Futanari Notebook Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In fact, she did it so well, Gretchen almost missed the sight of a camera flash from the ajar door. Whoever was behind it noticed her as well, as they retreated a second later. Gretchen was on her feet in the next.

"Fucking get her!" She shrieked at Carmen, who ran after their voyeur despite not knowing who it was, and heedless of the pussy juice on her face. She returned a minute later with a struggling Rachel in her arms, face an emotionless mask.

"Of course it was you," Gretchen sneered, grabbing the phone still in Rachel's hand to see the picture, "What to do, what to do? I could make you a slave like Carmen, but that's no fun. We still have five minutes, that should be enough for a quickie."

"What?" Rachel asked, then grunted as she was forced onto the desk and her shirt ripped open by Carmen, at Gretchen's whispered orders that is.

"Now fuck her. I'll even let you cum this time."

"You think that's a punishment?" Rachel asked and chuckled, happily parting her legs for her lover.

"Let me rephrase that. Rape her," Gretchen said and slapped Carmen's ass, sending her forward. The futa was hard, commanded to be that way and her face was a twisted shell of its usual calm, like all the hate she held for Gretchen was now forced upon Rachel.

"Carmen?" Rachel said, legs drifting shut until they were shoved painfully far and her pussy was invaded before she was ready, "Carmen!"

Rachel's transformation was designed such that when she was turned on, she'd shrink in stature and grow elsewhere. That didn't happen. Every thrust from Carmen was violent, like a soldier impaling their lifelong enemy, and her expression only made it worse. Beyond the hideous snarl on her face, and the drool foaming at her lips, she was in agony. Through it all, Rachel stayed quiet with her eyes clenched shut. Regardless, tears streaked down her cheeks. Her flaccid member and balls flopped about depressingly.

Back in the chair, Gretchen rubbed out her denied climax to the act before her.

"Yeah, fuck that stupid cunt!" She murmured, biting her lip to keep from shouting the words. Two minutes left. She abused her own snatch, timing her fingers to Carmen's ferocious tempo, until the walls clamped down and cum gushed out. Time ceased all meaning in the afterglow, until she heard the bell ring for the next class. Good thing they fixed it over summer.

"Go ahead and cum now," Gretchen said, flattening her clothes. The enslaved honour student grunted, jaw clenched hard, veins throbbing in her temples like she might explode. How cute, she's trying not to cum, Gretchen thought and strolled over, "Do it, or I make this a daily thing."

"I'm sorry," Carmen grunted and impaled the petite redhead one last time, chest heaving with unwanted moans as she spilled her load for the first time in days. No matter how she felt about it, the relief must've been awesome. Stood by the door and called for Carmen, whose erection vanished the instant she was finished.

"See you later, Rachel. Try this again and it'll be a lot worse," Gretchen said, beaming like a kid on Christmas. Not long after they left, shouts and screams echoed down the hall. Carmen looked on the verge of tears, probably thinking of killing Gretchen, but the blonde queen smiled as powerfully as ever.

Later that day, after the sun began its descent, Gretchen waited outside her home for Carmen. The honour student, unsurprisingly, had earned her license and bought a car over the summer. It wasn't even a bad choice, sleeker than Gretchen might've expected. Regardless, she appreciated having someone to drive her around at her whims, many as they were.

"So, how did it feel to rape your ex-girlfriend?" Gretchen asked. The original giddiness and lack of time had kept her from inquiring before.

"I'm going to kill you," Carmen snarled. She was allowed to speak on occasion, but only in a subdued voice away from others, lest Gretchen tell her otherwise. They pulled up outside the frat-house, where party goers were already ramping it up. Even from the car, Gretchen smelled the acrid scent of marijuana.

"Sure you will. Now, remember your job? Keep the gross and touchy guys away from me, and maybe try to steer the hotter ones my way."

"Yes," Carmen groaned and pulled at her clothes. It was a dress from Gretchen's own wardrobe, as such it was too small on the freakish girl. The neck cut low and dug deep into her shoulders and breasts, almost forcing them to overflow the fabric. And the hem just grazed her knees, above which her cock swayed freely. If the worst came to pass, Gretchen would rely on that easy access to vent her lusts.

"Then lets fucking go," Gretchen cheered and forced her way into the frat-house. It was late, almost 11PM, the sun had set and most people were at home, either sleeping or unwinding from a long day. Instead, the college students partied with beer flowing like rivers and the stench of weed thick in the air. If Gretchen listened close enough, she heard the creaking of upstairs beds. She'd already missed out on some of the party and planned on making up for it.

With Carmen in tow, she made her way around. She gathered drinks and joints, stealing if she needed to, and soon Gretchen was well and truly buzzed. It didn't matter that she was intoxicated, the bitch flirted with almost everyone around, even Carmen.

"You know something?" Gretchen asked. They sat on a couch, Carmen stiff like a steel rod, uncomfortable in her revealing attire and around the disgusting odours, yet held there by the book's power, "I fucking hate you. Everything just comes so easily to you, doesn't it? Not only were you smart as fuck, but you also got that stupid book. What gives you the fucking right, you know?"

"But fuck me, you're sexy," Gretchen giggled and groped at her bodyguard, who took it without any hint of reaction. Fuck, they're soft, she thought, then noticed Carmen hadn't reacted at all, "Hey! I'm talking to you."

"I know," Carmen said, not giving so much as a glance.

"Then pay attention to me."

"Do I have to?"

"Fine!" Gretchen grunted and straddled the only other girl around bustier than herself. She reached between their bodies and fished out Carmen's cock. The futa reached up to stop her, "Get hard and stay still. I was planning on getting laid tonight, but why bother when you're here."

"Whoa, whoa! Check it out!" Someone, also clearly drunk, shouted and called attention to Gretchen's ass, now bouncing on Carmen and revealing several inches of her cock at a time.

"Holy shit, that chick's hung."

"Can't be that big."

"Oh, it is," Gretchen said and pushed to her knees, showing off nearly every centimetre of Carmen's fourteen-inch cock, glistening with her juices. Even so, the head remained lodged in her snatch, "Shame you've only got the one. My ass is empty."

"I'll help with that," someone volunteered and, without missing a beat, Gretchen was filled in both holes as she resumed her bounces. All around, people had their phones out, recording the trio and laughing at Carmen's placid, yet mortified face. The guy reached around to grope at Gretchen, but went too far and touched Carmen instead. Her response was instantaneous. With a sharp grunt, she kicked the guy behind Gretchen and knocked him away, hands on his crotch.

"What the fuck was that for?!" Gretchen shouted, fury evaporation her intoxication for a second, until she saw Carmen's face.

"You said to keep any touchy guys away," Carmen said, cocky smirk on her face. For a second, Gretchen faltered. Was it the booze? The weed? The atmosphere and sensation of being filled like never before? It could be anything, but in that moment, she was more attracted to Carmen than any of the jocks around her. The thought jolted her back to reality.

She climbed off and looked around, seeing that everyone was waiting to see her response. If she didn't think fast, they'd all think Carmen was actually in control. Gretchen suddenly remembered the sorority and beamed at Carmen, malice refreshed in her features.

"Why don't we take a little trip? Keep recording, you'll love this!" With a few short words, she had Carmen and her erection lead the way, party goers and their phones trailing not far behind. This would show her, Gretchen thought as the sorority house loomed overhead.


12