Futareich Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Narg
Narg
1,296 Followers

She waged war against mankind with her cock. And she was winning.

At last her thrusts became irregular and even more brutal. With a final, powerful swing of her hips, the soldier cried "HAIL THE FUTAREICH!" Her balls shot upward, pumping untold quantities of Futa jizz up the absurd length of the conquering cock, deep into Jacob's beloved. Rebecca screamed in ecstasy as she was filled to the brim with the superior genetic material of the Master Sex.

At last, the Futa tore herself free of Rebecca's cunt. The obscene sound of her satisfied withdrawal sent a shudder down Jacob's spine. Lena left the seeded slut on the table, giving her no more attention than a child gives a candy wrapper after gobbling down the candy. She turned around, facing him, her fantastic phallus arcing -still erect- above his wide-eyed visage, glistening with the vaginal juices of his beloved wife. For more than a minute Lena gazed down at him from a seemingly impossible height, over the heaving swell of her massive breasts and around the girth of her thick, brutal cock. Her eyes blazed with the demonic fire of her lust. Finally she spoke. The single word she spoke struck him like the crack of a lash.

"Suck."

As before, his body seemed to move before his mind even caught up, responding instinctively to the imperious command of the dominant Futanari. This time, though, he stopped himself, his lips scarcely an inch away from the blunt tip of her meat-spear. Until now, he had been a mere victim. He had passively watched the ravishment of his wife because he had had no choice. But what would he be if he did as the Futa now commanded? If he accepted this ultimate humiliation and sanctioned the Futa's rapacity by pleasuring her predatory phallus with his mouth? The very cock that had only moments before made him a cuckold? Could he really call himself a man if he did such a thing?

Lena growled dangerously as he paused on the brink. Clearly she was in no mood to wait. Her hand shot out, fingers twisting painfully in his hair. Her other hand firmly gripped the base of her cock. For a moment he was relieved as she drew the massive meat-club away from his face, but then he realized her true intention was indeed to use the hard, thick, blunt cock as a club. She brought it down hard across his face, snapping his head to the side with the force of the blow. The sheerweight of the thing was incredible. The collision of the colossal cock with his face momentarily stunned him. When his vision finally ceased swimming he beheld Lena Einzgurn, soldier of the Futareich staring down at him with cold fury.

"Suck." She repeated. The single syllable held the cold of a glacier and the heat of a volcano, the lust of a beast and the authority of an empress. The demonic beast that hung erect before him could only be appeased through slavish worship. He could do nothing but submit or be destroyed. And so he debased himself utterly.

The head of Lena's cock filled every cubic millimeter of Jacob's mouth. His jaw creaked with the effort of fitting the fist-sized crown past his teeth. The heady, familiar taste of Rebecca's womanhood washed over his tongue, shot through with the sweet, salty flavor of the thick viscous goo still oozing from the slit in the tip.

Lena smirked down at him as he began to bob his head up and down on her phallic leviathan. Her eyes blazed with sadistic satisfaction. She did not mock him, belittle his size or his weakness or even his position on his knees. She didn't have to. The reality of her cock in his mouth was enough. Shame burned in Jacob's breast, shame greater than he had ever felt. He had been beaten, stripped, and forced to watch as his wife had been raped until she begged for the superior cum of her Futa rapist. And now he was on his knees, sucking his victimizer's cock. He began to feel lightheaded.

His own erection was achingly hard, but his own desire seemed to him as small and insignificant as his penis was before the mighty phallus filling his mouth. Her lust and satisfaction mattered, his didn't. She was everything, he was nothing. His ego was dust. She owned him.

Mercifully, after scarcely a minute of submissive fallatio Lena pulled her mighty shaft from between his lips. Holding it by the base, she turned sideways and moved back a half step. Behind the Futa soldier, on the table, Rebecca was half sitting, propped up on one elbow. Her other hand rubbed slowly between her legs, stimulating the still-gaping folds of her ravished and semen-sodden cunt. Her lips were parted and her cheeks flushed with excitement. A cruel light was in her eye, of a kind that Jacob had never even suspected she possessed. She had watched his humiliation and debasement... and it turned her on. She had enjoyed the sight of a superior Futa putting an inferior male in his place.

"What do you think of your husband now, slut?" Laughed Lena as she slowly stroked her cock with one hand."

"He's nothing," Rebecca cooed dismissively. "Come and fuck me some more, Mistress." Her fingers pulled the lips of her pussy apart invitingly.

"Very well," Lena consented swiftly. She stepped up to the table and slammed her colossal cock back into Rebecca's sodden pussy without preamble. Once again, Jacob could only watch as his wife was fucked at a level beyond the wildest dreams of any male. Again, he felt shame and terror, humiliation and defeat as he listened to the maddened moans of his wife as she took every inch of that fat Futa rod. This time, though, a kind of awe of the godlike Futa began to creep into his consciousness. The power and speed of her thrusting hips fascinated him. The clenching of her mighty thighs enthralled him. But most of all, the sway of her enormous ballsack hypnotized him.

This time his body seemed to move automatically without even a command from the studly Futa soldier. The smooth expanse of her gallon-sized sack filled his vision until the salty taste of her sweat touched his tongue and a fat Futa nut rolled into his mouth. The stench and taste of her balls overwhelmed him, and he almost lost consciousness for a moment. Her sack was tight beneath his lips, as if under immense pressure.

As soon as Jacob's lips touched Lena's smooth sack, another loud, girlish moan filled the room to accompany Rebecca's maddened cries, this one emanating from the throat of the Hingmact Corporal. "Oh, fuck... YES!" She cried, intensifying the rate of her powerful thrusts. "Suck my balls, bitch boy..." The muscles of her inner thighs began to spasm as she slammed her cock forward three more times into her willing victim with brutal force. "YES! SUCK MY BALLS WHILE I IMPREGNATE YOUR WIFE! HAIL! THE! FUTAREICH!"

He felt the fleshy sphere in his mouth heave upward, pulling his head along with it as an ungodly amount of Futa goo surged upward out of Lena's balls, pumping through her cock deep into Rebecca's already seeded womb. Two womanly screams filled the room until the windows shook, one a helpless cry of feminine fulfillment, the other the roar of a conquering Futanari. The balls lifted again and again, pumping torrent after torrent of thick Futa jizz into Rebecca's womb. Though Jacob could feel the pumping, rushing cum surging out of Lena's balls, he couldn't guess how voluminous her ejaculation actually was. Surly each spurt was far greater than any male's total volume, but how much greater? Ten times? A hundred times? He couldn't be sure.

One thing he did know. His wife would get pregnant from this. Oh, he knew rationally that isn't how pregnancies work. Volume of an ejaculation alone cannot guarantee an insemination... and yet he knew it on a more instinctual level. Rebecca would never have his children. She would bear Lena's superior offspring. Nature had made her choice, and he had been selected out.

After a seeming eternity of orgasm, Lena's balls finally stopped jumping in his mouth. She slowly backed up her hips, breathing raggedly as she pulled her titanic meat-plow out of the future mother of her child. With a loud squelch, the fist-sized helmet finally emerged. One final spurt of jizz splattered out from the tip of her cum-cannon, blasting Rebecca's small breasts and belly with thick, virile sperm. That final shot alone was more than twice as big as any load Jacob had ever shot. Then, finally, that almighty hammer of sexual power began to deflate, falling slowly to a limp length that was still three times longer than Jacob's hardest erection.

Rebecca was asleep by this time. She had orgasmed herself into unconsciousness. Her chest rose and fell gently, her hair a mess, her body covered in sweat, her own squirt, and fat gobs of Futa cum. Even in this state she was beautiful. Jacob wanted to cry.

"Stand," Lena commanded. Jacob's legs shook but he obeyed the Futa's command, rising to his feet.

"By the power vested in me by Nature I officially declare your marriage to be dissolved," said Lena. She reached out, gently brushing her fingers over his aching erection, then grasping him firmly around the base. The contact of her hand alone nearly made him explode, but her firm grip stifled his rising pleasure. "Come with me," she commanded, leading him by the dick out the toppled door of the apartment. He could hardly resist without tearing off his own dick.

As he passed over the threshold, Jacob cast one final look back at Rebecca, the last time he would ever see her. She slept in the blissful slumber of total sexual fulfillment, completely at peace with the world, and with her life. A life that no longer included Jacob Abrams.

Corporal Einzgurn led him down the hall and out of the building. For the first minute, he was filled with the overpowering urge to cover his nudity somehow. After a few minutes, however, he realized no one would give him a second glance. Stranger and more horrible things were happening on the streets of Paras than a single Futa leading a naked boy by the dick.

Pornographic moans and the rhythm of slapping flesh filled the air of the capital of Frankia. Everywhere the women were bent over benches and the hoods of automobiles, pushed up against walls or even flat on their backs in the road. No female between the ages of 18 and 50 was spared. Beautiful or ugly, thin or fat, old or young, all were taken. All the women of Paras spread their legs eagerly for the conquering cocks of the Futanari, and every single one was going to be fucked full of multiple loads of thick, hot seed.

Jacob saw more than a few men in predicaments as bad as his or worse. Some were being forced to suck Futa cock, others were stripped and beaten, and a few others were being anally raped. At the sight a shudder ran through Jacob's very soul. At least he'd been sparedthat final humiliation. So far.

As they rounded the corner a particularly strange tableau caught his attention. Five men knelt in a line, naked save for the police caps on their heads. He recognized one of them, a young officer in the Paras police force named Jaque. The men's hands were bound, their backs to a wall, eyes wide with terror. Before them stood three Futa soldiers, lined up like a firing squad. Each shemale stood in a wide stance, working her massive, brutal erection with both her hands. As the three Futa's powerful hips began to buck, Jaque broke down, gibbering and sobbing, cringing away from those abominable appendages.

Jacob had seen the man rush headlong into gunfire without flinching. A man could face death or injury with his back straight and eyes forward... But how could a man facethat?

As Lena led him past, the three Futa soldiers roared as one and erupted simultaneously, blasting their five kneeling victims and the wall beyond with gallons of thick seed, covering men and masonry in a uniform coat of white goo. The Futas laughed. The men quivered. Jacob turned his head from their shame.

Lena led him to the central train yard of Paras. The rails were apparently already repaired, with trains running between the conquered capital of Frankia and the heart of the Futareich. Trains from Vemar, Bevaria and Esden arrived constantly, carrying cargoes of fresh Futanari soldiers of the Hingmact, eager to join the ongoing conquest and rape of Man's world. Other trains carried loot, material and slaves back into the Reich's black heart. It was to one of these that Corporal Einzgurn led him, still pulling him along by the dick. The dark door of the train car yawned before him like the mouth of hell.

"This is where you get on," said Lena.

Jacob swallowed a lump in his throat. "Where will it take me?"

"To a labor camp. Bodenscheibe, probably." She chuckled huskily. "I hear it's nice. Hingmact soldiers go there for R&R sometimes."

"A... a camp?" Jacob shook. "Is that... where we... where they..."

Lena didn't seem to be picking up his unspoken question. "Where they what?"

"Where they... get rid of us...Kill us." Jacob forced the words out, gaging Einzgurn's reaction.

For a moment she looked stunned. Then, laughing, she gripped the back of his head and pulled him forward. Her lips met his, her tongue pushing passionately and invasively into his mouth. She kissed his breath away, sucking the air right out of his lungs as his head span and his heart raced. Finally, she pulled back from the kiss, still laughing. "Kill you?" she chortled. "Now why would we kill perfectly good boys? Boys are so much fun!" Her eyes seemed different than before. He could almost swear that there was empathy in those verdant green depths, maybe even compassion.

She stepped back, undoing the buttons of her grey uniform blouse. When the third came undone, her breasts practically exploded outward. In her uniform the massive mammaries had clearly been kept under pressure, packed into the smallest possible volume to which they could be confined. With that confinement gone her mounds of feminine flesh were as absurdly oversized as her lower, more masculine equipment. Jacob stared dumbly at her breasts, fascinated like a youth catching his first glimpse of the uncovered feminine form.

Reaching up with her left hand, Corporal Einzgurn twined her fingers in his hair and pulled him face first into her cleavage. The skin of her glorious tits was feverishly hot and indescribably soft. He almost felt as if he was swimming in some kind of hot, luxurious liquid. His knees nearly turned to water as he felt her fingers encircle his still aching erection and slowly begin to stroke.

"You have an idiom in your language," Lena purred. "'The carrot or the stick' I believe it goes. We Futanari have a similar expression. 'The tits or the cock'." His pleasure mounted swiftly, soaring to terrifying heights. He felt like the lower half of his body was being pulled into a vortex of tension. He was in her hands both figuratively and literally, as completely dominated as he had been an hour before on his knees, face still stinging from the weight and momentum of her swinging meat rod. But this way of being dominated was much,much more pleasant. God's own heaven, as promised by priests to the righteous, couldn't feel better than this.

His legs gave out as he came, hips bucking into her hand. The blistering peak of his pleasure obliterated his sight and hearing as his world shook, shook, shook, and burst. For a fraction of a second, he lost consciousness altogether, his weight supported only by the buoyancy of Lena's massive bust.

When his orgasm finally petered out, Lena released him from the valley of her bosom. He stumbled backward, his back hitting the cold metal side of the rail car. He panted raggedly, sliding down until he was sitting on the ground, vision still swimming from the orgasm that had almost ruptured his skull. He had never cum that hard before. His entire groin had gone numb from the force of it. Despite that, his ejaculate hadn't even been enough to fill the hand of his Futa dominator. Lena smirked as she licked his seed from her fingers. "I see you enjoyed the carrot more than you did the stick," she cooed.

Jacob bowed his head. "Yes, Mistress," he replied. Then he froze. As he had submissively lowered his gaze, he noticed something terrible. The beast between her thighs was beginning to stir.

"Unfortunately for you," Corporal Einzgurn half-purred, half-growled, "The stick will have it's way."

With awful slowness, that colossal club of massive meat falteringly twitched, rose and stiffened, standing fully, destructively erect. As her preposterous phallus hardened, Lena's eyes also lost any trace of their earlier softness. Now green fires of lust blazed in her eyes, as hot as hell, as cold as winter, as hard as her cock. When that gaze fell upon him he knew her intent, and trembled.

"You promised you wouldn't," he whimpered.

"I lied."

He fought her then with the savage strength of pure desperation. He writhed, he punched, he clawed, and he bit. Only moments ago he'd thought himself completely cowed, but now, faced with the final blow, every last bit of his psyche and his ego came forth in a single desperate surge of violent resistance, like a cornered mouse attacking a cat. The words in his mind wereNot that, please not that, anything but that!

His struggles were all in vain. Jacob's strength was too inferior to Lena's, and her lust was more powerful than his terror. Within moments he was pinned helplessly against the side of the train car, the hard, cold metal against his chest contrasting sharply with the soft heat of Lena's enormous breasts up against his back. Something both hard and hot was coming up from below.

"Please," he sobbed, tears running down his cheeks. "You've taken my country, my freedom, my wife, my pride. Spare me. Spare me... this."

"I can't," Lena whispered. He almost thought he heard regret in her voice. "I am what I am, and you are what you are, and that means this." He felt the blunt tip of her massive hardness pressing upward between his cheeks. "Take it!" She hissed. "Take my cock!" She pressed harder, harder!" "TAKE IT!" she roared, and with a savage surge of primal might the gigantic girth of her cock plunged into him. Pain exploded in his skull, pain and humiliation and defeat in their purest, distilled form.

As her hips touched his he felt her breath against his ear. She held herself balls deep inside him, her conquering spear embedded deep within the flesh of her foe. At that moment there was a brutal, one-sided sort of intimacy between them, the intimacy of complete submission to absolute power. Everything he was, was hers. Hers to hold. Hers to use. Hers to fuck.

And so she did. She fucked his body, his mind, and his soul. She fucked him harder than she had ever fucked his wife. To Lena, Rebecca had been an object to use, a resource to be seized, a vessel to be impregnated. Jacob, however, was an enemy to be destroyed. She meant to break his will and permanently destroy his ability to resist the Futareich. For the rest of his life he would slavishly serve his Futa mistresses, trembling before the might of their cocks, quailing at the sound of a zipper coming undone.

The metal door of the train car against his back rang rhythmically with the force of her humping hips, force that was directed solely against him, transmitted by the almighty wrath of her hammer of flesh. There was nothing he could do except take it. To experience his own sexual annihilation. The day's earlier humiliations had already torn his ego to shreds. With this final act Lena Einzgurn had set those shreds on fire and burned them away. He was nothing. There was no man named Jacob Abrams. He was just an extension of her. Of her massive, brutal weapon of sexual warfare.

As she fucked him like a bitch, she moaned like a girl. "Oh, yes, fuck yes," she groaned, grinding herself deep into his ass. "Fuck yes, you're so GOOD, Jacob! Fuck! You can't possibly understand what it feels like for a Futa to take a boy like this. Its not just sex. It's VICTORY! FUUUUCKKKK!! HAIL THE FUTAREICH! HAAAAIIIILLL!!

Narg
Narg
1,296 Followers