Future Encounters Ch. 03

Story Info
Roses are red, foxes are clever...
4.5k words
4.5
12k
22

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Note: I'd been struggling to write this chapter so that's why it's a bit late.

*****

Eric squirmed on Sandy's bed, patiently waiting for someone to say something. All he could hear was the thump of the bass from the stereos and people laughing and shouting in drunken stupors.

"So, you know about this?" Eric finally broke the ice and spoke. He pointed a claw at his furry chest, blushing under layers of fur. Sandy nodded, though gave him a confused look.

"Can you not smell me?"

"At the moment, my head is swimming. I can't smell anything other than my own scent and Gina." Eric said. He was trying very hard not to breathe through his nose, for fear of his cock exploding with such a pent up orgasm.

"Well I'm werefox."

"Oh... that's, uh, that's cool." Eric slowly overcame him surprise and tried to take a better sniff of Sandy. She didn't smell very distinctive. Maybe werefoxes didn't have a very potent scent.

"Ya, I thought you knew already. But we can talk more about this later, you should change back before anyone else walks in." Sandy said.

"Right. I don't suppose you have some clothes I can borrow?" Eric glanced at the shreds of clothing on the bedroom floor. His shirt could be salvaged, but not his pants and boxers.

"Right. Uh, maybe I have something of my dad's you can wear." Sandy said.

"Thanks. I'm sorry to be such a bother." Eric said, hanging his head in shame. If he had more control over himself this wouldn't have happened. Cassie was always warning him this could happen if he didn't, erm, take care of his needs.

"It's ok, we all have our bad days. Just do me a favor and climb out of bed. My mom will think I snuck a dog into my bed." Sandy smiled slightly before slipping out the door. Eric jumped up and saw that he had indeed left a large amount of fur in Sandy's bed. He did his best to brush it off without tearing the sheets with his claws. Sandy glanced back and saw Eric trying to pick up individual strands of his fur off her bed. She held her laugh back as best she could.

"Don't worry too much about it. Now stay here, ok? Sit, stay, good boy." Sandy giggled before slipping back into the hall. Eric crouched down, as he was too tall to stand up in her room. His ears brushed against the ceiling, so Eric felt more comfortable on the floor.

Sandy and Gina were like him, capable of shifting into these half human, half animal forms. How did he not know that? Now that Eric thought about it, the two did smell very alluring. He just chalked it up to perfume. Did Cassie know that there were werecats and werefoxes? What other kinds of shapeshifters existed? There were many things Eric wanted to know, but now wasn't the time to ask questions. He needed to leave this party and go release some of his pent up need.

"What am I going to tell Cassie when she gets back? She'll probably give me another lecture. I deserve it though, look what happened. At least Sandy didn't freak out or anything. Who would have guessed she and Gina were like me, sort of. I wonder if they know of any other werewolves." Eric's thoughts ran back and forth while he waited for Sandy to get back. His ear twitched forward as he heard the door knob being turned.

"Hey, anyone still in here?" Sandy asked, poking her head around the door before entering. In her arms she had a pair of gray gym shorts and a navy blue shirt.

"Thanks Sandy." Eric said, taking the clothing in his paws. He then began the process of shifting back. Sandy turned her back, but as hard as she tried not to, she couldn't help but stare. She'd never seen a werewolf shift before. As similar to foxes as wolves were in anatomy, werewolves were still twice the size. Sandy's eyes drifted up and down Eric's body several times as his body shrank in stature, and his fur receded. Her eyes settled on his throbbing cock. Still glistening with pre, the red rocket shrank to twice its size, which was still impressive.

Sandy's own body suddenly felt hot. At first she thought it was because of the alcohol she'd drank earlier. But the longer she stared at Eric the warmer she felt. Her pussy started to drip, and wearing only a pair of shorts Sandy crossed her legs in hopes of hiding her arousal. That didn't matter, Eric could still sense Sandy's arousal. His sensitive nose picked up the scent of her wetness and his body instantly reacted. His own cock twitched several times, enticing Sandy even further. He quickly hiked the shorts up over his growth. Both blushed and looked away from each other.

"Ok, so I'm gonna head out. Thanks for helping Sandy."

"You're welcome. I'll, uh, see you later I guess."

"Ya." Eric blushed. Sandy was about to speak when she heard a knock at the door. Eric froze while Sandy went to see who it was.

"Hey, Sandy you in there?" A female voice, who sounded fairly wasted, asked.

"Carly? What's up?"

"Some dude's out back peeing all over your flower garden. Just thought you'd like to know. Oh, and we totally need more vodka downstairs. No one knows the code to the cellar but you."

"Great. Who the hell brought vodka? I told everyone this wasn't going to be one of those kinds of parties. My parents will kill me if the kitchen smells like cheap alcohol and puke again." Sandy said.

"Dunno what to tell ya girlfriend. But come downstairs while the getting's good." Eric and Sandy heard Sandy's drunk friend stumble down the hallway, leaving them in an awkward silence.

"Damn it. Guess it's time to call in the favor from Uncle Danny," Sandy sighed, "Will you be ok?"

"Me? I think so. You better go take care of that mess downstairs." Eric said before he quickly headed for the bedroom door. Sandy watched as Eric half waddled downstairs, trying to hide his erection from the crowd. Not that anyone would really notice, the majority of the crowd was busy grinding their sweaty bodies against each other.

"Hey Sandy, where'd you go? You're missing all the fun! Gina already came through and grabbed herself a prize!" someone shouted from in the midst of the mob.

"Gina did what?"

"Grabbed some guy and took him out to the backyard. Said something about this being his lucky day because she was rudely interrupted earlier"

Sandy groaned, realizing she had to resume her role as "babysitter" for Gina during her heat. It was always up to her to make sure Gina didn't get into too much trouble. And by trouble that meant not having unprotected sex with some unsuspecting guy and got herself knocked up, or worse changing the poor guy.

Sandy hurriedly made her way to the back door, where her sensitive hearing heard a distinct sucking noise. Sandy threw the door open and scanned the backyard (and making a mental note of which guy was peeing all over the tulips) until she saw Gina lying on top of a guy with his pants down around his ankles. Thankfully not transformed, Gina had this guy's entire cock in her mouth. Pre ran from the corners of Gina's mouth, while she had one of her hands on the guy's balls. Firmly squeezing them, ushering more cum out as Gina continued to slurp up whatever came out.

Sandy smelled her friend's heat, and that of nearly every other body in the house. Her willpower was finally starting to wane, as she'd managed to keep herself from getting too excited for the better part of three hours. She couldn't keep up the act anymore. Her heat had thankfully already passed, but with the full moon approaching it was hard to keep herself from getting turned on by the slightest smells or sights.

Once back inside the house Sandy took a deep breath and leaned against the nearest wall. People were going about their business, ignoring the girl who was struggling to control her arousal. Sandy ducked into the downstairs bathroom, and locked the door. Splashing water on her face, she looked at her reflection. Her face was flushed, and she could see her eyes flashing to something more feral. In dire need of some relief, Sandy stripped her shorts and tank top off. Shoving two fingers into her snatch, Sandy started vigorously rubbing the walls of her vagina.

"Oh ya...Uh, that's the spot." she moaned. Imagining Eric's thick wolf cock was pounding her, Sandy worked a third finger into her cunt. Her eyes closed, she started rubbing faster, bringing herself closer to an orgasm. A line of red fur crept down her neck as Sandy neared her climax. One hand continued to massage her breasts as the other buried deeper into her snatch.

"God I wonder if Cassie would be willing to share Eric. Gina had the right idea, sharing Eric would be really, really nice..." Sandy thought.

Three fingers knuckle deep in her cunt, Sandy came. Imagining Eric's knot swelling inside her, stretching her walls and plugging her up so every last bit of cum swallowed up. Bloating her stomach until she couldn't take anymore. Wetness poured from Sandy's pussy, soaking her hand and running down the inside of her legs. She slumped against the cool wall as she came down from the high of her climax.

"Hey, you done in there? Duncan's gonna blow chunks all over the kitchen if you don't hurry the fuck up!" Someone shouted. Sandy hastily hiked up her underwear and shorts and cleaned herself up before leaving.

"Hey Sandy did you get contacts?" The guy said.

"Huh?" Sandy turned and looked over her shoulder at the slightly inebriated guy.

"Nevermind. The buzz must be harder than I thought." The guy quickly assumed he must have seen things. But he would have sworn in that split second Sandy's eyes weren't their usual ocean blue, but rather something closer to amber.

------

Elsewhere, Eric was sitting in Scott's car taking long deep breathes. He didn't bother looking for Scott in the crowd, he knew there was no way he'd ever find him. Too many people, too many smells, and he still had to deal with the erection he was sporting. Thankfully it wasn't too weird to bump into a hard on at a college party, so most people just ignored him, or in the case of some girls, grinding on him. And besides, this wasn't the first time Eric had stolen Scott's spare key. Better him drive off with the car than Scott get behind the wheel drunk. And Eric needed the car more than Scott did right now.

"God, why did I let him talk me into coming to this party. This whole night has been one disaster after another." Eric thought, his head pressed against the steering wheel. His boner tented the borrowed shorts he had, and Eric once again found himself glaring at his own dick. He had a sort of love hate relationship, if that isn't too weird, with his dick. Most of the hate directed at how easy it was for him to get turned on, and how difficult it was to get rid of the erection once it persisted.

Maybe the only plus of the night was seeing Sandy get off watching him shift back to his human form. He couldn't deny that she was attractive. And clearly attracted to him. Her, Gina, and Cassie, Eric never thought of himself of a lady's man but maybe that was changing. He could have any one of them if he do desired.

"I'm with Cassie, I can't be thinking about Sandy like that, let alone Gina. I mean...No, I can't cheat on Cassie. Although there's no rule I can't fantasize about her...no that's still wrong." Eric shook his head, as if that could remove the idea from his mind. It didn't work. He still needed a release, but couldn't start playing with himself in Sandy's driveway.

It wasn't the most comfortable drive back, but Eric was glad to finally be away from that party. All of the windows of the car rolled down, Eric enjoyed the crisp night air. His head finally cleared of some of the heady smells, and his face was no longer flushed.

"This is what I should have been doing all along. Just a nice drive to clear my head. Still gonna need to finish what Gina started earlier, but that won't be too tough. I'm just about ready to burst." he said to himself. Just mentioning how close he was to exploding, Eric's cock twitched in his borrowed shorts. He decided he'd better head home before he ruined these shorts too. They weren't even his.

Eric pulled into his driveway and surveyed the house. His parents and brother were still awake. He could hear the TV going downstairs, and his brother talking on the phone in his bedroom. Eric didn't bother to walk into the front door. They knew he'd gone out with Scott, they wouldn't be expecting him home any time soon He stripped the little clothing he had off and made for the deep woods where no one would see him.

As he ran, he dropped to all fours and let his wolf free once more. Dark fur blossomed over his body, covering him until he looked like some sort of bigfoot. His tailbone twitched and extended into a tail, the fur thick and lush. His triangular ears lay flat against his head as Eric ran faster. His powerful legs and arms pushing him forward faster, claws digging into the dirt beneath him.

"God this feels good." Eric thought as his body went through the final stages of his transformation. His face pushed out, Eric grimacing as his nose and upper lip merging. His teeth sharpened to points, lengthening to fangs.

Eric skidded to a stop, leaves and other debris flying everywhere as he did. He threw his head back and joyfully howled as his cock and balls doubled in size. And an entire evening's worth of built up cum was let loose. Falling onto his back, Eric grabbed his cock in his paws and pumped it as cum spurted out onto his chest. His furry balls pulled up with each spurt, until at last it seemed like Eric had released the last of his cum.

"Would have been better with someone else here." Eric sighed. His mind wandering from Cassie, to Gina, and Sandy. Wondering if he could get all three into the same bed at some point in the future. He slowly drifted off into sleep as his paw ventured down to lazily stoke out one more orgasm.

------

"I figured I'd find you out here."

Eric blinked, sunlight blinding him as he was woken by a familiar voice. He shaded his eyes as they adjusted to the morning light, seeing a female figure standing over him. But there was something different about it. It was all fuzzy around the edges. And were its ears on the top of its head...?

Eric quickly sat upright when he saw that the figure standing over him was a female werefox, whom he recognized as Sandy after getting a good whiff of her scent. She cut quite the figure as a furry creature. Her hips and chest, like Cassie's, were more filled out in this form, though Sandy's body didn't undergo as drastic as a change in size as Cassie's. White fur covered her front as well as the lower half of her muzzle, while orange-red fur cloaked Sandy's backside. Her paws looked as though someone dipped them in black ink. The tip of her tail was white, and was significantly bushier than his own. Eric tried not to linger on her breasts and the soft white triangle above her legs. But he was still feeling the after effects of last night's lust and he couldn't help it.

"Hey there, have a nice nap?" Sandy asked, one paw on her hip. She was well aware Eric was staring at her, and truthfully it was flattering. Unlike the larger shapeshifter like werewolves, or even the promiscuous werecats, her breasts only gained one cup size. It was nice to see someone taking an interest in her otherwise unspectacular rack, which was at a best slightly above average D cup.

"Uh, ya. How long have you been standing there?" Eric asked, scratching the bad of his head awkwardly. He winced as he remembered he had claws and ended up nicking himself. Sandy giggled as a cute expression crossed Eric's muzzle as he attempted to stifle a whimper.

"Long enough to know you were having a wet dream." Sandy pointed to the puddle of precum on Eric's stomach. He tried wiping it off, but it only matted his fur.

"Sorry. So, um, how was the rest of the party?" Eric asked, trying to change the subject as quickly as possible. He felt like an idiot, and hoped Sandy wasn't thinking he was just some oversized, goofball mass of fur.

"Eh, ok I guess. Never going to let Gina make up the guest list while she's in heat. The ratio was all off. I owe my uncle, he cleared the house when things started to get really wild. And of course now it smells like a freaking brothel. But all in all it was fun. Well, at least for me. I'm sorry I let Gina get to you."

"Hey don't blame yourself for that. Bad timing. I shouldn't have gone in the first place. I'm not very good at controlling myself. You saw what I was like in the parking lot a few months ago." Eric said. Sandy must have known what was going on, maybe she was even trying to help him.

"Ya, I figured you were having a tough day. I'm glad things worked out."

"Me too. Cassie's the best thing that ever happened to me." Eric said. It was only after seeing Sandy's reaction that Eric realized the weight of his words. He wanted to take it back, but he did mean it. He loved Cassie. That didn't mean he wasn't attracted to Sandy. Very attracted when she was a literal vixen.

"So, um, how did Gina find out about me?" Eric asked, again eager to change the subject.

"Oh, she ran into Cassie one day and got a whiff of the two of you. Didn't take long for her to put two and two together. She's been trying to get both of you to go to a party so she can, uh, claim both of you at the same time." Sandy said.

"And you've known about her being a... werecat forever?"

"No, I found out when we were kids. I always knew she was different. I never imagined she was different the same way I was. Our senses aren't very developed when we're young, before our first change. I walked in on her playing with herself while she was all furry. From what I've heard from her family, Gina's always been a nymphomaniac, even by werecat standards. She changed early, and ever since she's been a full blown sex maniac." Sandy said.

"That answers a lot." Eric muttered. For as long as he'd known Gina, she'd been the go to girl for quick, no-strings-attached sex. Now she was the sex addict, werecat who wanted to sleep with both him and his girlfriend.

"Are the rest of your family, and Gina's family, like you two then? Is this hereditary?" Eric asked, pointing to his furry body.

"Yes...wait is Cassie like you? She was turned by someone else?"

"Ya. Cliche as it sounds, she was attacked while on a camping trip with some friends. She was the only one who got bite and scratched. Her parents don't know a thing, somehow." Eric thought back to all times they'd left large piles of shaded fur in Cassie's bedroom, or in the living room when they didn't make it upstairs. Not to mention all the claw marks on the trees in Cassie's backyard.

"That's awful. I can't imagine what that must have been like, going through that by herself." Sandy said. From what she'd heard from her parents, there were very rare cases like Cassie's. Most of the time shifters had some degree of control over themselves. Once in a blue moon (no pun intended) did one go on any sort of rampage like that.

"She seems to have come to terms with the means of her transformation. And having a companion to share the condition with certainly doesn't hurt." Eric whispered the last part. Sandy tried to pretend she hadn't heard him. But her eyes drifted to Eric's sheath. The head of his pink cock was extended. Eric was thinking about his mate, that much was obvious. And Sandy was thinking about being sandwiched between Eric and his mate.

"God, what I'd give to be the third in that triangle." Sandy thought. She too had spent the better part of the night taking care of her pent up desire. Unlike Eric, who could easily get off, Sandy only came two or three times in total. She still had a lot to give. She wasn't so lucky, she didn't have a mate, or even a friend with benefits to scratch her very, very itchy back.

"I've been spending too much time with Gina. I'm never this horny so far away from my heat cycle. It can't just be the full moon. That never gets me going like this. Is it really just Eric? I can't... he's got Cassie... I'm not going to turn into that girl." Sandy tried steeling her nerves and ignoring the growing warmth in her lions.

12