Futanari Notebook Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,811 Followers

She had a race next week. Nothing competitive, a mere warmup for the real event in the summer. What could she do there? A bitter laugh almost broke free as she shut her bedroom door, which now loomed over her. Speed only went so far against physical talent. The others would have a foot or more on her, carrying them further and further away while her tiny legs scurried to catch up.

She would be left choking on their dust. Rachel would comfort her, Gretchen would mock her and the track team would curse letting her be their captain. Was she still the captain? Zoey fell to her toned rear and pulled her knees close, ignoring how it crushed her cock. What kind of a life did she have now?

A different one. For all she knew, her reputation as Gretchen's muscle was gone, replaced by a separate circle of friends who shared her disdain for the girl. Rachel could be there too, as more than a friend. Zoey's lips tilted into a terse grin, born of hope and terror. If her clothes had changed and her family didn't notice the shift in her height, then she couldn't fathom what else had occurred. Perhaps she was with Carmen's group now, one of the 'Freaky Dy-keys' - as Gretchen referred to them. She could, probably, handle everything if Carmen helped her out.

Zoey's thoughts stuttered to a halt. Why was she fixated on Carmen? The girl was kind and beautiful, but they didn't know each other. No more than they did from the single conversation they'd had. Because Carmen didn't submit to Gretchen like everyone else did, because she had Dakota and Mary who Zoey was already familiar with, or was it a crush?

"Don't think, don't think. Just don't think," Zoey repeated under her breath. Thought was her immediate enemy. If she gave it an edge, her anxiety would flare once again and feed her foe, empowering it. She pulled on her shirt, tight as ever to highlight her meagre bust, and fretted over her skirt. It hung an inch above her knee.

For the average man, such a length would be suitable. Not for her. She pulled her underwear to the side and let her cock flop free. A quick check confirmed that it fell past the hem of her skirt. One accident and her secret was out. Zoey added a pair of shorts to the equation. They were designed for track and clung tight to her body, akin to a second layer of skin. Her cock wouldn't slip out from them, though her bulge presented another issue.

No matter how she positioned her member, her balls forced it outward. They protruded against her skirt, enough that a keen eye would spot the shape with ease. She couldn't squeeze them between her thighs, nor were they loose enough to pull behind her.

"Great," Zoey said and ruffled the garment, creasing it to hide the bulge. Her only hope was to pray that no one looked too closely. And if they did, if someone confronted her about it, what then? "Not thinking right now. Get ready and leave. Get ready and leave. One thing at a time. Not thinking." Zoey offered a silent prayer of thanks to her middle school coach for teaching her meditation. She shut out her unnecessary thoughts as best she could, though several cracks splintered her defences. It would suffice.

If nothing else, she could make it to school without succumbing to the desires and fear that roiled below the surface. Zoey left with a brisk goodbye to her parents and sister, hasty to avoid further torment at Megan's hand. She paused on the doorstep and looked around at her neighbourhood, a familiar sight, yet forever changed. Things she could once reach taunted her, they hung overhead or hovered out of arm's reach. One of her neighbours had their Great Dane out for a walk.

On its hind legs it had matched Zoey's height, now it would crush her. As could so many things. She shook the thoughts loose. Most girls dealt with being this height, so why couldn't she?

The walk took longer than usual. Though, she was no more tired than normal, her body fit as ever. Zoey's cock remained tight against her body, inconspicuous against the ruffles of her skirt. For the meantime. She didn't doddle at the school entrance and made her way inside, ignoring how the school building seemed to tower and blot out the sky itself, intent on finding Mary or Carmen. Either would do.

She needed someone she could talk to. Someone with whom she had already burned the bridges, whose opinion of her couldn't be any worse or better. Mary felt nothing for her but contempt, and Carmen didn't know her. Neither would tell Gretchen a thing. Ideal candidates.

She had half an hour until classes started and she was forced out by Gretchen. A time she would spend running, savouring the brief moment of freedom, before her leash was tugged and she was forced back into the kennel, released only to bark and snarl. Two days ago, she was Gretchen Pitbull, vicious by reputation. Now what could she be called? A Papillon?

No, she wasn't cute enough to be called a dog anymore. People still avoided her. Perhaps a pint-sized troll or a goblin? Something small and vicious and ugly, under the guise of a regular girl, albeit one with a huge dick. Zoey bit her tongue, a silent chastisement for letting herself think like that. She should focus on finding Carmen or Mary, nothing else.

Her progress stammered as someone bumped into her. They turned and sneered at her. She recognised them as one of Gretchen's more recent targets.

"Watch where you're going midget."

"Shut up," Zoey snapped on reflex, so caught in her search that she didn't process what she'd said, nor the strange sense of pride that sparked within her stomach, until moments after and the other girl had left. She shook off the pause and resumed her search. Rounding a corner, she froze once more, this time face to face with Carmen Robins. Rather, she came face to chest with the statuesque girl.

By Zoey's estimate, the girl was tall as she had been and far curvier. Carmen's dark blonde hair fell about her face, long and smooth yet natural, and down to her strained shirt around a voluminous chest. Slight rips dotted her top, its once vibrant red colour faded to a dull maroon tone. Only her skirt remained undamaged, though it was too small and bared entire feet of her legs, leading to the tops of her frayed socks and worn-out shoes. Yet her clothes did nothing but accentuate her face and figure.

Zoey met the honour student's eyes and saw them widen in recognition and shock. The shrunken futa stepped back, mind working fast to understand the reason for such a look. Carmen recovered before she could, assuming an expressionless mask as she walked by.

"Uh, wait. Please?" Zoey asked, reaching out to grab the girl's sleeve.

"What?" Carmen turned, as did Mary and Dakota. Zoey glanced to them, catching Mary's eye and looking down to her own skirt. A frown wrinkled the former queen bee's forehead.

"Um, I... I need to talk to you. If that's okay?" Zoey said.

"About?"

"Something private."

"Will it be quick?"

"I, uh... maybe?"

"Fine," Carmen sighed with a glance at the nearest clock, "Twenty minutes."

"We'll catch you later, Carmen," Dakota said and left, with Mary close behind. The pair glanced back. Ashley and Rachel would do the same when Gretchen walked away on her own, though they looked back not to make sure she didn't change her mind, but out of concern for another. Or that was how Zoey interpreted it. Perhaps they had noticed something about her, something unfeminine?

They continued down the hallway and turned a corner. Zoey heaved a deep sigh. Safe. For now.

"So," Carmen began. She leaned against the wall, folded her arms and cast an observant eye across the tan girl, "What is it?"

"I-I don't know how to say it," Zoey said. She was sure of what she should do, but not of after she did it. A million scenarios pranced through her thoughts, how this interaction might go, of the horrified reaction Carmen would give, or perhaps how someone might stumble upon, and eavesdrop on the conversation. Gretchen would hear of her secret if that happened.

"You look so tiny," Carmen muttered, chin titled up.

"What?"

"You look scared," Carmen amended, "Like I'm gonna hit you or something."

"I'm not," Zoey shook her head.

Carmen dropped her arms and the girl flinched, "Sure you're not. You realise you're gonna get stomped on for the rest of your life like this. Right?"

Zoey said nothing. She hung her head and hugged her arms close to her torso.

"I'm not trying to be mean. Honest."

"I know you're not," Zoey said.

"But you look scared," Carmen repeated, "Did something happen?"

"Too much," Zoey raised her head. Her eyes lingered on Carmen's bust, every inch concealed yet on blatant display. A low throb of desire forced Zoey to tug at her skirt. Carmen's gaze followed the motion, as if understanding precisely why she did it.

"I should go," Carmen said, "Word is that we've got a sub today. Might actually learn something."

"O-okay."

"Before that," the honour student grabbed Zoey's hand, the one holding the hem of her skirt, "Don't let anyone frighten you. If they do, make it stop. Do that, and I guarantee you'll feel better."

"What?" Zoey gasped. Her hand was released. She turned as Carmen walked away, hips swaying in an awkward, yet hypnotic pattern, as though she wasn't used to it. Did she steal Zoey's height? No, the athlete shook her head. Ridiculous. Why would she? And Carmen had always been that tall, in freshman year Zoey recalled seeing her. She'd wanted to befriend the other giant, but never worked up the courage.

"Okay," Zoey thought aloud, "Not gonna get scared anymore. Right. Easy."

"Hey, Zoey?" Rachel said from behind her.

"Fuck!" Zoey shouted.

"Did I scare you?" Rachel giggled.

"No!"

"I totally did," Rachel said, teeth bared in a proud smirk, "Who were you talking to anyway?"

"No one. Just me," Zoey said.

"Right," Rachel's eyes thinned in suspicion, then she shrugged, "Whatever. Gretchen said we're going shopping. Wants us to carry her shit."

"Ugh, fine," Zoey groaned. Carmen's words played over in her head, though enacting was far easier said than done.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,811 Followers
12