Futanari Notebook Ch. 30

Story Info
Stacking Disasters.
4.6k words
4.58
10.9k
23

Part 30 of the 65 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,820 Followers

What was she thinking?! With her dick, clearly, but that shouldn't have made such a decision for her. Regardless, she sat in Rachel's home, opposite Leah on the couch and desperate not to peek as the buxom futa milked herself. She assumed it'd seem strange to complain, since the book had made it normal to everyone but her. The fact Rachel didn't bat an eye at her half-naked, fully erect sister lactating from her four breasts, confirmed it for her.

Carmen crushed her cock between her legs. She hadn't thought oh Leah's transformation with a level head, nor had she expected multiple pairs of boobs to excite her, yet they did. Oh god, they made her throat dry. The milk was thicker than Stacy's and almost double the amount. Was it possible to bathe in it? She hunched slightly, hoping discomfort would stop the erection.

"Need any help?" Carmen asked of Rachel, who mostly stayed in the kitchen.

"No, it's alright. It's mostly done anyway. Leah, can you hurry up and finish?"

"You know pretty girls makes me produce more," Leah said and winked at Carmen.

"No, they don't," Rachel sighed, "Come on, let's leave Cow-Tits to her business."

"Aww, don't go. Maybe she'd like a fresh glass?" Leah nodded to the two gallon jugs at her feet, each half-full and rising.

"N-no, I'm good," Carmen said and beat a hasty retreat to the kitchen. The family had a small table in there to her relief, so she could collapse and shroud her burgeoning hardness. Rachel came in soon after, shaking her head.

"Sorry about her. Something about being double gendered makes her act stupid," she said and went to the stove, where a simmering pot of bolognese and spaghetti bubbled away. At Carmen's stare, she offered a shrug, "Nothing special, but it's pretty quick."

"Don't worry about it. It smells great," Carmen said. The last time she cooked was using crap from tins and outdated packages, but this was fresh, she could tell by the smell. It lacked the plastic taint she was familiar with. A timer went off and Rachel drained her pasta, muscles blooming across her dainty arms.

"Help yourself," Rachel put the pots down alongside plates and cutlery, spoons and tongs at the ready.

"Do you cook often?" Carmen asked as she ate, herbs and spices crackling along her tongue. It was delicious, just as the scent prescribed.

"When Mom and Dad are away. Which is, like, every weekend at least."

"Must be hard," Carmen said, wondering how she'd handle someone like Leah in a confined space.

"Not really. I'd prefer to get pampered, like a certain someone, but can't really complain."

"I'm not pampered," Carmen said.

"Not you. I heard about what your family went through a while back. I meant Gretchen," Rachel said, which roused Carmen's curiosity.

"What about my family?" She'd research everything later. It was frustrating to feel like an amnesiac.

"You know? Your dad and all..." Rachel diverted her eyes, "Are you feeling alright? I don't think I'd forget something like that."

"No, sorry. It's just been so long I... I guess it never really crosses my mind. It's been eight years already," Carmen mused under her breath, and again wondered about her path in life. Success didn't mean a thing when she was a millionaire, or perhaps she needed it more now. Last thing she wanted was to be remembered for nothing but having wealth.

"What're you going to do? For college and work I mean?" Carmen asked.

"No idea," Rachel shrugged and slurped up a strand. She smirked, "Or maybe I'll just marry you. That'd set me up for life."

Carmen snorted, almost choking on a mouthful, "I don't think you'd want someone like me."

"Why not? So you have some weird fetish diary thing, big deal. I've seen and read worse."

"Worse?"

"Online," Rachel rolled her eyes and her lips turned mischievous, a fitting look for her, "I'll send you some links. You got Facebook?"

"No."

"Twitter?"

"No."

"Please tell me you have a phone at least."

"Yeah, but it's kind of old," Carmen said and produced the same device she'd used before writing Ashley's name.

"Okay, we're going out again tomorrow. I'm updating your tech. What's your laptop?"

"Dunno. Someone was throwing it away so I took it instead."

"But you're rich?!"

Carmen giggled at the redhead, whose face reflected the gears turning over and clanking to try and justify such a thing. It hadn't occurred to Carmen to update her belongings. Clothes without holes are a necessity, of course she would buy those, but the latest technologies weren't. Her phone worked, as did her laptop. They were slow, yes, though they functioned. However, maybe it was time she indulged in something non-sexual.

The night continued with Rachel explaining different models to Carmen. Statistics that meant nothing to her, such as what graphics certain parts were capable of - did it matter as long as the screen showed the required information? - and why a lightning fast response time made all the difference. For a short time, Carmen marvelled at a world of knowledge she'd neglected. It didn't interest her the same way it did Rachel, but she was swept into her exuberance.

It was approaching midnight before Carmen realised how long she'd spent there. The sun had long expired, its light replaced by bulbs and the moon. She hadn't noticed. When she would stay up studying she felt every second of the hour, yet it seemed to have poured past her.

"I should go," Carmen said once she'd helped clean up the plates. The leftovers were boxed and put away to be used another day.

"I'm almost sad you have to," Rachel said and walked her to the door, "But the view is nice." She added when Carmen bent down to put her shoes back on. The honour student blushed and righted her posture, turning around, "That doesn't change much."

Carmen sighed. To be desired was the price of owning a Futa Note, she was used to the stares, but she didn't mind Rachel gazing at her. She had kinder eyes than the men, which cowed the rampant lust recognised from her friends, and a hint of unavoidable jealousy.

"So, tomorrow?" Carmen asked.

"I'll meet you at the mall. 12 o'clock, don't be late. " Rachel said.

"I've never been tardy in my life."

"First time for everything."

"See you."

"Yeah," Rachel said and closed the door, leaving Carmen to the false lights surrounded in shadows as she headed to the bus stop. She stopped when the house opened again and Rachel rushed out, "Wait. Here." She handed her a massive bra.

"Um..."

"You shouldn't use tape. It can crush your lungs. And you're too hot to hide it anyway." Underneath a street lamp, Rachel's pallid cheeks were bleached, then rapidly darkened as she retreated. But, again, she returned, stood on her tip toes and pulled Carmen's head down. Her lips pecked the taller girl's cheek, then she was gone. For good it seemed.

"Thanks," Carmen said to the void. In private darkness, she put the bra on and marvelled at how well it fit her, like it was custom made. Her breasts were accentuated in the garment, and they didn't bounce as much.

Back home, Alicia was still awake in the living room, book in her lap and a cup of wine in hand. She beamed as Carmen entered.

"So, how was your date?" Alicia inquired, leaning forward.

"Um, it was nice..." Carmen shifted from foot to foot under her gaze, unsure of what she expected.

"What did you do?" Alicia asked and tapped the chair beside her.

"I'm tired, Mom. I'll tell you tomorrow."

"I hope they're nice at least," Alicia relented.

"Yeah, she is." Carmen started up the stairs, froze and looked at her mom. That wasn't supposed to come out, not now. She hadn't prefaced it with anything to soften the reveal either. For several seconds that dragged into minutes, she just stared, until Alicia came and rubbed her shoulder.

"It's alright, Honey. You go sleep and we'll talk more in the morning."

"You... it's okay?" Carmen asked.

"I've had my suspicions for a while now." Alicia smiled and headed into the kitchen.

Carmen walked, numb, into her room and sat down. Exhaustion pulled her under the sheets, the pillow cradled her head. She tried staying awake, to sift through the day and all its strangeness, but sleep forced her thoughts into silence. It didn't last for long. In her dreams, her subconscious had free reign, as did something she wasn't sure belonged.

She found herself back in Rachel's house, the details foggy, but Rachel herself was crystal clear. They were sat on the couch and naked. Strange, Carmen thought, as she didn't know what Rachel looked like, yet she expected this was accurate. The creamy complexion of her face poured across the rest of her, ending at her dusk pink nipples. She appeared even slimmer without her clothes.

"This could've been tonight," a voice said, one she dreaded. In a doorway was that gorgeous apparition, the one that all but forced her hand with Leah. It didn't change shape, instead it maintained the resemblance of a Seikogami, except somehow larger. Just the creature's presence exuded power now, unlike Ryuka. Was it really the Futa Note?

"Could be. All I know is that I exist in your subconscious mind, always below the surface, but there regardless. Now, why don't we see just where the night could've gone? If you'd taken the book with you."

The scene changed, Carmen was beneath Rachel, who straddled her naked thighs. She appeared so delicate, like a doll that needed soft hands lest it shatter. Rachel's hands sank into Carmen's tits, coaxing the nipples into stiffness, before she latched onto them one at a time. Sensation roared to life and snapped her cock into action. It pushed against Rachel's vulva, hot and wet and inviting.

"No," Carmen shook her head and willed the dream to stop. It did, but the scene remained the same, as if paused, "This isn't me."

"Hmm, you're right. She needs something extra," the entity said and Rachel changed. She shrank against Carmen, yet her curves exploded on her form, her ass in particular. It spread across Carmen's legs, stretching toward her knees, while handfuls grew on her chest and stopped. Something hard, throbbing and swelling, pressed into her. A cock sprouted from Rachel's crotch, extending between the honour student's own breasts. It had to be almost half Rachel's new height.

"Stop," Carmen said, but it was a whisper again a hurricane of lust suddenly bellowing in her brain.

"My, that's quite a sight. Let's see her in full." Rachel stayed in place, yet a double spawned from her and came to stand at Carmen's side. Not much taller than four feet, yet with curves no self-respecting adult would possess. Her breasts weren't that large by comparison, no more than D cups on her frame, but her ass and hips shamed her shoulders in width. To match her height, her face had softened and filled out into an adorable smile, contrasted by her horrific cock. It had to be two feet, maybe larger, and her balls hung past her knees.

"She looks too young," Carmen said, trying to refuse the vision.

"But she's not. You know that. She's eighteen, a virgin, and oh so eager to take your cock," the entity said, coming to sit beside Carmen, one breast falling into her lap with the frozen Rachel.

"This isn't real."

"Exactly, so why not enjoy it?"

"You're trying to manipulate me," Carmen said, anger creeping into her cheeks. The whole scene crackled like static on a TV.

"No!" The entity recoiled, face warping into anguish, "I'm trying to help you. For all that I've existed, I've been mired in your desires, all just begging to be unleashed. Those things you write, they're just beginnings, the insignificant wants that sneak through cracks. There's so much that wants to get out. Even this isn't close to the things I've seen in your mind."

"You're wrong," Carmen shoved Rachel aside - it dissipated into smoke - and stood over the entity, "It's my mind. Whatever you think is inside it, isn't real. I don't want anything like this."

"Then why are you so hard?" The entity reached out and cradled her erection.

"Because..." The touch was silk on her shaft, at once like a teasing breath and assertive squeeze.

"Face it," the creature rose and pressed tight against Carmen, their bodies all but sliding into each other, "You deny yourself so much pleasure, for what?"

"I control what I want and what I do. Not these hormones."

"They're part of what you are. Open yourself up to something more. Your family is fine now, you've got friends, why not enjoy what you have? And what you have is a book that can bring all your fantasies to life. You've already sampled them." At her words, Leah appeared as she had in the café, with all manner of obscenities added to her body.

"That's what other people did, not me," Carmen said.

"Oh, please. You know humanity is perverted, yet you wrote something like that. And you liked it, I know you did. You groped her in the bathroom, even ate her pussy. Now just imagine if you controlled that instead of random humans. What would you do?"

"Get out!" Carmen jerked in her bed. The Futa Note laid on her nightstand, unopened, while Ryuka hovered in the air. She checked the time and groaned; 2:43AM. Even if she fell back asleep, her alarm would trigger in a few hours, and she didn't know what awaited her if she did. Despite what she'd said to that thing, it wasn't wrong about her. She was erect, even in reality, with Rachel's malformed body floating before her eyes. Her hand found the book and stayed there.

Rachel already liked her. Writing her name would amplify it and more. She'd be happy, free of Gretchen's company, and she would belong to Carmen. No! That was her dick thinking. Her thoughts would be hers again once it calmed. Just had to get it down. She climbed from bed and shuffled to the bathroom, phallus shoving against her pyjamas. When did she undress? Ryuka must've changed her clothes, and without trying anything sexual either. The Seikogami could be helpful.

She didn't sleep well the rest of the night. Closing her eyes brought that dream back, even if it didn't return in the moments she drifted. Her libido handled that. If she dreamed, it was always sexual. Carmen awoke with an erection time and again, until she gave up and had a shower. Not a good start, but that would not define the day. The shower helped at least.

Her mom was in the kitchen, as if waiting for her to come down. Seeing her in the early light, bringing out the tint of greys in Alicia's hair, only highlighted how different they'd become. Carmen had been a brunette like her for years, darkening from childhood into her teens, they'd had similar faces and eyes, but, after finding the Futa Note, all that had dissipated. Where her mother was svelte, her slight curves trophies of motherhood, Carmen was statuesque.

Once handfuls, her breasts now overflowed any palm, and her butt made anything except sweatpants a trial to wear. Carmen's face had slimmed, while her lips pouted and her eyelashes thickened. Her irises had dulled too, no longer sharing the silver tinge of Alicia's. A faint, crimson tone now tainted them. The brown hair was closer to black, and yet none of those changes alarmed her parent.

"Hey, Mom," Carmen said, keeping the discomfort from her tone. She kept it concealed well, but being around her family, even Melody, terrified her. They made it clear how much she had changed.

"Morning, Sweetie," Alicia said, smiling. Yet another difference between them. Hers was a furnace, warming everything in its range, but Carmen's looked sensual no matter how she tried, "So... how long have you been gay?"

Carmen stumbled and caught herself, "Um, that was sudden."

"I figured it's best not to beat around the bush."

"Yeah, agreed," Carmen said and got some toast, while she cracked a few eggs to scramble. Once her breakfast was ready, she sat opposite her mother and took a deep breath, "It's been a while."

"That's not very specific," Alicia teased, "I suppose you've always known? Since you never had a boyfriend. A miracle for a girl like you, I'd say."

"A girl like me?" Carmen asked.

"Do you see yourself?" Alicia chuckled, "You're gorgeous, Carmen. Guess the good genes skip a few generations. You must've been fighting boys off."

"Not really," Carmen blushed. In whatever reality the Futa Note had made for her, she'd always been curvaceous. At least it hadn't compromised her relationships.

"Have you had girlfriends before? I'm just curious."

"Yes, I did, but it didn't end well. She was a bitch," Carmen said, offering a good-natured grin.

"And here I thought everything was all rainbows for gay people. And the new girl?"

"She seems nice. It's, uh, a bit complicated."

"Do I have to warn about safe sex? I mean, there's no sperm or anything involved, so..."

"Mom! No, god..." Carmen lowered her head, cheeks boiling in embarrassment, then realised Alicia didn't know about her cock. Why? The book could make Leah seem normal, and yet it left her own absurdity in the dark. She didn't want it known, of course, however that seemed such an odd choice. Unless she influenced the book. Ryuka hadn't followed her down, so she couldn't gauge her reaction.

Melody broke into the room at a run. She tackled Carmen and looked up at her, face in an adorably angry pout.

"Where were you last night? I stayed up for you and everything!"

"Sorry, Supergirl. I got caught up. I'll make it up to you later, promise."

"You'd better," Melody threatened, though her voice and face removed any intimidation. Carmen grinned at her sister and pulled her up to sit on her lap, the girl's head leaning against breasts almost the same size as it. That seemed to placate her sister, who stole a piece of toast and egg.

"Melody!" Alicia reprimanded.

"What? She said she'd make it up to me."

"It's fine. I'll get something to eat when I go out."

"Oh?" Alicia forgot her younger child and cocked a brow at the oldest, "Another date?"

Carmen blushed and nodded, "Basically, yeah. She's gonna help me update my phone and laptop." The younger girl gasped.

"Does that mean I get your old ones?"

"Don't you want newer models?" Carmen asked.

"I'll be fine with yours. If they're good enough for you, then they're pretty much good enough for me," Melody said, snickering. The older sibling rolled her eyes.

"Okay, oh exalted Melody, you shall have my phone and laptop, unworthy as they are." Carmen giggled with her sister.

They finished breakfast and she returned to her room, where Ryuka lounged. The Seikogami made a show of stretching, showing off her curves and cock. As she turned to face Carmen, she was grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

"Someone had interesting dreams last night," Ryuka noted. She went ignored as Carmen sat down and studied the notebook.

"I need to know something. You said the Futa Note might be sentient to some extent, that it could manifest in my mind."

"Yes, though I'm not sure about any of that. I just have a feeling sometimes."

Carmen bit her lip and flipped through the Futa Note. Familiar empty pages faced her, yet now they seemed vacant, lonely, devoid of what they needed. Every blank line stared at and accused her of ignoring it. The thing really was messing with her mind. Carmen shut it and tossed the book to the foot of her bed.

"Could I influence it?" Carmen asked. Possibility dawned on her if that was the case. No more dreams, no more temptation. Perhaps its effects could be tuned, changed so it wouldn't turn people into futanari. She could make herself smarter, the smartest in history. Or more. Why settle for simple brains, when power was an option, or both? Without any repercussions. Shut up!

"Whoa, no need to yell. It may be your thoughts, but it's still loud," Ryuka said, rubbing her temples.

"Sorry," Carmen breathed. It couldn't be used, regardless of whether she affected its powers; the temptation and moral degradation were too much. She just needed it to stay away from her dreams.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,820 Followers
12