Futatales: Roomies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was doing it. I was jacking off my roommate, my pretty, female roomie with an oversized dick and giant nuts.

"Who else?" I asked, still fist-fucking her fat member.

Chloe moaned, then she bit her lower lip and groaned loudly as her cock just throbbed in my hand. I watched in amazement as a spurt of still mostly clear fluid just kind of jumped out of the top of her dick, about an inch high, and when it came back down, it coated my fingers in thick goo. Had she just come? It had certainly been enough. But no, the color was wrong. As I said, it was mostly clear, not white. So not cum. Just prefuck. A wholelot of prefuck. My God, thepower of her dick, the awe-inspiring potential...it was fucking astounding.

"Who else?" I repeated, not looking at her, still jacking her off.

"Uhm, Sandy," she moaned.

Clear goop was leaking out of her at a steady rate by that point. Every upward stroke pulled a little bit out of her, but every downward stroke pushed a whole fuckinglot out of her. Up and a drop, down and a small spurt, again and again until my stroking hand was coated with her thick arousal. Her balls too, slippery with precum, slickening my hand down there, letting me really roll her nuts round and round in my palm.

"Sandy?" I said.

I sensed her nod. "Girl I met at the...oh shit...gym."

Suddenly, the flow of pre-ejaculate stopped. Her cock got so goddamn hard that it felt like an iron rod wrapped in silk. Christ, she was big. I could have wrapped both hands around her and had room for a third.

"Girl?" I inquired.

"She's...Jesus!...she's...she's younger."

"Younger?"

"Yes," she hissed through her teeth, then, "Unngh!"

Then it happened. Her cock grew in my hand, longer, thicker, that much harder. Her mammoth balls pulled tight against her body. I leaned back to get a good look, still holding her, still cupping her. Her dick shuddered, jerked, and this shockingly colossal column of white just shot out of her, high into the air. I lost sight of it when the tail-end left her gaping pee-hole and went well above my head. Then it came back down, twisting and more or less straightening back out as it landed in a hot, heavy line on the top of my head, over my forehead, down my nose, across my lips and off my chin, and finally, the vast majority of it in my cleavage.

I was so stunned, so utterly unprepared for such an unnaturally massive eruption, that I didn't recoil. I didn't move, not even when another rope blasted out of her cock, two feet long, maybe more, up and up and up until it came back down on me in another thick line of warm goo. I was leaning back a little further, so most of the third explosion got my face, almost completely coating the left side. I closed my eyes just before my left socket literally filled with cum. I opened my right eye in time to see a fourth ejaculation, shooting so goddamn high and coming back down to stretch across my nose and chin and a huge fucking glob of the warm stuff just plunged into my gaping mouth.

Still, I didn't recoil. I felt it on my tongue, that thick fluid, that rich cream, that awesome amount of surprisingly tasty semen flowing to the back of my mouth as more and more of it blew out of the top of Chloe's dick, on my face, shoulders, arms, chest, and yes, in my mouth. So much of it in my mouth. And I was closing my mouth, smacking my lips, swallowing and moaning and she was still coming.

Ten pinky-thick ropes? Twelve?Twenty? Fuck if I knew.

But...

Just...

God!

I knew this though. I'd watched my fair share of porn. I knew what bukkake was. And I felt like that, like a cum-slut from a bukkake flick. I must have looked like it too, because it was all over me, lumpy globs and long streaks of white jizz. The whole left side of my face was coated with it, like a warm mask or second layer of skin.

The funny part? I realized something rather important. I had it, the power, the control. Chloe had just come, because I had made her come. She was just sitting there on the deck and leaning back, wide bikini-clad breasts heaving as she tried to catch her breath. Her legs dangled in the water and her huge unexplainable dick was still rock-fucking-hard.

And so I knelt there between Chloe's legs, leaned over, and opened my mouth wide, taking her inside, her crown, her smooth, shiny, cum-coated cock head. I reveled in the feel of her helmet gliding over my tongue, lost in the taste of her rich semen and her warm skin, enraptured by the power of her fat fucking dick as I began to lick the ridge of her crown and kiss her tip. She was still hard, still so fucking hard and her balls were still so massively swollen, heavy and packed full of more creamy goo that was waiting to be brought out.

And she was at my mercy, my whim.

She was mine.

So, if you were wondering, that's how I found myself sucking off my dickgirl roommate. And I can't wait to tell you what happened next.