Futanari Notebook Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,824 Followers

"I just want a kiss," Mary blabbered, almost hyperventilating into the receiver.

"... what?"

"One kiss... I have to know something," Mary elucidated, biting her lip as the door to Ashley's needlessly large house opened to reveal the plump, rich girl. She looked around and spotted Mary's car in the distance, then waved to her with a relieved smile. The blonde was fully aware that she treated Ashley with indifference at the best of times, yet she knew that Gretchen was relentless with the girl. How bad was it that Ashley looked forward to having Mary there?

"You're crazier than I thought. Just kiss one of your cronies," Dakota muttered and hung up. Mary gulped at the statement, eyes locked onto Ashley.

"Oh fuck," Mary breathed as she came to a realisation. She had a crush on Ashley, or rather, she lusted after Ashley. It wouldn't be hard to kiss her. The girl was always too eager to earn approval from anyone, even Gretchen or the mostly stoic Rachel. One command and she'd let Mary do nearly anything. Anything, Mary thought and ran her tongue across her chapped lips. She shook the idea loose and pulled out her Chapstick.

"About time you showed up!" Ashley exclaimed in relief. She held the door open, gesturing for Mary to come inside.

"Sorry, had to deal with some shit," Mary explained and stepped inside. It was impossible for her to behave nonchalantly in this house, the sheer scale and affluence on display never failing to captivate her. Or to make her envious of the naturally buxom brunette that lived inside it.

"Aren't you cold?" Ashley asked, nodding to Mary's attire.

"No, Ashley, I'm shivering because I'm so fucking exited. Yes, I'm fucking cold," Mary exasperated.

"What about your coat?" Ashley inquired.

"Forgot it," Mary lied, inwardly wincing at the idea of wearing one now.

"I've got plenty that might fit if you'd like to borrow one," Ashley offered, smiling excitedly as if she were a puppy that had brought back the ball.

"No... it's alright," Mary assured her. Just over a week ago and she would've taken that chance and more. Ashley, naturally, owned some of the best clothes in the city. Almost nothing was too extravagant for the curvy brunette. Mary turned to regard her 'friend' and her eyes inevitably found their way to Ashley's pyjamas.

They were a stark contrast to the day's outfit. Ashley was a conservative dresser, despite the stylish brands stockpiled in her wardrobes, usually doing all she could to hide her pudgy figure. Now, however, Ashley was adorned in nothing but a shirt and shorts. Her braless breasts rested heavily on her belly, her nipples teasing Mary's eyes through the top, while Ashley's luscious thighs extended from her quarter-length shorts. The pants were stretched tight around her wide hips.

Mary quickly turned her attention away and onto a random painting, "New?" She asked, nodding to it. She knew it wasn't, having made the same comment in the past, but the platinum blonde had to distract herself somehow.

"No," Ashley shook her head and walked forward, heading down the large foyer and into the furthest room on the left, "Come on, everyone's waiting. We've got slumber party games!" She announced. It might've been Mary's imagination, but she could've sworn that Ashley looked disappointed. Does she know? Mary wondered as she followed, heart pounding against her lungs.

"About time you made it!" Gretchen reiterated Ashley's earlier call. She was dressed in her nightwear as well, though it was loose on her sleek frame and only held up by her augmented breasts. Her lower-half had no such worries, as she only wore a pair of black lacy panties. They looked slightly crusty from Mary's perspective. She turned an arched eyebrow onto the girl, who only winked in response.

Mary was a self-confessed slut. She loved sex almost as much as she adored her cat, the thought of which made her ponder just what her life could end up like. The reason she hadn't joined Gretchen the past few nights brushed against her inner thigh, jerking softly at the sight before her. She tore her gaze from her friend, soon trailing over to Zoey and Rachel on a large couch.

The athlete only wore a sports bra and shorts, showing off her tanned skin. She wasn't curvy, though curves would only ruin the girl's appearance. Her height should've worked against her sleek frame, making her appear gangly and uncoordinated, if not for Zoey's slight, but noticeable, musculature. A keen contrast to Rachel's petite physique and pale complexion. Mary drilled her gaze into the lush carpet below.

"So, what're we playing first?" Ashley pushed, while Mary claimed a plush seat to herself. Gretchen sat to her right, while the others all shared the couch. A large coffee table sat between them.

"Truth or dare?" Zoey offered.

"5 minutes in the closet?" Rachel followed.

"Spin the bottle?" Ashley finished.

"Pfft," Gretchen scoffed and produced a bottle Jack Daniels from behind a chair and brought it down on the table with a loud clang, "Let's do some drinking games. I even brought lemonade and coke for any lightweights." Her eyes passed across everyone but Mary. The blonde smirked and raised her hand for the bottle. It was open, though only a small amount had been drunk. She arched a knowing brow at Gretchen, then set the whiskey down.

"Never Have I Ever," Mary declared, turning her smile on everyone present.

"Sure," Gretchen grinned.

"Why?" Ashley whined, but she nodded regardless, as did Zoey and Rachel.

"Want me to mix it with some soda for you lightweights," Gretchen teased, revealing a baby's bottle, one with Ashley's name written in elegant script. The rich girl blushed heavily and vehemently refused. Unsurprisingly, the last two didn't want to be singled at out either. They would all drink from the bottle.

"Right, never have I ever... slept with a guy," Mary started, raising her hand without lowering a finger. She watched in glee as the others, save for Gretchen, all lowered a digit and took a short gulp from the bottle.

"My turn," Gretchen announced, "Never have I ever... done it in the ass." Again, her and Mary's fingers remained upstanding. The cycle then turned to Zoey, whose face was scrunched into a sour expression.

"Ugh, that stuff's so bitter," Zoey complained, "Um... never have I ever... uh, pass?"

"Really?" Mary rolled her eyes, "That means only you take a drink, Zoey." The athlete's face further soured as she tried to think of something.

"Never have I ever... done 100 push-ups," Zoey sighed in relief as everyone lowered a finger and drank.

"Pussy," Mary chided, then looked to Rachel. She was the quiet one in the group, though when she became involved she went all the way.

"Never have I ever played this shitty game," Rachel's lips tilted as the rest of the group lowered their second fingers.

"Bitch," Mary muttered around a hearty glug of whiskey. She pulled the bottle away with a satisfied gasp, handing it to Gretchen. It was significantly lighter now, almost half the fluid emptied from it, though most of that had been Mary. After the past week, she needed a good drink, "You're up, Ash."

"Yeah, hmm... never have I ever, uh, kissed a girl."

Mary and Gretchen glanced at each other, then lowered their fingers and took another unnecessarily long drink. The rich girl gawked at them and leaned forward.

"What was it like?" Ashley inquired, eyes wide as if she were seeing an endangered species up close and in the wild.

"Dunno," Gretchen shrugged, "I'm always drunk when it happens."

"Then how do you know you did it?" Ashley frowned at the information.

"Videos," Mary stated, pulling out her phone with a half-drunken smile and showed a video of the two making out in front of a bunch of guys, "Always good to have some ammo for a guy. Helps get it up for another round."

"Okay," Ashley noted, watching the footage diligently as if she were in class.

"On with the game!" Gretchen yelled and raised the bottle in salute, "I wanna be drunk before ten o'clock."

"You're already drunk," Mary muttered, "Never have I ever... been asked to do a porno." Her finger stayed up, while everyone else's went down.

"You never mentioned that," Gretchen slurred after several mouthfuls. She was clearly inebriated, for her face was flushed and her eyes unfocused, "Um... never have I ever, popped a boner!" The dyed blonde giggled drunkenly as she took a long swig, despite the rules. Mary's finger went down in her muddled mindset.

"What the hell?" Gretchen chortled as she thrust the bottle at Mary, "If you don't wanna have a good time, just say."

"Shut up, it's just strong is all," Mary grumbled and lowered her finger, then took a drawn-out drink, swallowing her terror at what she'd almost revealed, "Since the rules are out the window... let's do truth or dare. I wanna feel like a kid again."

"Whatever. Ashley, you start," Gretchen mumbled and leaned down low into the chair, grumbling incoherently as her shorts rode up her ass, pulling tight against her snatch in a distinct camel toe. Mary quickly looked away.

"Sure," the rich girl agreed and fixed her gaze on Mary, frowning slightly as if confused by something, "Truth or dare, Mary?"

"Dare," Mary grinned cockily.

"I dare you to kiss me," Ashley smirked back, though her cheeks were bright red, and she couldn't meet Mary's gaze.

"First," Mary glanced around, then leaned forward with a cruel glimmer in her eye, "Truth or dare, Ashley?"

"Truth," Ashley hesitantly declared, shrinking away.

"Have you ever kissed someone before? And family doesn't count," Mary added.

"N-no," Ashley admitted.

"Alright, come on," Mary jumped up and spread her arms out to balance herself, the alcohol messing with her equilibrium, "I'm a slut, but even I know a first shouldn't be in front of people."

"So, you can be nice sometimes," Rachel commented.

"Shut up," Mary snapped and grabbed Ashley, pulling her up to lead her out into the other room. Am I really about to do this? The blonde futa thought as she brought her 'friend' into the foyer, then pushed her against the wall to look down at her.

"Um, you don't really have to do this," Ashley whispered, eyes going everywhere but Mary's face. They looked at her breasts, or her shoulder, or even the dimly lit paintings that lined the walls around them.

"Close your eyes," Mary ordered, her voice airy and softly garbled from the alcohol, "Tilt your head back and part your lips."

"O-okay," Ashley stammered. Mary leaned down until her whiskey-tainted breath brushed along the girl's lips. The blonde gulped, swallowing her nerves and quelling her burgeoning arousal, then pressed her lips into the plump teen's.

It was exactly as Mary had expected, and somehow more. Soft and moist, welcoming in a way as Mary's lips pushed harder. Their shapes conformed to hers, almost submitting to the domineering blonde. Her body leaned closer to Ashley, hard implants squishing the soft naturals beneath them, as she teased the girl's mouth with her tongue. A soft moan was all the permission she needed to deepen the kiss.

Licks of want lashed at her self-control. Mary's hands slid down the wall, no longer barring Ashley's escape, to find the girl's broad, soft hips and pull them tight. The alcohol in her system emboldened her, yet Mary was certain that she was lucid at that moment. She shoved her worries aside to simply enjoy the way Ashley felt against her.

Beads of arousal leaked through her willpower. They flowed through her veins, hastened by the whiskey, and filled her loins. Mary groaned against the plump lips and moved a leg between Ashley's thighs, raising her knee against the girl's crotch just as numerous guys had done to Mary. Her chest rumbled powerfully.

"What's taking you two so long?!" Gretchen's indistinct voice shattered the moment as she stepped into the foyer, visibly upset. She held the now empty bottle of Jack Daniels in her hand, "What the fuck?!"

Mary pulled away from Ashley. She panted breathlessly, then looked at Gretchen, whose eyes had refocused and were locked to Mary's lower body. The blonde frowned deeply as she followed the gaze. Horror replaced her dumbfounded expression, erasing any hint of the whiskey in her system. Mary backed away from Ashley, who also followed Gretchen's stare and gasped in clear shock.

"I, uh..." Mary stammered, before a pained groaned vibrated in her throat. Her hands acted on instinct, tearing at her clothes as the rashes formed. In a matter of moments, her attire laid on the ground, partially torn, and her secret flopped out into the open. Silence inundated the air, holding all sound captive save for the weak breaths. Gretchen inhaled and bellowed with laughter.

"Mary's a fucking dick-girl!" Gretchen roared and leaned into the door, shouting to Zoey and Rachel, "Hey, Mary's got a fucking cock! Oh my god, what kind of disgusting freak are you? Is that why you, you took Ashley out here? Were you gonna sleep with her? Oh, you poor virgin bitch!"

"What're you saying?" Mary whispered, barely heard over Gretchen's hiccups, "We're friends, right?"

"Ha!" Gretchen barked, leaning against the doorframe, "Yeah, right! Like I can be friends with a trans-freak like you? No wonder you always wanted to make out with me. You were trying to get in my pussy!"

"Mary..." Ashley began, clearly uncertain about which side she should take. Gretchen made the decision for her, slinging an arm over the rich girl's shoulders and pulling her in close.

"Seriously? You're not pissed at her? She was gonna try and fuck you, ya know? I mean, look at that boner!" Gretchen pointed at Mary's erection, which hadn't flagged in the slightest, despite the visceral turmoil dancing within the platinum blonde's eyes. The world around her had become a derelict building in the process of being demolished. What little cement that remained had cracked and chipped. There was no paint on the ugly, brown-red bricks anymore.

"Oh my god," Rachel's voice spoke from the doorway, followed by a snicker. Somehow, that was the cue for the bulldozer in Mary's mind to roar to life. It barged through the castle walls she'd built for herself. Snide laughter and hateful jeers echoed in her thoughts, not forgotten even after so many years. Now they came surging back, stronger than ever before as Gretchen's drunken slurs continued unhindered.

Her life was ruined.

Mary grabbed her clothes and ran from the house. She ignored the gravel under her soft feet, gritting her teeth against the pain until she was in her car. The blonde looked at the doorway, seeing Gretchen's leering teeth shining in the meagre light available. Ashley was behind her, doing nothing to dissuade the drunk's actions. The others remained in the room. By morning, everyone would know. By the afternoon, she'd be an outcast. By the next day, she'd have nothing.

Carmen tucked Melody in tight. It was a cold night, the wind snaked through every crack in the abysmal structure, as if seeking out the warm bodies that slept within. She repressed a shiver and went out to check on their mother, adding another, hole-ridden blanket to her parent's form. A pang of lament twisted her chest as she curled up in her own bed, using a tattered towel for herself.

If her dad was still alive then it wouldn't be like this. Or if her mother hadn't needed to quit being a principal for Melody or... Carmen chased away the thoughts. Nothing could change the past. She doubted even the Futa Note could do that. The honour student pulled the towel tight around her shoulders and pulled her knees close to her chest, hoping to keep what little warmth she could.

"I thought your studies were the most important thing to you?" Ryuka questioned, staring at the human incomprehensibly.

"Family comes first," Carmen answered, eyes darting to her little sister.

"You know, you could just use the notebook and make yourself a walking fire or something," Ryuka cackled.

"It can do that?" Carmen queried.

"Who knows?" Ryuka shrugged and chuckled, "It's power could be limitless. The only thing I've seen that restricts it is morality, or Seikogami laws. Shame, really... you aren't bound by those rules."

"I'm not using it again," Carmen affirmed, staring at the god defiantly.

"We'll see..." Ryuka hovered down until she was level with Carmen's bed, "Would you like me to lay with you?"

"What?" Carmen started at the abrupt offer, blinking in disbelief.

"My kind are designed to seduce; hence we never get cold," Ryuka elucidated.

"Why would you want to help me, anyway? Last I checked, I just get on your nerves," Carmen thinned her eyes.

"Do you want to freeze your tits off, or not?" Ryuka snapped and rolled her eyes.

"No funny business?"

"Well, I'd like an orange or two," Ryuka mused.

"Fine," Carmen agreed, holding her arms as if her hands would protect against a powerful gust of wind. The Seikogami landed on the bed, yet the mattress hardly sank, and turned around, presenting her back to the human. Carmen hesitantly moved closer and pressed her chilled form against the god's back, unconsciously sighing at how warm it was, "Thank you."

Ryuka remained silent. She hated to see such fragile things suffer, particularly humans, and getting a couple of oranges out of the deal was certainly a bonus. Not to mention that she was curious to see where Carmen would go one day. The girl harboured such delightful urges. It was obvious to a Seikogami's eyes, the aura of raw, pent-up lust that surrounded Carmen Robins. That Mary girl was a perfect start for her.

Now if only she'd use the book more often. Ryuka thought with a silent chuckle and turned her head to peer at the sleeping human. All things to those who wait.

"Why do you want oranges, anyway?" Carmen asked.

"They're a delicacy for my kind. Sadly, most of ours only taste like cum," Ryuka explained.

"Interesting," Carmen mumbled as she drifted off to sleep.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,824 Followers
12