Futanari Notebook Ch. 31

Story Info
Sample of Decadence.
4.9k words
4.57
12.1k
23

Part 31 of the 65 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,824 Followers

A lot of things happened that didn't make sense. Random bouts of unseasonal weather, a hot girl going out with someone tiny and plain by comparison, and said hot girl possessing a blatant, unfeminine appendage. That bulge could not be anything else. Rachel gulped and diverted her gaze. No one else was looking at them yet, a few glanced, but they were too distracted to recognise Carmen's secret.

"Hey sit down," Rachel said, kicking her date - that thought still sent a trill down her spine. This was their second date, and already she was learning one of Carmen's deepest secrets. It had to be, she wouldn't tell anyone about it willingly. Carmen flushed a dark crimson and plummeted to her seat, a sheen of sweat on her brow.

"H-hello, how... how can I help you?" A waitress asked. She was a tall, buxom woman, and seemed softer than any stress ball. Discomfort poured from her stance and her skittish eyes, which did everything in their power to avoid Carmen.

"I'll take the quiche and, um, I guess she'll have a muffin and whatever coffee you recommend," Rachel said, unable to get Carmen to look up.

"Alright, I'll, uh, I'll be right back," the waitress said. Laugh lines framed her eyes, but they looked heavy as she turned away.

"So, that's your ex?" Rachel asked once the woman left earshot. Carmen nodded and glanced up, lips tight.

"You saw it," she said.

"Saw what?" Rachel tilted her head in feigned ignorance and played with a napkin, "You mean your tits jiggling? How could I not?"

Carmen thinned her eyes, then sighed and looked away. At some point Rachel would come clean, sooner than later as Carmen obviously didn't believe her, but the 'woman' didn't need any more anxiety. A deep breath flattened any crease in her shirt, the delectable tits straining for freedom. Carmen turned her gaze on Rachel.

"She used to be my boss. After awhile I... we started dating. It was fun," Carmen explained, a mournful grin on her lips. It turned to fury a second later, "Then Gretchen and Ashley fucked it all up."

The waitress, Carmen's former girlfriend, came back with their order. She looked flushed, her jovial cheeks tomato red, but she had a smile now. Was her chest smaller? Trick of the light, Rachel decided and eyed the two cups she put down for Carmen. One was a dark, aromatic coffee, and the other was just milk.

"If you have any problems, just call me," she said and left. All it took was a few words, and observing some delicious jiggling flesh, for Rachel to see how Carmen could fall for her. The way she spoke had a tone of joy to it, soothing all worries. Which twisted Rachel's gut into a series of nooses, slipping around her heart and throat. It took all her substantial will not to run away. Going after Carmen's workplace had been her idea. Gretchen's malice worsened it, but the concept was Rachel's.

"I'm sorry," Rachel said.

"Don't worry. It's not like you could've stopped them," Carmen regarded her drinks and gulped. She took a sip of the milk, slightly thicker than what was in cartons, and smiled the same sorrowed smile as before, then added it to her coffee.

"Still..." Rachel nursed on her lip, looking around for that waitress. She was with other customers, at ease as she chatted with them like old friends, which she did with another table right after. All the while, her curves rippled with each step. Rachel imagined sinking into that softness, warm and safe, "She seems really nice."

"She is," Carmen said and followed her gaze, then immediately jerked her head away.

"So, uh, wanna tell me about that diary thing the other day?" Rachel asked, eager to focus on anything else.

"What diary?"

"You know, that Futa Note thing."

"Oh," Carmen cleared her throat, "Uh, that. It's nothing."

"Seemed kind of kinky to me. You write fantasies in it or something?"

Carmen turned her eyes elsewhere, as if searching for an answer, then she forced a laugh, "Y-yeah. Kind of."

"Why not just look it up online?" Rachel asked.

"Well, it's more to just, um, get it out of my system," Carmen squirmed a little, embarrassed, but it was better than being reminded of what Rachel had taken from her.

"Why not just rub one out?" Rachel asked, then her eyes widened at Carmen's fierce blush, which spread deep into her cleavage. A sharp breath sent the mountains jiggling in their prison. Rachel choked back a laugh with a mouthful of her quiche. She swallowed quick and addressed her companion again.

"Wait, you don't masturbate?" Rachel almost chuckled.

"No, I do. Just, not willingly," Carmen muttered. Was she bitter about her libido? This time, Rachel snickered at the supposed girl. Someone like this shouldn't exist. Perfectly huge tits and ass, and a hefty slab of dick between her legs, and she didn't like to jerk off. Ridiculous.

"Why? It feels good."

"Because... I have reasons."

"Maybe try just relaxing into it sometime. The best ones are always when you build up and take your time. No worries. No obligations. Just you, your body, and fantasies," Rachel sighed, recalling last night when she did just that. Once Leah was milked, she'd retired to her room and was swarmed with fantasies of Carmen all night. She ended up passing out because of it.

Carmen squirmed more and glugged her coffee, "Tell me about the laptop you picked out for me."

Rachel shook her head and smiled. Most honour students were repressed, or sheltered, though it was surprising that a futa of all things would be. If Carmen was anything like Leah, then her libido must be crazy. That boner certainly said volumes. Not as large as her sister's. Rachel shuddered to think of how often she'd been forced to see Leah's erection. That girl avoided pants like the plague.

She explained all the specs and features. Carmen relaxed, nodding along as she learned what matted in computers, and what she could do with all that processing power. Gaming, working with multiple screens, opening a dozen tabs without issue. Sure, Carmen might not put it to full use, but there was hope.

"I really don't need all that," Carmen said once the tutorial was done, regarding the bag with disdain.

"Can't have my girlfriend living in the dark ages," Rachel sighed and finished off her quiche, hiding her guilt in its flavour. Carmen shrank back into her seat.

"So," Rachel said, louder than she needed to, "That book of yours. I noticed my sister and Dakota's names in there, and Ashley."

Carmen looked away, then stood up. Her erection had gone. "Come on. I still need a new phone."

Buying one didn't take very long. Rachel was stubborn about tech, all but tossing aside the unworthy devices as she scanned the options. She pretended to vomit each time Carmen suggested an Apple product. They were too exclusive, and Carmen wanted to avoid the expensive crap anyway. Still, Rachel pushed her to at least buy the second to latest model, and get a decent data plan. Afterwards, they sat outside on a bench, fiddling with the settings and getting Carmen acquainted with a modern OS. It almost hurt Rachel to think Carmen had used a pressure-based screen for so long.

"So that's it? Everything is set?" Carmen asked.

"Yep. There's a few things you can do with apps and such, but that's the basic shit done," Rachel said.

"I mean, it's nice at least," Carmen noted, turning it over in her hand.

"And the camera is great. Here," Rachel took it and turned the lens on herself and Carmen, snuggled tight to get in frame. She snapped it just as Carmen gathered what was happening, and another of the honour student herself, "That's a keeper."

Carmen sighed and took it back. She went through the settings, navigating like a pro after Rachel had shown her once, and the picture of them both was set to her lock screen. That was fast, Rachel thought and looked at her. In two days, and as many dates, she felt this girl - futa - was someone worth staying with. More than that, she was amazing. Someone that quick to learn, who could be fun and sexy without really trying, and once had a job despite her family's wealth... this was Gretchen's opposite made flesh.

And Rachel had tried hurting her worse than she imagined. She would tell her everything next time, she decided as her phone pinged at the arrival of a new photo. It was the one she took of Carmen. She deserved to know, then she could make her choice. Until then, Rachel had photographic aid for her evening.

Not long after, they parted ways at the bus station. Rachel played up the drama, as if she were being sent off to war, leaving her darling all alone. It felt that way, as if the bus pulling away was the signal of an ending. It wouldn't be, not yet at least. Rachel waved to her and kept looking back until Carmen left her vision. Then she breathed a sigh of remorse and relief.

The house was devoid of life. Rachel didn't have any pets, unless her cow-like sister counted, so the rooms stood vacant but for their furniture. She walked through the same house time and again, and not until last night had it felt so empty.

"You're hopeless, Rachel," she told herself while making a snack. The moment Carmen was gone, her world seemed to dim. How pathetic a love-struck girl was she that two dates decided her perceptions of reality? She sighed and headed upstairs. A moment of quiet, self-love would clear things up. She'd use her dildo this time, the poor thing hadn't seen much action in recent weeks, though she wished it were Carmen.

Holding the plastic model in her hand, she wondered at the honour student's cock. Was it as perfect as the rest of her? The bulge was sizeable, not enormous like Leah, but for someone of Rachel's height, it would fill her perfectly. She hoped it wasn't sleek and feminine like some she saw online. A cock needed to be rugged, gnarled with thick, juicy veins throbbing all along its length. And a big, spongy head!

Rachel almost missed her own penetration in her fantasy. The fake dick pushed open her petite folds, moistened by her lurid mind, and stretched the inner walls. She bit back a moan, slowly urging more into herself. The mould was terrible. It was too flat with little to no texture, meant to glide inside smaller girls without trouble. But that was boring.

She pumped it now. Her legs splayed out on her bed as she reclined on pillows, soft breaths coming faster as she envisioned her girlfriend - or was it futa-friend? - bearing down on her, breasts right in her face and cock slipping into her tight opening. No matter how she tried stretching it, the hole retained its grip. It may just be her imagination, but Carmen's face was a beautiful storm of emotions. Relief that someone knew and accepted her, happiness at being with Rachel, anger at what Rachel had done, and pleasure and love from what they were doing. Rachel wished she had kissed her, just to replay the sensation over and over.

"Come on, Carmen," Rachel panted to her vision. She brought her phone up, the futa's picture blushing at her, "Give it to me. Fuck me. Make me cum with your girl-cock." Her hand sped up. The air tingled on Rachel's nipples, her pussy squelched with each thrust, and she reeked of sex. If only she'd kissed Carmen, then she could remember her taste. This was enough, however, as she hastened to a powerful climax.

The imaginary Carmen notched it up as well. Drawing had provided Rachel with a skilled imagination, as such, she envisioned the honour student in vivid detail; every jiggle of Carmen's tits as she thrust forward, and how the nipples danced to her tempo. Her mind circled around, envisioning the futa's luscious ass pounding against Rachel's crotch. Rachel bucked her hips and moaned louder, back arching in pleasure. Fire and lightning crackled under her skin.

"Cum in me. Cum in me. Cum in me." Rachel chanted the lurid desire. How big were Carmen's balls? Did that even matter with cum? Regardless, she hoped she came a lot. She must have a big, juicy load destined for Rachel's slutty cunt. Oh god, she really was a total slut. This futa she knew little about already subsumed every desire, had her thinking of the future, made her crave a cock after she spent so long thinking she was gay. Maybe she still was. Futanari counted as girls, right?

"Whatever, just cum!" Rachel said and wailed as her pussy clamped down. A finger slipped inside and was crushed against her toy. It might've been painful, if her juices hadn't come spilling out, squeezing everything from her snatch in a gooey spray of fem-cum. Any sweat that clung to her thighs was swept away in the tide. Her mind, however, refused to let it end. She crammed three fingers inside herself, palm swiping along her clit as she prolonged the orgasm with another.

Her body quivered in the afterglow. Spasms rolled through her pussy, squeezing out her exhausted fingers and what little juice she had left. The walls ground together, eliciting another groan. Rachel turned on her side as lethargy settled upon her. It didn't matter that her dildo needed cleaning, or that her hand and room reeked of pussy, she just wanted to sleep. Her eyelids fluttered shut and Carmen's visage welcomed her into dreams.

Carmen sat at her desk until the sun began its descent. She had set up her laptop, made a grandiose ceremony of passing the old tech onto Melody, and now she sat there with the internet at her fingertips. It was faster than ever, pages loading within a second. Think of all the information she could uncover before sleep caught on, or how much media she could catch up on. Or how much porn she...

Fascinated by the sleeker object, Ryuka hovered by her side as well, "I was amazed at what humans could create, but for you to have something so small yet so powerful is quite the feat."

"Says the owner of a Futa Note," Carmen said. Maybe it was worth looking into the Seikogami again, she had all the time necessary to discover their influence on society. Perhaps they were the reason humans became so perverted over the centuries.

"Nope," Ryuka answered her thought, "Your kind were boning assholes before we showed up. I mean, sure, we inspired some futanari stuff to crop up here and there. Maybe we introduced a couple people to sounding. And sure, we did get caught doing vore once or twice."

"Vore?" Carmen frowned at the term. Before she thought to just question the deity, she had typed it in, "Oh... vore." It was the act of swallowing someone. It didn't matter what orifice was used. Often the victim, prey, was digested and added to the person's body mass, usually as breast or ass flesh. She closed her browser at the throb between her legs.

"Someone likes eating people," Ryuka sang.

"Shut up," Carmen shut down the laptop and plopped onto her bed. Melody was busy enjoying her new phone and computer, old as they were, and Alicia had a meeting about some investments. They'd already had dinner. No one would disturb her for another hour or two. Her cock pulsed against its bonds, echoing below in her pussy. She hadn't touched it in months. Not since she first met Ryuka in fact.

Nor had she masturbated for simple pleasure since before that. It felt good to cum, given her body it was inconceivable not to, but each time she did it was for relief. Plain and simple. There were no reasons for stress anymore. She could let it all flow out, washed away on a tide of leisurely masturbation, and give her body the taste of pleasure it craved.

"I'd be happy to offer my services," Ryuka said and settled atop the bed. For someone so tall and curvy, she left little to no imprint, even as she rolled onto her stomach, breasts squishing out from her chest, like massive balls of creamy dough, "Believe it or not, I enjoy taking things slow sometimes. Watching people climb to their peak with a shout of bliss is a great time-killer."

"No," Carmen said after longer than she intended, "I-I just want to be alone." Her face was hot. Shit, she was blushing. From Ryuka's offer? Probably. But she couldn't accept it, not yet. It was bad enough that Ryuka could make her cum with just a few touches, but to willingly accept that was a step too far.

Maybe another time. For now, she wasn't confident in her self-control. And the last thing she wanted was to lose her virginity, either of them, to a sex goddess. Carmen groaned in her chest, dismayed that she was even entertaining the prospect in the future, but sighed when Ryuka pouted and left. Hopefully she wouldn't peek.

"Oh, god. I'm actually doing this," Carmen muttered as she pushed her pants down. Relief flowed once they stopped biting into her meaty thighs and hips, and her cock lurched into freedom. The thing had grown a bit. Not a match for Zoey, whose bulge seemed impossible to hide, but larger than average by a couple inches. Learning so much had its demerits, as she knew what that meant; eight inches of cock sat between her legs.

Her shirt was next to go. Of everything the Futa Note had done to her, the one she appreciated was touching up her curves. She'd have preferred earning them herself, there must be exercises for doing so, but it was hard to argue against what a magic book bestowed her. Her goal was to take it slow. That meant leaving her sexes alone and... exploring? Carmen sat in the nude and glanced around, before she hefted her breasts.

They were far lighter than Stacy and Ashley's, despite having a similar size. She didn't have milk or semen constantly building inside the pair, though that did nothing to their form. For most of her life, Carmen had been averagely endowed, with a lacklustre shape. Now her breasts sat proud upon her chest, rolling just a bit under gravity, with plump nipples. They overflowed her hands, squishing between fingers as she fondled them. She let go and stroked their size. She gasped as her nipples were rubbed.

"This isn't too bad," Carmen said and continued doing so. Her pulse quickened, pounding through her nipples that engorged with her desire. She bit her lip and pinched them, moaning at the surge of pleasure. Moisture brimmed to life between her thighs. It became humid against the backs of her balls, which rubbed her fairer sex as her legs closed together. The last time pleasure built up this slow, she was with Stacy, who had much better discipline.

Now Carmen struggled not to let lust take hold. Instead, she kept one hand bound to her breast, while the other's nails traced across her stomach, down to her cock. Take it slow. One by one, her fingers curled around the turgid shaft. She exhaled and gave a long stroke, dragging it out to the head and gasping at her delicate touch, then dipped down. Maintaining that same pace, Carmen closed her eyes to let imagination take hold.

"Strange. You're awake, yet I am here."

Carmen turned and regarded what she believed was the Futa Note realised by her mind. It was beautiful. She clenched and moaned. Was she still masturbating in her sleep? No, this didn't feel as much like a dream. More a fantasy.

"Perhaps," the Futa Note answered her thoughts, "I hope it's not. I want to talk to you more."

"I'm not listening to you," Carmen said, then noticed her nudity and turned, hiding her erection, "Go away."

"I can help with that. Don't worry, I won't touch you. Only supply what you want to see right now," the book held up its hands. Carmen eyed it, wishing she would stop noticing the seductive way its tits moved, so buoyant despite their massive size. Or how just shifting weight between feet demanded her attention. There was no contest, this thing was curvier than Ryuka.

Carmen regarded the scenery. It was her room. Her peripheral view was hazy, telling her it was a dream-like state. She sat on her bed and waited, observing the Futa Note. It stood by the door, smiling like a bemused parent, but also guarding the exit it seemed. Carmen sighed and leaned back onto her pillows, feeling them as if it was reality. Her physical body must be moving as well.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,824 Followers
12