Futanari Notebook Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carmen bought everything she'd picked out. They weren't extravagant, but for a single dress, which had a gorgeous marriage of sex appeal and class. She didn't expect to need it for any events, although it might surprise Rachel. And it certainly made her breasts pop.

Back home, her mother was out and Melody was at school to her relief. She wasn't sure how to face them at that moment, after doing everything in her power to avoid the two the past few weeks, especially while confused about her own mind. The house, while still unusual despite the months since moving in, had a peculiar feel. Like she was seeing it behind a screen.

But she could touch everything. It was just her head being strange again. Once she calmed down, things would return to normal. Then she'd bring Rachel over, pin her to the bed and watch her shrink in anticipation, their many cocks grinding together as pre-cum smeared across their bodies, before she angled them just right to push all three inside her tiny lover's pussy and ass. In the meantime, they could suck Rachel's two cocks together. Maybe tit fuck them? No, both. Then they'd keep fucking in a shower of jizz.

Between sex, Carmen would adjust the Futa Note. What would Rachel like? They hadn't tried the 'human condom' yet, or dildo. Maybe she should buy some toys. Or turn others into them. Use Gretchen as a double-ended dildo going up their asses while they made out and came all over each other. With just a few adjustments, she could turn Rachel's whole body elastic, capable of handling any penetration. Such as a Seikogami-sized cock. Or three.

"What am I doing?" Carmen gasped at a constant dripping noise. Looking down, she found her cocks and tits in the open, a hand on each, stroking and groping respectively. Tiny puddles of pre-cum had formed on the floor. She was still downstairs. Anyone could look in through the living room window and see her. It'd be more comfortable in her bed, she thought.

Was that really the only reason she went upstairs? The fact people could've seen her, recorded her and put it all over the internet, didn't bother her. Her cocks throbbed. Not in the way it should, she amended.

"Be honest, did you miss me?" A familiar, husky voice said as Carmen opened her door. There, reclining on her bed, head propped up by a hand and inhumanly lush tits on blatant display, was Ryuka. The Seikogami cocked a brow at Carmen's unkempt state, "Wow, you really did?"

"This is something else," Carmen said and moved to her laptop. Without thinking, she was on the internet, diving into the depraved world of pornography for the first time. A hand went to her cocks, switching every few pumps.

"Internet porn? Really? I'm right here."

"You can leave if you want." It occurred to Carmen that she'd never do this. The embarrassment of jerking off in front of someone, beside Rachel, was absent however. She didn't even glance at Ryuka, devouring the video before her; two girls using oversized strap-ons.

"I meant I can give you a hand. Or mouth," Ryuka said, draping herself over Carmen's back. Her hands slid down to handle the human's other two pricks.

Carmen had made a firm rule against that. It was dangerous to let her guard down around Ryuka, given her constant pestering for sex. Did that really matter anymore? She was horny and Ryuka, a sex deity, was willing to help. There was no point in remaining stubborn. Not to mention she remembered that mouth was divine. Even her hands were deliciously soft.

"Okay," Carmen relented and put the device aside, video still playing, "Show me what you've got."

Ryuka smirked and licked her lips as she floated around to the front. Three identical cocks twitched before her eyes, all eager as the other to get inside, and she was happy to accommodate. She ran her tongue across them, slurping pre-cum on her way, before wrapping her lips around one and sliding down to the base in one smooth motion. She, then, sucked on it as she pulled back to move onto a sibling.

After a few repetitions, Carmen was unimpressed. The sensations were pleasant, but she preferred Ashley's pussy thus far, and they failed to meet the expectations Ryuka had cultivated.

"So much for being a Seikogami," Carmen teased, "For a god of sex, you still haven't made me cum."

"It's only been thirty seconds. Have some patience," Ryuka chuckled, diving onto the middle cock, while the other two rubbed at her face, smearing her cheeks in spit and pre.

"I need to talk to you, so just make it quick, please."

"Okay, I'll show you what my kind are capable of." The Seikogami opened wide and engulfed all three, eyes glowing with an eerie lust. She slid to the base, lips tight around the trio, then she grinned.

Carmen passed out. She must have, as she couldn't remember what happened after her last sentence, memories only flashes of bliss that defied human understanding. Her cocks, though flaccid, throbbed and her balls ached in satisfaction. Looking around, she spotted Ryuka chewing something with a depraved grin, cupping her cheeks like she ate the greatest meal ever. She parted her lips, revealing a mouthful of chunky seed. Carmen's semen.

"Satisfied?" Ryuka's voice flowed through her mind.

"Yes," Carmen giggled. She was happy. As she thought, it was just a matter of calming down for her mental state to normalise. Nothing to worry about. It took several gulps for Ryuka to empty her mouth, which she relished. The throbbing in Carmen's pricks had faded, and the ache was already gone, replaced by a soft churning, like her testicles were readying themselves for more, despite cumming just moments ago.

"It's to be expected. You have three cocks after all, your libido will be similar," Ryuka said and came to lay beside her.

"Where were you?" Carmen asked, assuming venom would naturally flow into her voice. Ryuka had abandoned her it seemed, allowing Gretchen to do what she willed with the book, and then she turned up and acted like nothing happened. By rights, Carmen should be angry, furious even. She wasn't. So her head wasn't back to normal.

"Hiding. I am bound to the Futa Note and I've seen that Gretchen in action. Even I have standards."

"Understandable."

"You're surprisingly calm about it. I thought you'd be mad that I vanished without a word."

"I... I should be. What you said makes sense, but I should feel something about it. You can see in my head, right? Tell me what's there."

"It's not as detailed as you think. I just get some thoughts. Although, even those are calm. Except that lust. It's just begging for another opportunity to shine."

"I'm not aroused," Carmen said.

"No," Ryuka agreed, "But it's there. In fact, I'd say your thoughts are more like a Seikogami's."

"What do you mean?"

"Most Seikogami are pure creatures of lust. It's all we think about. If we consider anything else, it's as a means to get more pleasure," Ryuka explained and draped an arm over the human's chest, "How did you get the book back? I took a peek here and there and it looked like Gretchen was in complete control."

"I don't know," Carmen admitted and grabbed the Futa Note, flipping to the page with her names written three times, though any additions had vanished. "I heard this voice, then I was free. These didn't use to be blank."

Ryuka took it from her and did the same, crimson eyes gleaming in curiosity, "I wonder..." She flipped to the back, lips rising as her gaze widened, "This is extraordinary."

"What is it?"

The deity just pointed at the rules, scrolling down to the bottom where a new number had appeared. It read; Carmen Robins is slave to nothing and sole owner of this Futa Note, it cannot be used against her without explicit permission. The first line was vague, yet explicit. 'Nothing' could apply to anything. Was that why she didn't care about stealing, or walking outside covered in cum?

"There's never been a sole owner. It's usually more of a concept. Whoever holds it is the owner, but never a 'true owner'. Are you listening?"

"I am slave to nothing," Carmen said, monotone, "That includes emotions, doesn't it?" She looked to Ryuka, wondering what the Seikogami saw in her eyes as she stared back, "I'm not human anymore, am I? I cheated on Rachel and I feel nothing. I stole someone's money and I feel nothing. Even the things Gretchen did to me and others, they don't mean anything now. I only punched her because that's what I wanted to do."

Ryuka was silent, so Carmen continued, "Even now. I should be confused, afraid, angry at the book for this, right? But it's just... blank. I know I should probably cry. Gretchen can't do anything more to me or Rachel, or the others. That's a good thing. But... but..."

She trailed into silence as her head was pulled into the softest cushions she'd felt. They were huge, soft, conforming to her head as arms embraced her and fingers ran through her hair. Ryuka was hugging her?

"You're still you, Carmen. Those emotions are still there," Ryuka said.

"I don't feel them."

"Not right now. Humans are slaves to their emotions, even the most disciplined of your kind. What you are, Carmen, is in control. Slave to nothing doesn't mean you don't feel anything, they're just waiting to be called."

"That doesn't make sense. Humans feel things as they happen, I shouldn't have to make myself feel them."

"That's your reality now. The rules cannot be overwritten. You just need to practice controlling your emotions," Ryuka cooed, as if Carmen needed soothing, when the emotion was buried away. Then she just needed to dig it out. What one should she be feeling? Sadness? Frustration?

Frustration. She wrapped her arms around Ryuka, finger clutching at her hair while an ethereal weight pushed on her chest. A sob wracked a path from her lips and moisture sprung from her eyes.

"Why can't things just be normal?" Carmen growled into Ryuka's breast, "I was happy, then Gretchen fucked it up, and now this. I couldn't even tell my girlfriend I love her and mean it. I cheated on her. That's the only thing I feel normally now; desire. It's ridiculous. It's fucking insane. And why me?"

Ryuka said nothing. She just held the girl, so small against her body, and stroked her hair, nodding to her words. She let go as Carmen pushed back, wet eyes staring down into crimson irises, then blinked as she kissed her. On instinct, Ryuka's lips parted and their tongues met. A shudder ran through the Seikogami.

She pushed her away, "Carmen..."

"I'm like you now, right? Lust is all that's natural for me, so I might as well act like it. You've been bugging me about this for ages. Now you finally get what you want," Carmen said and reached between their bodies, feeling the impossibly huge cock Ryuka possessed. It twitched against her hand, veins pulsing to life and shaming her fingers in size.

"This isn't what you want," Ryuka said and guided Carmen's hand away, bringing the other to wipe at her eyes, "You haven't slept much, have you? Get some rest and we'll figure it out from there."

Carmen bit her lip, but nodded and sank back into the softest embrace she'd known. All the things she went through took a toll, and soon her eyes were shut, breaths evening out, and thoughts calm. She nuzzled deeper into Ryuka's breasts.

Ryuka leaned down and kissed the human's forehead. She inhaled Carmen's scent, laced with a desire riper than any humans before. Refusing her might've been the hardest thing Ryuka did, but it wasn't right. Much as she wanted it, such was her nature, Carmen needed time. She grinned down at the futa.

"I love you," Ryuka said, softer than a breeze. Could her kind feel love as humans defined it? History said 'no', however she lacked a better term. Perhaps it was just desire for something she was denied for so long. She shook her head, pushing any concern from her mind, and held Carmen firmer. Whatever the feeling, she cared for this human. That was enough.

12