Futanarious Bimbosis Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe instead of like rubbing your pussy you could like suck my cock and help me out. I am in like so much pain and need to blow off some steam." The girl said tilting her head and giggling. Her blonde curly hair bounced happily across her shoulders and spilled down her back in thick rivulets of near white. Her skin was smooth and shone gently in the light as though she had put on body oil before coming into Jen's room. Jen felt her arms wanting to leap forward and stroke the woman's breasts, following the same pattern Jenni had been doing for over a minute now. She let out a soft squeak of sexual desire and Jen felt her cheeks warm again, "I promise it will be so worth it."

Jen felt her mind begin to wander over how much she had wanted to suck on Tiffany's larger chest. It was nowhere near this woman's, but she was starting to feel the urge tug at her mind. She wasn't a lesbian, but if a woman had a massive cock like hers does it mean you are lesbian? Or does that mean you are fucking a man with tits?

"Don't worry about it I promise my cum is worth the taste." Jenni said stepping a bit closer to Jen her massive cock swayed before Jen's vision. She licked her lips and smelled the musty tang emanating from the phallus that hung inches from her parted lips. Jen's hands began to shake and she looked up at the woman. Jenni's face was red from arousal and her mouth was open while she rubbed her massive breasts. Jen looked back down at the cock that swayed before her eyes. She was already here, what harm could it do in sucking this delicious girl meat.

12