Futanari Notebook Ch. 39

Story Info
Back to Normal?
5.5k words
4.68
9.4k
20

Part 39 of the 65 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,829 Followers

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Gretchen asked, watching Carmen's blank face. Did she finally break or something? It couldn't be. After everything else, it was this that broke her? Bullshit. But that seemed the case, as Carmen didn't answer her, like she was oblivious, then she blinked and focused on Gretchen. A rapid, biting cold poured through her veins.

The look wasn't angry. It wasn't sad, confused, disgusted, scared or... anything. Carmen's red eyes were blank, yet dark and murky, like coagulated blood. Their gaze approached, forcing Gretchen to step back. What the fuck was wrong with her? She shouldn't be scared. Carmen had to obey, and she didn't look to be planning anything.

"Stay away," Gretchen said through chittering teeth. No response, not even a stumble. Something about those eyes comprised of crimson oblivion crushed her chest. Just their stare felt like it would pull her under.

Carmen finally spoke, unblinking gaze still locked to Gretchen, "You're a waste of humanity." Like her visage, her words lacked any emotion, yet they cut deeper. It wasn't an opinion anymore. People always had those, they didn't matter so long as Gretchen's own survived, however those words rang true. They weren't thoughts, but fact, spoken with such flat resonance they plummeted into Gretchen's mind and left a crater. She opened her mouth to respond, though nothing came out.

"The silicone in your breasts? Wasted. The makeup you use? Pointless. Every sperm you've swallowed could've birthed someone more useful. The air you breathe is oxygen taken from others. Even the bacteria you kill when washing your hands lived better lives than you. You, Gretchen Blake, are below worthless."

She was upon her now. Gretchen clutched the Futa Note to her chest, like a Catholic school girl clinging to the cross, as if its presence would stop the Amazonian futa. It didn't. Eyes moving with the fist, Gretchen saw it blur, then a dull, permeating pain in her jaw. The book thumped to the ground as she fell on her ass. Another stab of agony came from her side and she was kicked across the floor, people gasping and rushing aside, none made any effort to help her. Fuckers, all of them. When she could focus, she saw walls of students leading her gaze back to Carmen, who held the book. No, she thought.

"Don't!" Gretchen screamed. or tried to. Molten pain went through her face. She clutched at her jaw, which made it worse, but couldn't help it. Writhing in place, barely seeing through the pangs of misery, Carmen produced a pencil capped with an eraser. Even ravaged by agony, Gretchen knew she needed to go, and pray Carmen got preoccupied with something else. She crawled away, whimpering at the slightest shift in her jaw and side.

Carmen didn't waste a second. She was focused, more so than ever, like her goal and its path were illuminated against a void. The pencil in her pocket wasn't a coincidence; she'd been carrying it with her in the vain hope something would get the book back. She went straight to where Gretchen had written Rachel's name, fixing it, though the added cock would remain. The others could wait, since Gretchen no longer had power over Carmen. She sprinted away before even Zoey could react. She'd fix them once she knew Rachel was safe.

"Carmen." Rachel said. She was naked, halfway to the school gate, where clueless pedestrians had gathered to gawk at the redheaded futa. Carmen powered over to her, scooping the girl up into her arms and headed to the library. The renovations weren't finished, leaving the shelves and furniture covered in tarps. It was silent but for their breaths; Rachel's quick and Carmen's even.

"Thank you." Rachel buried her head into her shoulder, a sob broke free, "I remember what she ordered me to do. I was gonna do it too... oh fuck... Thank you. Thank you. Thank you."

"I'm here," Carmen said and stroked the crimson locks. Shouldn't she be just as emotional? They'd narrowly avoided disaster after all, and she had Rachel back. Gretchen wasn't a threat anymore. Everything could go back to normal.

Carmen blinked, "You're safe." Her voice was monotone. "She won't hurt us again." Still monotone.

"Are you okay?" Rachel asked, wiping at her eyes. A clean hand cupped Carmen's cheek, warmth pouring off it, but the heat didn't penetrate deep. Just a surface layer. That didn't make sense. She'd only felt despondent toward Rachel because of Gretchen's orders, but they couldn't still be in effect. Not saying anything, Carmen checked for her entries, but found them all the same 'Grows a default cock'. No additions. Nothing.

Then why didn't she feel anything? Sure, Rachel's body was soft and warm against hers, breasts especially, yet Carmen was emotionally numb. She was glad, wasn't she? Happy? Even when she'd attacked Gretchen, she didn't recall feeling anything.

"I think so?" Carmen forced a questioning tone and had a flash of confusion, but it was gone an instant later, "I don't know. Let me fix this first."

"Okay," Rachel nodded and sat beside her, leaning on the far taller girl, "I love you."

"I love you too," Carmen said, but her girlfriend just frowned at her. Wasn't that what she was supposed to say?

"Are you sure you're alright?"

"Yeah. I'm fine."

A stagnant silence fell as Carmen went through the book. Gretchen hadn't written any new names, just hers and Rachel's, while adding onto Zoey, Mary's and the others so they were infatuated with her. An easy fix. Looking through, however, there were no other entries for Carmen, nothing that would explain what was happening to her. She could worry over it later. Rachel still needed clothes.

She called Mary, who arrived not long after with Rachel's discarded clothes in hand. The others came with her. Too many weeks had gone by since they were together in one room. Carmen looked around, noting the more obvious changes; Mary's breasts had grown, Zoey had let her hair grow out past her shoulders, Dakota appeared more comfortable with her body, though Ashley was absent. Oh no, Carmen thought. She must need to be emptied.

"I've gotta go," Carmen said to Rachel, "Ashley needs me."

"Okay. Call me later?"

"I will."

Everyone watched her go in silence. No one asked about what happened with Gretchen, or why Carmen hadn't reacted much to seeing them again in so long, which she thanked them for. Part of her dreaded trying to explain herself when she couldn't fathom it either. She'd work it out later, but Ashley must be immobile and halfway insane by then.

Carmen tried her cell phone to no answer. Unsurprising, she thought and got into her car. School was in session, but classes really didn't matter anymore; dozens had already been missed. She drove to Ashley's home, a much smaller and welcoming abode than the original mansion. The futa's parents invited her in.

"We thought you'd never come," the father said.

"Sorry, there were... difficulties," Carmen explained and started for the stairs.

"She mentioned that. But it's never been this bad. We were just about to call the hospital. Are you sure she'll be fine?" Ashley's mother asked.

"It's okay. I can help her," Carmen said and went upstairs. The scent of semen hung thick in the air, despite the door between her and Ashley. She didn't knock, just pushed through a dense knee-deep layer of dick cream, so thick and condensed that it barely escaped into the hallway. While she didn't think anything of it, her body reacted. Three erections shoved against her clothes, all desperate to point her toward the pile of cumming breast-flesh.

"I should just fuck you," Carmen said to the insensate mass and waded through the muck, which forced the door closed. It submerged the heels and stockings that Gretchen had forced her into. Her cocks agreed with her words, slipping from her thong and pushing her undersized skirt up.

"Fuck?" Ashley gurgled, then her nipples exploded in a volley of semen, just the act of speaking pushing her into an orgasm. How she'd settled down, if only for a moment, was amazing, but now she was trapped in a loop.

She was sexy and more than willing at that point. Anything Carmen did would be welcome, even cramming all three of her dicks inside, no matter which holes took them, Ashley would just cum and ask for more if her brain recovered enough. Carmen moved onto the bed, eyes fixated on the feet peeking out from beneath the now titanic cum tanks. She shook her head. Was this right? No, she was with Rachel, and Ashley had both Mary and Dakota. It was cheating.

The musk permeated her sinuses. Carmen tried avoiding it by breathing through her mouth, but the pungent air hung thick on her tongue, with another flavour cowering beneath it; pussy, which compelled her hands to action. She pushed on Ashley's breasts, forcing them up and aside, until the girls legs were free. Orgasm shook the gigantic spheres and Ashley's 'normal' cock unleashed its load.

Pushing those bloated testicles up, Carmen spied her friend's pussy. It was red and swollen, probably rubbed raw in the early days leading to her immobilisation, with thick creamy ropes of fem-cum hanging between her thighs. She grinned at the sight. Lust poured off Ashley and into her, permeating her senses. This was her doing, the creation of something so obscenely lewd. Though she came from Carmen's touch, Ashley hadn't shrunk at all. It'd take a lot more.

Just helping a friend and getting compensation, that's all, Carmen thought. Rachel would understand. The others would be jealous they weren't in Ashley's position, although it'd be simple to remedy that. A week-long orgy to celebrate would suffice.

"What the hell am I thinking?" Carmen asked, though her friend couldn't respond beyond a moan. Even her voice betrayed her desires. Her cocks twitched, leering over Ashley's crotch. It had been over a month since she fucked of her own will, and never with all three cocks. She deserved this after Gretchen. What was the point in prolonging it? She was talking herself out of any reason not to and that's how it would continue. A cycle that had one outcome.

She spread Ashley's legs wider and draped those heavy balls on a thigh. The path clear, Carmen wrapped a hand around her three shafts, bundling and guiding them to the simpering cunt. A guttural moan slipped at the heat of those lips. She licked at them with her phalli, a layer of juices coated their tips, before she angled her hips and pushed. Both sang out in pleasure as Carmen sank inside.

"Oh fuck, it feels so fucking good." Carmen planted her hands on her friend's hips, fingers sinking deep into her plush body, and pulled herself deeper. Her trio of dicks spread Ashley's depths, scraping against the walls, inch after inch sank inside until a barrier stopped her. The cervix. Carmen hissed in shock as she pulled back, the pussy clung to her like a latex glove, canal following her exit until she crammed them back in. Ashley's voice failed her in that moment.

The only noises she made were sharp, broken gasps as her dick-nipples added to the slop. It rose higher by the minute, even creeping onto the bed. Carmen didn't know how she'd clean up the mess, nor did she care. Those concerns distracted from pleasure. She built a slow rhythm first, moaning at Ashley's carnal grip, then upped the tempo as juices flowed quicker.

Cum flowed onto the bed. A layer soon covered the mattress, which squelched under her motions, sloshing the sea of titty-jizz. Carmen grabbed her friend's main cock and stroked, adding another layer to Ashley's ecstasy and a thicker stream of cum, it also resulted in a tighter grip from her cunt. The added pressure urged her to thrust harder, faster, and angle her thrusts to rub against the futa's clit and balls. Her already perpetual climax renewed with greater force.

"Cum for me, Ashley," Carmen commanded, "Feel more, shoot more, drown this fucking room in your cum." A tingle and shudder coursed through her fingers, but she ignored it, focusing instead on ramping up her pace. The cervix gave a little more each thrust. Carmen's three pricks bombarded it, stretching the passage unlike either Mary or Dakota could. Almost a foot of each was inside, but it was the few inches stuck outside that demanded satisfaction. She reared her hips back and angled down, using gravity to aid her.

Let me in, Carmen thought and grunted on her next thrust. Ashley's voice returned, if only for an unbroken shriek of abject bliss, that turned to gargled moans as her cum rose higher. The fact it was inches over the bed didn't concern Carmen, whose own orgasm neared. She noticed Ashley's nipples lower into view and latched onto them, using the cocks as handholds to pull the futa on and off her pricks. Cum flew everywhere.

The skimpy top Carmen wore was doused in the stuff. Her black hair had white globs stuck to it, as did her skin. A rope flung across her face, which she licked at on impulse. Such a rich, heavy flavour. The semen she was forced to drink before just didn't compare. Ashley's face at last came into view as her cum-tanks diminished. Her eyes were rolled back, mouth slack and tongue hanging out.

"Let me, fucking, in," Carmen said and yanked on Ashley's dicks, while she slammed her hips forward. That did it. The cervix caved in, gaping wide for not one, not two, but three separate dicks like a proper cock-whore. It closed tight around them as she forced every inch, a combined forty-two inches of length, past those plump lips, stretched thin by her girths. She beamed at the sensation, like a void had been filled.

"Keep cumming, Ashley. Cum from my dicks in your womb. Let every drop out. Or are you waiting for something? Like my cum, right? You want to finish together?" Carmen taunted, tempo rising yet her voice came through clear as ever.

"Yes!" Ashley cried, her sensitivity declining enough for some cognition.

"Then fucking do it! I'm about to cum inside you, so you better explode," Carmen said.

"Hmm! Yeah-yeah-yeah! Yeah! YEAH! FUCK!" Ashley convulsed as semen exploded from her tits and crotch, even her pussy squirted. Unlike a usual squirter, hers wasn't watered down . It splattered across Carmen's crotch and waist, even blasting away the jizz that stuck there.

"Hmm, so fucking good. I'll cum... I'm gonna cum in your womb, Ashley."

"Give it to me..." Ashley whimpered between aftershocks of ecstasy.

Carmen wrapped her arms around Ashley's lush ass, lifting her up and pinning their groins together. Her balls clenched up, cocks distended, then a triple wave of semen unleashed into the relieved futa's uterus. A fresh orgasm rocked Ashley, who wrapped her body around Carmen, both still cumming as they embraced.

Standing up once her last drops were spent, Carmen was waist deep in cum. The bottom layers were still thick, more of a tar, where the fresh, while denser than most, were more fluid. Ashley floated over her bed, covered head to toe in semen. She'd passed out after Carmen pulled out, pussy gaping and leaking a comparatively meagre flow. No reason to stay any longer.

"Is she okay?" Ashley's mother asked not longer after Carmen stepped downstairs. The father was rummaging through a closet, a mountain of cleaning material already at his feet.

"She'll be fine, just sleeping right now," Carmen said and went for the door.

"Wait! Shouldn't you, uh, have a shower first?"

Carmen paused and looked down at herself; she was still drenched in ejaculate. While it didn't feel wrong, just the opposite, she'd likely be arrested if she went out in public.

"Thanks, I will."

The Futa Note really was amazing. Far as Ashley's parents were concerned, this arrangement was normal. Ashley would sometimes get backed up, at which point Carmen arrived to save the day, even the fact her room was flooded in semen didn't faze them. Feeling the hot water flow across her freed body, following the contours of her curves and cocks, was almost cleansing, like washing off Gretchen's presence. Her clothes would take too long, so she borrowed some of Ashley's spares.

They were tight on her body, but covered enough to avoid public indecency. She should buy some new clothes, something that better concealed her erotic figure, or showed it off in a smarter way. The problem was she needed money, and her mother had frozen her account. She could talk her into removing it, but that could take days. Better to get it done soon.

Ashley's parents were busy cleaning the room, so Carmen left unnoticed. She stopped in the foyer, noticing a bulbous wallet and almost took it, before thinking better. They'd suspect her before anyone else. She left and drove to the mall, hoping a stroke of inspiration or luck would strike. While strolling through, she noticed a man leaving an ATM, counting several bills and not looking around. She changed course and bumped into him hard enough for the notes to fall.

"Sorry, sorry! I didn't mean to," Carmen apologised, hoping she sounded the part.

"Watch where you're... go-going," he said, crouching down to pick up his money, but stopping when he came face to boob with Carmen's cleavage.

"Let me," Carmen bent over, making sure her tits engulfed his world. His eyes were fixated on them, tracking every slight jiggle, and not on the hundred-dollar bills Carmen pocketed, "Are you alright?" She smiled, flashing her teeth with a slight tilt of her head. It was a trick she'd witnessed Gretchen use time and again, without fail. And hers was no different, or perhaps better. After all, she didn't resemble a slut at a glance.

"Uh, yes! Yes, I'm fine, thank you." With that, she was on her way, several hundred in pocket and the man non the wiser. Would it have worked with a woman? From the female glances her way, she expected it would have. Good to know.

Why was that good? Carmen paused inside a clothes store, brow gently creasing. She'd just committed a crime of her own volition, not pushed into it by Gretchen or the Futa Note's power. But she wasn't caught, so that was good. That wasn't the point, however, she'd stolen it. Of course, the guy hadn't been paying attention and should've cared for his money better. It was done. She probably wouldn't see him again anyway. Better to use what she had, rather than fret over the past.

Something was wrong. She forced herself to think about what it could be and why, yet her thoughts inevitably shrugged it off, like Carmen was anxious over nothing. If only she could see inside her psyche, maybe then she'd understand just what had changed. The best she could imagine was a wall, cordoning off her usual morals and emotions. How did that make sense? Nothing had changed.

Beside getting the book back. It couldn't be trauma. Gretchen had put her through a lot, but stuff like that shouldn't leave such a mark. Right? Carmen didn't pay attention to the 'how' of people's thoughts, just the 'what'. Even so, she was stronger than anything Gretchen did. She'd proven that by overcoming the Futa Note itself, there was no chance it left a mark so ludicrous. It was just a transition back to normalcy. She clung to the idea like a security blanket.

In the meantime, her body scoured clothes on autopilot. What it chose were tastefully revealing, tight in all the right places without presenting her as a slut. She blinked at her reflection, where she wore some of the new clothes. They were nice, simple colours juxtaposed with each other to highlight her chest and rear. The shorts she'd picked out were tight, yet the bulge didn't mar her visage. It enhanced her. Completed her.

"Why does this feel so natural?" Carmen asked her image, watching its hand tuck a lock of hair behind an ear, bangs framing her dull red eyes. A terse grin brightened her features, "I look like a Seikogami... Ryuka! She'll know something." But the goddess was nowhere to be seen. She'd vanished right after Gretchen stole the book, though she'd turn up soon now it was back where it belonged.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,829 Followers
12