Futareich Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Narg
Narg
1,296 Followers

Two final, bruising thrusts followed this exclamation, nearly cracking Jacob's pelvis. Then heat flooded his body, endless gushing heat. After the first three shots she wrenched herself free of him and blasted the rest all over his defeated body. His groin, chest, and face were all liberally coated with blasts of her ball-batter, marking him forever as a slave. The oppressive heat and heady stench of her load nearly stole the last flickering of consciousness from his mind. He couldn't move or speak and his vision was badly blurred.

How long he laid on the floor of the train station he could not say, for his sense of time was far out of whack. At last he felt a pair of strong arms and soft hands take hold of him, lift him gently, and carry him into the darkness. He was set down on something moderately softer than the ground. Two massive breasts hung before his face. Such amazing tits. Soft lips touched his forehead.

"Goodbye Jacob Abrams," whispered Corporal Lena Einzgurn, soldier of the Futareich. "Twice in one day you emptied my balls. I think I almost fell in love with you there at the end." She chuckled. "I won't ever forget you, Jacob. Goodbye." Boots on the floor. The door sliding shut.

Darkness.

Narg
Narg
1,296 Followers