Futareich

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Narg
Narg
1,297 Followers

"Older. My turn," he said tersely. "What, in your opinion, is the best way for the Alliance to defeat the Futareich?"

"I'm afraid that just isn't possible." She shook her head. "We're too strong for you."

"I don't consider that a real answer, so I'm asking another question. Exactly how strong are you?"

Berdina laughed. "Not strong enough to break steel cable, unfortunately. Oh, all right. You want to know about our physical capabilities. The average Futa is about five times as strong as the average adult boy. Our arms are only about twice as strong as boys', though, because most of that strength is in our legs. We can sprint at fifty miles an hour and kick through cinderblocks. Your little Alliance has no chance."

"We've captured the bulk of your artillery," Abel said stubbornly. "The Reich won't be able to make any more pushes against our population centers."

"You're going to lose," Berdina insisted. "The most important weapon of war isn't a gun or a bomb or a tank. You're 'outgunned' in the only way that really matters." She smirked. "Even if we went to war naked we'd still win. In fact, if we did that, you'd probably all surrender immediately. My turn. What time is it?"

Abel glanced at Colonel Bentworth. She looked down at her watch. "Eleven fifty five," she announced. Berdina nodded.

"Why is the Futareich so obsessed with the size of their own reproductive organs?" Abel demanded.

"Ah, now that is an interesting question," Berdina sighed. "But keep in mind, we're not talking about any old organs here. We're talking about thephallus. The phallus has been used as a symbol of power and authority for thousands of years, long before Futas even existed. It's a powerful symbol that is embedded deep within human psychology for obvious biological reasons. What does a boy do when he dominates a girl? He penetrates her with his phallus. What does a girl do when she dominates a boy? She mocks his phallus and doesn't allow it to penetrate her. Perhaps she penetrates him with her own simulacrum of a phallus. Either way, we can see that phallic dominance is natural, for only phallic dominance organically results in the production of offspring.

"You already know that the first Futas were created by Female Apotheosis Party scientists, right? Those scientists wrote extensively on this matter. Their goal was to empower women by claiming the power of the phallus for womankind. Of course, we Futas don't really consider ourselves part of any 'womankind'. We are the Futanari Master Sex. We are the Goddesses of Sex and Death. Both boys and girls are inferior beings born to fall to our superior strength, worship our superior bodies, and surrender to our superior cocks. I'll prove it to you, Abel Adamson. I'll show you that true bliss comes from surrender to a strong, sexy Futa Mistress. But first, let me ask you my final question. Did you really think we would leave our artillery unguarded for no reason?"

Abel felt his heart climb into his throat.Shit! A trap! I knew it, I fucking knew it!" At that moment the walls of the building shook as something outside exploded.

"That was the ammunition stores for our artillery," Berdina said. I put a timed detonator on it. The explosion itself wasn't' that powerful. Hopefully none of your boys were caught in the actual blast. Recall, however, that the shells were full of knockout gas. The majority of your Division will be incapacitated in a matter of moments."

Through the wall, Abel could hear muffled shouts and gunfire.

"Also," Berdina continued, "I neglected to mention earlier that the seventh and tenth companies had orders to march here double time and encircle this position."

"Shit!" Swore Abel. He turned to Bentworth. "Colonel, we need to rally as many troops as we can and escape!"

"Stay calm soldier," Bentworth replied.

"But-"

Behind him, he heard wood breaking. Abel turned to see Berdina Albright standing, brushing loose coils of cable from her wrists. "The steel cable was strong enough to hold me," She said brightly, "but not the old wooden chair."

The armed guard raised his rifle. A shot rang out, deafening in the enclosed space. As the guard collapsed to the floor, Colonel Bentworth shifted the aim of her smoking pistol to Abel's chest. "Hail the Futareich!" She shouted.

"Good work, slut," cooed Berdina. "You'll get your promised reward soon. Now, Abel, it's time to make a choice." She stepped toward him. Abel backed away. "You can run. I will catch you. You can fight. I'll crush you. Or... you can kneel."

Abel went for his knife, charging forward with a desperate cry, thrusting at the point just below the giant Futa's enormous bust. She caught his wrist with contemptuous ease, twisting his arm and plucking the knife from his hand. With a push she knocked him off balance, then delivered a sweeping kick to his ankles. He fell onto his back.

Berdina was on him before he could rise, straddling his chest, pinning his arms beneath her knees. She was laughing, as if she had won a game. Desperately he struggled to get away from the massive bulge in her crotch that was now only inches from his face. He pushed and pulled against her weight and strength, completely in vain.

Berdina cupped his cheek with one surprisingly soft and delicate hand, breathing in sharply. "Oh, little one," she cooed. "You're so cute I almost can't bring myself to break you." From Abel's perspective, Berdina's face was partially eclipsed by the swell of her gigantic breasts, but the excited flush on her face was clearly visible.

"So... don't?" Abel said hopefully.

She shook her head. "I'm afraid I have too, Abel." She shrugged out of her coat as she continued. "Because you are a boy, who thinks he's a man. Men don't exist. They ceased to exist the moment the first Futa was born." She started to undo the silver buttons of her tight uniform shirt. "All boys must be brought under physical, mental, spiritual, and sexual dominance of the Futareich. It's just... natural. The Futareich is a political system based upon the New Natural Order, in harmony with the instincts of humankind. Well, two thirds of humankind, anyway." Her breasts practically exploded out of her top as the fourth button came undone. The orbs of formerly constrained flesh wobbled ominously in the air above Abel's face. Each of her chest-melons were more than double the size of his head, topped with pink nipples the size of his palms. In spite of his situation, Abel had to admit, those tits were magnificent.

They were also getting closer. Berdina was slowly lowering her chest onto his face. Soft titflesh pressed against his cheeks. Her skin was hot, as if she had a fever. For a moment, he thought he must have already died, since he clearly had reached heaven. But then he realized he couldn't breathe.

He struggled, trying to pull his hands from under Berdina's knees. Her weight was too great. He tried to turn his head, to find some gap in the airtight seal of delightfully soft, warm flesh that engulfed him, to no avail. Desperately, he thrashed, trying to break free of the powerful Futa's grasp. Slowly he felt himself getting weaker. Just as he was about to slip into unconsciousness, a bleary thought crossed his oxygen deprived brain.Why am I even fighting? Wouldn't it be better to die now, smothered by breasts, than to live and face... other things? That thought gave him peace as he lost the strength to struggle any more.

That was the moment Berdina chose to relent. Her twin cushions of pale flesh lifted from his face. Blessed air rushed into Abel's lungs. Part of his mind cursed himself for not dying, because theother things were now back on the table, but oh God, it felt so good to breathe!

"Always remember," Berdina cooed, caressing his cheek, "Even with the softest, weakest part of my body, I can kill you. You can't fight me." She leaned back, reaching a hand behind her back to caress his stomach. Slowly her hand slid lower, down to his crotch. "My, someone's excited," she giggled, unzipping his pants.

He hadn't noticed himself becoming aroused, but it had happened. She pulled his erection free of his pants, glancing over her shoulder to look at it. "Hmmm. Six or seven inches huh?" Her hand gently closed around the shaft. She smirked as an involuntary shudder ran through his body. "How big do you thinkmine is hmm?" She shifted her hips, deliberately bringing his attention to the massive bulge the front of her pants. He shook his head. "What, you don't want to find out?" She chuckled. "Ok then. I promise I won't unholster my gun until yours goes off." She stroked her hand up his shaft and then back down. "I wonder how long you'll last."

Berdina continued to slowly stroke his erection. She stayed facing him the whole time, eyes never straying from his face. Her cheeks were flushed in excitement as she savored his powerlessness and fear.

Abel tried to fight down his own impending orgasm, dreading his inevitable fate. He was given a respite from an unlikely source. Colonel Bentworth clutched at Berdina's arm, gasping desperately. The formerly reserved hard-assed military officer was a mess, her face flushed and sweaty, eyes dilated. Her fatigues were soaked through at the crotch. "Please, Mistress, my reward. I did everything you asked, and I can't wait any longer."

"Oh, I'd almost forgotten you, slut." Berdina laughed. "Couldn't wait until I was finished with Abel, huh? Well alright. I suppose I do owe you a reward. Colonel Elizabeth Bentworth, I hereby promote you to the rank of Baby Breeder First Class. Take off all your clothes."

The desperate former Colonel of the Alliance hastily began to disrobe, revealing her enticing body as Berdina watched appraisingly. "Looks like you get a reprieve," she said to Abel, releasing his throbbing member. "Instead you get a show with front row seats! Lucky boy."

Bentworth now stood nude before Berdina, sizable chest heaving, faced flushed in desperate desire. Her juices were dripping down her legs as she waited on her Futa mistress's word. Berdina still knelt astride Abel's chest. She put her hands on her hips, looking her new slut up and down. "Good. Now, take out my cock," She commanded. Bentworth knelt just above Abel's head. The musky smell of his traitorous commanding officer's arousal filled his nostrils. Bentworth leaned forward, obeying the Futa's command.

*Zip!*

*Flop!*

*Splat!*

Something very big and very heavy landed on Abel's face. It completely obscured his vision, and its burning heat nearly scalded his skin. He heard Bentworth gasp in aroused amazement, "Oh God, its fucking HUGE! Hail the Futareich!" A moment later, Berdina pulled her hips back a little. Only then could he really appraise the magnitude of the monster that had just fallen on his face.

The swollen snake was a good bit thicker than his arm. The massive curved shaft was crowned by a giant, soft cockhead the size of two clenched fists. In total the thing must have been more than two feet long. There was abrutality to it that couldn't be described in words. It was a wrecking ball, destruction in terrible phallic form. Beneath the base of the massive monolith, an enormous smooth, swollen sack sat on Abel's chest. The ludicrous scrotum contained two titanic testes, each the size of a hand grenade. The heat of those balls was radiating through his shirt. The stench of her was overpowering now, that musky scent that made him think of dangerous animals.

The Futa smirked triumphantly down at Abel from on high. "In case you're wondering, twenty five inches." There was nothing he could do except stare in existential horror. Terrified though he was, he couldn't look away, the same way he wouldn't have been able to look away from the barrel of a gun pointed at his face. He realized in that moment that what he was looking at was itself a weapon of war. The most powerful and terrible weapon ever designed.

"Come here, slut," Berdina commanded, pointing right at Abel's head. "Put your pussy right here."

Bentworth scrambled to comply, kneeling on all fours, steaming slit inches above Abel's forehead.

The monolith of phallic meat arched upward, pressing firmly against the tiny opening. A visible shudder passed through Bentworths body and clear, fragrant fluid oozed out onto the dick. "Welcome to the Futareich, slut," Berdina growled. Her hips began to press forward, harder and harder, until at last the massive head of her cock slid into Bentworth's cunt with the sound of a hammer hitting a watermelon. She pressed forward in one slow relentless thrust, long past the point that should have been anatomically possible. As her hips at last pressed against Bentworth's ample ass, the Futa's smooth sack slid right over Abel's mouth and nose.

She pulled back and thrust again, harder this time. Bentworth trembled and moaned, a gush of juices splattering out all over Berdina's cock and Abel's face. "All pussy belongs to the Futareich!" Berdina shouted as she battered her willing victim with another punishing thrust. "Hail the Futareich!"

"Hail!" Screamed Bentworth. "Hail!" "Oh, fuck, HAIL!" Her pussy burst again, splattering fragrant fluid everywhere as she writhed in orgasmic pleasure no man could provide. The unbelievable scene of impossible copulation unfolded before Abel's eyes minute by minute. As the fucking became more frantic, Berdina's balls began to batter him, like twin fists smashing repeatedly into his face.

"Do you get it now, cutie?" Bentworth roared, swinging her hips with reckless abandon. "This is the liberty women really crave. They might not say so. They might not think so. But once they experience the power of the Futanari Master Sex, all they'll ever want is Futa cock and Futa babies. For sluts, slavery! Is! FREEDOM!"

Those last three exclamations were punctuated by particularly brutal thrusts, and then, with and audible *SPLURT!* Berdina's Balls contracted, lifting off of Abel's face as they blasted an inconceivable amount of virile Futa seed into the now nearly comatose colonel-turned-breeder Bentworth. Berdina's orgasm went on and on, spurt after spurt, for over a minute. Finally, she sat back on her heels, allowing Bentworth's limp body to slide off of her cock. Thick white goo flooded out of Bentworth's gaping cunt. Abel barely managed to close his eyes in time as nearly-boiling Futa spunk splattered all over him. Berdina gave Bentworth's ass a contemptuous shove, and the barely conscious breeder collapsed to the floor, moaning lewdly and rubbing her ravaged pussy tenderly.

"Well, I've taken care of your dear commanding officer," Berdina said brightly. She wiped Abel's face with the former colonel's shirt, allowing him to open his eyes. The Futa's giant, brutal cock towered above him, rock hard and glistening with the juices of a traitorous cunt. "Now where were we?" She reached back again, wrapping her fingers around his comparatively tiny erection.

To his eternal shame, he came as soon as her fingers touched him. His hips bucked and he gasped as he spent his seed, conscious of just how pathetic his pitiful spurts seemed after the Futa's powerful display of impregnation.

Berdina chuckled, licking his sperm off her fingers. "Well, I guess that's that."

Her weight lifted off of him and she grabbed his shoulder, rolling him over onto his belly. He immediately tried to scramble away, but she stepped on his lower back, pinning him to the ground. He kept struggling desperately against her hold, knowing he could not face what she had in store for him.

A piece of wood clattered to the ground beside his head, a piece of the chair Berdina had been tied to earlier. Then her foot came down hard, smashing the wood to splinters and cracking the concrete floor beneath. A second later, her other foot settled gently onto the side of his head. Abel went very still.

"Good boy," Berdina purred. She pulled off his clothes, starting with his shirt, then completely removing his pants and tossing them aside. Then she pulled off her own clothes, carefully folding them and setting them a good distance away. Finally she laid atop him, hands stroking his back.

"Please!" Abel gasped. "Mercy!"

"Mercy?" Berdina repeated, rolling the word over her tongue as if she had never spoken it before. "What do you mean?"

"I'll... I'll do anything," Abel stuttered. "Anything you ask. You want me to pledge allegiance to the Futareich? I'll do that. You want to send me to a labor camp? I'll go willingly and work hard, too. You want me to..." the word caught in his throat, but he forced it out. "To... suck? I'll suck. Just please don't do what you're about to do."

Berdina paused for a moment, then sighed. "Sorry, pretty boy. No mercy. Boys who defy the Futareich get fucked. Those are the rules, and to be honest, I'm not feeling very generous." She leaned over him, nipping his ear. "See, you outmaneuvered me on the battlefield. My plan was to fire off a few shots, then fall back, but you went and captured me! Now I feel like I have to prove my Futahood to you."

"You've proved it already!" Abel pleaded desperately. "You've slapped me in the face with it and fucked my commanding officer!"

"Not good enough," Berdina growled. "I'm going to pound you into the ground and teach your body and soul to submit to the Futareich. To Futa cock. To MY cock."

She adjusted herself, sliding her hips downward. Her hot, iron hard rod slid down his spine, leaving a tingling trail of precum across his back. "It won't be as bad as you're thinking," she cooed. "Futa cock is made to dominate and impregnate, not to kill and maim."

That didn't really make him feel any better. As the blunt tip of her massive meat club pushed in between his ass cheeks, she embraced him like a lover, pushing her soft bosom against his back. The pleasant feeling of her very feminine breasts against him felt very incongruous given the situation lower down.

She pushed forward slowly, relentlessly, and utterly without mercy. Pain exploded in his ass as the head pushed its way into him, deeper, deeper, so far he thought it might reach his heart and crush it, putting him out of his misery. He was experiencing the ultimate form of defeat, and the humiliation burned almost as brightly as the pain. He barely noticed his own orgasm as his prostate was completely flattened by the massive invading girth of the enemy's spear.

Finally her hips rested against his ass, all two feet of her oversized weapon embedded in his guts. She kissed the back of his neck, cooing soflty. "That's right. Take the Futa cock. You can't just see it. You have tofeel it impaling you. Dominating you. You have to know that your own little boy penis is no match for it.Feel my superiority. This is why the Futanari Master Sex will rule the world. This is why all women will be knocked up by Futa sperm. This is why all boys will serve as our loyal slaves. This is the Futareich!"

As promised, she fucked him without mercy. She swung her hips in a savage, brutal rhythm, slamming him repeatedly into the ground. No observer would ever have confused this copulation for a consensual encounter. This was violence. This was sexual warfare.

Strangely, as the encounter wore on, Abel's pain began to fade, replaced by a faint tingling sensation. He felt the same tingling on his back, where Berdina had previously smeared her precum against his spine. Curious.

What he felt now wasn't pleasure exactly, but rather a feeling of distance, as if his mind was floating on a cloud even as his body was being ravaged. He felt like his body no longer belonged to him. In fact, he realizedhe no longer belonged to himself.

"Fuuuuckk, Abeeell," Berdina gasped in an incongruously cute, feminine voice. "Your ass is just too fucking good. I'm not sending you to a labor camp when I'm done with you. "I'm keeping you as my personal fluffer boy. You'd like that wouldn't you? Huh, Abel? Oh, FUUUUCK!"

Narg
Narg
1,297 Followers