Futanari Stable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the suction around her cock began and she gave a little whimper of pleasure and laid down on her side.

I ran my hands through her hair and she rubbed her cheek on my hand. I straightened out the hoses, went and got two more milking machines, and went onto the next stall.

C was the biggest of the current four. When the transport had arrived, and I got my first chance to see the new stock, C took my breath away.

She was tall and had thick muscles. I had never seen anyone, let alone a futanari, as strong as C was.

When I opened the stall door, she was in the far corner, scratching the middle of her back on the corner of the wall. She was black with close trimmed hair and big, round eyes. She was taller than the other three by almost a foot.

She was stronger than A and B put together. In the yard, she liked to move the lifting blocks that dad had run up and down along the side of the barn. C was the first futanari to use them. Most of them, when they got time in the field, usually like to roam or run around the big track. D liked to spend her time in the corner of the yard, climbing the trees near the fence.

C saw me and stopped scratching her back. She took a couple steps toward me. I had to look up to meet her gaze.

A little chill went through me. She was intimidating. Every part of her had visible muscle. From her shoulders down, every contour was a little more extreme -- hard biceps, her core, and of course, she had a penis that matched.

She looked at me lazily, like she didn't care if I was there or not, and then sat down on the edge of her bed. C was unflappable, the kind of futa that nothing seemed to modify her mood. She was even, all the time. Feeding -- even. Yard time and exercise -- even. When the transport had unloaded the four of them, she was the only one they didn't have to use a prod on to get out of the trailer.

C was calm, all the time, no matter what.

I reached into my pocket and grabbed the little hair brush I had bought the last time I was in town, close bristles.

She glanced down at my hand and then back at the machine that was humming next to me, then at the food.

I brushed the top of her head slowly and then the sides. I put a knee on the bed and did the back. When I finished, I put it the brush back in my pocket and grabbed the cup and hoses.

C arched her back slightly, she had learned quickly, and I lifted her breasts to attach each teat cup over her large, round nipples.

The log between her legs was standing when I finished with her breasts and I slipped cock sleeve over it. There was immediate hissing sound.

The suction hadn't taken.

I leaned down and inspected the sleeve. C had grown, and the internal sleeve needed an adjustment.

Pulling the sleeve off, C gave a deep sigh.

I looked up and saw that she was watching me working between her thighs. "It's ok, girl, you're getting bigger," I smiled.

C's dick pointed straight up, eager for the sleeve and the suction. I twisted the sleeve itself and straightened out the liner.

Each futa still grew before they were ready to breed. It made some things unpredictable. The science that had led to the accidental creation of the futa's had been experimental genetics.

When the first futanari were created the genes were immediately regulated. Some feared the that genetic disorder would spread. Some thought a new species had been created. Others were sure whatever god they believe in, wasn't going to like what we had done.

But there were always anomalies appeared with the mutation. A couple years back one of the fillies a lithe blonde number dad had picked up at an auction outside of Jackson Hole actually grew a second, working dick. The thing pumped just as much semen as the first one. Nearly doubled her worth.

An adorable brown eyed filly we had a few seasons back gained a third breast. Sorta like that science fiction story dad loved so much, Total Recall or something.

Most changes presented themselves just before the first breeding cycle taking us and everyone else we talked about it to by complete surprise. When we had purchased the one that grew a second dick, she had been as normal as all the others.

She had been one of the reasons we could afford four this season.

I attached the sleeve and C immediately grabbed it with her hand.

I reached down and took it away. "What's the matter? Does it hurt?" I turned off the machine and C gave a mournful sigh.

"Well, I've got to see what's wrong with..." I got down on my hands and knees and spread her thighs, so I could inspect the suction.

The sleeve was all the way down to her base and I didn't see any visible gaps in the thing. I reached out and grabbed it with my hand and C's hips gave a little thrust.

"Oh, hey," I laughed, "Oh, that's what's going on."

C's eyes were bright and there was a crazy little grin on her face.

"Someone's super fucking horny this morning, huh?" I turned the machine back on.

Immediately, C gave a little moan

I shook my head and straightened out the milk hoses before I walked down to the last stall.

When I got the last stall, my heart sank. The door was open, not unlocked, open. I left the milking machine and rushed inside.

D was gone.

12