Futanari Notebook Ch. 27

Story Info
Sample of Pleasure.
4.6k words
4.63
15.3k
35

Part 27 of the 65 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,819 Followers

The wait exasperated everything. Carmen's sharp and heavy breaths, the thudding of her heartbeat in places she wished it wasn't, and the rush of air on her skin all seemed too focused. She listened to the clamour of customers outside, footsteps passing to and from the door, always alert for the dreaded knock. And yet, in spite of that anxiety, her cock stood like a flag. She'd tried pinching herself, thinking of the least erotic things imaginable, but it wouldn't soften.

Nearby, Ryuka giggled as she scoured the most recent entry of the Futa Note, "I've gotta say, you've really come a long way."

"Please don't," Carmen said, wanting to ignore everything she'd written in there. She still didn't believe her own mind, let alone her hands wrote something so awful. The stubborn memory had her throbbing harder than ever.

"Oh, don't be so glum," Ryuka teased and rolled onto her back, letting her breasts spill down her ribs. The nipple stared at Carmen, dark and ripe and tempting. She looked back, incapable of anything else, as white beaded on the tip, then broke and fell across the alabaster flesh, "Would a drink cheer you up?"

"If you're just gonna tease me, then leave," Carmen said through clenched teeth. The flow of milk increased, crashing to the floor in a pitiful puddle. Lust engulfed her veins in fire, but the reminder of Stacy chilled it, until other memories broke through. It all started with Stacy after all, or perhaps even before her. Because of her, Carmen's cock lurched every time she imagined a pair of tits growing taut with milk. Oh, but they were beautiful. The nipples fattened into ripe cherries, ready to be suckled. And the taste, the feel of them.

Ryuka drew closer. She shifted to lean forward, boobs spilling over arms with the teats aimed at Carmen, practically gushing with milk. Just to look at them flirted with danger as spectres of Stacy's taste made her drool. So sweet and warm, like a hug spreading throughout the body, while the nipple gushed between her teeth. Even the visage tempted her more than most. Heavy tits, tight as a drum with milk, and the darkened areolae fattening in preparation made her dick lurch.

The smell lured her in. The cold sink turned hot under her palms, her skin was clammy, trickles of sweat glistened on her skin. Drool escaped her lips. For a moment, even just a few seconds, Ryuka offered her a chance to forget everything. Carmen leaned in. Sex with a Seikogami must be indescribable. Once she experienced, she could let everything go. No more dread, or pride, or work.

A sharp knock shattered the thoughts.

"Hello?" Her eyes widened; it was Leah. A slight drawl identified her, as if her voice was also docile, "Someone said the door's been locked for a while. Is everything alright?"

"Y-yeah, fine. Sorry." Carmen tore her gaze from Ryuka's tit, though she heard the dripping continue, and headed to the door. Her cock bounced with each step, but she didn't bother pulling her clothes back into a presentable state. Once the door opened and Leah saw her, none of that would matter. Not a fool, Carmen stood out of sight as she opened the door. A moment later and Leah stepped in, her 50's style skirt straining against her ass. Carmen locked the door again, enamoured with the figure.

"Hello?" Leah called, looking over the stalls.

"Behind you," Carmen blurted and the newly-christened futa turned, revealing how her apron bulged at her crotch.

"Oh! Uh, hi," Leah said, cheeks suddenly flush and eyes flickering across Carmen's body, unable to decide where to look, "You... you too, huh?" She asked, nodding to the other futa's crotch.

"Yeah," Carmen said and bit her lip. Was she really about to go through with this? What she'd done before was punishment to people who wronged her and others, or needed help in Zoey's case, but Leah had done nothing to her. Except give her an erection without realising it. How could anyone be so oblivious? She just flaunted her tits around not expecting an obvious lesbian to get turned on. And her reaction to growing a cock was lackadaisical at best, like it didn't matter.

If sprouting a penis from nowhere was no big deal, then what was sucking someone else's. Carmen took a breath. She was justified. Leah didn't care, why should she? Besides, she thought as a line of drool broke on the plumper girl's chin, she's enamoured with it. Carmen stepped forward and watched Leah's eyes follow the bounce of her cock, then stopped just out of arm's reach.

"Well?" Carmen said and arched an eyebrow, before pulling her shirt off. The last vestige of decency was a bra, desperate to contain her breasts, that soon joined the rest in a pile. Several seconds ticked by in stillness. She worried that Leah had an aneurysm, but the futa quickly picked up the pace and untied her apron.

Self-image had never been a priority for Carmen. For years, she'd gladly let her health and hygiene dwindle, if only so Melody could thrive better. By no means would she ever have made it as a cheerleader or any sort of athlete, but the book changed that. Before even her curves developed as they had, she'd noticed the weight loss instantly. It just hadn't mattered. It still didn't.

But to know that just her body left someone dumbfounded was... euphoric. Perhaps the Futa Note was responsible for it, she had written it so Leah would be captivated by her, but that look of genuine lust couldn't be faked. She'd seen it often enough on Ryuka and her friends' faces to know it. She had all the power in the room, only by showing her body. Behind her balls, a dribble of moisture escaped Carmen's pussy.

The thump of Leah's clothes snapped her reverie. Carmen drank in the sight, pouring it onto her lust like gasoline on a fire. The redhead skirted the line of unseemly, with soft, chubby flesh abundant across her body, but especially in her chest and hips. Even her cock, the default size of fourteen inches, had a girth to it.

"Oh, I just love thicker women," Ryuka said from above, and Carmen had to agree. Although a skinny woman with tits and ass cheeks the size of their head had a delicious dichotomy. She shook the thoughts off.

"So, uh, we're gonna fuck, right?" Leah asked.

Now Carmen was left speechless. She just wanted to cum, and Ryuka wouldn't help, or let her handle it on her own, she hadn't considered anything further. Oh, it'd feel so good to slide her dick between that ass and into Leah's... STOP! Carmen swallowed the extravagant lust. She only wanted to cum. A blowjob was more than enough. Blowjob? She could get by with just Leah's hands so...

"Quit trying to hold back," Ryuka said, floating over and draping her cock like a boa over Carmen's shoulders, "You're horny. She's willing. Live a little, sweetheart. You deserve it." She drifted away with a parting touch, imbued with her power. Carmen moaned and stumbled forward.

"N-no," Carmen said, trying to regain herself, "But you're going to make me cum, got it?" A shiver ran through Leah at her words, sending ripples across her voluptuous form. Her nipples hardened, already darker than a few seconds ago, a sign of the book taking full effect. She didn't say anything, just waited, cock twitching in anticipation for Carmen's next order. This wasn't part of the transformation. Fascination and an urge to give her an orgasm, nothing more.

Did the book think making Leah submissive would help? Carmen chewed her lip, frustrated that she had to admit that it was right. She inhaled the musky air, so potent that she tasted echoes on her tongue, and really took Leah in. Not to admire her figure, or the way she seemed to present herself for Carmen, but to think of how best to climax from her. Long hair made for perfect handholds, but her tits would also work, maybe... Carmen chastised herself. This wasn't the time.

Later? She didn't answer her own thought, or she ignored the response, and focused. Just the mouth.

"On the ground," Carmen said and gestured for Leah to fall. The fact she resembled a comic villain almost tore a snide laugh from her, if not for Leah's instant response. She knelt before Carmen, legs spread to let her balls and pussy breathe, with her cock jutting out above them. She didn't touch herself, only shook as Carmen stepped closer.

Trepidation taunted her lust as she leered down at the futa. Ryuka's warmth grazed her back, a gentle push forward. From Carmen's view, her cock obscured most of Leah's face. The redhead had gone cross-eyed, trying to focus on it and nothing else. Carmen bent down to touch Leah's hair, almost brushing her tits against the submissive futa, who took a sharp breath and opened her mouth. Gusts of air tingled against Carmen's dick, urging a dollop of pre-cum to ooze out. It hung like a pendulum, swinging to her heartbeat, until it struck Leah's tongue.

She licked it up and moaned, "Delicious."

"Yeah? You want more?" Carmen asked, almost feeling it as her self-control slipped. Between Ryuka's Touch and Leah's meekness, her body didn't help either, it was a miracle she'd held on for so long. Her fingers twined through Leah's hair.

"Yes please. I want to drink more of your cock juice," Leah slurred and stuck her tongue out, as if she were drunk on lust.

"Then work for it." No sooner had Carmen said the words and given a slight tug, than Leah surged forth and swallowed the head. Before Carmen could process it, she pushed deeper and gagged, but didn't move. The honour student gasped in place, staring at the gap between her crotch and Leah's lips. About halfway, she noted and gave a slight push of her hips. Leah finally pulled away, leaving a swath of spit in her wake, though she stayed on the head. Her cheeks turned convex as she suckled on it.

"Oh... fuck..." Carmen relaxed. She kept a hand on Leah's hair, while the other latched onto her own breast. The sensations weren't as intense as having her pussy licked, but it was somehow soothing. Like a tender embrace compared to a French kiss. Her soft moans were all the praise Leah needed, as she started dragging her lips up and down the shaft. She always came back to suckle on the crown.

"Use your hands," Carmen said and cooed at the embrace on her dick. Leah soon found a slow, even tempo. She stroked the whole length using her mouth and hands, uncaring of the saliva covering her palms. One hand was enough, so she switched the other to Carmen's balls.

"No. Behind them," Carmen moaned as her pussy was touched by another for the first time in months. She'd been too scared of Stacy's reaction if she found her cock, and she didn't dare let any of her friends pleasure her. Why? It felt good, and they'd be happy to. Her thoughts stumbled as Leah went to her limit again, breaching her throat until she couldn't bear it. Don't think, Carmen told herself and began rocking her hips. Just enjoy.

Ryuka was close by. Her heat never dissipated, so it came as no surprise when her hands found Carmen's tits, expertly mauling them.

"Stop," Carmen whispered, biting her lip. The Touch wasn't active, but Ryuka's experience was inhuman. Everywhere she squeezed, Carmen discovered a new point of pleasure. The god didn't listen, instead she kissed the humans neck, leaving tiny nips behind.

"Don't think," Ryuka echoed her earlier thought, "Just enjoy."

"R-right," Carmen said and adjusted her grasp on Leah's hair, before pulling, and thrusting into her. The redhead retched, she tried clenching her eyes shut, but a sharp pull stopped the behaviour. Green circles around dilated pupils glistened and stared at Carmen, not a trace of disdain or fear in them.

Two women were pleasuring her. One with curves just begging to snuggled against or watched as they jiggled, and the other with otherworldly beauty and sizes. Between them was Carmen. Was she still human? Maybe. Was she turning into a Seikogami? Maybe. She couldn't think, didn't want to. For that moment, until she had to end it and go back to reality, she existed as a stream of pleasure, guided by two riverbanks toward a greater ocean.

The closer she came, the harsher her movements. Carmen took the reins from Leah and thrust into her mouth, forcing her hands away. Moans and gags merged as the redhead was face-fucked, tongue hanging out and eyes watering. The honour student abandoned care and inhibition. She yanked on Leah's hair, crammed every inch she could down her throat, while swinging her balls into the submissives chin. Faint layers of sweat came off with every slap of flesh.

Ryuka's hands were never still. To Carmen's right, the Seikogami's monumental cock rose like a marble pillar, covered in ivy and ending in a bulbous head. Looking between it and her own was a miserable comparison, but size didn't concern her. Pleasure was everything. She found her eyes reflected in Ryuka's, clouded by lust. The kiss came without thought. The deity had no hand in it. Carmen pulled her in, moaned into her mouth, tasted and felt her tongue, of her own power.

Or she believed so. The world didn't seem real, more like a dream-scape than a bathroom. Every nerve, vein and muscle crackled with desire, building energy to a breaking point, numbing her to anything but pleasure. Was that how Ryuka felt all the time? Perhaps it was just sex in general. She'd only felt close to such sensations with Stacy. But now, with her cock slamming into some girl's throat, while said girl fingered her pussy and squeezed her ass, and a genuine goddess kissing her and toying with her body, she exceeded them.

Nothing seemed real. Even the increasingly brutal rhythm of her hips felt like another person's, but she felt it all. And savoured it as her cock burrowed into Leah's gullet, which clung to her like a living glove. For the brief moments she stayed, the walls pulsated and squeezed her, like a parting lover's hug.

"I'm gonna cum," Carmen said against Ryuka's lips, "Fuck, I'm gonna cum in someone's mouth."

Perhaps Leah heard her, because the redhead turned into a vacuum. She sucked and bobbed her head to the insane rhythm, not concerned by the spittle flying everywhere, or the abuse to her throat.

"She's begging for it," Ryuka said, sinking to watch the penetration up close, "Don't be afraid to really give it to her. Go on, give her a belly load of your cum."

"Make her cum too," Carmen moaned, "I want her to cum from this." She couldn't be saying that. Not her. But it was her words; her thoughts manifested. She wanted to see Leah cum from being used like a cheap whore.

"I don't think that'll be a problem," Ryuka said and giggled, stroking herself now. No matter how huge the deity seemed, her hands seemed puny against her cock, which surged between Carmen and Leah, almost connecting them with its girth alone, "She's dripping from both ends. Go on, fuck her face like you're gonna knock her up."

"Knock her up..." Carmen practically tasted the words, their meaning filling her mind with Leah's belly getting even larger, her tits swelling with milk on top of what she'd written, and throughout it all, her body at Carmen's disposal, "No! Fuck, I'm cumming! Take it!"

As her balls cramped and her pussy clenched, Carmen tugged Leah to the base. The redhead moaned and shook with her throat stuffed full of cock. Her eyes widened as the first surge of Carmen's seed surged through the shaft, before flooding her oesophagus. It came so hard and fast that it shot back up her airways and out her nostrils. She couldn't breathe. Her mouth and nose were both full of cock and jizz.

Leah gurgled and her eyes rolled back. Hot ropes splashed Carmen's feet. This futa, who had received nothing but abuse, was cumming for her. Carmen cupped her face, as if she'd tasted something divine, and found a smile on it. Not the usual grin of release she often had when cumming, but a deranged, lopsided smirk.

Beneath her, Ryuka also moaned, "Let me join in." Carmen looked at her and saw the Seikogami's cock had almost doubled in size, as had her testicles. Before she could say anything, Carmen was made audience to a climax like none other. In that the explosion she expected was absent. Ryuka groaned and thrust into her hands like she was cumming, yet nothing came out. Even the usual stream of pre-cum was absent.

"I can't cum when I want in this world," Ryuka later said, stroking her now flaccid member like a doting mother, "If I did, there'd be some serious flooding and questions."

"What did you do then?" Carmen asked. She leaned on the sink again, taking the weight from her quaking legs. Leah hung on the cusp of unconsciousness, lying on her side with semen leaking from her mouth and cock. Her clothes were draped over her body, in case anyone walked in after Carmen left.

"I just came in my own world. Probably on someone, who knows," Ryuka shrugged.

"Hmm."

"Were you disappointed?"

"A little," Carmen admitted, recalling how massive the Seikogami had become, "It was anti-climatic."

Ryuka leaned down, looking into the reflection of Carmen's eyes, "Well, next time, I won't disappoint you." She said, and kissed the humans cheek.

"Stop it," Carmen shuffled over to her clothes, "I'm not like that."

"Oh, of course," Ryuka pouted.

"But... I'm not above a little 'entertainment'," Carmen added.

"Oh?"

"I want to know more about the book. And, much as I hate to admit it, I liked this. If I just try ignoring the urge, it'll get worse and worse, right? So, I'll indulge a little here and there. But on my terms, got it? Don't you dare use the Touch on me again," Carmen said, glaring at her unreal companion.

"Hey, long as you provide the fun, I'll happily leave you be. What next?" Ryuka asked, beaming with glee.

"We wait."

"...what?"

"I want to see what she does first. Then I'll come back," Carmen said, glancing at the recent futa's body, "And I might do this again." With her clothes in place, hair and face presentable, she exited the bathroom. Almost half an hour later, Leah did the same, just as Carmen was leaving with her friends.

Back in her room, Carmen pondered the ceiling. She saw everything she'd done, her failure, on its blank canvas. Ethereal weight pushed on her chest at the thought, forcing her to roll over to try and get rid of it, but the pressure stayed. Her stomach felt empty despite the filling lunch. 'You messed up', those three words looped around and through her head. Any better thought was shut out, strangled before it could distract her.

"What're you moping about now?" Ryuka asked.

"Nothing," Carmen said, "Just thinking." If she'd just been more resilient, then that entire scene wouldn't have happened. Because she was helpless against Ryuka, and her own desires, she turned another girl into a futa. Now the thought didn't worry her, but that was concerning all its own. What was one more? A dangerous thought, that persisted time and again. It'd get worse now, all because she'd used the book again.

"I can see into your head."

"Shit," Carmen groaned and pulled her legs in close, hugging them in lieu of her sister. Their mother was out with Melody, scouting new schools for the youngest Robins girl. It made the house seem empty, lonely.

"Why are you so concerned with failing anyway? Isn't that how your race developed?" Ryuka came to perch on the bed, wings flapping irritably, "Besides, you didn't mess up. I messed you up, remember?"

"For years, I've ignored everything for my sister," Carmen said, not looking at the deity, "I didn't care about my hormones, or what I looked like. I barely even masturbated. Now I can't even go a day without it. I should be better than that. I am better than this."

"Please!" Ryuka's eye roll came through her voice, "Do you have any idea what another mortal would be like around me? They'd be lucky if they didn't try nesting in my pussy after this long. You're no failure, Carmen."

"If I'm so special, then why I couldn't refuse you earlier?"

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,819 Followers
12