Futanari Notebook Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,788 Followers

"Apology accepted. Now, for your question, I do not know. It's possible, I'm sure, but even the Seikogami Queen doesn't have the power to affect a Futa Note," Ryuka said and came to tap her fingers over Carmen's head, "If you can, then your mind must truly be something special. I can't wait for you to finally let loose and show me all the things in there."

"Well, it'll be a long wait," Carmen said and went about getting dressed for her date. That warmed her face. A second date, even if it was just going shopping, and so soon. She looked at the bra she'd borrowed from Leah and put it on. In the past weeks, she'd forgone the garment, deciding her breasts were perky enough, but there was something nice about it. The way the bra arched over her mounds, highlighting their curve and magnitude. And, though she would deny it, her nipples sliding against the cups was pleasant.

She threw on a shirt and loose jeans. With her body, it didn't seem to matter what she wore, it all hugged her figure. Her jeans were large enough to hide the bulge to her relief. Shoes on, bag over her shoulder, and calm, Carmen started for the stairs. She stopped at her door, though. The Futa Note stayed on her bed, the title glaring at her.

"Just take it. You might get mugged and need the help."

"No." Carmen said and left it. Her bag felt light, like it didn't exist, despite the weight of her phone and water bottle. The relief that should come with it hid from her. She ignored the nagging sense that it was wrong and got the bus. Minutes later and she arrived at the mall, a familiar wave of red hair waiting for her. Rachel didn't know anything about her problems, nor was she enamoured like the others. Strangely, the redhead had become exactly what she needed after last night.

She banished the memory as Rachel spotted her. A smile pulled her lips up, copied by Carmen.

"Hey," Rachel said and looked her up down, "You look... plain."

"You look... cute." That seemed an understatement. Rachel had her hair loose, flowing over her shoulders, chest and back, with a frilly, purple dress that hugged her petite frame. It ended above her knees, waving in the wind, and dipped low at the neck. She wore a black choker with a small pendant dangling over her collarbone. Her cheeks turned a brilliant red as she played with a lock of hair.

"Thanks, but I feel overdressed now."

"Sorry. I don't really think about fashion very often."

"It's okay, you look great in anything. But... I might know a few things that'll look perfect."

Clothes exhausted her. When she thought Rachel was satisfied, or had given up, another shirt would catch her eye, or a dress, or a pair of pants. Few fit properly, either made lewd by her curves, or unusable with her cock. A black dress shirt was all that Carmen deemed suitable, though Rachel pushed for her to buy a few other items, including a sheer dress that started too low and ended too high. The redhead was persuasive with a magnificent pout to rival Melody's.

In the end, her backpack was weighed down by multiple articles that she would never wear. Unless she and Rachel went further than a kiss on the cheek. The thought roused last night's dream, of what she could have done to the girl. Her cock stirred and received a sharp pinch from her thighs. Keep it together, Carmen thought and followed her date into an electronics store.

The timing was perfect. Most people had wandered away for lunch, leaving the shop calm but for a few murmurs in aisles. Rachel led her along a wall, where laptops were displayed, advertising their capabilities.

"What about this one?" Carmen asked, for the seventh time, and pointed to one she thought looked suitable.

"Absolute shit. I guarantee it'll break after three weeks," Rachel said with a sneer at the machine, "Stop pointing out the cheap stuff, not like it'll make a dent for you."

"I don't like relying on my money," Carmen said and palmed her wallet. It wasn't her money. She'd taken it from Ashley's family, but no one knew that. Even Ashley might have no idea that she was once in the top percentage of wealth.

"Right, right. Well, you've gotta spend money to get value. Like this, seven-hundred bucks, but it'll hold out for a couple years. You could even play a few low spec games on it. Yeah, I know you don't play any, but just in case. Besides, if this keeps up, I'll get you into a few."

Carmen sighed and shrugged, defeated, "Whatever you think is best."

The excursion brought them to a new café, built just days ago. Warm décor and plenty of choices, from the fattening muffins, to energising coffee and sugary soft drinks, yet it all brought out a pit in Carmen. She'd heard about a place like this from Stacy, the few times she spent the night with her, it was always on the buxom woman's mind. If she had the money, this is what Soothe the Soul would have been. But it had to be a coincidence.

"You okay?" Rachel asked. They were sat by a glass wall, watching people pass by. Several slowed to gawk at the way Carmen's rear spread across the seat, almost spilling over, then hurried at Rachel's scowl.

"Yeah, just reminds me of someone I knew," Carmen said.

"Ex-girlfriend?"

"How'd you know?"

Rachel shrugged, "Lucky guess. We can go somewhere else, if you'd like."

"No, this is fine. I'm fine. It'll pass." At least, Carmen hoped it would. Even the smell was familiar, the atmosphere also, as if she'd stepped into an alternate reality, one where she could've been with Stacy. She'd have graduated, earned her degree and moved in together. This might've been their shop one day. With Carmen's mind and Stacy's warmth, no one could resist. Every night, she'd sink into bed and be enveloped in soft arms and squished into breasts, until she opened wide and swallowed their bounty. From there, things would get crazier until her cock...

Her cock was hard. Carmen glanced about in a panic and breathed when she noticed no one was looking at her. They hadn't even ordered yet, so there was plenty of time for it to go down. Nothing to worry about. Ryuka's voice shattered her relief with three words.

"Isn't that Stacy?" Carmen whipped her head at the deity, anger mounting, then around again at the sound of an oh so familiar gasp, one she'd caused more than once in a night.

"I have to go," Carmen said and stood, thinking only of leaving before regret overcame her.

"Um, Carmen? What the hell is that?" Rachel asked.

"Well," Ryuka said and flicked the obtuse bulge, "This'll be interesting."

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,788 Followers
12