Futanari Notebook Ch. 26

Story Info
Darkening Temptations.
4.4k words
4.65
13.9k
27

Part 26 of the 65 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,827 Followers

It finally stopped. Carmen leaned into the shower spray, glad to feel something clean as she panted, hand still wrapped around her shaft. Not far away, Ryuka snickered. She couldn't see past the curtain, but that didn't stop her from peering into Carmen's mind, and seeing the last drop of white fall from her penis. Obscured, her snatch dripped with its own orgasm. How many did that make?

"Five since you woke up," Ryuka said.

"Don't... please don't answer my thoughts," Carmen sighed. A month ago and she could keep her thoughts hidden, but it got harder everyday until the link seemed permanently open. Ryuka's limitless libido dripped into her mind. Day and night. Now she woke every morning, terrified that her mother or Melody would walk in and see her morning wood. Even thinking of such a thing seemed wrong, yet she liked it.

She liked the feeling of stroking herself until pleasure erupted in the form of white steaks across the bathroom floor. Or over her bed. Or carpet. Or herself. She liked the smell it left behind. She savoured the sensations that lingered each time. No amount of willpower or self-loathing surmounted that pleasure. Though it left her hollow.

Carmen refocused on her actual goal of showering. Soap poured down her body, following the strict arches and dips in her figure, before plummeting to the sullied floor below. Sharp citrus tones washed away the stench of semen, as it had done the past two weeks. It was inevitable that she masturbated in the shower. One look in the mirror or down at herself and she was helpless.

"I'm such a narcissist now," Carmen said when she stepped out, not bothering with a towel while she traced her outrageous, yet comparatively petite form. Ryuka hovered behind her, smirking like an approving teacher or angel. She almost laughed at the idea. This creature was no angel, fallen or otherwise.

"Is that a bad thing? Humans always have problems with self-love," Ryuka said.

"Yeah, but I shouldn't get turned on just by looking at myself." A twinge brought Carmen's attention to her member, spent but willing if she gave it the chance. For a 'normal' member, it had grown impressively masculine. Fat and veiny, with a darker tone to the rest of her, and heavy upon her testicles, it stood at harmonic dissonance to the rest of her.

"I do all the time," Ryuka said.

"Exactly," Carmen sighed and pulled a towel around herself. Loosely. Seeing her breasts bulging over anything, be it clothes or hands, was a death trap. A frequent one. Whatever magic the book wreaked on her life, it changed her wardrobe to match, but barely. Her shirts clung to her torso like paint at best, those that didn't bit into, and highlighted, her abundance of flesh. The hips were no better.

She ran a brush through her hair. It reached the small of her back when loose, smooth as silk, and teetered on black. Sunlight brought the faint brunette that remained. For how much longer? Carmen let some locks fall through her fingers. Not a strand fell out.

"Gonna complain about the hair now?" Ryuka asked.

"No. I appreciate this much. But do I really need, what is it now, I-cup breasts?"

"Haha, you cup boobs."

Carmen rolled her eyes, "And these jeans are... Jesus I can't be that big. Am I?" She checked her hips again, grimacing at how they threatened to overtake her shoulders, "Maybe I should cut back on the snacks?"

"No, darling. You look great," Ryuka said, coming to envelop her in a soft embrace. Strangely, that had become their relationship of late. Sometimes, she caught her mother's worrying glances at her breasts and knew she thought they were too big. Melody even made fun of them, but made up for it with a firm hug. Random strangers gawked at her on the street, and her friends all adored her. Only Ryuka treated her the same as ever.

"I feel fat," Carmen groaned and pinched the softness of her ass, "See? No muscle at all."

"You know," Ryuka said, her voice layered in seduction, "You could always use the book and fix all that."

"I'm not using it on myself."

"Yeah, yeah," Ryuka sighed, "Didn't you say that you wanted to test it out? It's been ages since then."

"Only a month."

"Only a month?! Oh god, I'm gonna turn to dust before you use it again."

"Can you even die? You're some sort of god after all."

"All things end. Be it this minute, or next millennium. For all you or I know, I could vanish without a trace in five... four... three... two... one..." The Seikogami exaggerated choking and plummeted to the ground, twitching and retching.

"Tell you what," Carmen said and retrieved the Futa Note from her desk, "I'll take it with me. If the urge strikes, I'll use it."

Ryuka's hand peeked over with her thumb up, "Good enough!"

A short bus ride later and Carmen was reunited with her friends outside the nearest mall. Not much had changed since 'graduation'. Mary's breasts had bloated to take the title of biggest among them, though Zoey and Ashley stayed hot on her tail. Zoey had risen a few inches, her musculature more defined, as was the bulge in her pants, and Ashley looked fine after yesterdays session. As always, Dakota remained unchanged beyond the mundane.

"So, where're we going?" Carmen asked.

"Clothes shopping!" Mary declared and marched to her, casting a disapproving glare over her body, "You really need to upgrade."

"Why?" Carmen looked as well but found nothing wrong. None of her clothes were second-hand anymore. No holes or stains or mismatched sizes. Even if she bought something larger, the Futa Note changed it. Almost like the book enjoyed seeing her trapped in tight outfits. Unless Ryuka was responsible.

Mary arched an eyebrow and looked at the rest, "Is she serious? Carmen, baby, you're rich! You can wear nicer shit than this."

"It's not really my thing."

"No, but it's mine," Mary smirked, "We're going to play dress-up with our favourite girl today."

"Do I get a say?"

"You just did," Dakota grinned, "I'll reign her in, don't worry."

"Good. Then let's fucking go," Mary said and headed straight inside. The others lingered and shook their heads, shrugged, then followed. Despite Mary strong-arming her into the trip, Carmen appreciated being around them all again. She met Ashley every week to keep her from overloading, which she realised didn't help her own libido, but it'd been weeks since she saw the others.

"How's your summer so far?" Dakota asked.

"Busy. I'm helping find Melody a new school, settling in a new home, and keeping up with studies. Haven't really had a chance to enjoy myself," Carmen lied. She felt like she'd done nothing but enjoy herself.

"You really need to relax. Take me for example," Dakota cleared her throat, "I've been exploring the vast seas, discovering things man never knew of and..."

"You've just been playing video games," Zoey cut in, smirking.

"Yeah," Dakota deflated, then looked to Ashley, "How are you doing anyway? Must be weird not being the rich girl anymore."

"Actually, I like it," Ashley said, "My parents and I are going camping next week. Well, we're renting an RV, but close enough I guess. And mum's getting better at cooking too."

"Hey Zoey."

Carmen followed the Amazon's gaze around to find Rachel strolling behind. Suspicion pulled her muscles taut. She looked around for Gretchen, certain she couldn't be far.

"Rachel? Uh, what're you doing here?" Zoey asked.

"Visiting my sister at work. What about you?" Rachel's eyes diverted from Zoey to Carmen, fixed upon her like cat watching its prey, "Bet it's something interesting."

"Just some shopping," Carmen answered.

"Where's Gretchen?" Ashley asked. She drew back behind Carmen, watching for a sign of the contemptuous blonde.

"Dunno, don't care," Rachel still kept her gaze on Carmen. It wasn't the look of a predator, Carmen thought, more observant. Was she waiting for something? "I'll see you later, Zoey."

"Yeah, sure," Zoey waved goodbye. The redhead soon vacated the mall.

"What was that about?" Dakota wondered. Carmen shrugged and continued after Mary, though she couldn't ignore the look in Rachel's eye. It was familiar. Expectation? Anxiety? Both? But she had no reason to feel either. Unless she suspected something. Carmen gripped the strap of her bag and pulled it closer.

"Hurry up!" Mary called from a clothes store, snapping Carmen from her thoughts.

They skipped over the normal, cheap outfits and headed straight for the expensive section. Silk and velvet met more traditional fabrics in a cordoned off room, dozens of garments hung or folded on hooks and shelves, crowded around as if to outdo each other. A lone changing room hid amongst dresses. Familiar items were stashed away in a corner. Carmen recognised them from Gretchen. She glanced at Ashley, who seemed at ease amongst the financial hell. Mary wasted no time in sorting through her choices.

Only Zoey seemed uncomfortable, so Carmen retreated back to her. The other three convened over various shirts and dresses in hushed whispers, each arguing for something they held. They somehow agreed on one and put the others back, then it began anew, cycling from one choice to the next. Dread filled Carmen as more were added.

"I'm just gonna slip out," Carmen whispered, backing out through the curtain.

"They won't notice until they're done. I'll text you when it's time," Zoey said and moved to conceal her exit.

"You make it sound like I don't have a choice."

"You really don't," Zoey said with an apologetic smile. One foot outside and Carmen relaxed, gulping down grateful breaths untainted by the designer scents and crushing weight. She strolled down an aisle of hoodies and long-sleeved shirts, wondering which, if any, would mask her ever swelling figure. She wore the largest top she owned outside of winter attire, yet it struggled not to float around her waist. A cute shirt caught her eye, one Melody would like. The outing wasn't a total waste.

"Carmen?" Someone gasped her name. The voice was so familiar. She turned, expecting an acquaintance or one of her friends, and caught their frantic retreat, then rushed over to see who it was. Regret twisted inside her chest, coiling and choking her.

She didn't turn or speak, just stood at a counter, nervously tapping a foot as she paid. Chocolate curls rolled down her back and over her shoulders, flicking off breasts so voluptuous that Carmen saw them from behind. As she shifted weight, her indulgent ass cheeks rose and fell. Her shirt lifted, revealing that her jeans didn't reach very far. Fat rounded her thighs and calves. Please don't be her, Carmen thought.

But it was. As the woman turned, Carmen saw the faint dampness on her breasts. Any other time, on anyone else, she might've struggled with her arousal. Not here. Carmen knew her and that fact shredded any semblance of lust. She felt cold, frozen half-hidden behind a rack of clothes, while Stacy hurried out. Her curves jiggled and rolled with her hasty movements, making her look clumsy. Just as they always had when she rushed from back to front at the shop.

Carmen's phone summoned her attention. When she looked up, Stacy was gone. She could make her turn around and come back, hug her, kiss her, tell her how sorry she was for not calling and that they'd be together again. Another text. 'Ashley picked out something really cute. Hurry back.' Ashley. Anger replaced sorrow. After what she'd done, she didn't deserve to be with them, having fun and... Carmen took a breath and turned around. Getting mad wouldn't change a thing. Not like Stacy would want her now that she had a cock.

"Are you doing okay?" Dakota asked once she returned.

"Yeah, fine. Why?" Carmen said.

"You look down. Did something happen?"

"No. What did you guys pick out anyway?" Carmen asked, fixing her gaze on the hideous stack of clothes, "Half the store?"

"Please, I wanted more, but they convinced me not to," Mary said and handed her the top, "I picked it out. I guarantee it'll bring out your tits."

"Not like she needs it," Ashley added.

"Yeah, but you've gotta own them. Big boobs are amazing if you do right by them," Mary hefted her monumental bust for emphasis. Close to a foot of cleavage blossomed from her top, the Futa Note keeping her from showing anything but. Stacy's are bigger, Carmen thought. She went into the changing room, using the door as a shield. A mirror, bench and pile of clothes accompanied her.

She sat down, running hands through her hair. The clothes meant nothing. Her reflection might as well have been a plank. Harsh breaths filled her chest, strained her bra, and settled her rampant heart, but not her emotions. Every other thought opened another wound, ones she'd hoped were scarred over. The first time she met Stacy, their gradual flirting, their kiss, the first time they made love. Everything hurt.

That didn't give her the right to bring down the mood. Carmen took a final deep breath, pinched herself to stop the tears from coming, and stripped. Nothing Mary or the others picked out worked, in her opinion, but she found a couple that seemed acceptable. They didn't make her look like a cheating trophy wife, or some high school slut at least. Back in her plain clothes, Carmen pulled her lips into an exhausted smile, and went back out.

"I knew you'd like some of them," Mary said, beaming from ear to ear.

"Two out of a hundred," Carmen groaned.

"Sorry, I thought you'd like more," Ashley said.

"It's okay," Carmen said. Anger flashed once more, but faded just as fast. It was Gretchen's fault. Or was it Rachel's? The way she had looked at Carmen, expecting something to happen, made sense if she thought of it that way. But that didn't explain why she looked almost worried by it. Even at her worst, Carmen wouldn't assault someone in public.

"Come on, let's pay and get some lunch. I know an awesome diner upstairs," Dakota said.

Heartbreakingly welcoming. That was how the diner felt. Warm colours and a row of leather-lined booths, its air saturated with the smell of simple meals, coffee and confections, all held together by a team of young servers. Better equipment and staffing aside, it reminded Carmen of Soothe the Soul. Even one of the waitresses was overweight in a cute way. Her hair was a brilliant red at least, and she didn't hold a candle to Stacy elsewhere.

"Hi, I'm Leah and I'll be your waitress," the chubby server said, assigning them a booth.

Zoey sat on the outside next to Carmen, so tall that she could lean back over the dividers, while the other three sat opposite. Ashley and Mary sat either side of Dakota, their chests either knocking salt shakers or squishing against the table, and earned jealous glances from her and other customers. Resting her own ponderous bust on the table, Carmen wondered what people thought of them. Anyone could assume they were the product of wealth and plastic surgery. Yet it was never long before someone made it clear that they were natural.

"What can I get you to drink?" Leah asked, retrieving a notepad from her pencil skirt. Old fashioned, but it suited the diner, and the blouse did wonders for Leah's chest. She shifted her weight and the mounds jiggled, unrestricted despite their heft. She leaned against the divider between booths, squishing her breast into an arm, as if sustaining her own weight was too much effort.

"Don't you have a bra?" Carmen asked.

"Oh, noticed that did you?" Leah giggled, "I do, but they're so uncomfortable. Besides, no one complains. Until now."

"Who said she was complaining?" Zoey said, though her focus was on the menu. Her shoulders were rigid, back straight and legs tight together. None of the others had that problem. They devoured Leah's figure, before comparing it to Carmen's and found it wanting.

"Oh, you're like that," Leah said and grinned, leaning down and giving a scrumptious view of her cleavage, "I've always wanted to experiment. Is it as good as I've heard?"

"Depends," Carmen said, fascinated by how just the slightest breath disturbed the otherwise dormant flesh. Not as soft as Stacy's. The thought conjured both girls, side by side and naked, comparing their tits for Carmen's amusement. Stacy had the win, of course. She'd never admit it, but drinking from her, feeling hot milk spraying her skin, turned Carmen on. If only this girl did too. The twitch of her member snapped Carmen's attention. Not here. Anywhere but public.

"I suppose. Love and all that, right? Oh well. Ready to order?"

Everyone did. Carmen's penis throbbed against its prison, hijacking her muscles so she flexed it, bringing pleasure. Just a hint of the bliss from earlier. She pleaded for it to calm down, but instead fed the arousal by watching Leah leave. The skirt was too short for her, stretched out and at its limit. A pair of tights tried making up for the lack of length, but only highlighted her legs. Carmen caught sight of a garter of all things, which squeezed her thigh flesh.

"She's lovely," Ryuka said from behind. The Seikogami reclined on the divider between booths, cock hanging freely over Zoey's shoulder, and breasts within reach of Carmen's mouth.

"Y-yeah," Carmen nodded.

"Hmm, I'd wager she's the docile type. Happy to sit back and let things happen."

"Please don't," Carmen said under her breath. Warmth flowed through her cheeks down into the rest of her. The tight shirt became stifling and the bra constricted her. She wished she wore a button-up.

"Something wrong?" Ryuka teased and dragged a finger along Carmen's cheek, before flipping herself so they came face to beautiful, seductive face. Carmen looked away, but that brought her gaze to Zoey's chest, pronounced and duplicit against her incredible strength. In the same view was Mary's, semi-spherical from the implants still inside her. A glance away brought her to Ashley, plump and natural and heavy to hold.

"Here you are," Leah announced her return, setting down drinks before them. Her arm brushed Ryuka's draping breast, but paid it no mind, instead she was focused on Carmen, "Are you alright? Your face is red."

"Yeah. Fine."

"Are you sure?" Leah leaned in again. Was she unaware how close her tits were to the table? Carmen tore her eyes away and looked at her face, somehow familiar to her. The eyes, nose and mouth all toyed with a recent memory, but her libido refused all access.

"I, uh, need the bathroom." Carmen scooted past Zoey, hunched to hide any possible bulge in her pants, and rushed for the nearest restroom. It had a lock to her relief. She snapped it shut and collapsed against the first sink in reach. Her cock twitched, its every movement another spike of want, hooking into her discipline and pulling it thin as a sheet, allowing sweet promises of pleasure to sift through. But she couldn't masturbate in a public restroom. Someone would find out.

"Not if you hide the evidence," Ryuka said, "Besides, who'd care about someone coming in and jerking off? I've heard of grosser things you humans do in the toilets. Like defecation, ugh. Why can't you people just fuck your assholes? So weird."

Carmen didn't know how to respond. Instead, she laughed. The entire day had been absurd. From her record number of orgasms in the morning, to Rachel's suspicious behaviour... That's where she knew Leah from! The similarities were too close to be mere coincidence. That was Rachel's family, probably a sister.

"Yet they're such opposites," Ryuka said, "Oh, I felt that flicker of rage. What if Rachel was more involved than you thought? She might've been the one that got your mother fired, forced your hand to the Futa Note, and burned down Stacy's lovely shop."

"No," Carmen breathed. She needed to calm down. Her bag was still on her shoulder, like the book prevented her from leaving it behind, "Everything turned out for the best anyway."

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,827 Followers
12