Futanari Twingle: Rape Role-Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came instantly, my eyes went to the back of my skull. My hard boner began to spurt my compressed milk between Neeya's tits, hitting her chin. Massive globs of cum shot out of my throbbing cock and coated Neeya's big honkers in a thick layer of semen.

A few powerful, rapid gushes of cum flew throughout my rock-hard penis in an almost bruising manner.

"Argh, oh goddess of sex...!" I squeaked in the middle of orgasm.

I slid down and sat on the floor, semen dripping from my cumhole. "We- We have to stop for just a sec. I need to fix my nuts. Guh... Popped..."

"Whoops! Sorry, darling! I was too hard on them!" Neeya giggled. She was accustomed to my balls popping.

"Does it hurt?" Lola was staring curiously at my mush-filled sack.

"It's not that bad. I'm a vampire, sweetpie. And a great sorceress, too." I raised my hand above my crushed testicles and started to regenerate the broken tissue. Five seconds later I had two, perfectly healthy testicles lying on the floor.

"I always like when she does her thing." Neeya was mesmerized, she gave me a hand and I stood up.

"Oh, thank you darling..." I smiled to her and kissed her luscious lips. "But where were we... Oh, right!"

I pushed Neeya to the table and tried to crawl onto her, but she was too quick.

Neeya straightened her leg, hitting my balls with her hard tibial bone. Lola sprinted behind me and pushed my nuts forward just as Neeya got down from the table, preparing a cooperative attack!

The elf got down on one knee and as Lola was holding my balls forward, fully exposed, Neeya punched the orbs with overwhelming strength.

Her knuckles rammed into my sensitive pair, making a loud *clap* sound. Even Lola was knocked back a little.

"Ouch! That got to hurt! Even I felt it!" Lola rubbed her wrists, making an impressed face and looking at me, as I collapsed on the floor.

My dick decided to release a random spurt of cum from that hit. With eyes nearly out of orbits, I grabbed at my poor girls, moaning in pain. "Ogghhh... Gohd..." I smiled goofily, squinting my eyes.

"Get up!" Neeya shouted, grabbing my hair and lifting me.

"How about more blows to your oversized jewels, darling?" Lola chuckled, hitting my nuts from behind.

"Ah! No! That's enough..." A wild smile slowly settled on my face. "I had enough. I came to rape you, and that's what I intend to do."

Both girls scoffed, but I'm a futa of my word...

I released a small power wave, knocking both girls down. Lola was seeing birds and stars, so with a grin, I approached Neeya, folding my arms under my breasts. My massive boner was proudly twitching above Neeya, currently lying between my legs. She knew what was coming.

"Suck it!" I demanded, smiling evilly and looking at Neeya with confidence in my eyes. "Show me what those elven lips can do..."

"Oh, with pleas- NO!!!" Neeya was lying, so she took the advantage and started to pummel my unprotected genitals, digging her heels into my vulnerable jewels, but to no avail.

In spite of having my sensitive organs absolutely flailed with hard hits, I stood, unaffected. I simply lowered the sensitivity in my balls. It was time to fill the girls up to brim...

"Wh- what?" Neeya was looking at my orbs as she smashed them against my pelvic bone and couldn't believe that I didn't even flinch.

"A long night before us, girls! Let's get to it!" I grabbed Neeya's hair and made her kneel before me. Then I positioned my stupidly large cock in front of her mouth and thrust forward.

Neeya grabbed my thighs, her eyes wide in shock. I inserted about half of my dick in her pretty mouth, when it started to feel extremely tight.

Tears began to run down her cheeks, her hands were searching for a weak spot. After a moment of gagging and struggling she reached my nuts and grabbed them in a vice-like grip. One hand on each gonad, she began to squeeze them hard, digging her nails into my scrotum.

"Ohh... Just like that, honey!" I moaned, spreading my legs wider and inserting more of my love-meat down her throat, letting her know how helpless she is, even after digging her sharp nails into my nutsack.

Her only response was to yank my testicles down hard and increase the tenacity of her grip. I dug my toes into the wooden planks, making an ahegao face.

Neeya started to cough, her eyes went to the back of her skull. I was cautious not to suffocate her of course and I had in mind what she said to me some time ago... 'She low-key liked to be gagged'.

When I buried the entirety of my boner down her narrow throat and arched back with delight, she let go of my nuts and started to batter them with flurry of hellish uppercuts.

Blow after blow, her warrior fists flattened my unprotected, low-hanging gonads, trying to make a pulp out of them. She even tried to bury her sharp, vampireling teeth in the base of my dick, but she only managed to make couple of subtle marks on my skin.

"Bad, bad girl..." I started to aggressively assault her throat, thrusting my cock back and forth, she moaned so adorably.

After a dozen or so of the most desperate, violent hits to my genitals, she started to pass out, so I backed away, taking my dick out of her mouth with a wet *schlock*.

Neeya gasped for air and fell to all fours, gagging and coughing.

My entire boner was covered in her elven saliva, a tiny bubble of pre-cum dripping from the tip. I grabbed my boner and slowly, methodically stroked it with my hand sliding ever so easily on the moist surface.

My beloved elf raised her head with a satisfied smile and glassy eyes.

"I love when you do that..." She smirked.

Just as she said that, we heard Lola raising from the ground.

"Woah... How long I was out? And what the hell was that? An earthquake?" She looked confused.

"Shut your little dwarf mouth and get over here, you're missing all the fun!" I pointed at Neeya with my chin.

Lola glanced at Neeya, slowly recovering from the floor, then looked me in the eyes.

"... You really need to lie on the table. I have an idea."

I raised my eyebrows and complied. If it meant more fun, then why not. Especially if it was an idea from a perverted dwarf.

"Elf. Get on her. And work that giant slab of meat. I take the stones." She was eyeing my bruised, swollen balls with lustful gaze.

Neeya eagerly got on top of me, making a 69 position. I had the beautiful view of her smooth elven pussy and ass above me. She started to suck on my raging boner, devouring a little above one third of my meat and massaging the rest with her hands in a twist-like motion.

The slurping and sucking sounds filled the kitchen and it was music to my ears. I grabbed at Neeya's abundant ass cheeks and started to lick her cunt.

At the other end, Lola stared at my rod being sucked with elvish efficiency. She approached my legs, spread them as wide as she could and then sat on a stool beside the table.

Lola tapped on my fleshy testicles, then hugged them, rubbing her face all over them. She even bit my sack skin couple of times, before fiercely slapping my testes.

"You've always been very fertile. With those abnormally fucking large stones of yours..." She was getting of to that, slapping my jewels from left and right continuously. "Hitting your precious testicles is the only way to make you feel pain, isn't it?" She bit her lower lip, landing a punch on my left nut.

"Don't worry... I'll take care of you now, make sure you give us a generous reward though." She grabbed my balls and began to knead at them, then stuck her face in-between and started to lick and suck at my bruised pair zealously.

So Lola was playing with my swollen balls, Neeya was deepthroating my tense cock and I was between her thighs, going out of my mind.

My genitals were caressed by two heavenly creatures, both sucking and massaging my sensitive organs.

Neeya's hands were tightening with each stroke, her tongue rubbing against my shaft and my glans deep in her throat. Lola had her face buried in my nuts, kneading on them with her tiny hands.

I could feel a deep rumble building inside my massaged gonads.

Massive spasms began to shake my balls, Lola bit my scrotum and hugged the orbs hard, feeling how they trembled.

"Faster!" I managed to gasp before freezing from bliss.

Neeya upped her tempo, stroking my shaft and sucking on my dick like a maniac.

My whole body tensed, my hands held onto Neeya's butt and my toes curled as I straightened my legs. Neeya's thighs tightened around my head too as she reached climax from the blowjob and my tongue in her pussy.

A jolt of power rushed through my balls, releasing a wave of pure fire into my urethra and then straight into Neeya's contracting throat.

Liters of, what it felt like, molten lava erupted from the tip of my dick, overflowing Neeya's throat.

Cum began to spurt from her nostrils as she was still massaging my rock-hard member.

Lola watched as my balls pulled up strongly, she kissed them and kneaded at them when my climax intensified and even tried to pull them away from my pelvis as they contracted up.

Sudden jolts of pleasure continued to overwhelm my senses as my dick was releasing copious amounts of thick, creamy semen out straight to Neeya's stomach.

Neeya was forced to withdraw her head, turning it to the side and deal with liters of thick, sticky jizz in her mouth and throat. She managed to swallow it all with wildness in her eyes. She continued to massage my erupting cock spraying cum like a garden hose.

I slowly relaxed my muscles, panting heavily and watching my massive boner ooze with final, weaker shots of semen.

"Oh my goddess... It was the best, most-" I started, but was quickly interrupted.

"No no no no... That is not an ending speech, my dear" Said Lola, leaning above my relaxed testicles. "You got off twice. Neeya came with you. It's time for that slab of meat to do what it's meant to do..." She smiled viciously, ogling my still hard boner covered in cum and saliva.

"That's right, Lucida. You have to make love to Lola. She's our guest!" Neeya backed away, shoving her tits in my face on her way down.

"Alright. You don't have to ask twice!" I got off of the table and looked at Lola, who was eagerly awaiting her turn. I bowed down a little and picker her up again, counting on a kick to my overworked nuts. Lola's eyes squinted as she did what I expected.

Her foot went back first and then she rammed it between my balls, making me fall on knees.

"Ooh... Right in the jewels again!" Neeya cheered. "Okay, you two have fun, I'm going to wash myself!"

"The intimate pain. You earn every last bit of it." Lola grinned as I let go of her sides, grabbing my balls.

She didn't expect a sudden attack, as I pushed her back and as she was lying on the floor, I slapped my meat on her naked body.

"Woah! Hold on there, cowgirl! I don't think it will fit!" She gulped, looking a bit worried.

"Calm down... It did last time." I winked and started to insert my stiff wand into her dwarven cunt. She had a tiny, silver triangle made of pubic hair just above her pussy. It looked absolutely adorable.

As my dickhead passed her entrance, she let out a sweet, lustful moan and unintentionally jolted her foot, hooking it on my dangling nuts.

I growled wildly as pain in my crotch motivated me and I buried about a half of my length in her, making Lola scream in pleasure.

She grabbed at my boobs and started to play with my nipples as her eyes went up and she bit her lower lip hard, putting both of her feet on my loosely hanging testicles and sort of holding them with her soles.

"Oh yes! I want to feel them pulsate again!" She cooed.

My breath became ragged and I felt as a wild, ferocious feeling took over my body.

I started to thrust wildly into Lola as she tried to squeeze my nutsack with her tiny feet from both sides.

We both moaned as an unexpected wave of pleasure overwhelmed us and I erupted again, my cum spraying her insides.

Lola came at the same time, juices spouting from her pussy. Her feet felt as powerful spasms made my gonads jump and jerk uncontrollably.

We were so excited that it took less than two minutes for both of us to reach mutual climax.

I emptied my balls and looked at the pure, innocent creature underneath me.

"Jeez. Sorry. You were- I was-" I tried to explain myself, but Lola just smiled.

"Amazing." She giggled. "I never came so much with such low effort."

I chuckled and grabbed the base of my cock as I slowly took it out of her and helped her stand up, which was kind of tough for her at this moment. Cum was dripping from her pussy aswell as from my dick. My balls were feeling very sensitive and used up.

"I hope you liked my role-play thing, miss Lola." I wiped my cock off with magic as it started to lose its stiffness.

"Oh, it was a role-play at the beginning, most certainly, miss Lucida." She proclaimed. "But we just couldn't stay in our roles, could we?"

"Oh I'm very curious about what kept us from playing along!" I smirked, looking at her.

"Well, I think I know perfectly. You just had a magic cock..." She winked at me, we both burst into laughter.

"Alright. I have to go, Lucy. You keep that elf fed and full of this." She tapped my balls and waddled to the bedroom. "Good stuff!"

"You are welcome to come by any time, Lola!" I suddenly felt exhausted. I collapsed on the closest chair and escorted Lola with my eyes as she turned to my bedroom to get dressed. My nuts were absolutely defeated.

We had a lot of fun today and I knew it was bound to repeat soon. Lola was one stubborn dwarf and I think Neeya was growing fond of her.

Well, now would be a good time to say I had enough sex and ballbusting for today, but we both know I'd be lying horridly...

12