Futanari - She so Loved Horses

Story Info
A hidden camera gives guy the shock of his life!
7.9k words
4.66
43.7k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,845 Followers

Important note: as always for futanari stories, this is a very crazy story! It is not for everyone. In it, you'll find something akin to transsexual transformation, anal and magic. There is absolutely NO bestiality in this story, but a well-hung futanari can certainly roleplay a bit, right?

Edited by: Pope1944. Thanks!

I've been drawn to Angela ever since meeting her years ago. We had become good friends but to my eternal chagrin, nothing more. I had tried to court and seduce her, but after a few weeks, she had sat me down and explicitly told me that it would not happen. I had been heartbroken for a few weeks until she called me and asked me out for a movie. As friends. Even though I had still been frustrated, I knew I would miss her too much if I moved away from her friendship. We had always had way too much fun together.

As the years went by, I was continually surprised to see that she was almost always single. And the few boyfriends she would have never lasted more than a month or so. Maybe two. When I asked her about it, all she would say was that she was very picky. Yet that didn't make much sense... I understood that some people were choosy, but she was so gorgeous and so sexy that she had a continuous stream of suitors coming to her. They couldn't all be uninteresting or jerks.

At one point I seriously wondered if she was a lesbian. For a few months a couple of years ago a girl, Amber, seemed to be closer than her other friends. They hugged more often than seemed necessary, hung out a lot, spent nights at each other's apartment, etc... Yet while Angela was rather a conventional girl, Amber was anything but. She was wild, with green hair and a few piercings on her face, dressed like a girl from the 80's and didn't seem to have anything in common with Angela.

After a while Amber drifted away and I never saw her again. One night while we were both very drunk, I asked Angela about her. She looked at me for a long while, then smiled and told me that she had been an experiment. And while fun, Angela had proven to herself that she wasn't a lesbian. I had been shocked to hear her say that out loud. While it explained Amber, it didn't explain why Angela was single for such long stretches.

About a year ago I began wondering if something was wrong with her. Mentally she was fine. More than fine actually; she was fun to be around, brilliant, had a good sense of humour and was a good listener. Physically, she looked even better. She was tall at 5 feet 10 inches, quite athletic despite remarkably feminine curves. Her large breasts were majestic, her belly was smooth, her hips screamed easy-childbirth and her long legs seemed to come from a very fit mare. Like the horses she loved so much, Angela was a beautiful coltish young woman.

In fact, I often teased her about her obsession with horses. Talking about them, being around them, raising them or riding them, Angela's life seemed to orbit around horses. She liked to be with them as often as she could. All through college, where she studied to be a vet of course, she found jobs at horse ranches and even volunteered for a few of them.

And so I had associated her beauty with that of horses. She was stunning. And yet... The more I thought about it, the more I realized a few things about her appearance. First, there was a pattern in her choice of clothing. I had never seen her wearing those lycra skin-tight pants that most young women wore these days. Nor very tight shorts. And it wasn't because she was prude. Oh no. She liked to wear form-fitting tank tops or low cut blouses that didn't hide her stunning cleavage, always wore bras that enhanced it and liked to wear short skirts to show off her legs. Yet while she had the legs and ass made for those lycra pants, she never wore them.

Second, I had never seen her in a bathing suit. Not even a one piece conservative one. Come to think of it, I had never seen her swimming in all the years that we've known each other. Mysterious. As the weeks went by, I was attentive to the clothes she would wear, and I realized that the pattern was real. I tried inviting her to the beach a few times and she never accepted, even on glorious summer days. Something was up! But what? I had no idea.

Despite that mystery, I was still profoundly attracted to her. I had made my peace about only being her friend a long while ago, but my body didn't care about that. Every time I saw her I felt a deep pulse of pleasure. She was so damned sexy and seemed to radiate a constant field of lust and desire! On the other hand I couldn't do much about it.

I don't consider myself a pervert, but one day an opportunity presented itself and I couldn't resist. The building where she rented her apartment was infested with bed bugs. For an entire weekend, while the landlord was trying to get of them, all the tenants had to leave. When Angela asked if she could spend the two nights at my place, I accepted happily. At this point in our relationship, I didn't even consider that this could open a door for a night together. Not even a little bit. She knew where I stood, knew what I felt for her. If she ever changed her mind or her heart, all she had to do was say the word.

When she came out of my guest room Saturday morning, dressed in flannel pants and a loose tank top, I did a double take. The tank top was pretty old and while it didn't hug her curves, it still left very little to the imagination. Her large breasts, free from any bra, swung around and it took me a few seconds before I could tear my eyes away from them. Angela seemed to realize how she was dressed and said "Oh, I'm sorry..."

"Don't be sorry." I replied. "You know I find you absolutely gorgeous. If you don't mind me stealing a few glances, don't change on my account." Angela looked at me with a soft smile for a few moments and eventually nodded before sitting down at the table.

When I realized that she had changed clothing last night and would change again before going out, an idea popped into my head. Could I hide my camcorder and... No. No, that would be quite inappropriate. Perverted even. I hook my head and tried to forget about it. But I couldn't. The thought of watching her undress in HD was intoxicating. I spent the day alone in the apartment until she came back for dinner, and I couldn't stop thinking about it.

If she ever found out she would be appropriately pissed. Then again, all I'd be doing was watching. What was the harm? In the back of my mind I knew that this wasn't a good argument, that privacy and consent were too important to ignore... But some of my blood was flowing down to my cock and apparently, it was enough to weaken my moral fibre.

Well before she came back, I installed and hid my camcorder. It was an easy thing to do, with a bookcase filled with boxes of discarded electronic stuff. Looking at it, I knew there was little chance of her finding it. If she did, though... Sighing, I knew it was a risk I was willing to take. I couldn't imagine her being very very angry with me anyways.

When I went to bed later that night, after spending an extremely pleasant evening with her, I had trouble falling asleep. An hour after turning out the lights, I knew that the camera had probably caught her stripping naked. I was hard as a damned rock, masturbating slowly. I imagined her stripping down, moving about for a few minutes, applying lotion all over her body, caressing her thighs, her breasts, her pussy... Could she even be masturbating right now in front of my camera? Shit! That thought pushed me over the edge and I climaxed really hard.

Early next morning, part of me felt bad for doing this. When she came out of her room, dressed like yesterday morning, I was nevertheless glad that to have done it. "Gods your beautiful Angela..." I whispered as she yawned. She giggled, reddened slightly and laughed as she sat down.

After spending a couple of hours together, she left to go shopping. Alone in my apartment I took a few breaths, enjoying the anticipation. Little did I know that I would get the shock of my life. A few minutes later the clip was uploaded to my computer and I sat down to watch it. I fast forwarded it until I saw her appear and close the door behind her. In a matter of seconds her shirt was off and I could see her bra.

And her breasts. Dear gods! Angela had on a magnificent blue bra with red highlights. Somehow that bra took her full and heavy breasts and lifted them upwards, pushed them forwards and made them seem like they defied gravity. They were way too big to stand out like this, as if they were nothing more than perky 18 year old 32B breasts. But they were not 32B. Shit they were big!

Before I could wrap my head around the fact that I was watching Angela's breasts covered with nothing more than her bra, I watched her reach behind her back. In a matter of seconds she had unsnapped her bra and let it slip down her arm to fall on the bed. Oh my goodness... Her two breasts did fall slightly when the bra disappeared, but not by much! So not by much.

My eyes opened wide and I gasped as I finally saw her breasts in their full glory, crystal clear on my display. My eyes locked onto her nipples, following them as Angela moved around the room. Her nipples were so damned big! Even bigger than her large breasts could account for. Not her aureolas, but her nipples. They stood out big and proud atop her breasts. When Angela slipped her hands under, then over and then on either sides of her breasts, I cried out. Seeing her flesh move and bugle and bounce back like this... It was way too intense! Her breasts seemed so damned full and firm!

I pulled my hard cock out of my pants and masturbated as I watched this incredible show. When she unzipped her jeans and began pushing them down, I felt my heart skip a beat. Here it was, fully nude! But she suddenly stopped before reaching into her back pocket for her phone. A text. She was reading it. Her fly was opened and I could see her pale skin through the gaping opening. Wow! Clearly shaven! I had no idea Angela shaved herself. And judging by what I could see, she was fully bald! Sexy!

Soon she threw her phone on the bed and leaned forward on the desk to open her laptop. When she did, her breasts became even more stunning. Hanging under her, they looked even more massive than they had earlier. As she clicked and typed, they danced and bounced and jiggled, making me masturbate faster and faster. After a minute or so she straightened back up and hooked her thumbs under the waistband of her jeans. And then she pushed down.

I was expecting to see her bald pussy, but I didn't. Instead I got the shock of my life. What I saw was a limp yet very fat cock. When I saw the darker color, I thought that I had been wrong about the shaving. But the blackness wasn't because of pubic hair. Instead, her strangely wide cock was very very dark, a stark contrast to her pale white skin.

Seeing a girl with a cock was shocking enough. Seeing a woman as beautiful and feminine as Angela with one was an even stronger shock. But I as stared, eyes wide opened and mouth agape, I couldn't ignore the fact that this wasn't a regular cock at all. My fascination holding my dismay and alarm at bay for the moment, I stared at that strange cock. It looked more like a sheath than a cock, like male horses and some dogs had.

Unconsciously attracted by her prancing nipples, I got a more general look at Angela. My mouth and eyes were still wide opened as I stared at this stunning creature. I realized that I was still masturbating despite my shock. I leaned back against my chair and watched, entranced, as Angela lay down on the bed. She had let the light on and I could still see her perfectly well.

Once she was on her back, her breasts moved sideways and down slightly, but nevertheless still bulged upwards despite their mass. If I hadn't been repeatedly shocked by her nudity and especially from that cock, I would have been in heaven right now. From my vantage point directly from her side, I couldn't see her cock or sheath right now, but my eyes were drawn to the dark skin between her legs.

She caressed her skin slowly, as if trying to relax before going to sleep. Then she grabbed her breasts and squeezed them together, arching her body upwards. It took me a few seconds to realize that this wasn't just a relaxing caress. As if my wish had been granted, I was now seeing her beginning what would be a long masturbation session. Right there naked on my guest bed, right there in front of my camera.

Angela moaned softly. I could hear her, see her arching her body, but my mind was still shocked. I gasped once more when she pushed one of her hands down her belly and deep between her legs. For a minute or so, she looked like a regular woman. Well, an extraordinarily beautiful and desirable regular woman. For that minute, I was granted what I had been yearning for: the version of Angela I had been fantasizing about. And it was powerfully erotic.

My cock was still very hard despite the shock, and that brief moment of my gorgeous friend masturbating stoked the fires of my desire incredibly high. I don't know how I would have reacted, earlier when I saw her cock, if I hadn't been so excited. Seeing her breasts had aroused me immensely. And now this minute of pure female masturbation had pushed me even deeper into this sexual mindset.

So when she grabbed her cock and pulled it back from between her legs, I felt a pulse of pleasure and barely any shock. I was so excited that my fascination about the weird and unexplained cock only enhanced my arousal. Staring at it wide eyed, I finally recognized that what I had been seeing was a sheath. Now, with her own arousal, a pinkish cock had emerged from it. I watched, overwhelmed, as it grew and grew under her ministrations.

I could now see a stream of pre-cum flowing down its length and Angela used both her hands to spread it around the long shaft. It looked like a damned horse's cock, with a sheath that wasn't all that sensitive and a long cock that seemed made of pure nerve endings. My jaw dropped slowly as it kept lengthening until the cock was fully out, stretching the sheath taut. Dear fucking equine gods! It must have been at least twelve inches long in all, and almost as thick as her wrist at the base!

I was furiously masturbating at that point and my eyes were glued to that cock even though Angela's perfect breasts were right there in front of me. Sometimes when I browsed the web for porn I ended up masturbating to very weird things. This was similar. The mix of the woman I had loved and desired for so long and this giant, impossible horse cock... Shit!

Later, after my climax, I would spend hours wondering at what I had seen. How the fuck was that even biologically possible? Was that why Angela loved horses so much? Had she been the subject of cross-breed genetic experiments? Was it just magic? Had my entire world-view completely wrong?

But for now, with my mind overwhelmed with lust, all I could manage was that this cock explained why Angela had always been single. Yet as soon as that clear headed thought passed, I wondered if she had fucked her friend Amber with it. Soon after, I wondered if she had had sex with actual horses. Shit! That was crazy!

I watched her pump her monstrous cock again and again for a long time, being very careful not to climax myself. Towards the end, as she spasmed and bucked harder on the bed, I had one last shock coming. As she froze in the throes of her climax, I heard her whisper my name. My eyes opened wide as she did and I watched, transfixed, as her sperm shot out of that cock.

My own climax exploded even though I had stopped moving my hand. I came and came and came, painfully so as an avalanche of pleasure raked my entire body. On the screen I saw Angela pulling her cock upwards towards her and place its tip almost between her breasts. If the first spurt had arced high above her belly, the next one shot right into her mouth. If I hadn't already been as highly aroused as I was, I would have lost it right there. Shit that was utterly bizarre yet it was the most erotic thing I had ever seen. Three or four spurts later, mouth, nose and chin covered in sperm, Angela finally relaxed and let her cock drop fully against her belly. A few more smaller spurts of sperm pooled between her breasts.

We were both breathing hard, trying to recover from our climaxes. As I felt my own sperm cooling down on my belly, I saw her scooping hers up with her fingers and drinking it. Soon after she stood up and I saw her magnificent cock hanging down between her legs, half hard. It was a glorious sight even if it was by far the strangest thing I had ever seen in my life. She cleaned herself up with a wet towel she had already brought from the bathroom, turned the light off and went back to bed.

When I stood up myself, my own cock was still hard and I briefly considered masturbating again. Instead, I turned the video off and cleaned up. I took a shower after that, then ate, then tried to read. But all I could really do was think about Angela's cock. I had heard of futanari, that weird Japanese fetish about girls with cocks. But this... This was insane!

Despite the utter strangeness of it all, I found myself constantly hard and aroused. It seemed that despite her cock, Angela still enflamed my mind just as much. And soon I found myself wondering what it would feel like to be fucked by that monster cock. I had never experienced anal sex, either as the giver or receiver, but like most guys I was intrigued by it. But even though I had fantasized about sodomizing my girlfriends, I had never considered being sodomized myself. Until now.

I knew that Angela wouldn't come back for a few hours yet and opened up my box of toys. In it were a rubber pussy, some condoms, a few cock rings, one of the bras I had stolen from Jody, the girlfriend I'd had with the best breasts, and one blue dildo. I don't know why I had kept that dildo. It had been left here by another girlfriend. She had been great in bed and very inventive, but when I discovered that she was just as great and inventive with other guys while she was supposed to have been faithful to me, I had broken it off. I had never played with it and now, for the first time, I looked at it with that possibility in mind.

In the end I didn't use it. I didn't even masturbate again before Angela came back. That last evening together before she could go back to her place was, once again, extremely pleasant. And that was despite the fact that I was constantly thinking about her cock. When she finally left, I sighed deeply, pained again that I was only a friend to her.

In my bed later that evening, I masturbated to the memories of that video. Strangely enough, even though I was highly aroused, I was hesitant to watch it again. It was just too strange. As I was on the plateau of my pleasure, not too far from my climax, I thought about the dildo once again. Before I could think it over, I went to my box and pulled it out. A few minutes later it was covered in lube and I was in my bed, trying to guide it against my asshole.

I was so excited that my cock was twitching on it own. I could see Angela's cock clearly in my mind and gasped as I pushed the dildo into my ass. Even if I could now picture Angela fucking me with her cock, I pushed the dildo very slowly. As I felt it pop past my sphincter and suddenly slip in deeper rather quickly, I imagined Angela sliding her cock into me and gasped with pleasure. So for the first time in my life I masturbated with a dildo up my ass while fantasizing about being sodomized.

When I came a minute later, I gasped and cried and groaned and even shouted my pleasure. Even though I wasn't experienced, I had quickly found an angle and speed and depth that blew my mind. I was grinning like a fool a while later in the bathroom as I cleaned the dildo. This had been insanely good! Then again when I looked at the dildo I realized that while it had felt big in my ass, it was nowhere near as big as Angela's cock. Now that I wasn't drowning in lust, my eyes opened wide at the thought of something as big as her cock inside my ass.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,845 Followers