Futanari Sexfighting World Ch. 03

Story Info
A grudge match between two futanari
4.2k words
4.51
14.6k
16

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*ALL CHARACTERS PORTRAYED IN THIS STORY ARE ABOVE THE AGE OF 18. ANY SIMILARITIES WITH REAL LIFE INDIVIDUALS ARE PURE COINCIDENCE AND NOT INTENTIONAL.*

The sparring match with Chloe had lit a fire under Wendy.

Ever since that day, the futanari became more determined and energetic, especially when it came to Sexfight practice. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't shake off the vulnerability she had felt upon seeing her friend's dominant gaze through her spread legs. Part of her replayed the memory in her mind and actively tried to imagine what would have happened next, eliciting a sense of anticipation and a slight tingle in her crotch. But the futanari's prideful spirit screamed at her that she couldn't afford to lose, especially against the person she wanted to impress the most.

Thus, Wendy began attending the campus gym far more regularly and taking less time off to hang out with Chloe. As she dominated her adversaries in each training session, the redhead's eyes were lost far into the distance, fighting a completely different battle against her own desires and insecurities. Hence, it took her a moment to notice when, one day, soon after defeating her third opponent in a row, the entire gym went silent. Confused, Wendy's eyes followed the stares of everyone in the room, which were fixated on the entrance, and then, she saw her. A tower of a futa, likely above 1.90, with a thick mane of blonde hair and incredibly defined musculature was standing near the gate and scanning the area, clearly trying to find something. As soon as her gaze landed on the redhead, she began walking straight towards her without paying any mind to the mats that were set up on the floor or to the speechless futanari sitting on top of them. Wendy hardly had the time to collect her thoughts before she was face to face with the hulking figure.

Looking down at Wendy with a serious expression, the Blonde giant spoke:

"My name is Olivia. I am the sibling of the Futanari you humiliated two weeks ago. I've come to challenge you and reclaim my family's pride."

Under regular circumstances, a Sexfighter might have felt their confidence shrink under the sheer pressure of such a blunt challenge. But for Wendy, especially given her state of mind at the time, it was like a breath of fresh air. Stepping back and outside of Olivia's shadow, the redhead sported a defiant smile as she responded:

"I already respect you a lot more than your sister. You've come straight to me with your business instead of playing silly games like harassing my friends. For that, I acknowledge you as a fighter and I gladly accept your challenge. Also, I do remember Tiffany; she tasted delicious. I wonder if you'll be just as appetizing."

Despite the daring words of her rival, Olivia remained completely unfazed: her unsettling stare didn't seem to convey any clear emotion. As Wendy went to shake her hand, she felt a slight sense of dread creeping up her stomach when her limb disappeared into the blonde's immense palm. Having settled the time and date, the tall futanari turned to walk away, but before she did she addressed Wendy one final time.

"I will break you."

With those ominous words, she made her way toward the exit, once again stepping right through the other Sexfighters, who were for the most part frozen in fear and awe. The colossal futa had left deafening silence in her wake, which was finally broken when the captain of the Sexfighting club, Luna, raised her voice.

"Alright everyone, back to training! I don't care how many freaks or monsters come through that door: that's no reason to be slacking!!!"

The resounding voices of everyone in the gym were heard.

"Yes Madam!"

In a short amount of time, a sense of normalcy returned to the room as everyone got back to their own practicing. However, Luna quickly approached Wendy before she could find any other sparring partner.

"You're crazy."

Wendy turned to her, mildly puzzled.

"Pardon?"

Luna then let out a tired sigh, the one that only mentors and teachers are capable of harnessing.

"So you really have no idea who that was, do you?"

"Well, I know she's part of the elite or whatever, but I mopped the floor with one of them two weeks ago so I don't see what the big deal is."

Luna then clenched Wendy's shoulders, compelling her to look at her trainer's serious expression.

"The reason Tiffany's family are members of the elite in the first place is mostly thanks to Olivia. She's the crowning achievement of Alpha breeding: that's the explanation behind her gargantuan body and bottomless sex drive. Wendy, I want you to understand that you are a bright up-and-comer, but Olivia is a regular competitor of the national league that has been unbeaten since she debuted three years ago. Your chances against somebody like that are extremely slim to say the very least."

The redhead then laughed in a resigned tone.

"Come on. What am I meant to do if even my 'master' loses faith in me?"

Luna grinned at Wendy's remark.

"Lose hope?"

In a quick motion, Luna swept Wendy's feet from under her, making her fall flat on her butt.

"I'm just warning you that these next days of training are going to be hell. I'm not letting a runt like you bring shame upon my gym just because your overzealous nature has led you to slam into a brick wall."

"While nursing her damaged back, Wendy responded, in a determined tone.

"Now that sounds more like the Luna I know."

The day of the bout had arrived and Wendy and Chloe found themselves in the locker room of a significantly larger venue than usual with a significantly larger audience in attendance as well. The noises from the crowd could be heard through the walls as both friends waited expectantly. Chloe had spoken to Wendy before her matches countless times, and that's precisely how she knew that something within her had changed. Usually, her friend would have been stretching and warming up while laughing at her own silly jokes and reassuring her that everything would have been fine and that they would have gone out for ice-cream afterwards. Instead, the atmosphere at that moment was tense, and Wendy remained quiet as she jogged in place. Chloe felt the need to talk:

"How are you feeling?"

Without turning towards her, Wendy responded:

"Nervous, but a good kind of nervous. It's the first time someone has a personal vendetta against me and not you... and, of course, it had to be that mammoth of a futa. But..."

Wendy stopped and took off her robe, exposing her toned torso and beautiful breasts, leaving only a towel that covered the lower half of her body.

"It'll be fine. After all, by the end of today, I'll be a futanari capable of..."

But the redhead stuttered.

Chloe inquired:

"Capable of what?"

Shaking her head, Wendy answered.

"Nah, nothing, forget it."

The redhead realized she almost made a pretty silly mistake. After all, It's was impossible to tell someone that you were planning on confessing your feelings for them without... confessing your feelings for them in the process.

"ALRIGHT, WENDY AND OLIVIA TO THE RING. WENDY AND OLIVIA!"

Both friends turned to face the organizer and then towards each other, sharing the same awkward yet encouraging smile, then they each went their own separate way.

Stepping into the mat, Wendy felt blood rushing through her veins and goosebumps forming on the surface of her skin. It was the first time she would compete in such a large stage: the lights, the roar of the audience and the sight of the cameras only fueled her with more vigor and determination. When Olivia stepped into the small arena, the people in the stands held their collective breaths as they witnessed her imposing figure in person. Getting into the mat, the giant futanari took off her towel only to confirm Wendy's worse suspicions. As if her enormous breasts and ass and her titanic arms and thighs were not enough, the elite futanari was also equipped with an obscenely large member that lacked nothing in terms of length or girth.

For the first time, as Wendy took off her own towel and revealed her body, she felt as if she had been made into some kind of side show. Who would bother to look in her direction when there was basically a mythological creature in front of her? Then, Wendy turned to the audience and saw Chloe staring directly at her, and only her. With renewed confidence, Wendy slapped both sides of her face, ordering herself to focus. Just one person looking at her was more than enough.

Both futanari stood at the center of the ring. Wendy was forced to look up to meet her opponent's eyes, and she was unable to press her breasts or cock against those of Olivia due to the difference in size. Just being unable to directly confront her foe was already a hit to the futanari's pride before the match had even begun. Surprisingly, Olivia decided to address Wendy first:

"Have you prepared yourself? If not I'm afraid I'll break both your body and your spirit."

The redhead was getting a bit tired of the whole underdog narrative. Having built up some anger, she snapped back:

"Don't you think you're a bit too cocky? If this is supposed to be some kind of intimidation tactic on your end then I'm afraid it's backfiring horribly. Every single word out of your mouth is just making me want to stuff it with my cock even more."

Without changing her expression, Olivia responded in a calm tone:

"I see. Your spirit is already cracked."

"What do you?!..."

As Wendy spoke the bell rang and she was immediately caught in her opponent's grip. While tightly holding onto Wendy's torso with both of her large arms, Olivia bent down and caught her foe's lips in a wet, passionate kiss. The redhead visibly flinched at the sudden and vicious assault by the Blonde: Olivia's tongue pressed firmly against hers and violently explored every place inside her mouth with aggressive movements. Wendy was practically being suffocated as her rival claimed her body with overwhelming strength, but she was not going to yield just yet. Facing the large futanari's advances head on, the redhead struggled and managed to free one of her arms, using it to massage one of Olivia's' huge breasts: her adversary's sizeable nipples made for tantalizing targets, which Wendy pinched, pulled and rubbed with dexterous fingers. She also tried to counter Olivia's kiss, managing to push back her invading tongue with some effort.

Despite the attempt at a counter-attack, the massive futanari didn't back down: her body showed no clear signs of arousal and her ravaging lips didn't slow down significantly. Instead, Olivia pushed further ahead. Releasing Wendy momentarily, she quickly used one of her robust hands to press on the girl's belly, catching her in a painful hold. The redhead opened her mouth to scream, but the giant futanari smothered her lips and tongue with her own once more, now doing so with barely any resistance being put out by her foe. Pushing Wendy back and forcing her to lie on the mat, Olivia finally pulled her head back only to place her other hand on Wendy's neck, squeezing the air out of her throat.

Chloe could barely believe the scene transpiring before her eyes. Wendy was not only at a disadvantage; she was practically being manhandled by an undeniably superior fighter.

While swinging her arms and legs in a futile attempt to escape and while letting out repressed moans of pain, Wendy looked in despair into Olivia's unflinching eyes as the giant once again leaned down and, with great intensity, began sucking on her breasts. The blonde was ruthless as she meticulously balanced the pain, the asphyxiation and the relentless sucking and biting on her opponent's tits to create an overload of sensations that was far beyond anything the redhead had ever experienced. Wendy was drowned in a mixture of desperation and arousal as her instinct for survival and her sexual desire were ignited at the same time in her clouded mind. It didn't take long for her to start drooling and moaning due to the pleasure instead of the suffering.

Noticing this, Olivia let go and turned her opponent around in one swift motion so that Wendy was now flat on her belly. Grabbing firm hold of her hips, the blonde lifted her foe's ass and brought it to her mouth. The sounds of suckling and licking that followed were so intense that they could be heard around the arena, along with the desperate, lustful cries of the futanari on the receiving end of them. With complete freedom, Olivia explored Wendy's pussy and anus indiscriminately, stimulating all of her sweet posts from every possible angle, sticking her tongue deep into both holes and targeting her clitoris in particular with strong bites that made her howl in agony and had her on the verge of tears.

Suddenly, Wendy's legs sprang up and wrapped themselves around the blonde's neck. Chloe got up from her seat due to the excitement when she realized her friend still had some fight left in her. She wondered if perhaps Olivia had been a bit too overconfident as she remembered her friend's advice: "being caught between the legs of your opponent is a quick way to be choked out in a Sexfight, so a fighter should only position their head there when victory is guaranteed." For a long moment, the giant futanari didn't move as Wendy got some precious time to recover from all the damage she had sustained.

The break wouldn't last long however. With a guttural scream, Olivia managed to straighten her body, bringing herself to a standing position while lifting the full weight of her opponent and eliciting an incredible roar from the audience. Wendy herself was left appalled by her foe's sudden display of absolute power, but the surprises were still far from over. Placing both her arms around the lower back of the redhead, Olivia was able to carry the weight of her rival by herself, freeing her neck in the process. With her legs and feet now dangling pathetically in the air, Wendy couldn't do much but whimper as the giant resumed her violent attack on her vulnerable womanhood.

Such skill, such intensity, such strength... they were all incredibly arousing. Indeed, this was a part of her personality that Wendy had been trying to suppress, especially during the last few days before the fight, but it was a part of her all the same. She wanted to be dominated, to be conquered. Perhaps, the whole reason she had begun Sexfighting in the first place was to find someone worth submitting to. So, as she moaned and screamed, the futanari figured everything was fine: she had simply found what she had always been looking for.

But... but then what about her? What about the feelings she felt for her? Where they just not the same? That's ridiculous. Of course they were. That feeling, when she was about to stick her cock... she would never forget it. She couldn't allow herself to lose here. The only person she could lose to was...

"CHLOE!"

Wendy let out a nonsense scream directed only toward herself, but it was the first thing she had said since meeting Olivia that had any sort of impact on the giant, as she stopped her assault for just a moment. With her mind racing, the redhead used both her arms to feverishly rub the massive cock in front of her, forcing it to stand at attention. Then, with no hesitation...

"!"

Wendy took in her opponent's length into her mouth. Bobbing her head like a piston, she managed to mimic the very same moves that had been used on her just a couple of days before. The redhead rubbed the entire length of the shaft with her lips leaving a trail of saliva, she used her tongue to focus on the sensitive areas on the head and suckled right on the entrance of the urethra, basically begging for its seed like a horny slut. To the surprise of everyone, not least the futanari herself, her last resort had an effect on her adversary. Olivia slowed down and eventually stopped her attack on Wendy's pussy altogether as her strength was being sapped through her cock. Eventually, her knees buckled and she was forced to fall backwards, since dropping Wendy on her head would have been a severe foul. Thus, the full weight of her foe crashed on top of her as the giant futa landed on her back.

Claiming the initiative for the first time since the Sexfight had begun, Wendy was aware that this was a do-or-die situation and used all of the resources she had in her arsenal. While continuing the sloppy blowjob, the redhead positioned herself between her foe's legs, fondling her balls with one hand while rapidly fingering her pussy with the other. Taking note of her opponent's tendencies, the redhead also aimed to mix pain with pleasure as she strongly squeezed on her scrotum and pitched her clit in an attempt of eliciting any sort of reaction out of her. But while Olivia was not retaliating, she was not showing any pain or arousal, either. Her body remained motionless under her opponent's caresses.

Just as Wendy and the referees were beginning to think that she had been knocked out during the fall, the blonde's body sprang up. The redhead tried to pull back, but a large hand held her head in place. Olivia spoke once more.

"A blowjob was certainly unexpected. It didn't cross my mind that a fellow Sexfighter could have been so foolish."

The giant punctuated her words by pushing Wendy's face down, forcing her to gag on her throbbing length. Olivia then began shoving her opponents head down while pistoning her own hips, indulging in a forced, deep-throat blowjob. The redhead's legs and arms flailed uselessly at her sides as she was being asphyxiated by her opponent's girth and smell. Finally, it arrived. A thick stream of seed shot out from Olivia's member, almost drowning the poor futanari stuck to her cock as she was forced to drink most of it down just to breathe. Wendy's face as it finally got released was a mess. Tears and snot flowed out of her eyes and nose while a steady stream of cum and saliva flowed out of her mouth. The fight had been all but beat out of her at that point. Her eyes were unfocused and she didn't pose any resistance as the blonde calmly approached her, turned her around and placed her on all fours.

Aligning her gargantuan cock with Wendy's entrance, Olivia uttered a single command.

"Spread."

The redhead hesitated, an act of defiance which was swiftly punished by a firm slap in her ass that made it jiggle and left a visible, red outline.

"I said spread."

With trembling hands, Wendy reached back and pulled apart the lips of her womanhood, placing her face and breast on the mat in the process.

For a moment, it seemed the blonde futanari was going to push forward, but then she reconsidered and, while using one of her hands to hold her foe's body down, she ordered:

"Apologize"

Another pause was followed by another hard spank on Wendy's ass. Moaning due to pain and pleasure, the redhead's began speaking in a meek tone:

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm.."

Then, she looked up above the camera pointed at her face and into the stands. Chloe was there, staring at her in disbelief. Wendy felt her heart sink.

"I'm so sorry."

Gripping Wendy's hips with full force, Olivia plunged her enormous cock deep into her surrendering pussy.

"AAHH! IT'S HURTS, IT HURTS!!!"

Blood was trickling down the redhead's pussy, confirming that she had been indeed a virgin. Olivia immediately stopped her thrusting and leaned into her opponent's ear, taking hold of Wendy's breast and stomach and letting her foe feel her massive tits on her back:

"You feel it? My cock is penetrating you, stretching your insides and reshaping your pussy to fit me and me alone. Today, you are born as a bottom. I'll teach you the pleasures of being ravaged like the slut you are and you'll never be able to get my massive dick out of your mind. Every time you'll look down at your own pathetic cock, you'll remember it's useless, because you are a beta, a bitch, and you belong to me."

12