Futanari Notebook Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could change that," Carmen said and pulled the cheeks apart, then snagged her cock between them, "Oh, they're so soft. They might be better than your tits." She rolled her hips, a dollop of pre-cum oozed out to lubricate her way.

"Hmm, feels good here too," Rachel moaned. She moved her arms around her chest. Naughty girl, Carmen thought and gave her a playful spank, to a shrill cry, "Did you make my ass more sensitive or something? Because that almost made me jizz myself."

"Maybe. The Futa Note just makes things better, I guess."

"What're you waiting for?" Rachel asked and wriggled her hips, "I've got my cock all cosy between my boobs, my butt is more cushion than ass now, and you're gushing pre all down my crack."

"Just savouring the moment," Carmen folded over and hugged her girlfriend, breathing in the smell of sex and cum and her shampoo, "I don't know if what we have will last."

"But?" Rachel sighed like she was enveloped in the comfiest blanket mixed with a luxury bubble bath.

"But I'll enjoy every second it does," Carmen said and adjusted her hips, cock sliding down over the slight pucker, then along the slavering folds below. Her prior load splashed out, as if vacating the space for her. The opening stretched for her with ease, but she took her time anyway, slowly feeding her shaft and teased the back. Like an overeager friend, it opened and embraced her without warning.

Carmen forced herself to hilt inside the magnitude of ass before her. The cheeks eclipsed her own hips in size, squishing against her. She held the position for a few seconds, then slid out and rammed back in. Rachel's ass tried resisting her, the flesh bouncing back the moment she relaxed, which made her thrust harder.

All sounds from the outside world were drowned out. Rachel moaned and grunted with the heavy thrusts, which echoed around the room from the brutal clap of Carmen's hips on the redhead's decadent ass. Lewd splashes of pussy juice rained on the bed, with squirts launching on random jabs, which caused rapid wet squelches. Beneath the lurid orchestra, Carmen's seed sloshed about within the womb it invaded.

Rachel's juices were mixed into a froth from the vicious rhythm. Sweat formed and was flung off her skin, the flesh of her ass rippling like two massive bowls of gelatin. Droplets also flew from Carmen's breasts, which leapt high from the force of her thrusts, and ran down the rest of her to cast a glorious sheen. Sticky ropes clung to her balls as she pulled back, and were crushed in short order, splashing back onto their thighs.

"Harder, harder, harder," Rachel grunted on each thrust, voice deepening as she neared another climax, "Fucking spank my ass!"

Carmen arched a brow at the demand, but licked her lips at the thought of watching those cheeks bounce even more. Almost before the thought finished, her hand cracked upon Rachel's rear, sending a wave along the flesh that made it jiggle for an entire minute while Carmen stared in fascination. When the ripples ended, she restarted them with another smack, moaning at how Rachel clenched around her. One cheek went red, so she worked the other and went back and forth. Every time made Rachel squeeze a little harder, like she was trying to choke Carmen's dick.

"Oh, fuck! Gonna cum... ooh, make me cum, baby. My dick's about to blow... my pussy's on fire... AH! Yeah, yeah, yeah, mm-MM--mmmm ffffffuck!" Rachel screamed into a pillow and squirted around Carmen. The pressure was enough to knock her back an inch, though she rectified it just as strongly, prolonging the redhead's cries, which turned to gurgles as she swallowed her fresh seed.

Courteous, Carmen took a moment to let her recover. Only a moment, however, and one that passed faster than most as she resumed the second Rachel's grip relaxed.

"Oh GGGOOD!" Rachel moaned, voice rocking to the deafening rhythm. A neighbour started mowing their lawn, another's Great Danes were barking, and none of it reached Carmen or Rachel's ears. The bed creaked, the mattress slid across the base and dipped under Carmen's might, and the redhead was made to bear the brunt of that force. Not a seconds pause, even to breathe. She kept hammering her diminutive lover, leaving her ass crimson and her cunt swollen.

"I-I-I-I'm cumming... again..." Rachel gasped and went lax, leaving Carmen to hold her up. She kept fucking her, the walls of her cunt so loose and soaked that there was little friction left.

"Bit more than you could handle, I suppose?" Carmen panted into her ear, "Don't worry, we're not done yet." She lifted Rachel and turned her over, then carried her as she stood, letting the redhead's weight drive her cock deep as possible. Rachel hooked her feet under Carmen's ass and clasped her arms over her neck, but that was all she could handle. As she bounced, drool flung from her gaping maw and flapping tongue, her eyes rolled back, and her cock kept spewing cum.

"Dirty girl," Carmen chided and gave a sharp smack to the incredible ass she'd made, "Now my floor's all messed up."

"Sorry," Rachel slurred.

"You'll just have to make it up to me," Carmen said with a giggle, exercising her strength as best she could. The Futa Note had done a lot to her just by being in her possession. Bigger tits and ass, a cock, a ridiculous libido, height and strength to match it, and she doubted the effects would stop at those. For once, she was excited to see what might become of her.

Her cock would grow, then she could fuck Rachel even deeper. Her strength would increase, then she could really pound Rachel. Her libido would burgeon, then she could go all day and night.

Carmen shook the thoughts loose. She'd cross that bridge when the time came, and she hoped Rachel would be there when she did. With a grunt of effort, cock flexing with her arms, she picked the futa up. Standing and fucking was both easier and harder. She didn't need to move her hips anymore, though it strained her arms to keep lifting and dropping the curvaceous futa. Finally, Carmen opted for a break and simply held her lover.

"Thanks," Rachel said and moaned into the mouth that captured hers, then her back was shoved against a wall, her ass supported by the softest hands she knew.

"Don't thank me yet. Just catching my breath." Carmen gave her a final, ferocious kiss and kick-started her tempo. Now the clap of flesh on flesh was replaced by Rachel banging against the wall, echoing throughout the house. If anyone were home, they'd know exactly what Carmen was doing, though she didn't care. Melody could be in the other room, their mother downstairs, both listening to their family member give into her basest desires, and Carmen wouldn't stop. The fact Ryuka was probably doing just that didn't even cross her mind.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum," Carmen panted and moved back to the bed, collapsing atop Rachel and hugging her tight, still thrusting, "Fuck, fuck... I'm gonna fill your womb again. My balls are so full. They're gonna explode if I don't cum in you."

"Do it..." Rachel wrapped every limb around her, "Deep inside. Flood me. Make me your cum dumpster!"

Carmen's balls churned between her legs and Rachel's ass. The veins across her cock throbbed to a silent drum, sounding the warpath for her seed. Her mind diluted into mist, turning her words to jumbled messes with only lust to guide them. Rachel wasn't any better off. Whatever noises she made were nonsense.

"I. Am. CUM-MING!" Carmen roared and held onto Rachel tight enough to leave bruises. She impaled her cock to the absolute limit, her balls pulled tight and stretched her sack, and came. Ounces shot out instantly. Both futa cried out, each feeling Rachel's womb inflate from different sides of the spectrum. One bathed in the sperm-infested lava, while another was filled to the brink and beyond. Not a drop escaped, even as the walls convulsed and tried expelling cum and cock alike.

Her thrusts wouldn't stop. They were short jabs, her head trapped by Rachel's cervix, but each pull unleashed a streak of fresh cock and pussy juice, and the push created a filthy squelch. The bump on Rachel's gut from before expanded by the heartbeat, rounding out into a faux-pregnancy. It rose and pushed into her cock, moulding around it.

Both panted into the other's ear as the afterglow set in, though neither released their hold.

"You done?" Rachel asked and finally let go. Her knuckles had turned white and her nails left scratches along Carmen's back, and vice versa.

"For now," Carmen cautioned as she rolled off the futa, who shuffled over to lay her head down on a breast.

"Breast pillow ever," Rachel giggled, then groaned as the effects of her transformation wore off. Her body stretched out, breasts and rear returning most of their mass, though a percentage remained, and her ass kept the additional inches Carmen gave her, "Well, at least the curves are still there. And a lot of ass."

"I figured life would be easier for you this way, instead of walking around at four feet all the time," Carmen said.

"Yeah, guess so. But, damn! You really gave me a nice butt."

"What's wrong? You sound upset about it. I thought you wanted one?"

"I do!" Rachel shook her head, "But what do you get out of it? I mean, this is like plastic surgery for free. Makes me feel guilty."

Carmen smiled and stroked her hair, "Don't worry about that. It's not often I get to let loose."

"Judging by today, you never really have," Rachel said.

"I have... a bit. With Stacy. But not like this. It was awesome with her, though... I didn't have a penis back then. Maybe that's it?" Carmen mused and ran a finger over one breast, breathing deep to hide the pleasure it caused.

"Hmm," Rachel pushed her way up and kissed her, "Or maybe, you like having someone you can just use."

"Use?"

"Don't tell me you weren't thinking of something a little more... extreme."

"You have no idea. The things I threw away..." Carmen looked at her bin, where several crumpled pieces of paper were.

"Oh?"

"It's nothing."

"No, no. You can't just hint at shit like that and keep it secret."

"Well," Carmen chuckled, "How does being my cock for a day sound? Or turning into a human condom? Or being trapped inside a giant testicle? Or turning six inches tall? Or being a dildo? What about a dozen cocks for hair, fingers and toes?"

"Fuck me like that again, and I'll do whatever, or be whatever you want."

Carmen blinked and stared at her for a second. Then the laughter started, building into a fit as they marvelled at the other.

From the corner, Ryuka watched them as she stroked her cock, the dregs of an orgasm oozing out. How exciting! Finally, someone got Carmen to let loose, and even had potential to go further. If Rachel was sincere, then the future would be interesting indeed. She glanced at the Futa Note and saw the pages flutter, despite a lack of wind. Ryuka licked her lips and beamed. Carmen was far from done changing people, or being changed.


12