Futanari Notebook Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,823 Followers

"Oh? A Seikogami?" Ryuka murmured, taking an interest in the woman that resembled her race.

"It would seem you're not as secretive as you once thought," Carmen stated.

"No. Whoever made this photo clearly saw one of my kind," Ryuka assented and pulled back.

"Thought so," Carmen sighed and clicked away. The photo had looked convincing, almost masterfully so, however she could make out faint signs of the woman's visage being too clear. Not to mention that she lacked the wings of a Seikogami. And Carmen doubted these gods cared for clothes as she stole another glance at Ryuka's naked state. She opened the website the photoshopped image was from, hoping to find other hints at Seikogami in the human realm.

Variations on succubae met her search. All of them sharing traits with Ryuka, yet never with all of them. There were a few, seemingly legitimate, claims from the 19th century from people who claimed to have seen 'beautiful naked women, with eyes red as blood and wings like a raven's' gliding through the air with men and women in their clutches. But they were all disproven as insane ravings by doctors. Carmen felt pity for those people, knowing that they might, indeed, have been completely sane. Or perhaps they were mad and their inane visions were a mere coincidence?

Regardless, it did little to help her. The most recent alleged sighting was over a century ago with no substantial evidence. Just like the rest. Carmen moved on from them and went back to searching for similarities. Seikogami must have left their mark on humanity, no matter how cautious Ryuka claimed they were.

She came across Sirens, just as she had compared before, though they were depicted as hideous creatures that used songs to lure sailors, rather than beauty. Carmen's eyes darted to Ryuka, who found herself fascinated by the computers. The deity leaned over the barriers between monitors, ass high in the air and breasts brushing against the plastic, studying the monitors. Carmen immediately relocated her gaze back to the screen, though not before she felt a pang of desire throb within her.

Why did Ryuka have to be exactly her type? If her personality was different, and she lacked that monstrosity of a cock, Carmen wasn't sure she would be able to resist such a creature. Her mind inadvertently strayed to her first - and only - girlfriend, sending a sharp flash of lust through her body as it recalled the 'fun' it'd had. A smile pulled on her lips at the memory of when they'd almost gotten caught in the janitor's closet, but a grimace soon took its place. Carmen's eyes strayed to her open bag. Maybe the Futa Note could reunite them?

She shook her head vehemently and rushed from the room after shutting down the computer. Ryuka quickly caught up to her.

"Now that's what I wanted to see. Human ingenuity. You have access to pictures of whatever you want," Ryuka stated in awe, "No wonder your kind are getting more and more perverted over the centuries."

Carmen ignored her and hurried down the corridor. She could practically feel the Futa Note now, like it had gained several pounds, weighing on her shoulders and willpower. Is this what it's like having a 'monkey' on your back? She idly wondered, wanting nothing more than to shrug off her backpack and throw the book away. Then it could be someone else's problem. She shook her head once more, recalling the temptations that played through her mind at first. Anyone would have no doubt given in to such ideas.

"Hi!" Carmen froze in her tracks at the abrupt greeting and found herself standing almost face to face with Dakota, whose cheeks were flushed a deep red beneath her bronze skin, "Can... can I talk to you? In private."

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,823 Followers
12