Futanari Notebook Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was going to say 'incredible'," Stacy giggled, then she turned over and rested on her elbow, her heavy breasts falling to lay upon the bed and each other. The nipples were still erect, leaking stray drops of milk. She was a goddess of excess and fertility, with a body ripe to be adored, and already prepared for motherhood. Carmen bit her lip as she followed her employer's lead and took in her abundant frame.

Pregnancy was a distant concept for her. While family was important to her, to the point that it superseded her own happiness, she hadn't given thought to a child of her own. Carmen looked to her belly, flat save for the faint indents of burgeoning abs, over the monumental swell of her breasts, then to Stacy's. Motherhood would suit the coffee proprietor, no doubt about it. She already looked like a mother. A beautiful, sexy mother.

"Do you have any kids?" Carmen asked, wrenching her employer's eyes from her young body. It made her smile, knowing that Stacy was as enamoured by her body as she was with hers.

"No, sadly. I never found the right man. Or woman for that matter," Stacy said and circled her nipple, "Such a waste isn't it? I make enough milk for a dozen babies and I don't even have of my own."

"I..." Carmen gulped and leaned down to suckle on the nipple, "Don't worry, I'll drink it all for you."

"Actually, I have a confession," Stacy said.

"Hmm?"

"Well, I have a secret ingredient that I put in every cup of coffee. Except the black ones."

"Your breast milk?"

Stacy blushed, "Yes."

Carmen didn't answer for a second and, instead, kissed her deeply. She pulled back when they were out of breath, "I thought there was something familiar about the taste," she said, licking a stray drop of milk from her lover's cheek.

"Such a naughty girl," Stacy chuckled and kissed her again, "Why'd you ask about kids anyway?"

"Well, I... uh..."

"It's alright. We don't have to rush anything. You've got your life ahead of you. And I'd wager I've still got a good few years in me."

"Thanks," Carmen said and resumed the kiss, ignoring the light jab at the age difference between them. This woman may be old enough to be her mother, but she was also her lover. It almost made her laugh; what did that say about Carmen herself?

"You know," Carmen said during a slight break, "You'd look amazing with a baby."

"Everyone says so," Stacy laughed, "Now, enough talk. You've tasted everything I have to offer. I think it's time you return the favour."

Carmen's breath hitched in her throat and anxiety clouded her head. No, it poured into her skull, pressing against the bone from within. Her chest felt as if it might cave in. What was it? Why should she be worried? This was Stacy. They'd done so much together, yet having her own pussy involved crossed some undrawn line. That made no sense. Rather, it did, more so than what she lived with. This was her most private part of her body, something she hadn't allowed anyone to such as view aside from her parents or doctors.

"Shh," Stacy cooed and kissed down her neck, smothering her nerves with those soft pillows and saliva, "Everything's scary the first time we do it. I can't tell you how nervous I was when I had my first times with boys and girls. I'll help you."

Stacy laid down and directed Carmen to straddle her face. She did so, muscles tight as she hovered above her employer. No one had come so close to her pussy before, not in a sexual sense. Now Stacy was mere inches away, so close that her soft breaths were like hurricanes.

"You smell so good," Stacy murmured, then her tongue extended and ran across Carmen's inner thigh, eliciting a sharp gasp, "And the taste is exquisite." Carmen focused on her lover's legs, determined to take her mind off the nerves that threatened to topple her. Despite how much weight piled itself on Stacy's chest and round belly, more somehow found its way to her thighs. Yes, someone of poor taste would call her fat, as if that was a terrible thing. But Carmen understood the beauty of it.

She moaned as Stacy kissed her vagina. Just that fleeting contact had her dripping for more, while her eyes devoured the feast before her. From Stacy's stomach, a gentle swell compared to her abundance of tits and sides, her body ballooned into door crowding hips and thighs no man could turn down. Not the smart ones at least. The dumb and blind would forever be ignorant to the pleasure such softness provided.

Hidden beneath it all was Stacy's ass. Carmen bit her bottom lip and resolved to sample the rotund flesh thoroughly before this was over. For the meantime, however, she relaxed into the burst of pecks and slurping kisses on her privates. The sharp explosions of pleasure gave out to a long, rolling wave as Stacy licked her from bottom to top, where she suckled on the expansive clit. It had followed her body's lead and swollen into a plump pod of tightly packed nerves.

"Your pussy's so beautiful, Carmen," Stacy said, "Fuck, your everything is beautiful."

"You're, hmm... just saying that."

"No," Stacy firmly refuted, "It's the truth."

"I-I know," Carmen chuckled. Even if she hadn't wished for this form, she couldn't refuse how stunning she had become. By a human's standards, she was the perfect girl. Long, dark hair, large eyes, gently pronounced cheekbones, lush lips. If she had met a stranger with such a visage, she might've broken her no masturbation rule. But that said nothing of her overendowed chest, which curved from her torso like elegant hills capped with stout nipples and areolae, or her sleek waist and shoulders, or her hips that covered any chair she sat in.

She was a bombshell. An unnatural babe that would never have looked so gorgeous without a magic book. Or that's what she assumed caused it. Ryuka was also a suspect.

"Hmm," Stacy hummed, the vibrations transitioned to Carmen's clit, pulling a high moan from her, "I should've made a move on you sooner."

"Y-yeah?" Carmen struggled to keep herself steady as her lover incorporated her hands, using them to fondle the student's heavy breasts, or to massage her voluptuous rear.

"From the moment I hired you, in fact. You were stunning from the get-go. I can't tell you how often I fingered myself while thinking of you." Each word was a gentle shock of pleasure on Carmen's pussy, which gladly shared its delight with the rest of her body.

"Hmm, yeah," Carmen moaned and sank lower. She gasped and rolled her hips as Stacy went into proper action now. Her older, experienced tongue swirled around Carmen's pussy and clit, stopped as she suckled on the folds, then thrust into her hole while the lips massaged her vulva. Stacy spread her ass, creating better access, while the fingers teased at the puckered hole therein. Though obscured by the voluptuous cheeks, Stacy's face was a mask of lust and fluids, eyes locked to Carmen's staring orbs.

Carmen rolled her hips and ground her pussy into her lover's tongue, watching as her cheeks covered Stacy's head in their luscious curves. She could smother the woman if she wasn't careful. Fire flashed and fem-cum poured from within her crotch at the idea, forcing her to arch her back and mash her cunt onto Stacy's tongue. The sinuous muscle slithered within her, searching for, and finding, her favourite spots. Each lick offered a fresh spark in the constant, dizzying array of pleasures.

Where her nerves had once threatened to deprive her of this, only lust remained. Carmen moaned and leaned forward, raising her ass to maximise contact with her salivating pussy. Unbidden, Stacy retracted her tongue and laid it flat. She wriggled it, an offer for Carmen to use her as she saw fit. All hesitation evaporated from her mind.

Lewd juices and saliva mixed and poured across Stacy's face as Carmen rode her. She ran her cunt from top to bottom across her employer's tongue and lips, replacing spit with her cum, dousing taste-buds in her flavour, and drowning out any sound with her moans. At the clit, she paused and wriggled side-to-side, basking in the sharp bursts of bliss.

"Ah, yeah... eat my pussy, Stacy. Eat it. Taste it. Drown in me," Carmen groaned as her lover gurgled on the flood of juices. The adult woman's earlier squirt was impressive, yet Carmen had already surpassed it as she rode the rising tides. Between the two, Stacy's bed was soaked through with her milk and their cum. The smell would saturate the mattress and air for months, if not years to come. And Stacy would live within that odour, constantly aroused by it, in need for a fresh dose every moment she was home.

Carmen slouched forward and braced herself on her love's bountiful tits. Soft and full, they made for the perfect support, even as they slathered her hands in milk, much like her cunt did to Stacy's lips, cheeks, chin and neck. A ravishing image, one she intended to savour once this was done. She spied Stacy's own cunt, braced between her raised, voluptuous thighs, and her throat went dry. Without a word, she fell forward and buried her face between them once more.

Their moans echoed each other with eerie precision. It almost seemed that their pussies were linked; as one gushed in pleasure, the other followed suit. As Carmen's overflowed Stacy's mouth, the latter defiled the bed. If Carmen left that day with any regret, aside from letting her desire overwhelm her as it had, it was not being able to see the sight she was responsible for. And with good reason.

On either side of Carmen's head were two legs packed full with delicious weight, smooth and creamy, such that she wanted to lick them clean with her very tongue. She had her arms wrapped tight around them, savouring the plushness as her tongue dove into Stacy's cunt. Her breasts were squashed against her chest where they laid against Stacy's plump gut, while the coffee-lover's own fell to gravity and framed Carmen's undulating lower half, still lodged against her lover's head.

Each shift in their weight caused the mattress to squelch from the milk and cum that saturated it. Carmen was the core culprit, as her knees refused to be still, always in search of a better angle to attain new, vaster pleasures. She had Stacy's face trapped, locked tight between her thighs, muffling the sounds of her swelling ecstasy, and concealed beneath her bountiful rear.

Despite her wish to see such a view, her imagination recreated it as best it could, dousing the inferno of her arousal with gasoline. Carmen's moans reached a fever pitch, above the squeak and squelching of the bed, even muffled against her sensuous employer's cunt, even as she gurgled on the abundance of girl-cum. Each drop made her own snatch leak, each gulp made it drool, and each sudden burst made it gush. Combined with Stacy's slight but effective tongue movements, Carmen found herself flung into ecstasy.

Before she could throw her head back and shriek her bliss to the skies, Carmen was caught within Stacy's legs, which adhered her to her cunt. Stacy sputtered and moaned and cried out as she was swept up in bliss as well, all while drowning in Carmen's orgasm. As both started to calm, they resumed their ministrations, enforcing a second climax upon the other.

Masturbation was incredible. Carmen refused to indulge in it, in large part thanks to Ryuka's constant presence and goading, however that didn't blind her to its pleasure. The few times she had made herself explode in such a way were incredible. Yet this... this moment, caught between the first and second, soon to be third, of rapid-fire orgasms, was a bliss she never expected to know. Much less as intimately as she now did.

Every nerve ending across her body was alive where they had felt dead before. The window was cracked open, from which the faintest breeze snuck in. Anyone else would have ignored it, but to Carmen, with every facet of her being alight with ecstasy, the air was a duplicate of Stacy's inexhaustible tongue. The soaked bedsheets were expert fingers. The quivering fat of her lover's belly on her nipples was a pair of bullet vibrators attached to her tits. Even the gush of juices against her face provided more pleasure.

But beneath all the lust and bliss, her cognisant mind, reduced to a puny whimper at the corner of her mind, wondered how she could ever come back from such pleasure. How could she return to a life without it?

For the moment, however, she indulged in every sensation she'd refused herself. Her dwindling moans revitalised as Stacy, on a sudden whim, abandoned her pussy for her asshole. It didn't seem to matter what hole it was, as the plump woman tongued it with the same fervour as ever. Strange sensations gave way to a new bliss, as her ass was pleasured for the first time. Her fourth orgasm ricocheted through her body and mind, sapping her of strength.

"That was..." Carmen shook her head, letting the words trail off. How could she even describe that? It was heaven, if only for a brief moment. Now she laid beside Stacy among the mess of that heaven. Neither of them were spared. Their hair was soaked, matted to their skin and the pillows, faces a mess, and Stacy's breasts were coated in layers of milk. The air reeked of sex, though Carmen suspected that was in part due to the drying juices on her lips and nose. All was silent but for their synchronous pants and heartbeats.

Carmen laid against Stacy, head resting on her boob, listening to her heartbeat. Their legs were entwined, a mess of limbs and sheets. Laying there, Carmen realised just how huge her lover's breasts were. Before, she had only seen them from afar, or up close when she was caught in her lust and thirst. Now, with her head clear and desire just a mild throbbing in her pussy, she relished how they almost dwarfed her head. She gently licked the one she laid upon, slowly cleaning it of the spilled milk.

"Amazing," Stacy finished a while later.

"Hmm," Carmen nodded and reached around to find her lover's hand, holding it tight, "How was it? Being my first?"

Stacy chuckled, "I never would've guessed."

"Really?"

"Oh, you were fantastic, Carmen," Stacy said and stroked her hair, returning the grip on her hand, "I don't know what it is, but the moment you touched me... it was like a rush of sex. If I wasn't holding back for so long, I would've cum in seconds."

"Glad to hear it," Carmen said and nestled deeper into the breast, squeezing a fresh trickle of milk out, "So, when's the shop opening?"

"I think it can handle being closed for the day," Stacy said, "I believe I've got some hands-on employee training to manage."

"Oh? Getting some new girls?"

"Not yet. Besides, there's only one girl I want right now."

Carmen mock gasped, "Oh no! Who?"

"I think you know her. Tall, dark hair, dark eyes, huge, lovable tits and an ass I would be happy to suffocate under," Stacy chuckled and pulled her up and into a deep kiss, both sampling the remnants of the other's pussy on their lips.

"Hey, Stacy?" Carmen asked as she straddled her lover's stomach, looking down on her from above the plentiful hills of her own tits.

"Hmm?"

"If... and this is completely hypothetical, but if I could, like, change my body in any way you want, what would you do?"

"Dear, I know not to look a gift horse in the mouth. You're already gorgeous."

"I know, but this is a 'what if'. So, say, if you wanted me to have bigger boobs, or to be taller... would you?"

Stacy glanced around, then sighed, and took hold of Carmen's breasts, "I'd be lying if I said I don't have some... extravagant tastes."

"Oh? Such as?" Carmen couldn't understand why she was asking these things. She hoped it was out of simple curiosity, rather than a subconscious urge to write her name in the Futa Note. But if it was subconscious, then would she even recognise it? No. She would. There was no chance that she wouldn't notice such a desire. That said, if Stacy wanted her to, transforming herself might not be the end of everything.

Stop it! Carmen betrayed nothing of her internal argument, which rapidly devolved into a two-sided shouting match, her rational and lustful minds screaming for the other to be silent. She couldn't lose herself so easily. Besides, the Futa Note was already changing her. Any reason she might to write her own name was redundant at best.

"... cock..."

Carmen blinked at the word, realising she'd missed most of Stacy's words, "What?"

"I think we might need some cock," Stacy said and slid Carmen to the side. She retrieved the box of toys Carmen saw last time, and pulled a massive strap-on from it, "So? Pitching or catching?"

"Pitching," Camren blurted, staring at the foot-long plastic penis. It didn't match up to Zoey's cock, but it was sizable, nonetheless.

"Thought so."

Carmen returned home that evening, exhausted but ecstatic. Despite her insistence, Stacy had treated her to a nice dinner, with enough leftovers to take home for Melody and her mother. They'd showered as well, cleaning each other with the thoroughness only lovers could provide. If Stacy hadn't thought Carmen was a boob-lover earlier, she certainly did now, as Carmen had almost wasted all the hot water on lathering her girlfriend's tits in her affections. They had agreed to do it all again as soon as Stacy could get another evening off.

That night, Carmen laid in bed, slowly drifting off to sleep. She was too tired to study, though she considered it a fair trade. Her sleep had been suffering as of late. Ryuka was smirking down at her, supernatural senses attuned to the glow that sex provided a woman.

"So, how was it?" Ryuka asked after they were certain Melody was asleep.

"Amazing," Carmen murmured.

"Gonna write her name?"

"No... hmm, now shut up," Carmen said and rolled over. Even her lumpy, spring-stabbing mattress couldn't detract from the residual joy of coitus. She slept in the warmth of her memories, recreated with obsessive accuracy in her dreams.

12