Futanari Notebook Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She cleaned what she could and left for class. The first bell had long since rang, drowned in her cries, but she doubted the principal or teachers would even notice her absence. Stepping into the middle of her second class, she was proved right. They didn't glance up even at the errant drop of cum that fell from beneath her skirt.

Only as the door opened again to reveal Ms. Blake did the teacher pay any mind to the students. Ashley ignored the principal, preoccupied with the incessant breeze from the AC and open windows. Playful wisps of air crowded her cleavage, chilly against the damp shirt, and teased her nipples. A groan escaped her lips.

"Everything all right, Ashley?" The teacher asked. She never learned their name, or anyone's for that matter. What little interaction she had with them was mostly through Gretchen, or with the threat of her name in the air, erasing any need for civility.

"Just a little, um, just a cold coming on."

"Hmm," the teacher left it at that. They remained attentive until Ms. Blake left, then returned to reading from a book on literature, monotone as ever. The rest murmured amongst themselves. None spoke to Ashley, though her name was tossed around, commenting on the state of her clothes, or discussing her spontaneous breast growth.

Let them talk. So long as they didn't know that she struggled not to touch herself, or that her every breath rubbed her nipples and threatened to push her dicks out, then they could say whatever they wanted. At least it provided a distraction. She hadn't attended class in weeks, always curtailed by Gretchen's whims. Whatever the teacher recited had no relevance to her anymore, or to anyone else. Gretchen had seen to that.

Then the whispers hushed and phones were pulled out. An obtrusive silence fell upon the classroom, muffling what little sound there was, even the teacher seemed to give up and just read from a magazine. No one was talking, their thumbs moved over keyboards without sound. Which made it far too easy for Ashley's mind to wander.

She latched onto anything of interest. The girl in front of her was reading an article, another played some mindless game, the rest busied themselves with similar online nonsense. One even watched a video on carpeting, as if she would ever need to know about it.

Her mind abandoned the room. On another day, she might've tried taking a nap to make up for her terrible night, but she didn't risk it. Her eyes drooped in spite of her, and her head sank. She stumbled through fantasies, until one lashed out at her. Searing tendrils coiled around her until she was trapped, eyes staring as her imagination took hold.

Carmen was stood in an otherwise empty classroom and dressed in the finest suit that Ashley could afford. She had a kind smile that Ashley had seen in passing, though it was never directed at her. All she'd seen for herself was an unbridled anger even Gretchen couldn't match.

The smile stretched into laughter as she stalked toward Ashley, who sat behind a desk stripped and paralysed. Carmen's own outfit reformed into a lingerie set. Sheer, lace panties obscured the tempting cleft of her pussy, a matching bra bounced perilously with her hypnotic tits, and stockings bit into her thighs. She stopped, hip notched to the side, and allowed Ashley to bask in her radiance. The sun shone against her pale skin, danced in her dark eyes and hair. Then she was naked.

The urge to touch her almost took Ashley. She kept her distance, just staring, bug-eyed at the pinnacle of beauty. This wasn't someone she could just touch, or even approach. Carmen was a priceless artefact, a relic of some lost civilisation, its queen perhaps, and was to be admired as such. But that only made the desire burn.

The door of her fantasy opened and Mary strode in. Ashley's lips tingled at the memory of their kiss, sudden and fleeting as it was. She didn't match Carmen, instead she seemed to bring her into an even brighter light. Their hands found each other's, entwining as Carmen pulled the blonde to her. They looked to the paralysed girl. Both were so close that Ashley felt the heat of their bodies, smelt their perfume and saw the lust bubbling in their eyes. She wanted to be part of it.

Mary winked at her, a sly grin on her plump lips, and faced Carmen. Bronze and pearl skin collided in a brilliant embrace, while two lips, both painted a passionate red, sank into each other. Hot breaths rushed from their noses, tongues slipped out to taste one another, and hands roamed the other's naked form. Carmen's nipples hardened into cherry-pink nubs, and Mary's followed, a darker tone from her tan.

More, Ashley urged from her prison. Her muscles were beyond her. She was doomed to watch their descent into depravity and nothing more. Moans slipped out now. Both took great handfuls of the other's ass, massaging them, then travelled around to find the greater treasure.

"Ashley?"

She jerked upright. Something warm dribbled down her chin, which she quickly wiped away. All eyes were fixed on her, heads craned as if to see a show. Which it was. Her heart throbbed in her breast and a familiar push stole another gasp. Ashley didn't wait. She stood and rushed from the room, willing her stout legs to carry her faster. Once outside, she collapsed against a wall beside the lockers, gasping for air. Each breath translated to her cocks, which engorged until they tented her already struggling shirt.

"Ashley?" Her name jerked her head up. Rachel stood at the end of the hall; face blank save for a frown. Anxiety snapped at Ashley's insides. She scurried away.

Rachel walked to where Ashley had sat just moments ago. A moist patch marked her place, and a broken trail tracked her as she waddled down the hall, like something kept her legs from working right. The redhead thinned her eye at the chubby girl as she rounded a corner. Her shirt projected further out than her breasts should.

"Ah! Sorry, sorry, sorry," Ashley's voice echoed through the halls and Rachel's ears, tinged with her usual fear, though a second emotion underlined it. Rachel had left to use the bathroom, but this captivated her. Strange happenings were abound once more, just like last month with Zoey. She wasn't about to sit back without figuring out more about it.

She broke into a soft jog, feet silent under her petite weight, and rounded the corner. Ashley disappeared into another hall, but someone remained present, looking where Rachel also did.

"Oi, did Ashley..." Rachel's voice died in her throat. The person was none other than Carmen Robins, statuesque despite her haggard posture and clothes. Only her skirt was clean, almost untouched, though several folds converged around her crotch. Darkness circled her eyes, pulling them in, and juxtaposed her warm cheeks.

"Yeah, she just ran that way," Carmen said and left. It might've been her imagination, but Rachel swore a grin tugged at Carmen's lips. She ignored it for now and chased after Ashley, and found her slinking out the back entrance onto the fields. Nowhere to hide there, Rachel thought. Not when the late morning sun blared overhead.

She strolled out and, still following the trail Ashley left behind, came to the gates. A glossy car was parked outside, windows tinted. Ashley climbed inside and slammed it shut, startling a flock of robins from a nearby bush. Just a glimpse, but Rachel caught a sight that had no place on a woman's body, far less so where it spawned from.

"No way," Rachel returned to the building, mind whirling with the potential of what she saw. Her crimson hair infected her cheeks, turning them to a rose. She saw Carmen slip back into a classroom on her way. That grin of hers pasted itself onto Rachel's face.

"What's your secret?" Rachel wondered as she passed the door and peered inside. Carmen was sat in the window aisle, eyes forward and taking quick, neat notes. A bag sat at her feet, from which a sliver of black peeked out. Carmen's foot guarded it, changing position regularly, prowling for danger. So that's it, Rachel thought.

Ashley didn't come back for the rest of the day. Rachel made an excuse for her, claiming she had food poisoning. With her parents' wealth and the exotic foods they could import, it wasn't unlikely, so no one asked questions. Gretchen didn't give a crap either way. They were stuck until her mother made her way through all the classes. Another assembly was beyond her it seemed. Unless she had other intentions. It was a worse kept secret that Gretchen came and went as she pleased. How long would it be until she was caught?

It didn't concern her regardless. Rachel preoccupied herself with Carmen. The girl never set her bag far away, even at lunch, when she and Gretchen's former flunkies went to the fields, it stayed on her person. Whatever that black thing was, it's the reason for Dakota, Mary and Zoey hanging out with her. And more. Rachel couldn't speak for Dakota or Carmen, but the others were certified shemales. Close enough.

"This is bullshit!" Gretchen said for the umpteenth time that lunchbreak, "If that fat bitch was here, we could at least order some good shit." She regarded the cafeteria food with a snarl. It wasn't bad for the school, but Rachel would be pressed to eat it on regular occasions. Zoey had always brought her own lunch, which she shared on the rare chance they didn't leave.

"Hmm," Rachel didn't say a word. As the only one left from the original circle, she was the sole target for Gretchen's toxicity. One wrong response and she'd be lucky not to get expelled, or for Gretchen to make another move on Carmen. Chances were that Rachel would be targeted next if she got pissed again. Though that would give her a perfect chance to see just what Carmen did.

No. She'd be part of their group if she did that. The truth always got out, and once it did, then her social life would be over, ruined once Gretchen figured out a way to really make their lives hell. But could she? Without Ashley's money, then she was just a spiteful bitch. Even her mother seemed to have picked up on her personality.

Too risky, she decided and stayed with Gretchen. She observed Carmen where she could, occasionally catching glimpses of Mary and Zoey's endowments through their clothes. Strange, considering that no one in her experience would be so brazen. Mary had been a slut on par with Gretchen, but growing a cock would make anyone self-conscious, and yet she wore a tank top that was too small and showed off her stomach, and her skirt was cut shorter than average. Just a little gust and it showed that she lacked panties.

Zoey, above all, wouldn't be so open. Once word got out, Rachel expected her former friend to wear baggy shorts under the mandatory skirt, or use tape to keep it down, yet she didn't seem bothered when it created a bulge in the fabric. Rather, she did it on purpose sometimes. Always when Carmen might be looking. Mary seemed to flirt with her too. And Dakota joined in.

Would Ashley become like them?

It was torture. Ashley laid in her bed, phone on silent, tv off and knuckles creaking as she gripped the silk sheets. Her clothes laid in a drenched heap on the floor, now missed as the gaps in her door and windows drafted cruel air into the room. The school day was over, but her torment wasn't. After Richard picked her up, she hadn't had a moment of rest. Just walking was a struggle, but she had to hide her front from anyone that might be watching.

Her parents were busy making phone calls at the time. They still asked about her. Richard placated them to her relief. If either of them came in now and saw her for what she had become... the thought churned her stomach. Not because they might be horrified or disgusted by her. Because she might not stop herself.

They had dicks of their own. Pussies too. It didn't matter whose they were, she wanted to try them. Her cock all throbbed at her. Hours had passed since she last touched them. She couldn't blame the things for being angry at her, not after she deprived them of what she wanted. What they wanted. Ashley bit her lip, knowing the correction was false. The pounding in her head and shafts demanded pleasure, sex, it didn't matter from where.

"Ashley?" Richard's voice carried through the door. It didn't muffle his refined baritone or the subtle British edge. Her mother had hired him and it was easy to understand why. Deep voice, smart dresser, cordial and handsome. Probably well-endowed too.

"Yes?"

"May I come in?"

"Y... n-no! Uh, not right now."

"I understand. Shall I ask the chefs to prepare you something?"

"I'm fine!" Ashley swallowed her moan. Biting her lip or tongue or cheek wouldn't work. The only pain her body recognised was from a lack of release. Speaking wasn't any better. The air diving down her nostrils or throat tickled her like delicate feathers against her clit, which pulsed against her obtrusive balls.

Footsteps faded and ceased, leaving Ashley with nothing to do but marvel at her body. Without the absurd changes, she might appreciate her look. Generous padding to her belly that was squashed beneath her enormous tits. The twin mountains spilled over her ribcage, so large they brushed her navel if unrestrained, suspending her inhuman cocks over the mattress as they dripped pre-cum. Her third and largest member maintained its place.

Heavy dollops of pre-cum gushed from the head and plummeted down the shaft, following dense veins until they broke at her taut sack. The skin shone with her natural lube. Dozens of tubes traversed its surface, each a different possible path for her pre. A sudden surge splattered her crotch. The heat went straight to her bladder, unemptied after that morning.

"I can't," Ashley whimpered. If she peed like this, she'd cum and never want to stop. Her parents would find her, either dead or insane surrounded by a pool of semen. It'll come sooner or later, better to know when, she thought. It was her body trying to convince her, tempting her with truth while it dangled her ultimate desire just beyond. Maybe she could control it for that long. The morning might've been a fluke, brought on by the afterglow.

"Fine." She stood, lips clenched shut as her balls fell and rubbed against her thighs, dick and pussy, while her tits whipped their own cocks around like tassels. Her bathroom seemed miles away. Each step forced her to stop and breathe, but that made it worse the next time. She took a deep breath and coughed. The musk caught in her throat, like a fine, humid mist that clung to the air.

Finally, she slumped against the toilet basin and relaxed. Her testicles plopped against the rim and her cock lurched, sending a rope of pre-cum across the tiled floor. Ashley clenched her eyes shut and focused on urinating. Sooner the better. Then the flow began.

She imagined a cracked dam giving way at last. As her body relieved itself, her head tilted back and her dicks all throbbed in harmony, yet she didn't come. The tide continued and her body quivered. The seconds stretched to an eternity of bliss, dazzling her in pleasure, yet the peak remained elusive. When she thought the world would implode, the threshold expanded.

"No!" Ashley grunted as the flow stopped, taking her pleasure with it. She chased it, leashing her nipples in her hands and pumping them, pouring pre-cum onto herself. That left her 'normal' cock unattended. She abandoned her tit-dicks and doubled over, using her forearms to rub at the neglected pair, while her mouth caught the apple-sized head and swallowed it. It had a different flavour to her animalistic pair, the bitterness was softer, overshadowed by something she recognised. Her musk. It was the reek of her cocks made into a flavour.

"More," she moaned around it and crushed her tits in her desire. The pressure forced thicker and thicker streams of pre-cum, a third of which she guzzled like a true cum whore. When she couldn't go further, Ashley sucked. Any advice she'd read or received was worthless. They all relied on dicks half the size of hers. This stretched her jaw to its limit. It would've ached if she could feel such a thing.

She pulled away a bit and lapped at it. She caught pre-cum as it tried to escape and gulped it down. The stuff clung to her gullet, garbling her moans as she made out with the crown. She puckered her lips and slid them along the purple head, then pressed against the slit and tongued it. Drool joined the slop that poured down her length and coated her tits.

And still it wasn't enough. Minutes passed without success. That same bliss eluded her, always just out of reach, no matter how she sucked, stroked or licked. She shoved a hand past her balls, squeezing them tight, and found her cunt. Three fingers stretched her folds and scratched her g-spot to no avail.

"Dammit, come on, come on!" Ashley whined like a common bitch in heat. For every moment that her orgasm escaped, her pleasure seemed to dwindle. As it faded, fire spread through her tits. They gurgled and sloshed, tightened and pushed against her legs until she was forced upright. Before her eyes, they expanded. Inch after inch of taut, tit flesh crawled across her thighs and to her knees, before eclipsing them.

"You're kidding?!" Ashley pushed to her feet but stumbled on her new weight and fell forward. A cry escaped her as dense streamers of murky pre-cum shot forth. Her boobs swelled onward, devouring the floor now. They rumbled against her body, demanding relief. She wrapped her arms around them, failing to even reach the floor, and squeezed. Still not enough.

Her best wasn't enough. She crushed them in her arms, rocked her hips to fuck them, but nothing worked. The growth slowed, but her production hadn't. Cum surged into her tits as they quivered against her centre cock. They stopped growing, she realised with relief, then horror. Every inch of new flesh was packed with cum with more added by the second. If she didn't cum soon then...

That wasn't an option. Still more time passed in futile effort. Minutes seemed to become hours. Her tits had didn't expand to her relief, instead they tightened, straining to hold every gallon of girl jizz inside. She didn't want them to. It didn't matter if she flooded her room, or even if she drowned.

"I just want to cum!" Ashley said and, as if breaking through another barrier, sparks exploded across her body and blazed toward her cocks. For a moment, her mind stopped. Her tits rumbled and stretched further, so tight they felt like leather. To her back, her balls surged while her pussy clenched. A calm settled there, before every synapse became a battleground. She lost herself within the ecstasy.

Fleeting moments registered throughout. She recalled the sound of cum slamming into the walls and the feel of it pooling under her tits. Each gush was a memory by itself. The load had condensed inside her, pushing it out was a trial that, once over, sent scorching waves of opaque jizz flying. A tile or two might have cracked under the pressure. Her lower cock was the exception and spilled its load with ease.

She couldn't tell when it ended. It must have done, as all things did, yet she recovered to find herself still cumming. The sensation was dull by comparison, but she was cumming all the same. Even that didn't finish it. Again, she passed out in her bliss and woke to the same pleasure, only improved. She once roused awake with a cock in her mouth, gulping its load into her bloated gut. It wasn't the first either, as several others rounded her stomach.

Ashley didn't stop. She wasn't sure she wanted to. Anything good in the outside world couldn't measure up. The chances seemed slim at best. Family didn't matter when she could just cum and forget them, and she had no friends. Any cause to stop was superseded by the mere reason of continuing.

12