Futanari Sexperiment Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will learn."

She stared at him calmly.

"Remove your leggings."

After a moment of reluctance, she rose to her feet and pushed the comfortable fabric down her legs. The tunic ended halfway down her thigh, but the garment would still provide easy access.

He shifted around, undoing his belt before pulling out a sizable organ from his dark gray slacks. "Often I've fantasized -- and masturbated -- to thoughts of what I would do to you if I had the chance." Already semi-hard, he slowly pumped it, obviously noting her reaction to the impressive sight before her.

"I suppose when there's a will, there's a way," she commented. He beckoned to her to sit next to him, and she did so, ever aware of the rigid organ that would eventually find its way inside of her. Ernst's hand moved along the length casually, and his other hand moved to slide under her tunic and cup her breast again.

"Mmm. Take that off," he said, nodding towards the material. Managing a coolheadedness, she lifted her arms and pulled the garment over her head, discarding it. Instinctively, her hands fluttered to her groin to maintain as much modesty as she could.

He lifted his hand from his cock, reaching out to grasp her waist, guiding her fingers to himself. His penis was so damn thick she couldn't close her fingers around it. Fuck. This was the kind of cock that would leave a woman sore in the morning. She let out a quiet sigh of resolve before she started pumping him, seeing him give a nod of approval.

"Come here." He wrapped his arm around her, guiding her to rest her head on his shoulder as she continued her ministrations. He used this opportunity to let his hand roam along her back as he tugged his slacks further open, spreading his knees as his head lolled back against the cushion.

"You're enjoying yourself here, hmm?" she asked. He nodded eagerly.

"There are things I want to do to you, but I've been waiting for this for too long. I want to fuck you." His cock pulsed in her hand, and his embrace kept her from pulling back. "I've wanted to feel that gorgeous cunny of yours around me since the first moment I laid my eyes upon you."

"I suppose the only thing I can do now is ask what position you want me in."

"I said you'd learn." He regarded her with an approving smile. "You know, I am eager to see your face when I penetrate you." Reaching out, he massaged a breast, rolling the nipple between his fingers. It was clear that he'd figured out a way to have her more compliant for intimacy. Lifting himself off the couch, he quickly pulled his pants and underwear down to his ankles. His ponderous cock swayed to and fro as he moved around, and she could not help but shrink back a bit, crossing her arms around her chest in an attempt to reassure herself. Seeming to not notice this, he took hold of her hips and tugged at her until her rear end rested near the edge of the couch. He took hold of her cock and lightly flipped it back onto her stomach, causing her to shudder a little at the sensation.

He leaned over, his hand sliding along her thigh before a finger probed at her. A light moan filled the space between them as he added another finger, curling them both upward. She became sharply aware of the feeling of hot slickness that his touch elicited, and after several slow, purposeful pumps and massages, Emilie had little doubt that as tight a fit as this would be, she would be able to take him in.

The doctor lifted his fingers, his tongue darting out to lick her juices from the digits. He slid forward, nudging at her with his manhood, his fingers easing the slick lips apart.

Here we go, Emilie thought as she felt him nudge into her. She bit her lip as the head pushed into her, the ridge sharply felt as it slid against her entrance. She grimaced slightly as he pushed further, but fortunately, he was patient. She closed her eyes, hugging herself more tightly as he pulled back just a bit before pushing in, wiggling his hips. Her thigh muscles tightened as she instinctively resisted the doctor's advances.

"Take a deep breath," she heard him instruct as he placed his hands behind her knees, hooking them over his shoulders.

"Please," she whined softly. He pushed further into her, and she took a sharp inhale, opening her eyes to look up at him.

"Take it in. Take it all in," he whispered, fingers digging into her legs as he leaned forward. She wiggled around and gasped softly at the sensation. He seemed to understand, for he shifted his hips around. She groaned softly in unwilling pleasure as the friction helped him to go even deeper.

She lifted a hand, placing it on his chest as she looked up at him. The side of his shirt brushed against her wrist, and she swallowed thickly as he pulled back to push forward again.

"Damnit!" She shifted around, trying to find as much comfort as she could when it felt like his cock was splitting her in half. He would pause and wiggle his hips a couple more times, and against her expectations, he managed to get it all in. She found herself swaying between pain and pleasure as she registered just how much of him there was, and how her body was responding to it.

"Excellent." He grinned in approval, apparently at the success of his modifications, and wiggled around, obviously enjoying himself very much. But then, he had little reason not to, she supposed. He'd given himself what so many men wanted, a large cock. And he was able to engineer a girl into his fantasy and give her something that had existed only in fiction before.

He placed one of his hands on the back of her knee, lifting the leg to spread her more, and she let out a whimper he did not seem to hear as he started riding her at a quicker pace. She grabbed his collar, arching upward as she tried to brace herself against his movement.

His fervor increased, an almost maniacal glint in his eyes as he stared down at her, panting steadily as he rode her, plunging that impossibly thick flesh inside of her. The muscles of his wiry frame constricted as he hammered into her, and she heard him groan her name before his fingers dug into her leg. With a sharp grunt and then another, he pushed into her deeply, and she became aware of a hot slickness deep within herself.

She looked to the side, seeing his other hand on the fabric of the cushion. His hands were large and long, with dark hairs lightly dusting the pale skin on the back.

His lips pressed against her temple as he lowered his upper body, and she felt him shudder in post-coital bliss as he wiggled his hips. She kept her hands where they were, refusing to let him have the pleasure of her touch as she waited for him to get off her.

"I know what you're doing. And likely what you're thinking," he whispered as he reached down to caress her breast after letting go of her leg. "But things would be much easier for you if you'd just enjoy this. You get to feel more pleasure than ever before, and you have my protection."

"Protection," she was unable to hold back a small snort.

"Mhmm." He slid his hips back a bit before thrusting forward. She tried to bite back a small groan. She felt dizzy but was not quite sure what caused it. Was it the unexpected heat she felt at her core, the pleasure that the doctor had been able to force her body to experience? "This has truly been more enjoyable than I expected, Emilie." A smirk graced his pale lips as he gazed from her face to her chest. "And I intend to ensure that continues."