Futanarious Bimbosis Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dipped her fingers into her aching pussy and the familiar feeling of something pushing inside of her body only made her head spin further. The world tipped on end and she gave out another moan of joy. She continued to finger herself and she felt her mouth grow dry. She dug her other hand and rubbed it along the edges of her pussy collecting more of her sticky juices on her fingertips. She brought her hand to her mouth and licked the sticky precum happily. She heard someone giggle over her shoulder and she looked back not removing her hand from between her pussy lips. She kept her fingers digging gently in her moist folds. There was no one there and she assumed it was just the imaginary sex hungry imaginary friend she had invented in this unique time of crisis.

The voice laughed once more and she looked again to see nothing there. She moved her fingers and moaned out, "There we go, cum and drink some of it that is like so hot." She looked over her shoulder again and saw Anni jerking her cock to the same rhythm that she was fingering herself. Maybe it wouldn't be as bad if she just let the fake girl fuck her for a minute. Tiffany slid the chair aside and dropped to the ground on her knees in front of the large cocked woman. Anni continued to stroke as Tiffany dug her fingers away in her moist snatch. She gave out another moan and Anni made fists with her toes in the air, "Are you asking me to like fuck you or what? Bend over and give me a good view of that little pussy you are petting."

Tiffany turned around and bent forward obediently. Her heavy breasts swung beneath her and her thick nipples brushed against the cold plastic that kept the chair from rolling up the carpet. It was so dirty, but then again she was going to get even dirtier from the imaginary girl getting ready to ream her. Tiffany reluctantly removed her fingers from her pussy and spread the lips open. Anni's fingers were gently as they gripped the edge of her thigh and hip. She shivered with the anticipation for what was about to happen to her little aching body. She was little compared to the woman that was hunching forward the warmth from her cock made Tiffany almost beg for it. She turned her head to see the look in the other woman's eyes. They looked just as hungry as she felt. She just wanted to feel full again, she wanted to have that thick juicy meat pushing and stirring around inside of her. She felt her pussy clamp down with excitement as she orgasmed just at the thought of having Anni stuff a thick piece of girl meat into her body.

"Fuck me already..." her voice was distant and hollow. It was all she could do from holding herself up from collapsing. Just as she was about to tip over from the excitement of waiting Anni slid her thick cock home. She gently rolled into Tiffany's body with ease. Each and every ounce of her twelve or thirteen inch cock drove home. Anni's hips crashed against Tiffany's round bottom and she gave out a squeak and a moan in delight to feel so full once again. Anni wiggled her hips for a second and sparks of pleasure erupted inside of Tiffany, it was all she could do to not drool on the hard plastic below her. She felt her jaw go slack and her tongue lolled out happily. She pinched her eyes shut and Anni pumped into her willing body with ease.

Each thrust the large woman made would rub Tiffany's nipples into the hard plastic beneath her. The rough feeling would send a shiver of pain, but a roaring fire of pleasure would roll through her. She shivered as her pussy tried to soak up more of Anni's thick juicy precum. She moaned as another orgasm rolled through her body. Anni grunted as her pussy tightened through the ordeal, but she continued to pump away at her moaning out with pleasure each time she pushed the entire length of her dick into Tiffany's small body. She felt her body quiver with delight as each and every thick throbbing inch of Anni's length rubbed at her insides. She gave out a throaty moan as she climaxed once again. Her fingertips dug at the edges of the hard plastic and her erect nipples rubbed angrily at the material underneath her body. She was in bliss. She was nothing more than a slave for the feeling of another mind shattering orgasm.

Anni grunted again as she put her other hand firmly on Tiffany's bubbly ass. It hadn't always been that big had it? It didn't matter to her now though; she liked the feeling of it wiggling happily against Anni's smooth hips. Each time the woman thrust into her she could feel her ass shake and her breasts bounce. It made her stiff nipples rub against the plastic, but it felt wonderful. Each thrust was growing more intense by the second and she could tell that Anni was nearing her orgasm. Each time her hips moved it seemed out of sync and erratic. Tiffany wanted to hiss out and plead for the others cum, but she was in too much pleasure to even breathe.

"Cum for me little cock slut." Anni said through gritted teeth and Tiffany clenched her toes at the heels she was wearing. She hadn't taken those off? She moaned as Anni thrust into her with more gusto than before. Anni grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her head back, it didn't hurt her and the joy of being made a slave for cum was exhilarating. She realized that not only did she like the taste of cum, but she actually needed it now. Either in her mouth, or filling her stomach from her ass or pussy. Was she an addict to it, or was it similar to how Emily the Mouse was self-sustaining? Perhaps it was the way she could survive in the contamination rooms at her lab.

Anni jerked again and Tiffany's mind went blank. She didn't want anything else but to cum and feel her body being filled with the other woman's seed. Tiffany moaned out in pleasure as Anni tugged at her hair for a third time. Her hips shook and she fell forward as Anni released her grip. She pressed her cheek into the mat and she panted as her pussy fluttered in another earth shattering orgasm. Her entire body felt weak and pushed to the brink of nonexistence. Anni groaned out and with a guttural growl her cock thickened. Tiffany waited anxiously for the feeling.

The hot torrent of cum rocketed into her body with gusto. Anni's cock throbbed and twitched pumping load after load of cum into her willing little cunt. She wanted to absorb it all, she wanted each and every ounce to fill her to the brim and then keep taking more in. She wanted to swim in Anni's cum again; she wanted to feel the warmth of it washing over her body. She moaned out again as she came yet again just from the sheer rush of feeling so full of the large cocked woman's seed. Anni moaned out and another rope of cum rocketed into her body. The amount of cum was dwindling and she knew the other was going to have to stop soon. Just when she thought that her stomach was going to rupture from taking too much see Anni finally withdrew her slowly softening cock from Tiffany's body.

Tiffany gave out a moan and toppled to her side finally. Her stomach stretched out and she ran a hand gently over it. It gurgled and she opened her mouth only to taste that sweet cum on her lips. She was so full that she could actually taste it in her mouth. She sighed with content. Anni had done a beautiful job. She rolled to her back and opened her mouth to talk to Anni, only to find the woman wasn't there. She was sitting alone in the nude, aside from her heels she was wearing. She was stuffed to the brim with cum, but how could that be? There wasn't another soul in the building that could have done this to her, unless somehow her body generated the cum to sustain itself from within herself. She raised a hand to her head and it felt stiff.

She wiggled her fingers trying to bring the feeling back to it. What had happened to her? Her mind felt fuzzy and warm. Everything was going to be okay, nothing could really make her life that miserable. Would it be better to be with Jen and Diana instead of jail or a mental hospital? Suddenly she heard giggling erupt from the elevator. She tried to move to her side but could do any more than rock back and forth. Who was coming? She couldn't sit up or move with the amount of cum that was filling her body. She rocked to her side and tucked herself against the edge of her desk. The only people that would be giggling like that were Diana and Jen, and they were on the prowl. She was their prey.

12