Futanari - She so Loved Horses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next few weeks, then couple of months, I played dumb with Angela and never let her see that I knew her big secret. We spent more and more time together and I knew it was because I kept thinking about her. I called her more often, invited her to various events more often and even asked her to come have dinner with me at my place. She was obviously puzzled by my invitation the first time, but we did have a great time.

I knew that if I invited her for dinner again, she would balk and probably remind me not to get any romantic ideas. Instead, I invited her to see a movie. After that movie, we took a walk together on the pier before getting back to our cars. Now that I knew why she was single so often, I had begun reconsidering why she had told me that she wasn't interested. Of course, the reason could simply be that she wasn't interested and that I only a good friend. Then again, she had whispered my name while masturbating... With that secret in mind, I began to wonder what she really felt for me.

And so on that pier, making sure that we were alone, I grabbed her hand and stopped walking. I turned to face her and looked into her eyes. I knew she was about to tell me that she wasn't interested in me like this. But I placed my finger on her lips, took a deep breath, and said, "Angela. I know what you were going to say." I held onto her hand as I talked and was glad to see that she didn't pull it away. "And I know I'm taking a risk right now. You know how I feel about you, how I've always felt about you. Maybe you're just not interested in me romantically. That's ok. But I wanna make sure that it's not because of something else." I paused, and could see that she was puzzled. I whispered, "I know you secret, my dear friend."

Angela frowned, even more puzzled. "What secret?"

"Your secret. You're biggest secret."

She frowned again, still not following me. And then her eyes opened wide briefly. I nodded. She opened her mouth yet remained silent. When she pulled away I grabbed her other hand and moved closer to her. "How?" she asked, breathless.

"It doesn't matter right now, Angela. I don't mind. Don't mind at all. In fact, I thought it was beautiful." I replied.

Angela looked at the ground and sat down, clearly overwhelmed. I was so pleased that she didn't run away. I sat down next to her and held her hands. Her eyes brimmed with tears and she looked at me. "Why don't you think that I'm a monster?" she asked, her voice shaking.

"Because you're not. As simple as that." I replied calmly. I was extremely nervous and knew that a lot rode on that discussion. "Angela. I love you. I have loved you ever since I began knowing you. As I said, maybe you're not interested in me romantically—"

"Of course I love you, you fool!" she burst out, laughing and crying at the same time. After I remained silent for a long minute, she said, "You really didn't know?"

"No..."

"I'm sorry. I really like being around you and didn't want to lead you on, knowing that I could never..." she paused, gathered herself and looked at me. "How? How did you figure it out? I've been so careful... Nobody knows!"

I took a deep breath, knowing that this would not be my brightest moment. "Well, you're going to think that I'm a pervert, but—"

"Look, if you don't think that I'm a monster, I promise you that I won't think that you're a pervert." Angela said.

"Ok then. I hid a camcorder in my guest room when you slept over a few months ago."

"What?" she looked at me, her eyes round. And suddenly she began laughing. "You did?" She gripped my hands harder and laughed, pulling me closer to her. But suddenly she stopped. "But that means that not only did you see me naked, but you saw me... doing all that?"

I nodded. We stared into each other's eyes for a long while. Angela then whispered "This is crazy..." I nodded again. She stood up and pulled me up. We walked side by side, hand in hand in silence. I was comfortable in that silence, even though I knew that Angela's quick mind must have been racing. When we reached our cars, she turned to face me and looked into my eyes once again. "Wanna come back to my place?" Instead of replying I stepped forwards and slowly leaned my head towards hers. "This is insane..." she repeated while shaking her head. Yet she also closed her eyes and kissed me.

We shared our first kiss on the side of the pier, under the stars, and it was wonderful. I was aware that I would become her first real boyfriend and as amazing as it was for me to kiss her, I knew that it was even more significant for her. She moaned into my mouth when I reached down and grabbed her strong buttocks into my hands. Soon, I felt my cock getting harder and pressing against her thigh. When I felt her own cock pressing against mine, we broke the kiss, laughing together.

Twenty minutes later we were at her place and she was obviously very nervous. I hugged her hard and whispered "Forget about your nervousness, forget about the fact that this is all new and that you're not very experienced. Just answer me this, no filters whatsoever. What do you want?"

I felt her gripping me harder and groaning into my ear. "No filters? Absolutely none? she asked, panting with desire.

"None." I said.

"I wanna throw you on my bed and fuck your brains out!" she said, gasping.

"Then do it!" I whispered into her ear.

"But it's not as easy... it will take some... Shit. It's quite big!" she said, laughing nervously.

"I know, but trust me it's going to be OK."

She looked at me, puzzled. I could see in her eyes the moment when her lust won over. She grabbed my hands and pulled me into her room to, as she had said, throw me onto her bed. As I watched her undress, I was profoundly glad to be ready for such a moment!

After that fateful week-end that would change everything, I had decided to buy a set of bigger dildos. As remote as the possibility of real sex with Angela had been back then, I had needed those dildos just to make my fantasies as powerful as I could. And while in the back of my mind I knew they were also preparing me for such a moment, I never really believed that it would actually happen.

Yet here I was, watching her free those magnificent breasts of hers. While she was looking at me desire burning bright in her eyes, she suddenly paused and said "Do you realize that this is my first time with a man?" I nodded. With her fingers resting on her jeans' button, she asked "Are you sure about this?" she asked.

"Yes I am. This is a first for me as well, you know. But I don't mind your cock. In fact I've been fantasizing about it ever since I saw it two months ago."

Hearing me say this reignited the passion in her and she pushed her pants down. As soon as they slipped down her rounded thighs, I stared at her cock. Her sheath was bigger and stiffer than I remembered it from the video, but in a matter of seconds her cock slid out very thick and very long. I gasped as I stared at it. I undressed on the bed and soon it was her turn to stare at my cock. I felt a little self conscious about it for the first time in my life. I had a pretty decent sized-cock, but nothing compared to hers.

She knelt on the bed and we hugged. When our cocks touched, we both moaned and giggled. We were both very nervous. "Can I suck your cock?" she asked in a whisper. As she began, I began to discover that while she was very nervous and very inexperienced, Angela had an inexhaustible sexual appetite. Tonight she wanted to do everything at the same time. I guided her as she licked and sucked my cock and enjoyed her passion. At one point she tried to take me deeper into her mouth and failed. She pulled away and said "Gods that so big!"

I laughed and said "Look who's talking!"

Angela looked up and laughed before moving upwards and kissing me. Once again our cocks touched and electricity sparked. After a while she said "Were you serious about me taking you? Amber, as wild as she was, wasn't a fan of my size..."

"Yes, I was. Be gentle, but I've been dreaming of this ever since I saw your cock." As I talked, I reached down and grabbed it. Angela moaned and I shook with pleasure. It was utterly weird and wonderful at the same time. "I think I'm ready for you."

Angela frowned, then smiled. "Been playing with dildos?"

I grinned, once again understanding that she was a wildly sexual woman despite her inexperience with actual sex. She growled and said "Turn around, lover..." When I did, I felt my heart pounding hard. Was this real? Was I really going to let he fuck my ass? Shit yeah! When I felt her cock slapping down between my buttocks, I gasped. Soon I understood that she was using her copious amounts of pre-cum to lubricate me.

Angela, tall as she was, was kissing and biting my neck as she took her time to lube me correctly. I felt one of her fingers slipping inside easily. That pre-cum of hers was a remarkable lube! When she slipped a second and soon after a third finger inside me, she moaned "Hmmm... You weren't kidding!" I was way too excited to reply. When I felt her pull her cock back until I felt it's strangely shaped tip against my anus, I arched my ass upwards and closed my eyes.

Because I had practiced with my big dildos, there wasn't much pain when she slipped her tip inside me. I was fully relaxed despite my excitement, and she slipped in easily. We both said "Oh gods!" at the same time and I gasped as she pushed deeper. "Oh you're so fucking sweet... Your ass is wonderful. Gods!" she said as she kept pushing in.

She felt so damned big inside me! If I hadn't been prepared, I think I would have shouted in unbelievable pain. But as things were, I was simply fulfilling a fantasy and it was an absolute rush of pleasure. Angela was deep inside me yet she was still pushing in and suddenly I felt her sheath slipping in. It was slightly larger than the rest of her cock and I felt myself being stretched even wider. My fists closed around the pillow and I closed my eyes very tightly. But as I was gasping in pain the pleasure I was getting at the same time overwhelmed the pain.

My cock was rock hard under me and crushed against the mattress. But the friction of my body against it was delicious. Finally I felt Angela's thighs pressing against my ass and she bottomed out. "Fuck!" she cried, her voice distorted by too much pleasure. "I'm really all the way in! That's unbelievable!" Then, after a pause "Ready to be taken?"

"Oh yes my love..." I replied.

I felt my insides spasming when she pulled out and cried out when she pushed back in. Very quickly, seeing that I wasn't in pain, she increased her rhythm and was, effectively, taking me like I had taken some of my previous girlfriends. I was rocked by her cock, her passion and her strength. She was so damn strong! Her cock was big, felt so enormous inside me yet it also, eventually, felt perfectly natural. Nothing about what was happening was natural, but it felt so damned good!

I don't know how long she pummelled my ass. I felt like I was beginning to understand some of the pleasure women felt when being taken intensely by a man they loved. For the first time in my life I was utterly passive during sex. I was also enjoying myself immensely and highly aware of the fact that my ass was giving her heaps of pleasure. It was a profoundly altering experience.

Breaking me out of my thoughts, Angela asked "Can you take me like this?" Before I could think of answering, she had grabbed my hips and pulled me up on all fours. When she pushed back all the way inside, I gasped in pain. This was even deeper than my biggest dildo had ever reached!

Angela paused, but I said "Again..." and she did. I knew she was as lost in pleasure as I was, and she was taking me as roughly as she wanted. I could feel her long cock pistoning in and out of me even better. I had never felt this way before in my life, having always been at the giving end of this position. Yet I soon discovered that I liked it a lot more than I would have thought. Angela was fucking me! The girl I'd been dreaming about for years was having sex with me, sodomizing me!

I was moaning and crying out, abandoning myself to this rush of pain and pleasure. Angela was also moaning and whispering a stream of "This is so good!", "To... the... fucking... hilt!", "Finally, I'm taking his ass..." My head hung low between my arms as I let her take me, I grinned as I heard her. I felt her cock ploughing me open and felt its tip curving inside my bowels when she pushed herself completely in.

Shaking me out of this trance, Angela pulled out completely without warning. I gasped as she did, feeling utterly empty. Staying on all fours, I looked back and saw her moving towards her closet. Glancing at me, she said "If you're up to my craziness, there's something else you need to see." Standing in front of the opened closet, Angel reached for something inside that I couldn't see.

With her arms up like this, I marvelled at her beauty again. I was seeing her from the side and my eyes roamed all over her stunning body. From the high ponytail she always wore, to the surge of her breasts and her large nipples, down to her slim yet powerful abs from which her thick, horse cock fell heavily, to her full, rounded ass and finally to her endless muscular legs, Angela was a vision of power and beauty. Even though she was utterly feminine when fully dressed, naked she exuded both feminine and masculine energy.

Hiding herself behind the door, she said "I'll be just a sec!" before moaning out loud. A few second later she walked out and I gasped out loud. I had been still on all fours, waiting for her, but now I sat on the bed to look at her. The first thing I noticed what that she had undone her ponytail. Her long, thick and straight mane hung down to the small of her back and whipped behind her as she took a few steps. It was a vision of glory, like a magnificent cape behind her beautiful face and breasts and waist.

But after walking those few steps, I also saw that she now had a tail. It seemed made of actual horse hair and was roughly the same color than her real hair. I figured out that she had a butt plug of horse hair made, and that was why she had moaned. With her long black and pink cock bouncing in front of her as she walked, her freed mane of hair and that wicked tail behind her, she looked like an equine goddess.

I sat on the bed looking at her walking towards me, my mouth wide open in one last shock. While I didn't like horses as much as she did, right now I would have knelt in front of her, my horse goddess. In a low, sultry voice, she said "Be careful with that opened mouth..." When I heard her, I looked at her cock and saw that it was just about the right height. With her long legs, her cock hung just in front of my opened mouth.

Keeping my mouth opened for a few more seconds, I smiled and said "Come here my goddess, let me worship you." I saw Angela's eyes widening as I offered her my mouth. She had no idea that I had watched her cock, on video, almost daily for the past two months. By now I was enthralled and infatuated with it and taking it in my mouth would probably be more exciting for me than it would for her.

I reached for her cock with one hand and her hip with the other. She gasped as I pulled her closer to me and without further ado I pulled her entire tip into my mouth. I knew I wouldn't be able to take all of it inside me. At least not now. During one of my most intense masturbation session a few weeks ago, I switched from watching her nude video and found a sword swallower clip on You Tube. I had come so violently! I had known then that if ever Angela and I had sex, I would learn to swallow swords and eventually swallow her entire cock. But not tonight.

Tonight I loved her cock as much as I could, sucking it to the back of my mouth, licking it's entire length until I tasted the rougher sheath close to her lower belly. Angela moaned and groaned and I guessed that Amber hadn't been willing to do that to her. As I loved her cock, I grabbed and squeezed one of her buttocks in my hand and moaned at the sensuous firm flesh. Damn! That was an ass you could bounce silver dollars off of! I could feel both her powerful muscles yet the smooth curve that bulged from her lower back to her thigh. Angel started to buckle in front of me, giggling with pleasure. "Are you sure this is your first time sucking a cock?" she asked. I laughed for a few seconds before swallowing her cock again.

That she could laugh and make jokes now only confirmed that Angela had a remarkable spirit. I briefly considered how stressful our earlier conversation must have been for her. Except for Amber, Angela had never been intimate with anybody because of her cock, and now I had opened that door. Instead of being as shy and fragile as a flower in Spring, Angela had opened up completely, making her as vulnerable as possible. Even with that horse tail butt plug, she had taken a risk. Now I was looking up at her and our eyes met, and was delighted to see both love and fire in them.

She'd had both of her hands on my head, guiding me lightly, but suddenly she pushed me away and I fell on my back. She knelt on the floor and pushed my legs up. Grabbing her glistening cock with one hand, she pushed it under my balls and found my asshole again. Staring at the magical sight in front of me, I was overwhelmed by the amount of pleasure I was feeling. She was gorgeous, her breasts legendary, her waist and hips deeply feminine yet her thick and long horse cock was fucking me deeply once more.

Soon after Angela closed her eyes and opened her mouth in a silent cry. "Damn your mouth was too good! I don't wanna cum too soon, but shit!" Then I saw her spasming and felt the first surge of her cum blasting into my ass. Then a second as she pushed herself deeper. My head was trashing on the bed, turning this way and that as I was reeling with pleasure. But once again she surprised me by pulling out. Before I could understand what was happening, she had straddled my cock and guided it deep between her legs.

I was briefly surprised, thinking that her ass was still plugged by her tail and that in any case, she was not at all prepared for anal sex. But I was shocked once again when I felt warm and drenched pussy lips opening around my shaft. She had a pussy! I had been convinced that all she had was a cock! I gasped and groaned as she empaled herself in one single stroke and without pause began bouncing upon me.

She was still climaxing and her cock was still spewing jets of cum all over the place as it bounced up and down with her. I got most of it on my chest, but also some on my face. Involuntarily I tasted her sperm and barked a crazy laughter as I found it very sweet.

But soon I forgot about her sperm and even her cock as it slowly slipped back into her sheath. Instead I was being ridden by the woman I had fantasizing about for years. I could see her unbelievable breasts swinging and dancing over me, her long hair being whipped around, could see the passion in her eyes as she stared at me, her long, powerful legs driving her up and down over my cock... I was living my fantasy and it was every bit as intense as I had imagined it.

I reached for her breasts and squeezed them hard, feeling their firm flesh resisting under the pressure. Her long nipples were poking between my fingers and I squeezed them as well. Angela moaned and cried as her orgasm stretched. Her intensity stoked mine as well and if her anal penetration had stimulated me, her riding was pushing me hard towards one of the most explosive climax I had ever had in my life.

When she felt me close to climaxing, she laughed and said "Do you realize that I've never had a cock in me before? I'm a virgin, my love. Your virgin. You're deflowering me." I gasped as I heard her because I hadn't known. Then again, I should have connected the dots. "Fill me!" she said. "Fill my pussy, give it its first taste of sperm..."