Futanari Notebook Ch. 34

Story Info
Let The Sex Begin.
5.4k words
4.76
13.2k
25

Part 34 of the 65 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,826 Followers

Whatever expectations she had were shattered. Pleasure was no stranger to Carmen anymore since masturbating daily, nor was oral from her time with Stacy, and the infrequent blowjobs Ryuka snuck upon her, but this shocked her to the core. Moans trickled from her mouth like sweet nothings. She stared at the ceiling, hoping to reconcile reality with the sensations, yet it still felt like she was being sucked into a whirlpool and flying on a hurricane at the same time. All thanks to the bobbing mane of red in her lap.

Rachel gagged and slurped on every inch that her little throat could handle. Her hands stroked as she pulled away, then fondled the balls when she choked herself on the shaft, heedless of the mess drooling from her lips. When she looked up through smeared eyes, it was love and adoration that radiated from her, not discomfort or playful anger. Even as she retched and strained her jaw and throat.

Those pouty lips clung to Carmen like tiny pillows. Rachel gulped on instinct, her tongue squirmed and spit foamed out. A mess formed and spread on the bed, though most was caught on Carmen's balls and massaged by the fresh futa's hands. Self-preservation won out a moment later and Rachel wretched herself free to take huge gulps of air. Even so, she laid her head in Carmen's lap, huffing the musk of her girl-meat.

"I'm dripping right now," Rachel gasped and looked up, hand between her legs. She stroked her cock, gathered a glob of pre-cum and reached around her balls to fondle her pussy, "Fuck, it's so fat down there. Why is it so big? Are you into big, puffy cunts?"

"Yeah," Carmen said, nose flared to catch a whiff, "I guess so." She didn't know that before, but pre-cum oozed at the thought, which Rachel lapped up greedily. It wasn't planned to end up that way, nor was Rachel's transformation, but the book knew her better it seemed.

"How do you want me?" Rachel asked and turned around to show off her gorgeous new ass, "Fuck, this thing is huge. I love it."

"What 'thing' exactly?" Carmen's hand followed the mounds, which dwarfed it even with her fingers spread apart.

"Hmm, my ass," Rachel cooed and lowered her head to a pillow, arching her rear high as possible, "But..."

"But?"

"It could be bigger, right?" Rachel giggled.

"Don't tempt me," Carmen said and kissed one cheek, trailing down until her eyes were graced by a set of thick folds, dripping wet and a mouthwatering pink colour, "Hmm, first let me return the favour."

"Oh god!" Rachel bucked against her lips and tongue, covering and entering her respectively. Carmen moaned into her snatch, throat burning from the zesty fluids, while she guzzled down more by the second. The folds succumbed to her muscle, moving with its lustfully languid motions. In seconds, the walls clamped down and tried pulling Carmen's head in, before releasing her and a spray of fem-cum. Thick droplets went up her nose, covered her cheeks and blinded her, while saturating her tongue in the flavour. She pulled back and caught the remaining droplets on her face.

The redhead collapsed into a gasping heap. One orgasm did that to her, and Carmen planned for many, many more. For now, however, she deserved some rest. Maybe not complete rest, Carmen thought and rolled the epitome of short-stacks onto her back, then straddled her, trapped her cock between their chests and pressed her knee into the sack. Rachel shone with the afterglow and sweat.

"I didn't think I could cum that fast," she said and her cock spat indignantly.

"Well, something else still needs a shot," Carmen said and slid her body higher, dragging her own prick along the much larger counterpart. How long would that last? She wondered and thought about Ryuka, or the Futa Note. With all the changes she'd already gone through, they seemed the most likely outcome. The height wouldn't be unwelcome, and she might even enjoy being ludicrously curvy, more than she already was, but a cock of that size just... could she live with that and still make a respectable career?

Would that matter? Her cock already gave such pleasure, if it grew to that size she might not be herself anymore.

"Hey, don't think about things that aren't me," Rachel chastised her, bringing her mind back to find a pouting face, with a pair of head-sized tits swallowing the chin.

"Sorry," Carmen grinned and pushed the thoughts away, storing them to worry over later, then smothered her lover in her lips. Rachel tried reciprocating that same ferocity, but she lacked the power Carmen now held, all but helpless beneath the futa. And she only moaned for more. Pre-cum gushed from Rachel, slicking up their bodies so they glided over each other, lips fastened as their tongues swirled, spit passed between them, and lust burning hotter by the second. Carmen growled in her chest and pressed harder.

She clasped her hand onto an ass cheek and another on a breast. A nipple was snagged between her fingers, which she squeezed together and pulled, forcing a keening moan from Rachel. It was a tough match between sizes. Carmen massaged both curves, fingers vanishing into the thickness, and decided Rachel's ass took the win. She didn't know if luck or Rachel's desires influenced it, but the cheeks were massive and firm, springing back when her fingers move on. It would be a perfect cushion for later.

"We doing this?" Rachel asked once she had a breather, panting into Carmen's face. Her cheeks were flushed a brilliant red, blending into the messy locks of hair, while she spread her legs.

"I don't think I could stop myself," Carmen said and meant it as she gawked over the petite, massively endowed futa spread beneath her. For that time, whatever fuelled her libido, whether it was something as normal as affection for Rachel, or if she was falling deeper into the Futa Note, did not matter. She straightened her back and trailed her fingers across Rachel's body, basking in how the futa moaned at her light touch.

"How do you want me?" Rachel repeated. Carmen didn't have an answer. Her dreams and fantasies collided in their zeal to be realised, leaving her blank on just what she wanted. Part of her longed to feel that ass squash against her pelvis as she pounded Rachel from behind, another wanted to see those eyes submerged in ecstasy, and more desired depravity. Could she fuck that cock with hers?

"Just like this," Carmen said, almost shivering from the effort of holding herself back, and pushed Rachel's legs up, so her ass was raised. Her sack fell to cover her chubby cunt, like a bride's veil. Carmen pushed it up, needing both hands to manage the size, and her dick lurched at the sight of swollen folds, drooling murky fem-cum. It pulsed at her, seeming to reach out for the prick just inches away and pulled it closer. She ran her tip along the vulva and repeated it until she was covered in juices.

Rachel took hold of her legs and held them in place. Her tits were squeezed around her cock, which extended past her lips, forcing her to guzzle an endless stream of pre. Hearing the gulps, seeing the tiny futa's eyes pleading, and feeling the heat of her pussy stole Carmen's body. Before she conjured the thought, her hips moved and sank inside. The sudden molten walls that formed around her destroyed every ounce of control. Carmen jammed the rest inside and froze.

Minutes crawled by, each like a condensed eternity spent in the arms of bliss. Yet something more waited beyond even that seemingly complete pleasure. Carmen folded over and caught a nipple in her mouth. The flavour set everything back into motion and her hips jerked back, yanking a spray of cum from Rachel, before they slammed down to a wet clap. Rachel arched and cried out around her dick. Her legs clamped around Carmen as her hands clawed at her head.

Their cocks and moans harmonised. Carmen inhaled as much flesh her mouth could fit, like a suction cup trying to engorge the already fat nipple. Her tongue poked at the nub, manipulating it to her whims and tearing rougher moans from Rachel, who stifled them in her own cock. Pre-cum gushed from the thing, such was her arousal and pleasure, while her pussy undulated.

The walls pulled on Carmen as she reared back. Her voluptuous ass rose high and plummeted to smash into Rachel, an obscured bulge detailing her passage, though she felt it through the redhead's prick as it rose and fell. It wasn't a large cock when faced with Rachel's, but the tightness of her walls made it feel massive. Wet squelches punctuated each stab of her cock past the swollen lips and straight to the cervix, which arched around the head.

"Gonna cum..." Rachel mumbled around her cock, eyes rolling back even as they tried focusing on Carmen. Viscous drool ran down her chin. Her face was yanked up, cock slapping her cheek in freedom, before it was replaced by Carmen's lips and tongue. Sweat and Rachel's body wash flavoured her spit, then was replaced by cock-juice as they swapped it back and forth. Heavier moans signalled Rachel's burgeoning climax. Her pulse thudded angrily in her dick and pre splashed everywhere until it just stopped. Rachel arched her hips and her cunt became a vice around Carmen.

Then a shriek tore its way from her throat. Every limb clamped around the honour student, refusing even an inch of give, while her pussy milked her like a starved beast. Their groins pressed flush, yet still Carmen pushed. Her cock crammed against the cervix, a stubborn barrier between her and true intimacy. That thought held firm as she pulled back against Rachel's grip, then used it and stabbed through.

Everything crushed her in that moment. All the pleasure, the emotions, and every second she spent restraining her lust, nothing was left out as ecstasy flooded her mind and body. Carmen matched her lover's scream, their chests mashed together and squeezed out the sudden jets of white from Rachel, like heaving globes of dough and filling. For thirty seconds, rivulets and random spurts escaped.

Then, as Rachel prepared the follow-up, Carmen unleashed hers. Not even halfway up her shaft, Rachel yelled in another orgasm, brought on by the abrupt distension. Both their cocks released in tandem, one further coating them both, while the other baptised Rachel's womb in gelatinous seed. It bathed Carmen's prick and tried leaking out, but the exit squeezed water tight around her.

"... cum in me... cum in me... cum in me..." Rachel slurred between sloppy, tongue-filled kisses. Her cock was pushed higher as her shrunken womb bloated, Carmen's balls still heavy with jizz even as it sprayed out. Likewise, Rachel's weren't done by far, each the size of a grapefruit and barely diminished. Bliss deprived them both of higher thought. Carmen forgot everything but her pleasure, mindless thrusts and the feel of Rachel's tongue on hers, heedless to the mess of semen and drool that rubbed off onto her own face. Even the prospect of unprotected sex didn't register.

For endless seconds, it was a cycle of ecstasy. Reality darted to and from her consciousness. One moment, she was locked to Rachel's face, the next her teeth were grinding over a cum-slathered nipple. Her hips were their own mindless machine. Thrust after thrust, spurt after thick, sticky spurt, and still her climax persisted. A final, brutal shot ended it.

She recovered with her face buried in Rachel's neck. That didn't stop her from kissing the tenderised flesh, soothing the bruises she'd left behind, and lapped up errant beads of sweat. When she pulled back, Rachel stopped her.

"Don't... just... stay here for a bit. Please?"

"Okay," Carmen said and brought her face up to meet the redhead, who panted in exhaustion, however her kegels kept milking her like a machine. Her face scrunched up in stabs of pleasure, echoes of an orgasm that left them and the bed filthy, "Was it everything you hoped for?"

"Y-yeah," Rachel said and moaned as Carmen shifted her hips, "Fuck! Don't... move! I'm super sensitive right now."

"It couldn't have been that good. You're still pulling on me after all," Carmen teased, hips swaying and her cock swimming in its progeny.

"It was!" Rachel groaned, "Ah, I feel so full."

"Hmm, I'm not so sure," Carmen walked a set of fingers to Rachel's rounded gut, compliments of the taller futa's cock, "I think you need a little more work."

"Don't..." Despite her word, Rachel's cunt squeezed and flushed hotter, a fresh wave of juices gushing forth.

"Wait here," Carmen said and extracted herself with ease. The redhead squeaked as her pussy was vacated, the path freed for a deluge of girl-jizz. Rachel shifted onto her side, a wet squelch bellowed from her pussy as semen was squeezed from her womb, and watched Carmen. Despite the orgasm, she looked calm as ever and, like an unmovable rock, her dick stood erect while it flopped side to side with each sway of her delicious cheeks. Desire shone through the smile on her face.

"What're you up to?" Rachel asked, then glanced at the desk, "Oh."

Carmen giggled the most carefree laugh since her childhood. When was the last time she let herself just enjoy something? Even with Stacy, her mind was lost halfway between ecstasy and concern over the future, no matter how good it was together. It couldn't last forever, nothing did, but she was happy to let her cock and pussy think for her.

She paused in the middle and just breathed it in. The freedom of being naked, the satisfaction of having fucked someone, the temptation of going over the cliff into an ocean of depravity that stretched before her. All manner of things swirled in her mind. Carmen half-turned to her lover, overlaying everything she wanted, or ever could want onto the newly changed futa. Her arousal hadn't faded either, cock still hard and eyes glazed over in dream-like wander. She was helpless to Carmen's whims.

"Just a little something," Carmen said, pushing aside the baser urges. She bent over her desk, notebook and pencil waiting. The words jumbled together, each clamouring to get free, but she'd dealt with worse. A quick snap in her mind and they were chained back up, leaving the minor wish alone to be realised.

Her hand jerked away at the touch of lips and tongue on her pussy. Carmen braced herself and moaned, rolling her hips to grind her slobbering cunt over her face. The redhead buried her chin in the wrinkly scrotum, eyes consumed in ass flesh, while her mouth guzzled juices. A hand wrapped around Carmen's cock, stroking in tandem to each lick, from clit to taint. Moans rumbled from chest to tongue and into her snatch.

Oh, she wanted to smother Rachel in it. Just a few lines and she'd have a pussy big enough to swallow the redhead. If tongues and fingers felt so good, then imagine stretching around something like that. Carmen moaned and pushed back, grinding on her lover's mouth, then glanced down to find Rachel's cock throbbing between her legs. It was so swollen that it maintained a hard angle by itself. So many desires bounced against the confines of her body and mind.

She wanted to fuck. She wanted to be fucked. She wanted to write her own name. She wanted pleasure. She wanted control. She wanted...

One at a time. Carmen clenched her eyes shut and focused, first on the sensation of her girlfriend's tongue fluttering inside her, then on her breathing, and moved onto the Futa Note. God, Rachel was good at cunnilingus. Or was it that Carmen's sensitivity had gone haywire?

"Anything special?" Carmen asked as she erased the last word of Rachel's entry, already rewriting it. Rachel shook her head, moving her tongue in a deliciously simple way, "Alright then." Good thing she hadn't written in pen, though she was curious what might happen if she wrote someone's name twice. A second cock seemed possible, and arousing. Her eyes drifted back to Rachel's member and imagined a duplicate beside it, bulging with veins and unspent cum.

"I want to feel this," Carmen said as she finished and whirled on Rachel. She picked her up like a sack of feathers, cocks grinding together, and laid down on the bed with Rachel on top. A short breath to savour her aroma was all the prep she got, as Carmen slurped up all the juice she could. She clapped her hands on the cheeks and pressed her mouth flush to the plump lips, before copying the earlier moves on her own cunt. Droplets of fem-cum were guzzled while she nibbled on the clit and folds.

Then Rachel moaned as if she were being fucked again. In the seconds that followed, Carmen joined her chorus of pleasure, hands roaming every square inch of an ass that she couldn't get enough of just yet. It swallowed her fingers and threatened to do the same to her palms, were it not for the added bounce she gave it. More flesh piled on until it covered her face and a decent portion of the pillow.

Rachel topped forward, belly cushioned by Carmen's gorgeous tits, and swallowed her cock. It was covered in her juices, not even dry yet, but she gagged on it with fervour. Her butt kept filling with fat and muscle and all manner of good things that made asses amazing, a point Carmen eagerly made by massaging it all over. Rachel's cock twitched and throbbed between their bodies, oozing more murky-white pre-cum by the second. Eventually, Rachel hilted the cock in her throat and cried out.

Fresh pussy juice mixed with her own seed rushed into and overflowed Carmen's mouth. Lines of the stuff ran down her cheeks, over her neck and onto the bed. There might've been a chance of salvaging it before, but not now. The mattress was soaked through, tiny movements made lurid squelching sounds, and they weren't done by a long shot.

"You're gonna kill me," Rachel gasped as she rolled over, then felt at her new ass, finding it several inches larger, "But what a way to go."

Carmen sat up and licked her lips clean. Her face was still a mess, as it would be until she took a shower. That wouldn't be for a while either, with an unflagging erection and hormones raging like wildfires throughout her nervous system. Everything was filthy, inside and out. Much as she hated losing control, a voice screamed in jubilation. She straddled Rachel's thighs - made larger to compensate for her rear - and stared down at her, cock somehow bullying the larger one for a better view. Rachel gawked at her.

"I'm all yours, Carmen," she said, though her lips didn't move. It was all in her eyes, half-glazed yet burning bright, "Use me anyway you like. Make me a freak, make me your cum bucket, or I'll be your hose. Use me until you're satisfied."

"Rachel... I can't really forget that you fucked up Stacy's life, but it's not really your fault either. She's too good a person to want revenge. I'm not. I'm so petty I wrote Mary's name because she rubbed me the wrong way, and the same with Dakota. I even wrote your sister's name because she looked like you and you were getting on my nerves. The point is I'm not a good person. At least I don't think I am. Even though you just hung out with Gretchen, it still makes me want to fucking ruin you."

"It's fine," Rachel laughed, "Don't make a big deal of it. You're a good person, Carmen, really. God, do you have any idea what other people would've done with that thing? The fact you're not commanding half the world by now is more than enough."

Carmen smiled, "Thank you."

"Now," Rachel reached out and groped the taller futa's breasts, "Fuck me, these are great."

"You've got your own," Carmen said and returned the favour.

"But these things are fucking ace. So big and bouncy and, ugh! I could fucking cum just touching them."

"Hmm, I think I know a better way," Carmen chuckled as she stood up and gestured for Rachel to roll onto her front.

"Um, just so you know, I'm not ready for anal," Rachel said, though she didn't stop and arched her glorious butt to the heavens. At that size - and probably in her normal state - Rachel's hips surpassed her shoulders by entire inches to either side.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,826 Followers
12