Futanari Notebook Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What first?" Rachel asked, unenthused. Gretchen lifted her head from the courtesy map.

"Hmm, I'm thinking... The Juggernaut," Gretchen said and pointed to a skyscraper style structure, around which a set of rails spiralled and twisted. Adrenaline junkies screamed for joy while the unprepared launched puke, spilling onto the surroundings. Ashley's stomach rolled just from a glance, then it dissipated and was replaced by a sickening warmth. Like her breasts, except this flared within her groin.

"Go on ahead, I'm, ugh, gonna use the bathroom," Ashley said and spotted the lavatories. Rachel gave her a suspicious frown, but didn't press it.

"Don't be such a little bitch. Come on!" Gretchen grabbed her by the hand and yanked her forward. Ashley's thighs rubbed together with each step, clenching to try and massage out the rising blaze. It didn't make sense. Somehow less than when her tits ballooned. Nothing about this should arouse her, much less to the point that moisture trickled down her leg. Please let it be something else, she prayed as they entered the line. Several people were put off by the fresh vomit and left, placing them up front for the next circuit.

The wait was torment. Those in front were placed, leaving Ashley to wait behind Gretchen, pussy bubbling with unwarranted lust. Her hair dampened and her clothes stifled her, as if they smothered her skin. She tended to sweat when nervous and, though she didn't tell others, horny. Beads snuck to the surface and suctioned her shirt, made her bra chafe her nipples and pinched her panties between her snatch. Each sensation built on the other, until she wondered if it would break her.

"Next!" The attendee called and Gretchen yanked her forward. She took a cart to herself, as did Ashley. Not enough people were lined up to fill the coaster, so at least she wouldn't throw up on anyone in punching distance. Though that concern withered as she clapped her clammy hands to the rail. She was strapped in a harness, one that crushed her tits into her chest and added another sensation. This didn't worry her.

She didn't cling to the bar to preserve her life, as it appeared to the attendants, but to keep her fingers from sneaking under her skirt. If anyone saw her like that, if Gretchen saw her, then her social standing was ruined. But she wanted to touch herself. It was torture. Every second, each rub of the materials against her heated body, added another level.

"Hold on tight and enjoy the ride," someone said. Before she could find the will to back out, the coaster set off. Her hearts rammed into her lungs and ribcage, trying to escape the terror as they were carried higher. The ascent was slow, meant to set the nerves on edge. For Ashley, the stampede of her heart carried both terror and arousal. She could feel her clit pulsing against her lips.

"It's too much," Ashley whimpered and let go of the rail. She pushed over her chubby stomach and past the waistband of her school skirt, there she found a muggy furnace. Her finger traced the soaked, half-devoured line of her panties, before shoving it aside. The coaster took a sudden dip and sent air bellowing against her snatch. Terror was replaced by relief, then a need for more.

She ignored the swerving motions of the ride and sank two fingers inside herself. Had she ever been this wet? Her velvet walls swallowed her with ease, allowing her to glide along them, while coating each digit in cum. Ashley's other hand found a breast, sinking past the harness, shirt and bra to ignite another source of pleasure. Each time she pushed into herself, her walls clenched and released, as if milking a cock. That would be perfect. A nice, thick juicy cock sliding up her cunt until it hit her womb. She added a third finger and let loose a powerful moan.

Ashley ground against her hand and the cart. Gusts of air bombarded her hand and pussy, piling still more sensations upon her. The heat bellowed, almost demanding another finger. She obliged and stretched her walls wider than ever. Most days she stuck to two, or perhaps three if she felt daring, never four. But this was exactly what her body needed.

Up, down, around. Her fingers and the coaster mimicked one another, granting thrills of different natures to its passengers. As she continued, her lips seemed to engorge. They feasted on the fire and pleasure, as if trying to devour her hand. If that's what it wanted, then she would supply it. Ashley curved her fingers into a cone, thumb tight against her palm, and pushed. Gushing with juices and powered by inane lust, her knuckles soon slid inside. The ride jumped in speed. Everyone screamed, Ashley included. Though her joy came from the explosions in her body.

The bliss erupted from her cunt, through her womb and belly, straight to her tits. Ashley found a nipple that had pushed from its home and tugged on it. The nub was firm, harder than it should be, yet she paid it no mind and worked to prolong her ecstasy. Just subtle shifts of her hand were enough to propel the dizzying pleasure to new heights. If it continued, she would pass out.

A new, alien sensation latched to her consciousness, however. It brought her attention away from the pleasure, though it continued to blare in the background, to watch a series of viscous, white droplets leak from her chest. Lactation... from her? Ashley went to inspect them, pulling her fist free. Her body seized and her eyes rolled as the release sent her spiralling back into bliss, while the coaster began its final descent.

"Everybody off!"

Where was she? Ashley cracked her eyes open and saw people climbing from the carts. A drop of something landed on her thigh. Oh god, she hoped she didn't puke. She hadn't. This liquid was a sterling white and came from her breast.

"Shit!" Ashley struggled with the harness, though it refused to give. Her dominant hand kept slipping. An attendant came over to help. The slow ascent couldn't compare to how this made her heart race, or how it brought the blood gushing to her cheeks. They didn't say anything. Were they blind to the milk? Or did they just think she'd had a drink on her? Please let them think that.

Once free, she ignored Gretchen and rushed to the toilets. She had to see what was wrong with her body and, much as it unnerved her, she was still horny.

Carmen finally stood. She brushed the dirt and grass from her uniform. The blood on her hand had long since dried. Ryuka hovered overhead, offering company and solitude in equal measures. For all she disliked about the Seikogami, having someone around was pleasant, if nothing but to think she wasn't alone. And to distract herself from what she had just done.

Not that she did anything wrong. If she hadn't used the book, then she might've tried killing Ashley. Even so, the thought crept in and out, tempting her. It would be fair. Ashley had been responsible for ruining Stacy's business, and put her life in danger too, and, though she hadn't said as much, Carmen suspected she was responsible for her mother getting fired too. And for the eviction notice. She shook her head and took a deep breath. If she thought on it too long, she'd rewrite the entry. Once the book did as she'd commanded, everything would be fine.

"Are you alright?" Ryuka asked, coming to a gentle flutter nearby.

"Yeah... I'm fine," Carmen said and looked to her companion. Again, she took in how beauty seemed defined by this creature. Every curve, crevice, dip and fold was meticulous it seemed, designed to attract. Even the oversized phallus suited her.

"You know, you can talk to me," Ryuka said, "I'm not above trying to help you."

"I'll think about it," Carmen paused outside the school doors, looking at the decaying building, then at the goddess beside her, "Ryuka, what is the Futa Note doing to me?"

"I thought you'd have figured it out," the Seikogami righted her posture, accentuating every arch of her body, and lifted her penis as if holding a priceless artefact, "You're becoming like me. Or a facsimile of me."

"Then what's the point?" Carmen asked, looking back to the school, "I'm doomed to become a sex-crazed freak, so what good is learning?"

"I never said you'd be sex-crazed."

"If I become even a fraction like you, then I will be."

"Oh, honey," Ryuka chuckled, "A body is just a body." She pulled Carmen into an embrace, crushing her into the enormous bosom and enveloping her in their soft warmth. It would be easy just to close her eyes and let the world melt away. Ryuka was a Seikogami, a being that lived for millennia and survived on sex. What could she do?

"Your mind will always be yours," Ryuka said, the teasing husk to her voice diminished, replaced by sincerity, "Nothing can change who you are."

"Now you're creeping me out," Carmen said, though a smile broke the taut surface. She pulled away, "Thanks. You might not be such a bad roommate after all."

"Damn straight. Now, onto other matters, what did you write?"

Carmen headed into the building, wondering the same thing. She'd worked in a daze after all, not taking the time to think before committing entire sentences. Had she turned Ashley into a monster? Or just made something from her deepest fantasies? She didn't dare read the new entry either, certain her emotions had done her rage justice. If they hadn't, then what was a few more changes?

12