Futanari Notebook Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,824 Followers

"Really?" Mary flushed and stood up, hands clamped together as she offered herself for further inspection. Something that Carmen's elated brain was helpless to refuse. The heavily artificial blonde looked fantastic. Her hair was matted and blown wildly by the wind, and her lips were parted for breath, as if she had just finished a visceral round of sex. The film of perspiration made her shirt appear all the tighter, highlighting how unnaturally round and large her breasts were compared to her doll-like waist. Her hips were normal, though Carmen knew Mary's ass was something to behold.

"Y-yeah," Carmen nodded and looked away.

"Yay," Mary breathlessly cheered.

"What about me?" Dakota innocently inquired, stepping into Carmen's line of sight.

"Um," she glanced about in the hopes of finding something to distract her. Her eyes were cruel, however, and frequently glimpsed Dakota's figure in her search. Fortunately, fate was on her side. They'd stopped right in front of Soothe the Soul. Something that Carmen could desperately do with, "Let's get something to drink."

Dakota sighed but offered no resistance as they stepped inside. The door chimed cheerily, alerting Stacy to their presence. Little had changed in the past months, the chime being one. A new table crowded the limited floorspace, one of the windows had an eye-catching poster of the owner in all her curvy, bubbly glory. Said owner stepped out from the back to greet them

"Hey, Carmen!" Stacy called and waved her over, beaming joyously at her employee and company, "What can I get you?"

"Um, I'm good," Carmen said, thinking about her meagre funds, and looked back at Mary and Dakota, "What're you guys after?"

"Oh, can I get that blend from last time?" Dakota blurted. She'd become a regular in recent weeks, often accompanying Carmen on her way to work. Mary, on the other hand, was hesitant to join them most of the time.

"Of course, sweetie. And you?" Stacy turned to Mary, who looked completely out of place in the quaint shop. Amidst the hand-crafted chairs and contrastingly metal tables, the occupants of which were of the average variety, she was an outsider. Designer clothes - leftover from when she had Ashley wrapped around her little finger - atop her expensively curved figure made her stand out in stark relief. Not to mention her bright blonde hair.

Stacy maintained her smile. She never lost it, not in Carmen's presence that is, always seeming overjoyed at meeting new people or greeting old friends. Even when she was overworked or dealing with an unruly customer. Perhaps it was her constant exposure to coffee and baked goods, Carmen thought. Though Carmen herself always felt relaxed under this roof, however she couldn't find the bottomless, heart-warming abyss that Stacy could. But looking her boss over on occasion never hurt.

"Could I just get something sweet?" Mary finally decided.

"Coming right up!" Stacy turned and headed into the back, allowing the three to stare at her richly endowed rear. She was a deliciously plump woman. Large breasts were perched above her pudgy stomach, both of which jiggled softly if she moved her arms too fast, while her behind stretched out her plus-sized jeans to their brink. Carmen heard a sigh and glanced at Dakota, noticing the futa's eyes were firmly planted on Stacy's butt as well. So was Mary's.

If she hadn't changed them, they wouldn't even notice someone like Stacy. Now Carmen could only read blatant lust on their faces, and glimpse it pushing against their skirts, in a near-exact copy of her own urges. She glanced back to Stacy, catching it just as her behind vanished around a corner. The coffee lover wasn't a lesbian, at least from what Carmen could discern, but that could be changed. Carmen's fingers curled around her bag.

A few simple words and she'd have another person lining up to get into her panties. And that person would be Stacy, one of the kindest women that Carmen had met, whose body was equally proportionate to that kindness. The honour student heard a hushed moan and turned slightly to see Ryuka floating nearby, eyes fixated on the wall. She can see through things as well, Carmen noted as the Seikogami licked her lips. There was only a blue wall and the menus in front of her, but that was where Stacy would likely be standing at that moment.

"She's brimming with sexual energy," Ryuka divulged, looking down to Carmen with an eager smirk on her red lips, "Wanna know why she always has that smile on her face?"

Carmen felt the colour boil to the surface on her face and shook her head, twisting away from the devilish god, who cackled teasingly. She was always hungry for knowledge, anything to get further ahead in life - minus a supernatural book - but there things that were better left unknown. But now the possibilities were in her head. She shot a glare at Ryuka as Stacy returned, two steaming cups in hand.

"Here we are!" Stacy announced, setting them down before the group, "Are you sure you don't want anything, Carmen?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah... yeah, I'm sure," Carmen sputtered and fascinated herself with the paint job on the back wall, though Stacy remained lodged in her peripheral view.

"Here," Stacy handed her a bottle of water, "You look flushed."

"Thanks," Carmen accepted it with a grateful smile, her gaze returning to peer into Stacy's and froze there. She saw it now, the glimmer of lust in her boss's eyes, one that always seemed to burn hotter as she shifted her weight from one leg to another. How hadn't she noticed until Ryuka pointed it out? Was it the Seikogami's influence perhaps?

"Actually, uh... could I talk to you?" Carmen stammered, the words tumbling from her mouth before she could get a leash on them. She glanced at Ryuka, who only shrugged in response. This was her fault, Carmen thought. Without a doubt.

"Of course. In private, I'd imagine?" Stacy's smile didn't falter, as if she was expecting this. The owner raised the barrier and invited Carmen over.

"I'll be right back," Carmen said.

"No worries," Dakota walked over to a free table, dragging Mary with her. The two winked knowingly at Carmen, her face burned hotter as she followed Stacy into her office. It was a small space, barely suitable as anything more than a supply closet. Carmen sat opposite her employer, their legs almost touching in the cramped room. A cup of still warm coffee rested on Stacy's desk.

"Um," Carmen loathed this feeling. She'd only dealt with it a few times before, when she tried - and failed miserably - to express her feelings to any of her crushes. Those rare moments were all she needed to know that this sensation was not one she enjoyed. The abruptness of this moment didn't help at all. In fact, she almost wished that she wasn't attracted to anyone just to avoid it. But that was impossible.

There would always be people who caught her eye. Whether it was just their bodies like with Ryuka, or personality with Stacy, though her body was irrefutably part of it, she'd always be attracted to someone. Now, here she was again, with her stomach in knots and her mind hazy with nerves. A bead of sweat that had nothing to do with her earlier run rolled down the side of her cheek.

"Here," Stacy leaned over with a tissue and wiped away the drop.

"Thanks." Carmen glanced around for a sign of Ryuka, but the Seikogami was absent for the time being, yet she still felt her influence. Heat continued to simmer beneath her skin, rivulets of her urges seeping out across her body and from between her thighs. Her eyes refused to stay still, always moving back and forth between Stacy and their surroundings. Perhaps it wasn't Ryuka, Carmen thought in confusion.

"So, what was it you wanted to talk about?" Stacy inquired, still wearing her jovial smile. That beautiful smile. Carmen wanted to hit herself for even considering this, for suddenly letting these emotions loose. Her arousal continued to burn in the background, a constant prod for her to speak her mind.

This is too sudden, Carmen thought. And it would only make things difficult. She'd have to find a new job if she spoke the truth. Worse, she'd no doubt lose one of her best friends in the process. Stacy didn't know she was gay either. What if she's homophobic? The nicest people always hide something like that. Carmen's mind whirled in a storm of those possibilities.

"Dear?" Stacy roused her from the maelstrom, though it continued to rage near the forefront of her thoughts.

"Sorry, just... It's that..."

"You're gay?"

"I..." Carmen's breath caught in her throat as she wrestled with her cowardice and desire, finally bringing her gaze level with Stacy's, "You knew?"

"Of course I did," Stacy laughed, a booming yet musical sound.

"How?" The storm had fallen quiet, leaving the worry floating in stasis for the moment.

"I observed. You're so professional, but you sometimes slip up if a pretty girl walks in. Or when you think I'm not looking," Stacy hinted.

"Oh god," Carmen's head fell forward in mortification, "Kill me now."

"No, no," Stacy quickly assured her, placing her hands on the teen's legs, "I don't have a problem with it."

Carmen raise her head, "But... even when I'm checking you out?" She wanted to bite her tongue as she saw realisation dawn on Stacy's face. She hadn't noticed that much, only that Carmen had been eying some of their patrons.

"That... that's..." Stacy's smile faltered for the first time as she leaned back in her chair, face flushed and a thoughtful frown crinkling her forehead.

"I'll just go," Carmen stood up. Maybe if she left it for a few days, Stacy would forget and everything would stay the same. After the business with the Futa Note and making her new 'friends', Carmen had no desire to bring about more change in her life.

Then why the fuck did she say all that? Carmen was certain that Ryuka was behind it. The Seikogami must've seen an opening in Carmen's defences and used her aura or whatever to exploit it. That had to be the reason.

And also why Stacy's hand gripped hers in a tight embrace. She was pulled back down into her chair, staring at her employer in daze as, with her smile back in place, Stacy leaned forward until they were face to face. Only a couple of inches separated them. Carmen could smell the coffee on Stacy's breath and feel the heat from her skin. Her eyes traced the curve of her rounded cheeks, followed the line of her overused laugh lines and lapped over her inviting lips.

"I'm old enough to be your mom," Stacy said. Carmen nodded, mutely staring, "But... if you're fine with that..."

"This can't be happening," Carmen whispered, "It's a dream."

"Honey," Stacy chuckled, then closed the slight gap between them. Her lips met Carmen's and held them, moving softly in a silent invitation. Carmen, then, pressed back into the pillows that caressed her mouth. They conformed around her lips, hugging them like a lover might, and pulled her in. Carmen rose from her chair to lean over Stacy, using her position to push further. Their lips parted, inviting the other to explore.

As their tongues met for the first time, Carmen straddled her employer. An inferno blazed in her core, turning all her concerns to ash, that only burned hotter with every swipe of her tongue against Stacy's. The taste of coffee and herbs danced over her taste buds, inciting her to sample more. Carmen's hands reached up and cupped her employer's face, while Stacy brought hers to the teen's ass. Their bodies mashed into one another as Carmen arched her back.

She was enveloped in softness. Stacy's lips were like pillows, her breasts were marshmallows and her thighs like dough. Her kiss was soothingly gentle as well, a perfect counterpart to Carmen's hungry embrace. It gradually calmed the inferno into a simple flame. Carmen tempered her exuberance and slowed the kiss, taking time to savour her employer's taste and feel. They breathed heavily through their nostrils, inhaling the other's scent. A soft moan reverberated in Stacy's throat.

"That was..." Carmen gasped when she pulled free, panting softly. She remained close, their foreheads pressed together, while a bridge of saliva connected them. It slowly fell under its own weight, though neither cared.

"I've missed this," Stacy sighed and pulled the teen in for a hug. Their breasts squished into each other, sending gentle waves of delight through Carmen's body.

"I want more," Carmen admitted. Every fibre of her being wanted to keep going, to finally go all the way. But that wasn't viable at that moment. A distant chime made Stacy sigh in disappointment.

"I do too," the plump coffee lover smiled as they separated, "There'll be other chances."

"When?" Carmen chirped as she stood, beside herself with excitement.

"My supplier is coming in tomorrow afternoon, but he can handle everything himself. So, we can take the evening off."

"T-tomorrow?" Carmen breathed, eyes raking over every inch of Stacy's figure.

"Easy there," Stacy chuckled, ushering Carmen from her office, "Let's try a date or two and see where it takes us."

"Okay," Carmen sighed, though she couldn't mask her disappointment.

"But if that was anything to go by, I don't think we'll have a problem."

"So, this means you're my... and I'm your...?" Carmen couldn't get the word out as she looked down at her employer, only then truly noticing how much taller she'd grown in the past few months. Not long ago, Stacy was an inch above her.

"You," Stacy pressed a finger into Carmen's breast, coincidentally finding her nipple and eliciting a soft moan, "Are my employee."

"Oh," Carmen lowered her head slightly.

"And my girlfriend," Stacy added, pulling the honour student in for a parting kiss.

"You tease," Carmen laughed and reciprocated. They returned back to the front, hands parting behind the barrier of the counter.

"So, what'd you two 'talk' about?" Dakota asked the second Carmen sat down.

"Just that I might need some more hours," Carmen lied.

"Are... are you serious?" Dakota's jaw fell open, "Come on, I thought you were gonna get that taboo shit on or something."

"She's got more than sex on her mind, Dakota," Mary chided her, then glanced at Carmen to confirm the statement.

"Yeah," Carmen nodded with a fleeting glance at the counter, a smile teased at her lips. Dating a girl her own age would require so much more time than she could offer, but Stacy was an adult, and a business woman at that. She would be busy, just as Carmen would, "I should go. I've gotta study and make sure Melody's all right."

"Oh yeah, that reminds me. Are you free tomorrow?" Dakota asked, "I've hit another snag."

"And, uh, me too," Mary reluctantly admitted.

"Sorry, but I've got work tomorrow." It wasn't technically a lie, since it would normally be her shift if Stacy hadn't decided otherwise. A grin curled her lips as she thought of what was to come. Just twenty-four hours until their first date. And maybe more if all went well.

The next morning, Carmen froze in front of her locker. She'd woken up with a spring in her step, one that even Ryuka's pestering couldn't hamper. It only improved when she walked by Soothe the Soul and spied Stacy through the glass, setting up for the day. They'd shared a quick smirk, before both hurried to their place of work, though Carmen's was a notably duller setting in her mind. It almost seemed that nothing would dampen her spirits that day.

Until she, Dakota and Mary came to their lockers to find them open and filled with scraps of paper. A quick inspection revealed that they were from their text and note books. Carmen breathed deeply, assuring herself that it could be replaced. She had a good memory and she could get another textbook to work from. Then she noticed something missing.

"No," Carmen sifted through the scraps, searching for the art kit that she'd stored there to keep hidden from Melody. It wasn't there. Not even a hint of the wrapping paper.

"Oh my! Guess the honour student has some anger issues," an ear-grating, venomous tone pierced Carmen's auditory senses and sent her heart pounding. She turned, along with Dakota and Mary, to see Gretchen sauntering toward them in a bizarre mirror of yesterday. Only this time, she was tinted red in Carmen's eyes.

"Where is it?" Carmen snarled as she strode up to the queen bitch, glaring down at her.

"I didn't do anything," Gretchen innocently shrugged and tilted her head, "The only person who was still here afterschool yesterday was Zoey." She jerked her head behind her, bringing Carmen's gaze to the athlete, who tried to conceal herself as best she could behind Rachel, "And next time you think of threatening me, just remember that I can get you expelled in an instant. See ya!"

"Carmen?" Zoey whimpered once Gretchen and the others were gone. The honour student's baleful glare could've frozen entire oceans, then melt them into an apocalyptic flood. She visibly shook, hands clenched into white-knuckled fists, "I..." Carmen didn't let her continue and pushed past, shoving the track star into a wall.

She had some writing to do.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,824 Followers
12