Futanarious Bimbosis Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I see it?" Jen asked, her voice sounded less like the bubbly bimbo and more human. Tiffany reached up and handed the phone to Jen, and she quickly hunched over and began to try and nurse her foot through her shoe with her palms. Jen pointed the phone at the ceiling and gave out a squeak of pleasure as she tugged at a draw string that lit up two or three lights in the room. They were muffled by stacked boxes, but it gave off more light than she was able to get with a cell phone. Jen gave a happy dance, sashaying her graspable ass back and forth. She bent over and gave herself a few spankings moaning out each time she did. Jen's cheeks turned red when she looked over at Tiffany who had started to laugh at her strange display, "Well I did a good job. Since you laughed you owe me later. Deal?" She said straightening up and holding the phone out to Tiffany again.

"Deal, thanks for the help." She said and stood upright. They made their way past stacks of boxes looking around the room. At the far end on the right side was a sharply white wall. It looked like someone had come down into the basement and recently sheet rocked a small portion and left it alone. There was a door that stood on the wall facing them.

"Does Diana live in that room?" Jen asked making Tiffany jump at her voice. She was getting too jumpy being in this creepy house.

"I don't think she really 'lives' in that room," she said making quotation marks in the air as she said the sentence, "no... she probably uses it for tests and things." Jen gave out a slight whistle and they pressed forward, Jen was not even inches from Tiffany's back as though she could give her better protection with them mashed against one another. Tiffany tried her best not to disturb the poor layout of the boxes that were in the room. She was also cautious of more mice or rats that Diana had stolen away from the lab for testing. How many times had she taken work home? They reached the door and Tiffany looked back over her shoulder to see the eerie staircase and pile of boxes that stood between them and a quick escape. The pale light from the kitchen flooded down the entrance making it easy to spot. Maybe there wouldn't be anything in there and there was nothing to really be worried about.

Tiffany reached up a hand to the handle and a strange grumbling sound reverberated back against the walls around them. Tiffany looked at Jen who looked back and shrugged her shoulders indicating that she didn't know where it had come from either. Tiffany pressed her hand against the door knob and turned it gently. The door opened outwards and she had to step back. Jen's jaw dropped and a wicked smile curved her lips. She dove into the room in a flash. Tiffany stepped around the door, and looked into the room to see what had excited Jen.

There was a distinct sweet smell that wafted out from the mid-sized room. Tiffany's eyes trailed and she looked down at the ground. It was tiled, but covered in a film of liquid, enough to cover her foot halfway and splash quite a bit if she stood in it barefoot. The lip at the base of the door kept it from pouring out into the boxed storage area. She moved her eyes further to see that there was a simple table that was screwed into the wall to keep it from toppling over. There was a simple three legged stool that was slid gently under the table. What had Diana been carrying down here to spill that much onto the ground?

Tiffany nearly shrieked when she looked at one corner of the room to see Jen standing completely nude and stroking at her cock. She was fully erect and her toes were curling in the liquid. She tried to tug the door further open but just pressed herself between a box and the door. She had to push it closed a bit and stepped where Jen had been standing before and swung the door open in a fury. Her heart nearly skipped a beat when she saw what was causing Jen to be doing what she was doing.

Diana was on her knees next to Jen's thick cock. Her hair swung in large golden curls over her exposed shoulders. Her lips were full and thick. They looked kissable and plump. They looked glossy as if she had just applied a large amount of balm to them to make them slicker. She opened her mouth in a distinct 'O' shape and sucked down Jen's thick girl meat. That was what they were for it wasn't that they were kissable, it's that they were perfect for sucking on a thick cock. Tiffany stepped into the room her hands idly working at her clothing. She continued to admire Diana. Her skin was a gentle bronze, just a hint of sun kisses on her shoulders that made the coloring even more playful. The bridge of her nose had cute freckles on them as well, and that only made her deep blue eyes stand out even further from the light almost white blonde hair donning her head. Had she dyed her hair?

Tiffany stepped closer into the room her toes working in the warm substance that coated the floor. It was familiar... She continued to let her eyes trace over Diana's figure. Her breasts were massive, well over the normal cup sizes. She had to be at least an 'E' cup if not larger. Jen mewled in pleasure as Diana's open jaws swallowed down Jen's length with ease. Tiffany stepped forward again the thick substance still pressing between her bare toes. It was soothing on her bare skin, almost tingling. Diana's arms were working in a familiar rhythm. Tiffany traced her figure, and nearly gave out a shriek of surprise. Diana had two massive cocks. Each well over a foot long, and each was beading a thick rivulet of precum onto the coated floor. The door click closed behind Tiffany and she looked over her shoulder. There was no one there. It must have been on weights or something to make it close automatically. The sweet smell of cum drifted into Tiffany's nose. She let one of her hands rise up and start stroking at her swollen breasts.

She was greeted by bare skin. When had she disrobed? She looked over at the table and there was a pile of both her's and Jen's clothing. She looked down at herself and moaned out as she flicked a finger at her stiff nipple. She looked back at Diana sucking on Jen's cock. Jen curled her toes and her ass was dimpling as she thrust in and out of Diana's mouth. She threw her head back and gave out a hearty moan. Tiffany could tell that she had finally felt the orgasm that she was longing for. Diana's hands were stroking furiously at her duo of cocks, coaxing more precum to collect on the sticky floor. Tiffany tried to make herself leave the room, but just couldn't seem to do it. She was drawn to the other women. She needed to partake and participate in every way possible. She knelt down in Diana's collection of sperm, the tingling sensation only made it even better. She crawled forward, her eyes locked on both the heads of Diana's cocks. She opened her mouth and licked her tongue forward. She just needed to taste it. Just once.

She watched as the heavy sacks bounced against Diana's thighs with each jerk her fisted hands made on her stiff flesh. It looked so tantalizing. So tasteful, and yet so raunchy at the same time. Tiffany crawled forward, her hands made a sickening slosh in the cum filled room. She felt the sperm brush and spin happily against her exposed knees. She moved closer her mouth hanging open, the drool gathering at the corners of her mouth. She needed to have one of them in her mouth. Diana squeaked out as Tiffany's cum covered hand reached up to the tip of her cock. She slid forward and latched onto the thick phallus's head with gaping jaws. It tasted so sweet, and so powerful. It was so much thicker than she realized. Her jaw creaked and cracked as she tried to stuff more of the other woman's meat into her mouth.

Diana squirmed a bit, the head of her cock rubbing against the roof of Tiffany's mouth. She shifted from side to side propping herself up on her hands and knees. She reached back a hand and patted her ass cheeks and gestured to Jen, who was already getting the hint. She dove behind the other woman in a flurry, splashing the sweet smelling cum all over the walls and all over Tiffany. It tingled and burned where it landed. The burn wasn't bad though, it was... exciting. She hungrily drank down more of the flesh that was pouring copiously out of Diana's shapely hips. She finally dragged her mouth backwards and slid her face forwards once again. Diana squealed in delight, a cum covered hand gripped at Tiffany's hair. As the woman's seed and juices splashed on Tiffany's cheeks, she felt even more desire to make the woman cum into her stomach. She needed to be filled with her sperm.

Jen began to thrust furiously into Diana, and soon her moans were echoing around the room. It made it difficult for Tiffany to give Diana a proper cock sucking. She had to lower herself more into Diana's cum pool in order to choke down more of her cock. She was practically on her belly, barely holding her neck in a crooked position. Diana grabbed at Tiffany's shoulder and wheeled her around so she was lying on her back. She then grabbed a hold of the base of the cock that Tiffany had begun to suck on and stuffed it into Tiffany's mouth once more. That position made it much easier for her to suck on the woman's body. Why hadn't she thought of that before? It didn't matter whatever was going on felt incredible.

Diana moaned out, one hand was still masturbating her second phallus in a blur. Precum beaded and splashed across Tiffany's cum covered breasts. It was too much for her to handle. She squirmed and pressed her legs against each other. She wanted to cum so badly, but without a hand or a cock she wasn't going to reach that blissful orgasm. She decided to drink down Diana's cum and then polish herself off. With new vigor Tiffany reached up her hand and dipped it behind the swinging ball sack that was overtaking her vision. She felt around until she reached the familiar hole of a small pussy. She jammed her fingers forward and began to stroke at the insides of Diana's tight box. Diana screamed and the cock that was pushing Tiffany's jaws wider apart thickened. A rope of cum streamed across Tiffany's exposed chest and stomach.

Diana's ball moved visibly and the pressed up against her body. The cock that was stuffed between Tiffany's lips lurched, and soon her throat was being coated with thick rich cream. She swallowed down mouthful after mouthful. She continued to work her fingers in Diana's pussy coaxing more cum to erupt from the woman. Diana shivered visibly and she moaned out. Her pussy fluttered against Tiffany's fingertips as she climaxed again, though this time the amount of cum that was pumped into Tiffany's stomach was significantly less. Small splashes of semen splashed on her skin and that familiar tingling continued to writhe on her skin. Diana pulled free from Tiffany's jaw. Jenni was still pumping away at Diana moaning out. The sound of skin slapping against skin echoed in the small chamber. Tiffany pushed herself out from underneath her co-worker and began to fondle her pussy at the sight of Jenni riding Diana with new strength. Tiffany moaned out as the cum that coated her hand pushed against her steaming twat.

That tingling and burning pleasure erupted through her body. It was incredible. She moaned out and pushed her other hand into her body. Her fingers rubbing at that spot inside of her pussy that forced her to curl her toes in ecstasy. She moaned out and felt her cheeks turn red with lust. Diana watched her still stroking one of her cocks with one hand while the other was pressed firmly into the cum bath to keep herself from toppling over face first in it. Tiffany continued to work at her pussy in the same rhythm that Jenni was using to fuck Diana's exposed asshole. Diana's cheeks were a deep red from the sexual heat that was filling the room. The smell of their sweet cum made Tiffany's head spin. They were so different but at the same time they complimented each other in a way that Tiffany just could describe. She pushed her fingers forward toying around with her body coaxing pleasure from herself. She moaned out and felt as her entire body was racked with the erupting pleasure of an orgasm. It was all that she had longed for. She wanted to be a slave to her body's desires. She wanted to feel herself getting lost in the throes of bliss.

Jenni moaned out, she threw her head back and rammed her cock forward into Diana's body. Diana tumbled forward and pressed her cheek against the ground giving Jenni the perfect entry hole into her body, taking every ounce of cum that could pour out of Jen's smaller balls. Diana moaned out, but her moaning was muffled as she darted her tongue out of her mouth to drink in her own cum. Tiffany finally slowed her rubbing pace on her clit and removed her fingers from her twat. She sat back in the juices on the floor and sighed out, her chest swaying in her vision from how hard she had been panting from their sexual encounter with Diana. Tiffany tried to stand, but her body felt heavy and she was unable to do anything but watch as Jen slowly withdrew her penis from Diana's open rectum.

"Diana... how... when..." Tiffany tried to ask the other woman between deep breaths, but she was unable to create a proper sentence. She was unable to comprehend what it is that she had just done. They found Diana... but they had found her transformed and wallowing in her own cum pool. It was far off from a display that she had seen with that imaginary Anni and Mimi. Were those manifestations an actual even that was going to curb her reality into something else? How had Diana become like this so quickly. Not even Jen was as transformed as she was. Maybe that meant that Tiffany had dodged a bullet and wasn't going to get infected after all... well she wasn't if she hadn't exposed herself to Diana's sexual release like she just had.

Tiffany looked down at her body and nearly gave out a shriek. She couldn't stand up earlier because she wasn't used to the extra weight her body had in it. Her stomach stood out in her vision, it was distended and full. Diana had pumped enough cum into her body, and somehow Tiffany didn't die from ingesting too much of it. She was exposed now though. There was no way she was going to get out of this mess unless she and Diana were able to find some counter bacteria that could fight off the super bacteria that was running through their veins.

"I... was jealous of Emily ya know? So I decided to make like a super awesome version of the bacteria with other things around the lab. I couldn't stand to watch Emily being able to enjoy life so much... I just wanted to be happy like she was. So I ingested the concoction I made... I ingested all of it Tiffany. It was wonderful. You wouldn't believe what Di taught me though. She showed me how to survive. She hasn't been back to visit me, but Mimi was always so generous when I was lonely. She told me that you would be here soon, and that you were going to be a part of us." Diana said smiling. Her voice was noticeably higher than the last time they had spoken. She stood up and cum splashed onto the ground from her body. She slicked her hands back through her hair, and it stayed pushed back out of her eyes. She was changed. This wasn't the same Diana that Tiffany knew. She reminded Tiffany of the Anni that she met the night before in her sleep. Diana was much taller now, with large breasts that begged for attention. She was fit and toned, her figure made Tiffany's eyes want to dance over the shape of her body over and over.

"You are different Diana..." Tiffany said wanting to slap a hand to her forehead. Of course she was different... she had ingested that bacteria and her she was wasting her time stating something that Diana already knew.

"Well you will be too. I'm glad that you decided to join me. I wasn't a fool ya know. I saw you take the vial. I thought that you were going to use it on yourself though; I didn't know that you were going to seek revenge on your asshole of a boss. That's funny your asshole boss just fucked mine with her new cock." Diana said wheeling around and grabbing hands with Jen. They both giggled and turned back to Tiffany who was still sitting on the ground looking up at the two of them.

"Maybe we should go back to the office and infect a few more of the women that we used to work with." Jen said smiling coldly at Tiffany. She may be a bimbo sex crazed slut, but she was a deviant at the core.

"We can't do that..." Tiffany nearly screamed in frustration. She began to crawl away from the other women as quickly as possible. She needed to stop this from happening. She needed to get away from Jen and Diana. The two women continued to laugh as Tiffany pulled herself to her feet. She grabbed her clothes and waddled out of the room with as much haste as she could muster. Each step felt awkward and weighted. She was going to have to find a way through the maze of boxes and papers again... all while the two sex crazed sluts chased her down. She needed to tell someone. She needed to find a cure. She felt a tear stream down her cheek as the door clicked shut behind her, throwing her into the strangely shadowed basement where Diana's new lair was stashed away.

12