Future Encounters Ch. 01

Story Info
Sequel to "A Chance Encounter".
2.2k words
4.53
17.3k
30

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short chapter that will begin this new series. This story is a direct sequel to "A Chance Encounter".....

*

Eric woke up covered in debris from the forest floor, and cum on his chest. A few months ago he would have found this bizarre to say the least. But now, it was just another Tuesday morning. He rolled over, and found his girlfriend sound asleep beside him. Eric nuzzled into the crook of her shoulder, breathing in her familiar scent. Cassie stirred, and squeezed her legs closer together. Which in turn made her vagina clamp down harder on Eric's cock.

The two werewolves had spent another night passionately rutting in the woods. And were currently basking in the afterglow. Eric felt his dick twitch, and he had the urge to start plowing his mate again. But it was morning, and he did have classes at eleven. And Cassie had a plane to catch. Much as he hated to see her go.

"Time to get up Cass," Eric nipped in her ear. Again, she stirred but didn't wake up. Eric sighed, and pulled out of her tight cunt. That woke Cassie up. Eric moaned, as his cock popped out of her pussy. Juice dripped down his red rocket, and Eric had to concentrate to get it to retreat into his sheath.

"Heeeyyy, whaz datfer?" Cassie slurred her words as pleasure wracked her nether regions.

"Your parents are going to start wondering where you are if you're not home soon." Eric said, wiping the dry spunk from his fur.

"Oh ya. Well thank you for the wake up. I wish my alarm clock was as good as you are." Cassie said, stroking Eric's matted chest fur. Her claws tickled him, and Eric's tail twitched in pleasure.

"Wish you didn't have to go." Eric said, fondling Cassie's ears. The act made her shudder with pleasure, and she felt a generous amount of liquid pooling in her lips.

"It's only for three days. And I do want to see the rest of my family. I'll be back in time for a weekend of fun." she assured him.

It was November, the week of Thanksgiving. Cassie was going away for the holidays, leaving Eric alone for the first time since they'd met. Up until now, they'd always spent their nights together. Either in Eric's basement, or out in the woods somewhere. Neither of their parents ever caught on. Cassie's were too busy working, and Eric's parents just seemed oblivious. There had been a few close encounters with Jamie, Eric's brother. Eric often wondered if he should just tell Jamie. It would be nice to have someone else in on their furry secret. But Cassie was worried Jamie wouldn't take the news "well". She still had fears of villagers storming her house with pitchforks, torches, and shotguns. Reasonable fears when one is a werewolf.

"Come on, you're the one who woke me up. Might as well head back now." Cassie stood up and offered a paw to Eric. He accepted and rose to his feet. Standing, he was half a head taller than Cassie, who was almost exactly seven feet tall in her lupine form.

"I'll come around later, okay?"

"You'll miss your class."

"Eh, I've got perfect attendance otherwise. What's one class? I'd rather spend my time with you."

"Eric just go to class, I'll call you later. You need to get used to me not being around." Cassie said.

"I know." Eric sighed. He wasn't sure how he was going to make it through the weekend without Cassie around.

He was still adjusting to his new sex drive. Apparently being a werewolf warranted some unforeseen side effects. Cassie herself never noticed them much, unless it was that time of month. But for Eric, it was an almost endless cycle of lust. If he didn't masturbate at least once a day he found it was impossible to focus on anything. In retrospect this wasn't so bad. Considering the alternative was to sneak into the janitor's closet at school every other class to either jack off, or fuck Cassie senseless. Which they had done on one occasion.

"If you want, we can try cybersex again tonight." Cassie rubbed her head against Eric's. His musk wafted into her nose, arousing her again.

"Thanks. I'm gonna miss you."

"Of course you are. Now, let's go home before someone sends a search party after us."

Eric kissed Cassie's head before the two departed for their respective homes. Both dashed through the woods on all fours so as not to waste time. Tails streaming behind both, they became dark blurs amidst the green foliage of the forest around them.

Cassie dashed back to her house, and caught her parents busy packing their car. She slipped into her bedroom with some difficulty, as her window wasn't big enough for her larger body. But she couldn't reach her second story window in her human form, so she forced herself inside. Pinching her tail in the process, and releasing a very canine yelp. Thankfully her parents didn't hear, or didn't think much of the sound. If it wasn't so convenient, Cassie might have been concerned that her parents were so oblivious sometimes.

Since meeting Eric, she'd become much more comfortable in wolf form. That first year after being bitten, she'd been alone and terrified of her body. Now that she had someone to share her "condition" with, Cassie found she really enjoyed the her animal side. The speed, the strength, it was all incredible. Especially the sex. She'd used special animal dildos before, but nothing was like the real thing.

"Eric's such a gentleman too. Much better than my exes." Cassie thought as she defurred. Her body's transformation was much more drastic compared to Eric's. She was far smaller, and had little musculature. She was a little above average, though most guys never noticed. Sure they googled her, but it was common knowledge that shortly after Cassie moved to town she and Eric hooked up.

"Cassie, are you up yet? "Your father and I are done loading the car." her mom called from downstairs.

"Yes! Just doing some last minute packing." she shouted back. Standing naked in her bedroom, Cassie scrambled to find clean clothing and then actually do some last minute packing.

By the time he got back to his house he could smell breakfast cooking, and hear his brother showering. Eric dashed into his bedroom through the still open window, and prepared to shift back. Changing back was always difficult for him. Once furry Eric never wanted to go back to his boring human self. But he knew he couldn't very well spend the rest of his life as a werewolf. At least not without living in the woods forever. And as much as he enjoyed a good run, he also liked using showers, watching TV, playing video games, and all other luxuries he used to take for granted.

Of course being a werewolf had its perks. The best being dating Cassie. She wasn't just a pretty face, she was nice. Not a bad bone in her body, except towards small animals like squirrels or rabbits. She'd told Eric that once she'd nearly caused a car accident because she was so intent on running this squirrel over. No particular reason why, it was just pissing her off.

Eric sat down on his bed and stared at his body. He wouldn't say he was a narcissist, but he couldn't help but admire his body. Despite being covered in fur, he was ripped. Muscles were well defined in his arms, abs and legs. And his cock wasn't half bad either. Again, despite the wolfish qualities, it was a good fortune inches erect. Right now, hidden inside his sheath, Eric would wager it was about half that.

The red tip slithered out as Eric continued to admire his endowments. His huge grapefruit sized balls swelled with lust, and Eric knew what he had to do. He loved doing it too. He hadn't been one of those guys who jacked off on a daily or even weekly basis before. But now, especially around Cassie, Eric would get hard ons in the blink of an eye.

Reaching a paw under his bed, Eric pulls out the one month anniversary gift Cassie had bought him. A masturbator styled at a dog's vagina. Eric would have been grossed out that someone had even bothered to make something like that before he'd been turned into a dog himself. Now he was grateful, because in the moments when he missed Cassie and needed a quicky, this was perfect.

He wiped some of his own pre off the head of his dick and rubbed the walls of the pocket pussy, lubing it up for him. As he slide it over his now extended cock, Eric let out a soft howl of pleasure. Eric starts sliding it back and forth slowly, his eyes closed as he revels in the feeling. Squeezing it in his paws to simulate Cassie's actual vagina clamping on him, his thrusts speed up.

Now bent over, one paw on the ground to support himself the other pumping with increasing speed, Eric starts panting. He hopes Jamie is still in the shower and can't hear him. His large balls wiggle behind him as his hips thrust forward in time with his pumping. They start to pull up, and the tense feeling lets Eric know he's close.

"Who's a good boy?" Eric thinks to himself. His knot pops into the masturbator, and Eric spews his load into the false pussy. Thick cum that leaks out and around his cock. Eric pants as he catches his breath. His tail wags mindlessly as Eric slowly removes the pussy from his cock. Thankfully, since this is a fake pussy, he has not problem in pulling it off his bloated knot. Normally he'd have to wait until his know was deflated before pulling out, lest he risk hurting his mate.

But at the moment Eric's mate was just a cylinder of silicon. After removing his dick, Eric sees His it's very shiny, and almost completely covered in cum. The knot is still swollen, so until it returns to normal Eric will have to remain in wolf form. Not that he minds. He loves it. He crawls to his bedroom door and locks it before Jamie bursts in. Then closes his eyes, still basking in the afterglow of his orgasm and nods off.

"Eric if you don't get your ass down here I'm eating all the pancakes." Jamie called to his brother from the hallway. Stirring from his sleep, Eric blinks before realizing what's happened. Still wolfed out, Eric jumps to his feet (paws) and responds.

"Ya, I'm awake. Coming downstairs in a few!" Eric shouted back. Reluctant to change back, Eric does only when he sees that it's getting late and he does have a morning class to attend.

So Eric shifts back. His fur retreated into his skin, as if being pulled along by a string. Eventually all of his fur disappeared, revealing nothing but fair colored skin underneath. Bones shrunk until they were human sized, and others reshaped from paws back into hands. The most painful part of the transformation was when his skull reformed. Eric's muzzle felt like it was being crushed back into the rest of his face. Until it was nothing more than a regular human nose.

His tail was sucked back into his spine, the vertebrae shrinking into nothingness. And the finally change was his wolf cock. The sheath wrapped tightly around it withered, losing hair and length. It retreated, revealing more of Eric's shaft, and once again becoming a foreskin. His actual cock was paling, turning a less violent shade of red, and then back to its normal color. Eric was sad to see his extra length and girth disappear.

Over the past several months he'd grown accustom to having an eighteen inch dick, and balls the size of peaches. Eric let out an almost involuntary whine as his shaft was depleted until lit was just five inches long, soft that is. A small bonus of being a werewolf, his erect state in his human form was about seven inches. Respectable by any standard. Eric's scrotum felt like it was being pulled back into his body. When the transformation was completed, it looked like he had a loose, albeit hairy, sack filled with ping pong sized balls.

Eric sighed, and started to get dressed. Clothing seemed so stupid to him now. He liked being furry, because in a strange way you were clothed, and at the same time naked. Clothing just felt like excess.

"Once you move out and get your own place you can stay wolfed out as long as you want. Plus, me and Cassie won't have to roll around in the dirt every time we want to get it on. Just a year or two, and we'll be on our own." Eric thought wistfully, pulling on the loosest pair of jeans he owned that didn't drop around his ankles when he walked. Maybe it was a little premature to be planning his future, but Eric had dreams he wanted to see come true. Most of them involving Cassie. He was undeniably head over paws for her.