Futanari Twingle: Couple's Quarrel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend knew me well so she was aware of my flexibility, so knowing that, she positioned my legs under her armpits, each leg under one, all while still sitting on me.

I was in a pretty awkward position, and the only thing that I could do is to stare at her back. I tried punching her, but I was just too weak. The fight was nearing its finish and this...

This was Monika's ending game.

So on the other side, all that Monika saw now was my absolutely exposed, defenceless genitals and my ass...

She slowly lifted her fists before saying the words that send shivers down my back...

"Any last words, kickboxer?"

"M-Moni..." I wheezed heavily, awaiting the inevitable. "I- I think I'm gonna... cum..."

In slow motion, I saw her fists above her head drop, nearing my pulsating, red testicles. Angelic choir filled my head as I closed my eyes...

My dick, kind of sticky at this point, was comfortably placed between Monika's abundant breasts, my dickhead right on her bellybutton. A massive, battered load was waiting to be sprayed on Moni's tummy, which was soon to happen.

Monika slammed both her fists down on my bare testicles, launching a gigantic wave of cum to my hard cock.

Cum splattered with a bruising force on her belly, squirting to the sides and splashing on the floor.

I felt as my whole body twitched and waves of cold and hot overwhelmed me.

I was cumming so much that by the forth spurt of cum hitting Monika's tummy, she decided to slap my contracting nuts from both sides, crushing them between her palms to ensure everything came out.

After that, she slapped them around as I was paralysed in an endless orgasm, not being able to catch a single breath.

My dick finally stopped squirting cum like a water hose and Monika let my legs go down.

Her lower torso and thighs were covered in my semen. Well, so was I. I was wasted.

I let a very long, satisfied sigh as my entire body collapsed to the floor. My head was dizzy and I felt like passing out.

Monika turned around and lied on me, smiling with gratification.

"I won." She whispered, tilting her head and looking in my non-present eyes. "I knew SWAT training was far better than kickboxer stuff. Besides, your nuts helped a lot..."

I nodded slowly, focusing my eyes on hers. She's so pretty...

"Well. I feel kinda bad for beating you up so bad... I'm sorry, hun..." She leaned in and kissed me apologetically. Her worried eyes only confirmed she was feeling guilty...

"Don't worry... I'll be fine." I whimpered.

"Jeez... I don't know. How about we assume that you won? I kinda wanted you to sex me all over the place anyway..." She cooed to my ear, hugging me delicately.

"... How about we assume that we both won?" I faintly smiled, half-asleep.

Monika giggled. "Alright, hun, if that's what you desire..."

I didn't respond, because lady sleep already took me in her arms.

Monika smiled warmly and gave me a smooch before getting up.

"Okay then, Sarah." She looked at me from above. "So chastity for a week and then endless sex for a week. Do you refuse?"

Her question was met with silence and a single snore.

She giggled. "Okay. Then let us begin..."

12