Futanari Notebook Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel moaned and slouched down to the far larger counterparts, "I'm nothing compared to you though." She kissed a breast, "You're beautiful." Another kiss, closer to the nipple, "You've got big boobs. And you're kind." Now Rachel latched onto a nipple, startling a yelp from Carmen.

"I'm not... I'm not that kind."

Rachel ignored her, enamoured by the taste bombarding her. It wasn't that Carmen used a special body wash, nor was she sweaty, yet her nipple felt and tasted incredible. The thing was the size of Rachel's thumb, yet squished against her tongue and teeth as she nibbled, and elongated when she suckled, filling her maw. She swirled her muscle around it, using Carmen's moans to better her moves. Her hands groped the other breast, needing both just for the one. Even then, there was so much she couldn't handle.

Unlike her, Carmen had no trouble. Her fingers alone covered the expanse of Rachel's breasts, massaging the small mounds and rolling her nipples. Moans rumbled in their chests, rising as if to outdo each other. Rachel moved onto the other tit, inhaling the areolae. When she finished with them both, her spit left a glossy sheen in her wake. She ground harder into the straining erection below.

"Carmen," Rachel leaned against her neck, kissing down to her collarbone. One hand reached lower, groping Carmen's crotch, "Can I see it? Please?"

"I... s-sure. Go ahead," Carmen said, though she refused to meet Rachel's eyes. The redhead giggled and sank to the floor, where she pulled the shorts away. A pair of boxers struggled to keep the cock in check, but it was a futile effort. Two quick tugs and her goal lurched into sight. Drool ran down her chin until she remembered to swallow, though more spit replaced it a second later.

"W-well?" Carmen was blushing a deeper red than Rachel's hair. Despite her usual controlled demeanour, she could be adorable, a sharp juxtaposition to her womb wrecker. Not a giant member like Leah's, however the fucking thing was stunning. From root to tip, gnarled veins crawled like spindly fingers, its girth exaggerated by them, and ending in a fat head that would drag on her pussy as it pulled out. Rachel shook her head. That might be too much for now. Later tonight, when Leah was asleep.

"It's everything I dreamed of."

"You dreamt of this?" Carmen asked, a small grin on her face.

"Almost every night," Rachel admitted and neared the penis, breath halting as its smell assailed her nostrils, "And every time I masturbated."

Carmen's blush somehow deepened, spreading into her chest. She straightened her back, a flicker of pride in her face, that was replaced by shock as Rachel grabbed the shaft. Glistening pre-cum overflowed the tip, that scent burgeoning and pulling Rachel closer. Something compelled her nearer, so her head rested in Carmen's lap, her nose all but pressed into the cock.

"What now?" Carmen asked.

"Just sit back, relax, and let me take care of you," Rachel said, squeezing out more pre-cum. It cascaded down her shaft, over her fingers, and sent volts across her skin. She leaned in close and extended her tongue, lapping up the clear slime. A shudder ran through Carmen, however she stayed in place, watching and feeling Rachel's attentions. She stared at the purple crown and kissed it with all the passion she had.

More pre-cum gushed out, coating her lips, which she licked up with a hungry moan and made her way down the shaft. Carmen's musk thickened the longer she stayed, it coiled around her senses like tendrils and pulled her in. One hand held the shaft upright, her fingers failed to even go halfway, while she fondled the sack. Each ball was heavy in her palm, as if packed full with semen. Her tongue soon found them, licking up any sweat she could find.

Rachel suctioned onto a swollen orb, inhaling all she could. It wouldn't fit into her mouth though, so she settled for the delicious, taut skin. A new odour drew her attention. Lifting the sack, she spied Carmen's pussy, engorged and sopping wet. The sight and smell shot to her own. She clenched her thighs at the sudden flood of desire, droplets escaping down her inner legs. Drool poured down her chin.

Before the thought formed, she was already there. Carmen's folds seemed to stretch for her lips, meeting her in a lurid, sloppy kiss, sucking on her tongue as it dove inside. Juices poured into her mouth, more than she expected and almost choked her. Rachel pulled back and swallowed, shuddering at the heat rushing across her body. If she didn't know better, she thought she might cum just from pleasuring Carmen.

Returning to the aromatic snatch, she realised it was possible. Every lash of her tongue, every pulse of Carmen's heart through those lips, and every little moan she heard from above fed her ecstasy. She didn't touch herself, her shorts were still in place too, yet her pussy was soaked. If not for the clothes, she'd be dripping. Was that even possible so quickly?

They only made out and now she was eating Carmen's sodden cunt. She shouldn't be this turned on, much less on the verge of orgasm, yet the telltale pressure in her abdomen said otherwise. And the more she licked, suckled and drank, the better everything became, as if the juices were responsible. No. Just Carmen's presence, her touch, was enough. This was love? It had to be. She was only with a few other people like this, but none made her feel this way.

Rachel yanked herself away in a sudden, elated rush. She climbed back up and kissed Carmen hard, sucking on her tongue like a jacked up slut, riding her legs through a miniature orgasm.

"I just came..." Rachel panted once they parted, then she giggled and kissed her again.

"That seems unfair," Carmen said, a smile on her face. Most times, even her smiles were composed, measured as if to avoid proper emotion. Not this time. It reached her dark eyes, gleaming with mischief for the first time Rachel had seen them. She tried imagining a sexier face, a porn star, model or just a random slut on the street. None even glimpsed the precipice Carmen stood upon. She was that beautiful.

Which hurt Rachel more than anything else. Guilt gnawed at her arousal, knowing that she was responsible for Carmen breaking up with her ex. They might've stayed together even if the shop was destroyed, but Rachel had to bring up the idea of cutting off contact, having noticed Carmen's relief while she worked. It was that Stacy person's doing. Without her, Carmen might've become miserable and Zoey would have come back to Rachel. Of course things didn't play that way. Instead, Carmen helped Ashley to leave Gretchen's abusive hand.

Rachel could've done anything else. She could've talked to her. She could've kept her mouth shut. But she didn't. She was the worst.

"What's wrong?" Carmen asked, that smile vanished and worry took its place.

"Nothing," Rachel shook her head, latching onto the twinge of lust still remaining, but it eluded her. Her eyes stung, "Let me..."

"It's okay," Carmen didn't let her move. She held her tight, breasts squeezing between them to create a comfort Rachel only vaguely remembered from being a child. This was like a parent's embrace, warm and soft and protective. Rachel stiffened. She didn't deserve it. Carmen's hand combed through her hair, nails lightly running along the scalp just how she liked it.

"It's not okay," Rachel whispered. She didn't want to say anything. If she did, then her happiness would crumble. This fragile bubble would implode on and crush her. Carmen was quiet, then she pushed Rachel off and to the side. She leaned into her bag and pulled out a notebook, the same fetish diary Rachel had peeked into.

"This, uh... this is gonna sound crazy, but... this book changes people," Carmen said. At that, Rachel sputtered a laugh. Was she trying to make her feel better? Anything to delay the inevitable.

"Yeah? Prove it."


12