Futatales: Just Another Cherry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redskyes
redskyes
1,111 Followers

"Come for me, Vee," I managed to gasp.

Vee growled and her rhythm shattered. She fucked me onto her big dong once, twice, then she ballooned inside me. She came so fucking hard, and so did I. The first spurt filled me up so fast with hot cum that it had nowhere to go. It blew out of me around her wide shaft with a lewd wet sound, splatting loudly to the floor. Vee held me down onto her cock, and my hips thrust back and forth of their own accord, milking her spurting length. Every hot spill inside me was far more than my little body could contain. Her hot seed poured out between us onto the floor.

I hugged her tight, pressed my cheek to hers and rode out my climax. After three more tremendous spurts into my quivering sheath, Vee lifted me up off her cock and held me close. Her length was trapped between us, still spilling her seed, spurting thick cum onto my chest and neck, each salvo feeling big enough to fill a tall glass. It took me a moment to realize that Vee was thrusting her hips, using the front of my body to rub the last of her cum out of her cock. When it was over, she simply held me.

"You are amazing, Cassandra," she said with a whisper.

I smiled against her cheek. She was softening against me, but not by much. "You're not so bad yourself, Vee," I told her, kissing her cheek. Her skin tasted really good, kind of sweet with a hint of spice. I kissed her again, on her jaw, then trailed my lips up. When I kissed the soft lobe of her ear, she shuddered and hardened between us.

Vee stroked my back with her hand, held me up with her other hand cupping my butt. "Before we clean ourselves, I would like one more moment with you."

"You would, huh?" I chuckled, and nibbled her earlobe.

Vee hissed and lowered me to my back on the bed. She towered over me and took hold of my waist, pulling me towards the edge of the bed. I looked down my body, thickly coated with warm demon cream, and saw her giant cock hovering over me. She smoothed her hands down my thighs and behind my knees.

"I would very much enjoy a bath with you, but I would like to come, if it pleases you."

I spread my legs wide. "Guess you haven't come enough, huh?"

Vee shook her head and angled her hips, backing up so that her big dick lined up with my entrance. "No, I have yet to, but I am still close."

"Whoa," I blinked at her and curled my hands into the sheets to get ready. "You mean you haven't come yet?"

Vee grinned, then shoved her fat dick inside me. So much cock spread me open, filled me right up, so very deep. She drew her hips back and pulled her achingly hard length almost completely out of me, then slowly thrust back in, and just a little bit deeper.

"I have been near release," she said, thrusting into me again, still slow, but still so fucking deep. "The Blood of the Hound still flows in you, and you are nearly ready to accept all of me."

"How much...oh fucking hell..." I cried out, her big hot dong pushing so deep. "How much left?"

Pushing in, Vee took my hand and guided it between my legs. When I felt her shaft, I closed my hand on her wide girth and felt what remained outside me, and it was at least a few inches.

"Vee, I don't think I can," I shook my head, pleading to her with my eyes not to hurt me.

Vee leaned over me and gave my lips the softest kiss. "You can. I will not hurt you. I swear this."

I believed her. Fuck if I know why, but I did. When I nodded, Vee drew her thick dick out of me and pushed back in. She fucked me slowly, but so very deeply, so long and so wide that things were moving inside me to make room. I grabbed the back of her neck with my hand for support, so that I could look down between us and watch her big purple shaft moving in and out of me. I could see her smooth sack, her balls so big and full, even bigger than when I first saw them. It would have taken both of my hands to hold just one of them. The thought of them full of that much cum made my wet walls flutter around her, my body milking her, urging her on.

"Oh, you are the embodiment of sin, Cassandra," she said, frowning with concentration. I think she was already close to coming, because I felt her swelling inside me, her hard length throbbing, jerking up and down while she thrust smoothly in and out. "I could be with you day and night."

I watched her body as she moved, the muscles in her arms and thighs flexing, abdomen rippling, big firm breasts swaying up and down. My gaze found her face, high cheekbones, cute nose, lovely mouth, pretty ears, and big glowing eyes that were so expressive, the pleasure she was experiencing with me there for all to see. She was a huge demon, but she was so beautiful.

"Gods, Cassandra," Vee sighed and thrust deep, and I felt even more of her push inside me, taking my breath away. "I could pleasure you for eternity, take you endlessly."

Vee fucked me harder then, faster, and ever deeper. Something shifted inside me, and her next thrust slid past a tight barrier, so very deep. The feel of it threw my head back. There wasn't enough room inside me to breathe with her cock that deep. She must have been fucking my entire torso. On the next thrust, she held herself deep, and she pushed.

"Just a little more, Cassandra," she told me sweetly.

I moaned helplessly.

She kissed my nose and eyelids and pushed her cock firmly between my legs, and little by little, she fed more of her fat dong into me. "So close, little pet. Almost there." I felt her shiver above me, her big dick squeezing inside me, then her huge smooth sack settled against my ass. "Yessssss!" she hissed loudly, swelling and thickening and just holy shit!

"Oh my God," I whimpered, shaking beneath her, uncontrollably. I couldn't summon the strength to raise my head and look between us, not even to open my eyes. I could merely lay there while she resumed fucking me, her big demon dick squishing loudly in and out of me.

"Come for me little pet," she told me, breath caressing my face, fucking me so slow and so very deep. "Come for your demon."

I felt her cock buck inside my body, swell, throb, so goddamn big that I could almost feel the cum rushing up her shaft, and I was undone. I screamed my release, clamped down on her lovely dong, and she came. The first pulse shot into me at length, not a spurt, but a river of hot cum. It filled me up in an instant, but none of it came out of me.

"So good," she breathed.

I felt her cock shrink down just a little and the river of goo stopped flowing, but then she swelled again and another tidal wave of cream blew into me. My demon lover came inside me again and again, and I came so very hard. My body felt so strange, so heavy. Vee groaned and pushed up onto her arms above me, moaned, then whimpered. I was dimly aware that I couldn't feel much of her inside me anymore, just the tip of her pressing at the end of me - which wasway too far up my body - and her incredibly wide shaft at my opening. She came and came, until finally, with a great shudder, it was over.

My arms fell limp to my sides.

"That was wonderful, Cassandra," Vee said, but I couldn't reply, couldn't voice my agreement. I was thoroughly fucked out. Vee feathered gentle kisses down my chin and throat, slowly dragging her big dick out of me. The only place I could feel her moving inside me was at my opening. "Your body was made for this, to be with us."

I shivered when she kissed down my chest, briefly capturing a nipple in her hot mouth.

"You took all of me, little one," Vee told me, kissing down my belly, which felt strange. Her hands slid up my thighs to my stomach, and the pressure of just having her hands there was intense.

I managed to lift my head to see, and I nearly fainted. My belly was swollen hugely, like I was nine months pregnant with twins, triplets, or fucking quadruplets.

"Holy shit!" I gasped.

Vee chuckled and kissed my big belly, and she stopped dragging her cock out of me. I could see a lot of hard shaft outside me of, and while it was glistening, I didn't see any cum on it. It was still inside me. All of it.

"Do not worry, Cassandra. You are undamaged, and you are not with child," she told me, slipping her hands under my shoulders and butt. She lifted me up and off the bed, cradling me against her, her big cock still lodged inside me like a giant cork. "You are merely full with my seed."

"Vee, what...I don't..." I just shook my head at her, amazed and frightened. I'd fucked a demon girl with balls nearly the size of my head, a cock as long as my torso and as thick as my arm, and she'd filled my belly to near bursting with cum.

Vee smiled sweetly and kissed me, then started walking. "Let us adjourn to the bath and empty you."

"Sure, okay," I muttered, and I couldn't help but gasp as she walked, every step she took making her cock move just a little inside me, gallons of demon cream sloshing around her mighty dick in my belly. I just let my head fall against her shoulder.

I heard her start the shower, then she held me in both arms, caressed my back with her hand, while her other hand held my butt in her big palm.

"We will empty you, clean you," she breathed, kissing my ear, my jaw, then my mouth, her tongue licking at my lips. "Then we will couple again, yes?"

I blinked my eyes open and looked at her, and the expectant expression she wore was hopeful and so cute, despite how big she was.

What the hell. Why not?

"Sure," I told her.

Vee smiled with delight, then she carried me, her demon's whore, into the shower.

I couldn'twait to see how the rest of the weekend turned out.

redskyes
redskyes
1,111 Followers