Futanari Notebook Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you're alone. Miserable," Ryuka nudged Carmen's head up and cradled it, stroking her cheeks, "I know you miss her. It's only fair that you take something in return."

"This isn't something. It's someone," Carmen said, rasping for air now. She felt hotter than ever, ready to tear away her clothes. Trickles of sweat carved paths down her cheek, "What're you doing?"

"Giving you a little push," Ryuka said, "You're immune to my aura. That's impressive, but what about the Touch?"

"Another Seikogami thing?" Carmen asked. She could move away, stop Ryuka from touching her, but she found herself holding the deities hand. Pleasure was better than sadness. She'd spent years fixated on a single goal of helping her family, leaving no time to acknowledge her other emotions. Now they all took tentative steps back into her psyche, and sorrow was at the forefront, built up after denying it for so long. A hideous shadow twisting itself into grosser forms every second.

"It's a condensed form of our aura. If I wanted, I could keep you turned on 24/7. You should really thank me for not doing that. Even when you were being so boring."

Carmen hated feeling weak. Losing her father, losing Stacy, and now she was losing the fight against her own desires. She needed control. Ryuka's hand streamed down her body, into her bag and pulled the Futa Note free. Limitless power held within something no bigger than a normal notebook. She shook her at the ridiculous reality she found herself in.

"Write her name," Ryuka said, "Make her do what you want. It's the least that Rachel owes you."

"How about I write your name?" Carmen asked and chuckled, "No, I guess that wouldn't have any affect on you. You're a god after all." She took the book and relaxed, like an addict finally getting a fix, if only a small one. The rest would come, all she needed was to write Leah's name. Arousal bombarded and infiltrated her mind, symptoms of her withdrawal. It worried her, how the book seemed just like an addiction, worsening with every use. She had to put it down. Once she did, she could masturbate and put this behind her. Ignore it for the rest of her life.

"You want to understand what it can do, isn't that what you said before?" Ryuka said, "If you don't understand it, you'll always be afraid. You can't control what you don't know."

She was right. Addictive or not, she couldn't exert control over something so unknown. The void in her knowledge meant temptation, and that would eventually lead her back to it. Who could say she wouldn't use it on someone innocent, just to experiment. Leah was at least related to a guilty party. But why not write Rachel's name? That would isolate Gretchen further. But she could be miles away. Her cock lurched for freedom, somehow worming its way from her underwear. Leah was practically outside the door.

Blank lines glared at her. Ryuka's breath wailed in her ear, a siren's song to her frayed nerves, and her hands kept moving. Fingertips flowed along skin, enticing pleasure from her. The 'Touch' negated all control. Her cock spasmed and strained her pants, bulging along the leg in desperation for freedom. Or to be held somewhere else.

"Why don't you just get me off?" Carmen asked, grimacing at how crude she sounded. Her hand glided to her belt, unbuckled it and pushed her pants down, then Ryuka grabbed it.

"Much as I'd love that, I think you want something else a little more."

Carmen stood there, panting and staring at the goddess, jeans halfway down her hips. The slight discolouration to her cock peered over the waist, veins engorged at the chance of release. Cool air slivered into her clothes from the AC, icy compared to Ryuka's warmth. She glanced away from the blazing eyes and saw her reflection. She couldn't keep this up for much longer. Eventually, someone would wander where she went, and she'd be frozen in place. She'd be trapped between jerking herself, or stealing someone else's mind for the purpose.

"She's so close to your perfect girl," Ryuka said, bringing both her hands to Carmen's breasts. Even the Seikogami's hands just managed to contain them. One found her hooks and unhinged them, before sliding under her shirt to grope the naked, sensitive flesh, "Just a few changes. That's all. I know you like milk, give her some great udders, plump up that ass and give her a fat, juicy cock. Make her your personal cow."

"She's a person," Carmen whispered.

"You've seen how she moves, how she looks. Tell me that's not someone that likes laying around, enjoying the simpler things in life." Ryuka had a point. The way Leah moved made it clear she wanted life to be easy as possible. She took the shortcuts, leaned against whatever she could, even forewent something as simple as a bra because it felt better without one. Anything Carmen wrote wouldn't impact her life.

"Just imagine having huge, milky tits wrapped around your cock, or feeling up her ass while you're balls-deep inside her. Her belly could be a perfect cushion for you while you drink her bounty. Even if that's not your thing, you can still have some fun, watching her grow into a cow. Until then, why not indulge yourself? Blowjobs are way better than hands, I can tell you."

Ryuka released her tits and swivelled around to stare at their reflection, "Or you could write your own name. Become whatever you want to be. If that's someone like me, then go for it. You'd make a great Seikogami, Carmen."

"I don't think so," Carmen said and looked to the book, immediately finding the blank lines underneath her previous entries, few as they were, "Even if I try masturbating, you'll just stop me."

"The hard way is a lot more enjoyable, I find," Ryuka said. Carmen took a pen from her bag, picturing Leah's already buxom figure. The book had power beyond understanding. For now, she needed to cum and calm down. Then she could experiment, and Leah seemed not to have much of a life. Changing her would mean nothing. Except pleasure.

Paper met her pen. Too late now, she thought even before she wrote the first letter.

12