Futanari Sexfighting World Ch. 01

Story Info
Two futanari battle for pride and sexual dominance.
3k words
4.59
25.1k
35

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*ALL CHARACTERS PORTRAYED IN THIS STORY ARE ABOVE THE AGE OF 18. ANY SIMILARITIES WITH REAL LIFE INDIVIDUALS ARE PURE COINCIDENCE AND NOT INTENTIONAL.*

The world of futanari is inhabited by hermaphrodites that possess both male and female reproductive organs. Futanari have prodigious sex drive, yet they are incapable of conceiving a child through intercourse unless specific conditions are met. Therefore, copulation plays a very unique role within the culture of futanari, as its relevance is not limited to the mere purpose of reproduction. In an environment where sexual urges are at their peak and any individual can potentially act out the role of the dominant or the submissive, of the top or bottom, sex became a ritual to clearly define the status of each person within the social hierarchy and it evolved throughout history as a sort of competitive sport. Physically and sexually dominant futanari tend to be looked up to, sometimes to the point of being celebrities, and assume the position of leaders in social circles, while weak and docile futanari tend to be seen as inferior and are often treated with disdain.

Chloe was one of such "weak" futanari. Throughout her life, Chloe had felt a level of distaste toward sexual activities that was quite unusual. While she saw her friends looking up to Sexfighters and eagerly awaiting their chance to grow up and participate in official matches, she instead decided to abstain and did not indulge in her primal desires for power and sexual conquest at all. Naturally, futanari that refuse to take part in competition after their coming-of-age are immediately labeled as "cowards" and default toward the bottom of the social structure. Luckily, all sexual acts require the full consent of both parties; so while Chloe was not particularly popular or respected, she was also not forced to enter a world that she hated. Indeed, Chloe didn't really mind her unremarkable position among her peers, especially because, in her mind, all she needed was the company of her friend and childhood crush, Wendy.

Contrary to Chloe, Wendy was an energetic and spirited futanari with a vigorous attitude and passionate eyes. Unlike her friend, Wendy was practically a sexual prodigy: she was relatively tall at 1.73m and had an incredible, athletic figure with large yet firm C cup breasts, thick thighs, long legs, voluptuous butt, smooth skin (with some cute freckles on her arms and face) and a beautiful mane of curly orange hair that fell from her head and just below her ample waist like a fiery waterfall. Wendy also possessed an obscenely large and bulky rod that she was fiercely proud of and would immediately begin using right after starting her awaited first year of college as she participated in plenty of sexual competitions from which she would always come out (quite literally) on top. As a result, Wendy was very popular and had also amassed a large group of followers: futanari tend to instinctively act subservient to whoever is capable of dominating them, which is thought to be a biological impulse for survival.

Despite their many differences, the two friends had been close since childhood and they understood and respected each other's viewpoints. Though, even being friends with a respected futa like Wendy did not spare Chloe from the harassment of others that would frequently bother and intimidate her due to her low social standing. Thus, the redhead would often be compelled to challenge these aggressive futanari to a formal Sexfight in order to protect her companion. Sexfights would commonly be scheduled in slots and held in specific venues where an audience would usually gather along with the mandatory group of officials and witnesses. Though she hated the idea of being a burden to her friend, something always pushed Chloe to attend and view the fights in person; and right then, like many other times, she awaited expectantly in the front row to see the only spectacle in the world that would cause her crotch to tingle and her chest to heat up.

This time Wendy's opponent was Tiffany, an arrogant, pampered member of the so called "Sexual Elite." The social advantages of Sexfighting made it so well-off families would sometimes explicitly try to breed children with "Alpha" genetics and Tiffany's body was a result of that: despite being slightly smaller than Wendy at 1.68m she had a profoundly marked hourglass figure with very large D cups breasts and a huge butt, she was also quite athletic as a result of training and had lean, muscular arms and legs along with defined abs and her blonde hair was neatly arranged in a haircut that didn't go past her neck. As Tiffany got into the mat, her huge breasts bouncing with each step, Chloe stared at her with rage as she remembered how the spoiled brat had leveraged her wealth and influence to the point of threatening her family and even Wendy herself. Then, Chloe swallowed her breath when the blonde lady took off her towel and revealed a prominent member that didn't lose to her friend's in terms of length or girth; as a matter of fact, it might have even been slightly bigger.

The rules of a Sexfight were straight forward: grappling was allowed but striking and excessive violence were banned; both participants would attempt to sexually dominate each other and the fight would only end when one fighter cried submission or was knocked out due to sexual ecstasy. Due to the incredibly high sex drive of futanari, fights could end very quickly if there was a large disparity in skill.

As Tiffany and Wendy met at the center of the mat, their breasts and rods pressing firmly against each other, the pampered lady cracked a smile:

"I'll never understand why you decided to adopt that neutered Beta and go to these lengths for her. But I certainly wasn't going to turn down the opportunity to prove my superiority against an overrated slut. I've heard so~ many things about you, like the fact that you won all of your fights, that you don't force your subs to do anything for you and that... and this is just a rumor... but I've heard that you're even a virgin down there."

Wendy's eyes lit up with anger at her opponent's remarks:

"Cut the chitchat you spoiled bitch. It seems like you know a lot about me indeed, almost as if you bothered my friend just to get a chance to be on my radar. You're not the first pompous whore to do that and you're certainly not the last I'll dominate."

The rich girl's smirk only widened:

"Hit a nerve did I? Please don't tell me you're saving yourself for... someone. If that's the case I'm terribly sorry, because I'm about to break you in and I'll make it so that nothing can stuff you down there except my big, throbbing..."

As Tiffany spoke, the bell rang and Wendy immediately lunged toward her, using her size advantage to force her adversary back and into the ground and locking their lips in a deep, sloppy kiss. Tiffany was taken aback, as Wendy worked with methodical precision: while still vigorously exploring her opponent's mouth with her tongue, she used her legs to lock those of the blonde and one hand to hold her arms in place as the other went to assault her sizable bosom, alternating between massaging the surface and pinching, pulling and rubbing on her nipples. Wendy also made sure to move her entire body, using measured thrusts to systematically grind her legs, her chest and especially her throbbing cock against those of the downed Sexfighter in a dominant display. The redhead's experience in many previous matches was serving her well. While her foe's relentless attack continued, Tiffany's resistance seemed to weaken somewhat as her tongue moved in rhythm with that of Wendy, and she soon began to let out soft moans under her opponent's touch. When the blonde futanari started to subconsciously buck her hips against Wendy's erect Cock, the redhead took it as a signal to transition their positions and shortly let go of her limbs in an attempt to lock her in a submission hold.

It was a trick however, as the elite lady was well trained in feinting the submissive behaviors of a futanari whose will has been broken and instead the blonde fighter took full advantage of her window of opportunity by turning her adversary over and basically reversing the fighter's situations. Wendy cried out:

"Cunning bitch"

Tiffany claimed the redhead's lips with a sudden kiss, eliciting a soft moan from her, before pulling back and answering with a smile:

"Just relax, I'll teach you the pleasures of a sub."

While sitting on top of her torso and holding her opponent in place, Tiffany reached one hand behind her and began gently massaging and caressing the redhead's inner thighs, slowly chipping away at her resistance. Wendy was focused on keeping her legs shut, so she let out a surprised gasp as Tiffany suddenly leaned forward and began intensely sucking on her breasts, catching the tip of her nipples in her mouth and alternating between suckling, kissing and softly biting. "You taste delicious. I wonder if something will come out if I keep going~" the blonde taunted as her attentions managed to weaken her foe's resolve and open access to her vagina. As she slowly inserted her index finger, Tiffany once again mocked her rival: "Ohh~ it certainly feels untouched. I have to be careful not to make too much of a mess before I stick my cock in here." As she smirked, she continued to increase the intensity of her assault on Wendy's helpless body.

Chloe looked on in disbelief. While Wendy had been challenged before, the cases in which she was caught off guard and her opponent gained clean access to her womanhood were few and far between. Furthermore, that passive look forming in her childhood friend's eyes was igniting in her emotions that she hadn't felt before.

Wendy was trying to hold on and find an opening, but her mind was quickly being numbed by the surge of pain and pleasure brought about by her rival's caresses. In addition, knowing that the person most important to her was witnessing her being dominated and humiliated in such a way was only harming her mental fortitude even further. Tiffany continued to lick her opponent's breasts and finding her way around her pussy with dexterous fingers that knew all of her sweet spots. Before she knew it, the redhead was letting out soft moans and her hips began buckling into the ass of her foe. When Tiffany took note of this change of demeanor she immediately transitioned positions, lifting and turning her body and pressing her ass against Wendy's face before she could even react.

Wendy's senses were overwhelmed by the scent of her opponent's drenched lips and her adrenaline skyrocketed due to the lack of air, but Tiffany's offense was far from over. Placing her hands at either side of her body for leverage, the blonde futanari extended her legs toward the redhead's crotch and began massaging her fully erect rod with the soles of her dainty feet. It was clear the rich girl had practiced her footjob technique extensively, as she quickly subjected her adversary to various forms of stimulus, going from massaging the balls with her talons to rubbing the tip of the head with her toes to trapping the mast in the middle of her soft arches. All the while, Wendy was caught beneath her opponent gasping for oxygen and only getting the taste of her love juices in return. "I really wanted to fuck you silly, but if you're fine with cumming from me just stepping on your cock that works as well~." Tiffany increased the pace of her legs as she pumped the downed futanari with her soft soles in an attempt to make her pop.

All of the sudden however, the blonde futanari let out a surprised gasp and put one of her feet on the ground, seemingly to support herself. Then, she began outright moaning, as Wendy's arms sprang up and took firm hold of her butt cheeks, pushing her deeper into the redhead's mouth. It seemed Wendy was just as good at feinting and had managed to make Tiffany feel comfortable enough to completely drop her guard. She suddenly began feverishly lapping her opponent's labia, as her tongue acted as a mechanical hook that flawlessly found and assaulted all of her womanhood's weak spots; meanwhile, one of her arms had reached around the blonde girl and took hold of her cock, pumping it with reckless abandon. The elite lady still tried to hold out for control, rubbing Wendy's cock with just one of her feet, but her movements were clearly sloppy as she focused more and more on the pleasure being delivered to her.

Suddendly, Wendy's legs sprang up and caught Tiffany's neck between her ankles, forcing her to roll forward and ending up on her hands and knees. The blonde futanari clearly became desperate when she realized the vulnerable position she was in, but she could only weakly flail her arms on the mat as her foe had her way. The redhead continued lapping away, now adding her hands for stimulus and quickly uncovering and pinching Tiffany's clitoris, as the rich girl seemed to be lost in pleasure. Chloe could see Tiffany's resistance being sapped away through her womanhood as her arms gradually stopped and lay limp on the mat; though her face was planted on the ground, a red tint could be seen on her ears as she shuddered underneath her opponent. After some moments, Tiffany's cock, which had been dangling pathetically under her Wendy's assault, shot out a thick stream of cum which painted her own torso and breasts. Chloe knew this was a massive turning point in any Sexfight: the first ejaculation, the one that brings any futanari's will to the brink of collapse. Before long Wendy got up on her knees, fully aware of the importance of seizing this opportunity; she lined up her large, throbbing cock to Tiffany's entrance, took in a deep breath and...

"!!!"

Rammed her cock as deep as it could into the bitch's pussy. Now fucking her doggy-style in earnest, the redhead was confident in her control and a cocky smile formed in her face. "What's wrong, I thought you were going to 'break me in', but now you're just lying there moaning like every whore before you." Tiffany was too lost in a daze to retort: "Shut- *ah* shut- *ah*, *oooh* -- you fucking bitch *uhhh*." Wendy's style of fucking was wild and strong; she settled into a rhythm of violent strokes and the sounds of her hips ramming into Tiffany's ass could be heard throughout the venue. The dominant Futanari peppered some hard slaps into the rich girl's ass cheeks as retaliation and groped her breasts with abandon, strongly twisting her nipples and sometimes using them as leverage to further plunge herself into her submissive pussy.

Soon, a waterfall of sweet juices began flowing down from the defenseless futanari's womanhood and forming a small puddle beneath the two fighters as all signs of resistance in her behavior had all but faded. Tiffany was now loudly moaning and her hips, perhaps completely consciously, began to buckle into her opponents cock; her pussy fully submitting to what it recognized as a true Alpha. Understanding these signs, Wendy halted her pistoning, eliciting an almost disappointed moan from Tiffany, and with her complete strength, she yanked her opponent's body around so that she was now flat on her back.

Looking at both fighters, they were practically unrecognizable from Chloe's point of view. Wendy, her beautiful friend, was standing tall, dominant, her sweaty figure practically shining with authority as her magnificent breasts heaved with each of her breaths. Tiffany was on her back, with the eyes of a passive animal looking up at her master, her cock was not even erect anymore as it rested sloppily on her belly to allow her top, her breeder, full access to the pussy that now belonged to her. A sense of peace took over Chloe's body, as she instinctively recognized than that's how things should be; she could only barely notice the throbbing erection pressing against the fabric of her pants.

After a few moments, the redhead blurted out a single command:

"Spread."

Tiffany's will was completely broken at this point, and her hands instinctively reached toward her thighs and lifted her legs so high that her feet were on either side of her face. Anything for the Alpha. Wendy now gently caressed her opponent's face; Tiffany opened her mouth and suckled on the redhead's fingers.

Then, with full force, looking deep into the eyes of the fighter she conquered, Wendy plunged herself deep inside of Tiffany, claiming her body in its entirety. The redhead practically jack-hammered her cock into the blonde girl's sore pussy as she screamed:

"SUBMIT!"

"YES! I SUBMIT!"

"WHO'S MY BITCH?!"

"I AM. I'M YOUR BITCH. PLEASE, STIRR UP MY SLUTTY PUSSY AND FILL ME UP WITH YOUR SEED!!!"

"Good girl."

As the bell rang, Tifanny's face contorted in pure ecstasy as tears dripped out her eyes, saliva dripped out her mouth, and juices freely flowed out of her womanhood. Wendy's careless assault continued for several minutes as her bitch convulsed under the dominant Futanari's thrusts and before long, she even stopped moaning. When Wendy stood up, the audience bared witness to the sight of a truly dominated and defeated Sexfighter: Tiffany's limbs couldn't stop shaking as a lake of seed poured out of her submitting pussy and a sad stream of thin fluid flowed out of her completely limp and useless dick. Her eyes were now fully passive and her mouth formed a sloppy, thankful smile as she looked in awe at the redhead, who planted a foot on her chest in sign of victory.

Feeling a damp spot in her pants, Chloe smiled. She stood up and went to congratulate her friend. As long as she could see these fantastic displays from Wendy, perhaps living in a Futanari World was not so bad.