Futareich

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Narg
Narg
1,288 Followers

She tore herself out of his ass, standing over him, and rolled him over again with her foot. He blinked, looking blearily up at her sweaty, heaving body as she violently pumped her cock. A spasm passed through the towering Futa, and finally she began to cum. Thick, hot ropes of sticky white fluid blasted from her cock, raining down on Abel's limp body. Futa jizz so hot it nearly burned him splattered all over his face, his chest, and his own spent groin. The rain of sperm went on and on. It was like having a milk jug emptied all over him, except the milk was thick hot pressurized goo. The part of his mind that could still think was conscious of the ultimate humiliation that this act represented. Berdina had violated him, using his body to pleasure her unstoppable phallus, and now she was marking him as her sexual property. He accepted his defeat. He was her property now.

Finally her orgasm ebbed. She knelt astraddle his head, presenting her slightly softening cock to his mouth. Abel obeyed the will of his Mistress, opening his mouth and sucking gently on the massive head of her cock, sucking out the left over cum still inside that massive shaft. There was a lot of it. Two full mouthfuls. He swallowed dutifully. Her cum tasted surprisingly sweet, like salted caramel with too much salt.

She grinned down at him, her magnificent, powerful body glistening with sweat, her enormous pillowy breasts heaving. Her expression was one of delighted triumph, of utterly guiltless conquest. She was a superior being who had just proven her superiority. "Welcome to the Futareich," She said. "Now suck my fucking cock."

Narg
Narg
1,288 Followers