Futanari Notebook Ch. 32

Story Info
Getting Heated.
4.8k words
4.8
12k
24

Part 32 of the 65 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,809 Followers

"Thanks, Mary. Honestly, I don't know how it happened," Carmen said, taking the large box from her former antagonist. The blonde shrugged, sending ripples through her impressive bust, which forced Carmen's eyes away. It was getting harder to ignore such things, more so with Mary proudly showing off her chest. The shirt even had the cup-size embroidered into it; N-cup. She wondered what store made bras that big for someone otherwise slim.

"It's nothing. I outgrew most of those ages ago. Macromastia and all that," Mary said and waved her hand. After Carmen added that new rule in the book, most of her 'victims' suddenly had explanations for their bodies. All were born dual-sexed, but kept it hidden as best they could - except Zoey, who's new life story was one of being raised a boy, until her curves came in - and some developed other conditions. Like Ashley's breasts turning into cum tanks. She hadn't called for Carmen's help in a while. Might be worth checking in, Carmen thought and let Mary inside.

Just a few months ago, she never would've entertained the idea. Now, she didn't mind that Mary sat in the living room, relaxed as ever, or that she was practically half-naked. Carmen never removed the punishment side of Mary's change, in case she regressed to a bitch. Certainly not to ogle her tan skin, svelte waist and abundance of thigh. Or almost a foot of cleavage that stuck in front of her, displayed by a halter top that functioned as her bra.

"Doesn't that hurt?" Carmen asked and handed her a glass of soda, nodding to the slight bumps of Mary's nipples. It was early morning and the sun mimicked her attention, radiance cast upon the busty blonde's stack.

"Nah, feels good actually. But you can check if you want? You might need to get real close, though," Mary teased, then pouted as Carmen shook her head, taking a seat on another chair. The living had a couch and two chairs in a semi-circle around the tv. A large coffee table sat in the centre, with smaller tables between the furniture.

"You know, one of these days you're gonna have to loosen up," Mary said.

"Yeah," Carmen sighed, mind turning to Rachel and the fantasies that played over and over everyday and night, "But I have a girlfriend now, so..."

"What?" Mary gasped and leaned forward, breasts spilling over her lap, "When? How? Give me details woman!"

Carmen's cheeks burned at the admission. It had slipped out, though she was going to tell her friends sooner or later. And Mary was perhaps the best one, since she had experience with relationships, at least sexually.

"It just started a week ago, but, uh... it's going fast. I think." Carmen kept the details close, not wanting to reveal that it was Rachel. She couldn't risk Mary harassing her, or telling the others too early.

"Who is it? Please tell me it's Zoey. The way she looks at you makes me wanna cry sometimes."

"It's, uh, no one like that," Carmen said.

"Oh, I get it. Yeah, that dick would scare just about anyone away."

"Not that," Carmen chuckled and shook her head, "I mean, she's someone else. Someone we don't hang out with. Anyway, I'm worried that it's going too quick."

"Why?" Mary asked and leaned back, "I've seen plenty of fast moving lovers stay together. It's called the 'honeymoon phase'. You guys bang and if you're still together after, then you've got something."

"I mean, I..." Carmen swallowed her doubt. This was Mary, a proud slut, even with a dick in her pants, and someone that slept with hundreds more people than Carmen. Sex was second nature for her, "I don't want to sleep with her and then it's over, you know. Or for things to change."

It didn't happen with Stacy, but it wasn't long before something went wrong. This was a high school romance, however, and those rarely ended well. Perhaps she only noted the worst ones, and media portrayed the bad more often, so that might affect her judgement. She liked Rachel. The last thing she wanted was to hurt her. But they couldn't escape Gretchen. Something would happen once Summer ended. Could she just enjoy this for the holidays and leave it at that?

Nothing had to go wrong. Carmen was on the verge of happiness, wasn't she? Nice house, happy family, a relationship, good friends and options for the future. Most were because of the Futa Note. What was a couple more entries just to solidify it? Mary pulled her from the reverie.

"It won't be over. Trust me, you don't want to wait too long with some people. If she's making moves on you, show interest, maybe hold back a bit, then return the favour," Mary looked deep in thought, as if going over one of her many trysts, "Or maybe just go on instinct. Spontaneous sex is pretty fun."

"Thanks," Carmen said, though her face was hot.

"I like seeing you happy," Mary explained and got to her feet, "It's a good change from your usual gloomy look."

"Gloomy?"

"Yeah, you used to be all dark and broody. Don't get me wrong, it worked, but your smile is so sexy. Well, I've gotta go. Ashley and I are meeting up later." Mary winked as she left.

Carmen stood at the door, lost in thought for a second. She checked her new phone; two hours until she needed to head out. Rachel's face looked at her from the screen, beaming adorably. She didn't like being called cute, but there were few other words that perfectly summed her up sometimes. Even in her fantasies, where she turned Rachel into an amalgam of sexuality, that cuteness remained. Reminded of her growing depravity, Carmen turned her attention to the old clothes Mary dropped off.

While not her style, few things of hers fit right, and she didn't have time to shop for more. That was wrong. She had the time, any amount she needed now, but her attentions were torn. Between Melody and Rachel, she didn't leave much for herself, and what little she did was spent in pleasure. She masturbated everyday and dragged it out if possible.

It was just as Rachel told her; 'going slow made it better'. Taking a few minutes just to grope herself, to enjoy parts of her body she felt pride in, before moving to her less appealing side. It had grown in the past week. Being so intimately familiar now, she could tell. Each day seemed to add a fraction of growth, not just on her penis, but her breasts and ass and height. Hence, nothing in her wardrobe fit. Mary was her closest bet in terms of size. Zoey was too tall and hadn't saved any old clothes either.

Carmen sighed, thinking that she should see her friends more often. Maybe she would organise something and bring Rachel along, then she and Zoey could reconvene, perhaps more. Thoughts of her friends had crept in amongst her fantasies lately, like her restraints were corroding, letting them seep out with her libido. Now it wasn't only Rachel she lusted after. Mary's tits, Ashley's sublime ass, Zoey's height and cock, Dakota's... she hadn't really done anything to her. Was that fair? Everyone else had something special, a 'punishment' to some extent.

"Now you're getting it," Ryuka said, pulling out some of Mary's old clothes. They didn't have a hope of fitting the Seikogami, even the monumental bra in her hands. Supposedly, the rashes hadn't started until Mary was already huge. Carmen pinched her brow at the size of it; 34G. Mary mentioned that she hadn't worn it since she was in middle school. She must've been ridiculed for it. Another bra was a H cup, with still more climbing higher - some were even too big for Carmen. Maybe Mary didn't need the rashes anymore.

No, that might retroactively change things. Carmen groaned. Why did the book have to put time manipulation into effect? The past no longer mattered, she thought. Just focus on the present.

"Exactly," Ryuka said and hugged her from behind, "Ooh, we'll make a wonderful Seikogami of you yet."

"Shut up," Carmen snapped with a grin and rummaged through the box. There had to be something decent that'd fit.

There was, but it pushed her boundaries. If Ryuka hadn't reminded her of the time, she might've chanced a trip to the mall, but she and Rachel had plans. Carmen was nothing if not punctual. She put the clothes away, not wanting Melody to find some of the lingerie Mary included, and rushed to the bus. Other passengers stared at her, one mother covered her child's eyes. That was uncalled for.

Carmen showed far more skin than she cared for, but she didn't look like a prostitute either. Her shirt cut low, cresting the line of her bra, which itself dipped low enough that her areolae could peek out any moment. It at least covered her navel, but ended where her hips bellowed out. With the sun bright and air humid, she didn't want to wear jeans, and instead opted for Mary's baggiest shorts. They just concealed her bulge, but otherwise hugged her thighs and ass tight. It was a strange combination, given her clear, milky complexion. Her clothes suited a tanned beachgoer.

"Adds some elegance if you ask me," Ryuka said and added, upon receiving Carmen's scowl, "Don't worry, I'll leave you two alone. But I think I know what you'll be getting up to."

Her cheeks burned at the implications. She gripped her bag, equipped with a change of clothes and the Futa Note. She shouldn't have brought it. The temptation was always there anyway, but having it on her person, around the current object of her desires, was tempting fate. Worse, it was like laughing in its face. Carmen leaned against the window, using the rocking to ground her thoughts.

"This was a stupid idea." Any number of things could go wrong. She suspected Rachel knew about her penis, but hadn't confirmed anything, so this could expose her and turn Rachel away. Her urges might take over, the book might influence her mind, it could tempt her to do something horrible. Like steal Rachel's will. She couldn't lose her if Rachel didn't have free thought.

"Maybe dump all those thoughts on someone else?" Ryuka offered, "You said it before right? That 'it's to get it out of your system'. And I know you think Dakota's entry looks pretty barren next to everyone else's."

Carmen pulled out the book and looked at the first page, where Dakota's name preceded all others. She didn't stand out, but she was a good person at heart. Kind and supportive, like a mother. Something maternal might suit her, though she prided herself on being athletic. The futa slammed the book shut, blushing furiously as she stuffed it away. Indulging herself this past week had taken its toll. She glared at Ryuka, then took a breath and shut her eyes. In a little while, she'd be with Rachel.

Anxiety tainted anticipation. Traces of arousal dripped through as well, like a viscous sludge escaping through growing cracks. It slid through the body, leaving a slimy trail of heat in its wake, which fed more to that fire. A perpetual cycle of lust, unending without a release. Once it was free, however, what was to say carnage wouldn't ensue. But it was worth the risk.

Rachel sat in the living room. It was approaching noon, the sun at its peak. She wore a loose shirt, one that let the air currents swirl around her torso, and a pair of shorts. No underwear, the heat made them all but unbearable, and she hoped they'd only get in the way later. It'd been a few days since she and Carmen went out for a picnic of all things. They were a sight, both pale as alabaster and porcelain respectively.

It solidified Rachel's desire. They didn't talk often, a phone call once or twice and some texts, and yet it was enough to draw her deeper into Carmen. Enigmas surrounded the honour student's thoughts, sometimes hinting at feelings Rachel shared, but otherwise kept them shrouded. Those hints kept her diving, sinking toward what she wanted. Today, she would find and pull it out.

A series of raps on the door jolted her.

"I've got it!" Leah announced, waddling toward the door. She'd just finished her milkings, so her breasts weren't door frame trouble, though still enough for her to graze the edges. The second and third pair didn't give the same issues, but they held her top set high, almost obscuring her chin from a slightly low angle. It was that sight which greeted Carmen.

She couldn't match Leah in curves. No one did, even Mary and Ashley, who suffered from macromastia, were like grade schoolers compared to her, but Carmen had a controlled beauty around her. Lust seemed to hover around her with elegance, or like a tiger stalking in its cage, waiting to strike. More so with her current outfit that pronounced her curvature like few others could. It juxtaposed her refined palor and looked closer to something Mary wore.

"Hi, Carmen! Oh, you look amazing," Leah said. Her drawling voice gave way to excitement, rough with blatant desire, and oblivious to anything but the woman standing before her. Until Rachel cleared her throat.

"Hey," she said and nudged her sister aside, letting Carmen enter.

"Hey," Carmen said, blushing fiercely. Her eyes struggled to stay off Leah. Understandable, Rachel thought with a glance her way as well. No one else could keep their eyes focused with her around. Even gay men gawked at her package, which bulged a little despite her baggiest pants. A poncho couldn't hide just how massive her tits were either. Nothing covered her right since Rachel was young.

"Hmm, you really look great in that," Leah continued, raking her eyes across Carmen's body.

"Don't you have work," Rachel reminded her.

Leah pouted, "Fine. I'll leave you love birds alone. Just make sure you clean up after yourselves." She left with a wink at Carmen, who breathed a sigh once the door shut. Rachel chuckled and gestured to the living room. From now, until that evening, they had the house to themselves.

"So, uh, what now?" Rachel asked and sat next to her girlfriend. She really was stunning, more so now than a couple days ago. Must've been a trick from not seeing her for a few days.

"You wanted to show me some things, if I recall," Carmen said with an easy smile.

"Oh, yeah. Specifically, I want you to watch some anime. See if anything sticks. Common interests and all that." Rachel grabbed the remote.

"Isn't anime just weird, bombastic stuff? Like that Yu-Gi-Oh thing?"

"Yes and no. You'd be amazed at some of them. It's really just animation with a distinct style. That's all."

Carmen shrugged and relaxed into the couch. The first show was Dragon Ball. Rachel intended to show her a little of everything, then continue with whatever caught her interest. Part of her dreaded showing this stuff, in case it turned Carmen away. She was an honour student, a serious mind honed to block out most forms of entertainment.

It went better than expected. Carmen laughed, sometimes just a giggle, but other times she gave a true laugh. Oh, it was a musical, husky sound, like a song made to arouse. Rachel almost didn't notice herself leaning toward her, then her head was on Carmen's shoulder, and an arm had draped over hers. This felt natural. Just a few dates and barely more than a week of time together, yet Rachel was comfortable. More than that, she wanted to take this much further.

"That was funnier than I expected," Carmen said once the episode ended.

"It's silly in all the right ways," Rachel grinned and hunted down the next show, "I wish I could animate like that, but don't have the time or talent."

"Just takes practice," Carmen rubbed her shoulder, fingers grazing a breast. The briefest touch, but it was nice.

"Yeah. This is No Game No Life. It's fun," Rachel said and nestled deeper into Carmen's shoulder, until the bone got uncomfortable, then she tested the waters and slid lower. Her head laid upon the breast over Carmen's heart, its palpitations reverberated in the soft mound, muffled in Rachel's ear but audible nonetheless. Carmen didn't move her or say anything, so she stayed there.

"I don't know how I feel about that one," Carmen noted after two episodes, "It was a bit... uh, it focused a little too much on the kid."

"She's cute," Rachel said, "I like those characters. Makes me feel a little better with my height. And chest." She chuckled, feeling her waifish breasts, then nuzzled against Carmen's.

"You look great," Carmen said and, with a chuckle, leaned down to her ear, "You're cute."

"Ugh," Rachel rolled her eyes and moved on, "Death Note's really good. For about the first half, second takes a dip."

During the episodes, Rachel noticed her perch squirming. Was she uncomfortable the concept? No, she had a smile on her face, like it bemused her. Carmen shook her head at one point.

"What's up?"

"Nothing, just... deja vu," Carmen snickered. She left it alone and, once the episodes were done, got them some snacks.

"So, what'd you think?" Rachel asked around a cookie.

"It... was interesting," Carmen glanced at her bag and pulled it around to sit between her legs.

"Cookie?" Rachel offered one. She'd baked them herself, needing a distraction from the constant, infuriating arousal. Every other thought was Carmen. Carmen. Carmen. Carmen. Her boobs. Her ass. The potential of her cock. Her thighs. Her feet. Her hands.

She snapped the thoughts with a bite. They reformed again, surging downward into her loins and bubbled over. Rachel lowered her eyes. Was this her body saying 'it's now or never'. She looked back to Carmen.

"I have to tell you something!" Carmen said.

Whatever lust befell Rachel blinded her to the trepidation in Carmen's voice. She leaned over her, panting softly, and placed a hand on her thigh.

"I know," Rachel breathed and kissed her. For a moment, Carmen was frozen, then her lips reciprocated and her tongue soon joined in. They separated for a moment, "I know you've got one. I don't care. No. I love it."

"What?" Carmen gasped as her crotch was grabbed, fingers squeezing her secret. Before she could speak, Rachel blanketed the words, lips pressing harder as she swung a leg over so she straddled Carmen's voluptuous thighs. Their chests mashed together, smothering Rachel's in that sublime softness, while her hips ground into a swelling mound.

"I'm serious... there's something I have to talk to you about."

"Later," Rachel huffed and tugged on Carmen's shirt, urging it over her head to reveal a lacy bra that struggled with its contents, "Fuck, you're beautiful." She unhooked the undergarment, pulling it away so its bounty dropped free, though they didn't sag nearly as much as their size should. Just looking at them made her skin tingle. An undercurrent of heat rolled down her body like lava, dripping out from her crotch. Her panties were already damp.

She went back to kissing her girlfriend, smothering her hands in those gorgeous tits. Nipples shoved back against Rachel's palms, digging in and teasing a soft moan from Carmen, whose own hands joined the fun. They slid down the petite girl's body, finding her pert rear and pulling it closer. Saliva filled their mouths and dribbled down their chins, moans pouring out into the room.

It'd only been a couple hours. Rachel planned for this to happen later on, after she 'accidentally' put on some porn to set the mood, but this worked too. She didn't know why she was so aroused already. Carmen just had that effect, she supposed. Before today, just holding her hand was enough to moisten her loins, readying her for another night of self-indulgence. Kisses offered a whole other level, and now they were making out like a pair of sluts. Rachel pulled away and stared at Carmen.

"It's your turn," Carmen said, reluctant but resolute as she hooked her fingers in Rachel's shirt. She pulled it off, revealing the smaller girl's chest. Rachel covered them with an arm, blushing as she compared their sizes. It was laughable. Her big titted girlfriend pulled the arm away and leaned down to kiss a mound. Fuck! That... did Carmen have some kind of superpower to turned people on?

"You're lovely," Carmen said and flicked a tit with her tongue, striking a nerve just right.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,809 Followers
12