Future History

Story Info
In the Future slavery is legal.
7.1k words
4.47
11.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaXX1969
MaXX1969
27 Followers

My First of what I hope are many stories...

I'm Detective James Tuell. I was working on a case, tracking down a group of prolific car thieves. They would keep at it until I tracked them down. I was tipped off about A.J., a disreputable local car parts dealer. I noticed a terrified woman running towards me across the park. As she neared, I recognized her.

Susan came running up to me, her eyes showing fear and tears, and her breath in ragged gasps. Her smart business suit was stained with dirt and who knows what else. As she reached me, I noticed that her stockings were ripped, and her glasses were horribly scraped across the left lens. Susan stopped and dropped to her knees before me declaring with a quick lungful of air "I submit to you, James."

I was shocked, to say the least. However, the law proclaimed that any person as long as they were 18 could submit themselves into voluntary slavery. I gathered my wits and responded "I accept your submission, Susan; you are now my voluntary slave. Do you wish to specify a term of slavery?"

Susan her breath still ragged but the fear reduced in her eyes replied: "This slave will serve an unlimited term to you only Master." That was in the new laws as well, they could specify the length and who they wished to serve.

Let me explain the new "Kira's Law" that was enacted last year. Two years ago, a young woman wanted to submit herself into voluntary slavery to her Master. She approached a Lawyer in New York, now he is a Senator for that great state. A person can submit themselves to voluntary slavery, become property have no rights or privileges. They cannot own anything; former property such as real estate, patents, inheritances become their new owner's property. Any profit derived from these needs to be held in an interest-bearing account if the person submitting chooses a term less than unlimited.

Basic terms can range from a minimum of 5 years up to the slave's lifetime. Kira's Law was a landmark law, as there were several other significant bills attached to it. One was a penal code modification. If someone was convicted of a crime instead of jail or prison, they could be sold into slavery depending on the victim's wishes. Needless to say, rogue people accused others of crimes and choose to accept their slavery as their ill-gotten reward.

I reached into my pockets searching for something to act as a temporary collar. It only needed to last until I could have a substantial collar fitted to her neck. Not finding anything in my pockets, I had a flash of insight and pulled out one of the laces of my shoe and secured it around Susan's neck. As I finished three guys came into sight yelling "There she is!" quite loudly and pointed at Susan. They walked up all cocksure smiling thinking they had easy pickings for their next slave. They swaggered up the leader said "Thanks mate for catching our prize."

I laughed at them and replied, "Sorry boys, she is my unlimited slave and I am not about to give her away."

The leader said in a deadly tone that was supposed to intimidate me, "Mate you have that all wrong she is ours she escaped from us. She is already owned." I looked down and saw Susan shake her head no.

I calmly replied, "I do think you boys are mistaken, she may have escaped from you of that I am glad, but she is not your property. Do you know how I can tell? There was no collar on her neck like there is now. Second, she asked me in plain language to submit to me. I have it here on a recording." I opened my coat showing the police badge with the built-in recorder. "I would happily go with you to the Police station, and we can listen to the recording." They shook their heads no and started backing off. "Well boys it looks as if you are rescinding your claim to this young lady. I guess I'll register her as my slave; you boys have a nice day now."

I watched as they slunk off to whatever hole they came out of. I motioned for Susan to get up, and we strolled over to my car. I kept an eye out for the thugs, but saw no sign of them. In the trunk, I carried more supplies; I was pretty sure there was a collar in there as well. Getting to the car, I had Susan kneel while I unlocked the trunk and started searching for the slave collar that I preferred to have for just such an occasion. I found it, a plain steel band that closed with a built-in lock. The collar was adjustable and could be sized to fit most people's necks from petite women to burly guys. I guessed Susan's neck size adjusting the collar to fit as close as I could I placed it around her neck and clicked the locking mechanism shut. That sound always brought a smile to my face. I promptly attached the leash to her collar before closing the trunk. During this time, Susan was silent and recovering her breath as if waiting for me to allow her to speak. I opened up the passenger door to my car told her to get in. After she was seated, I shut her door and went to the driver's side, and climbed in. Shutting my door, I turned to Susan and asked her, "Okay, what happened?"

She took a deep breath and launched into her story. "James, we have known each other for years now, I have always thought you will be a good owner of a slave. Your comments kept making me feel good even when they embarrassed me. I remember the off-hand remarks about how I would look so much sexier on a leash, or with your collar around my throat. Somehow you sensed I was submissive, and that scared me a little, I guess. I enjoyed my freedom, yet I also secretly longed to be enslaved. Today when I ran up to you and submitted the three men had seen me and wanted to enslave me. The leader had bumped me and planted his wallet into my coat pocket. As if on cue, his lackeys claimed I had swiped the wallet. They grabbed me and shoved me into the alley so hard my glasses skidded across the ground. I'm half-blind like this! The three of them threatened me with going to the police with the proof I had stolen his wallet unless I submitted right there. Either way, they would own me." I sadly shook my head knowing this happened all too frequently but kept my mouth shut and listened like a good detective. She took a shuddering breath and continued, "I took the wallet out of my pocket threw it on the ground and ran. I was looking for anyone I knew. I ran into the park, spotted you, and realized that fate had saved me. The man I had dreamed about as being my Master was walking towards me and to keep myself from ending in a horrible tragedy, I submitted to you."

I heaved a heavy sigh, knowing I had to ask this question. "Susan, I have loved our verbal sparring over the years. Today when you ran up to me, I knew you were in trouble. As a friend and a police officer, it is my duty to protect you, are you sure you want to become an unlimited slave? Everything you have will be mine to dispose of as I see fit. I will govern every aspect of your life. Will you live by the rules I set down without question or face my punishment?"

Susan looked at me at the idea. She could be free with a simple "No." Susan took several seconds to decide before announcing "Master, I submitted to you of my own free will under no duress from you to do so. I am your slave now, please make it official."

I nodded and pulled my phone out of my pocket. I quickly called my supervisor, briefing him on recent developments, and alerting him to the three thugs trying to intimidate girls into slavery. I also told him that I'd follow up on their arrest. He warned me not to let it distract from tracking down the car thieves.

I told Susan to fasten her seat belt as I clicked mine shut. I play safely in all things. I programmed the Magistrate's office into the autonav and touched the start button. The car backed out of the spot it was in. The car routed us to park in front of the Magistrates building within minutes. Susan started to unbuckle her belt; I placed my hand on hers. I instructed, "You are my slave; you will not do anything on your own now without my permission." Susan stopped and looked a little aghast as she realized I was not playing the Master/slave game. This would be her new lifestyle.

I unbuckled my seat belt and climbed out of the car. Walking to her side of the car, I opened the door and grabbed her leash. Only once I had it, did I tell her "Unfasten her seat belt and climb out."

Susan looked disheveled. I got out some napkins, wiping off the worst of the dirt from her scuffle. Some things just couldn't be helped. Her glasses were scratched, halfway blinding her. Her pantyhose were a lost cause, so I directed her to strip them off.

I wrapped her leash around my hand, then took her hand in mine. I enjoyed entwining my fingers through hers, letting her feel her own controlling tether in my hand. We tossed her pantyhose in a garbage can along the way before strolling into the magistrate's office.

There was a short line of about five people in front of us. I let go of Susan's hand and was rewarded with her kneeling down and waiting without being told. She even held her hands behind her back as she waited for me to advance her forward. Yes, Susan seemed to take on her new role delightfully easily. Some slaves hold onto their previous life, making their training quite challenging for both sides.

The people in the office dealt quickly with the line, and we were up. Susan rose, walked with me, and promptly knelt again at my feet. She was falling into this role quite delightfully!

The clerk looked bored as she asked "How can I help you?" I got the feeling she was mentally in the Bahamas throughout her workday.

I told her "Susan Telling came to me an hour ago and submitted herself to unlimited slavery." I looked down at my kneeling slave as if in explanation.

The clerk nodded and said in a monotone voice "It takes a supervisor's approval to finalize slavery contracts. Please have a seat, and someone will be with you shortly." While life-changing to some, it was clear we were just another customer; she said this every day since the law was enacted.

We walked over to the seats. I sat and Susan kneeled waiting for the supervisor to call us. In a meek voice, Susan asked "May I please speak Master?" I nodded my assent, and she inquired "Master, knowing your connections in town, couldn't you have bypassed all this and gone directly to the Magistrate?"

I laughed and replied, "Yes, I could have filled out the forms online from my car and made it official later. I want to take the time to complete this the formal way. It is quite enjoyable to possess you as my slave. Much better than the detective work I was doing when you came up to me. Prying leads out from the evasive lies takes perseverance." Susan chuckled and we sat silently. After a few minutes, I lightly jingled Susan's leash. She smiled and looked up at me. I was glad she responded so positively and eagerly. Just then, Joy Caldwell, the head magistrate called for us.

Mrs. Caldwell asked us to follow her into her office. There were two seats in front of the desk. I took one. I was gratified to see Susan knelt on the floor next to me, leaving the other chair empty. Mrs. Caldwell sat behind her desk reviewed the paperwork for a minute then looked Susan in the eye. The Magistrate asked "Do you understand that from this point on you are his property? You will no longer have and rights under the law, you cannot own anything, even the clothing on your back is technically your Owner's property?"

Susan meekly nodded in assent.

Mrs. Caldwell said, "Susan I need verbal confirmation that you fully agree and do this of your own free will."

My slave looked up at me from where she knelt. I nodded for permission, glad that she was falling into this roll easily. She cleared her throat and said, "I, Susan Telling do completely understand the rights I am surrendering. I knowingly submit my body and all my assets to my owner James Tuell."

Mrs. Caldwell went through the pile of paperwork. "This comprises a list of Susan's registered assets. She has no registered debts, but you become liable for any previous agreement." I perused it, then did a double-take. Susan had a car, a modest bank account, and a surprisingly large investment fund. She was worth several times the amount of what my meager salary could cover in ten years. Yet no house; she must rent or live with someone. I'd have to go through her things, keep what I wanted, sell what others might treasure, then donate the rest to charity. This is the hardest thing for a slave to see someone else dispose of their former assets. It is best to leave them locked at home, perhaps busy making a grand feast for your return, lest their mouth gets them into trouble.

Mrs. Caldwell turned to me and said "There is a 500-dollar fee for enslavement. Do you wish to pay it or should we take the fee from your slave's former assets?"

I responded, "Take it from her assets please."

All the money was now mine regardless, and I am correspondingly responsible for caring for her. However, I took a secret delight in having a consensual slave pay for their own enslavement. It helps to drive home they wanted this.

I added, "Oh! I also wish to officially change the slave's name to 'summer'. No last name, just 'summer', all lower case."

Susan looked up at me with wide eyes, shocked that I would do this. After a moment, I overheard her repeating a barely perceptible whisper "I am summer. I am summer. I am summer." She was drumming it into her head like a devoted slave.

Mrs. Caldwell turned to her computer started typing, changing her name and registering it. A few typing clicks later, a nearby printer spat out a sheet. She snatched the paper with a deft swipe and briefly skimmed over it. Finally, she handed me the Writ of Ownership for summer. "OK! All fees are paid in full! Is there anything else I can do for you today?"

I had one more question to ask her. "Where do I change all her assets over into my name?"

Mrs. Caldwell replied, "The County clerk will do it for a nominal fee." She paused, gazing down at summer with a wistful look in her eye. "summer is a lucky girl. If I was more daring, I might just join her in her slavery.

I raised my head from looking over the paperwork and hinted "That can be arranged."

"Oh my!" Joy let out breathlessly and continued, "Talk to me in a week."

Grinning, I took out my phone brought up my schedule, and wrote in "Joy Thursday, Feb. 26th." I asked, "What time?"

Joy gulped a little and stammered "4 PM. I'll...um... have all the paperwork ready if we decide 'yes'." I could see the idea delighted her deep down, but she had private or final matters to attend to.

I jotted down the 4 PM meeting time before sliding the phone into my pocket. I stood up and thanked the magistrate.

With a wave of my hand, I motioned for summer to proceed out of the office. I guided summer on her leash into the County clerk's office. Walking up to the desk, I handed the clerk the paperwork Joy had given me to her. "Hi! I'm looking to have this paperwork filed and transfer all of her former assets into my name." I waved my hand toward summer as if seeing the slave kneeling next to me would explain everything.

The clerk wasn't new, she didn't bat an eyelash. She nodded and slowly drawled "The fee for slave asset transfer is 250 dollars. Do you wish to pay or have it taken out of the slave's assets? This time I handed over my credit card. This was dealing with business and the expense of caring for my slave, morally my cost, and I might as well get the credit card points.

The clerk nodded and handed me a form to fill out, authorizing them to withdraw the fee. While I filled it out, she explained in her slow, southern accent. "That form will transfer any bank accounts, trusts, vehicles, real estate another other registered property into your name. Physical copies of all property and deeds will be mailed to you in two to four weeks from the submittal of the paperwork. You are responsible for any outstanding debts your slave formerly owed; they have become your liabilities. Likewise, you are required to uphold all unregistered contracts such as rental or employment contracts that your slave signed prior to her registration."

With the slow speed of her speech, I felt the explanation took a few hours. I had the form completed, and the clerk started clicking away. I was relieved when she finally said "You're all done dear, have a good day."

I quickly told her "Thank you." grabbing summers hand. The Clerk's office always felt like time moved at half speed. It was always refreshing to burst through the exit doors and speed up to normal.

We walked back to the car. summer was so happy she was mine that her smile radiated the joy of her submission. As we neared the car, I directed summer "From now on you won't open any doors. You will only act as I tell you. Do you understand?

summer nodded her ascent to the new rule, her face beaming she whispered into my ear "I am my Master's summer and I will always obey."

I hugged her then opened the door, telling her "Get in and fasten your seat belt." As I moved around the car to get in, I am sure gravity was working, yet it seemed I was floating on air with each step.

Climbing in, I fastened my belt. I muttered, "Now, we need to get your collar..." I trailed off as my mind wondered where to purchase the right one. It had to be solid but not bulky. It had to be attractive, yet quite functional.

summer waited a moment before meekly asking "May I speak Master?" I nodded, and she continued. "I suggest Controlware. It's on Grider, near McNeely."

I arched my eyebrow in interest; apparently, summer had researched collars! I made no commitment to buy from Controlware as I punched information into the autonav. The car moved nimbly thru the light city traffic. Traffic moved dramatically more efficiently now that autonav was required for all cars. They drove themselves, so traffic stopped being an issue. Every few weeks, some yahoo rebel tried disabling their autonav and driving themselves. The autonav then sends automatic distress signals to the police, and we have an easy time tracking them down. My mind mulled over how the car theft ring never tripped the autonavs on what they snatched. Even while towed, the autonav communicated its presence so traffic could be routed. The stolen ones just vanished.

I was knocked from my reverie as the car started parking itself in a vacant space. The car chimed to herald out our arrival before powering itself off. I casually unfastened my seatbelt, opened my door, and got out. I was gratified to see summer remember my prior command; she stayed seated. She waited patiently until I opened her door and instructed her to climb out of the car.

Looking around I saw the sign for Controlware. The fancy silver script on an ebony background was eye-catching and I liked the gleaming filigreed collar decoration. Taking summer's leash, I ushered her into the shop.

The guy at the counter looked Asian, perhaps Phillipino. He was heavily built, with a stylish scruff of not shaving in a few days. His black leather biker jacket seemed like he was trying to put on the look that people expected rather than be himself. He called out, "Hi Sue! You here to deliver the latest update on the collar software?"

I stopped in my tracks and summer promptly knelt at my feet. I noticed the shop owner was startled as summer went to her wait position at my feet.

I peered down at summer, taking in that she professionally updates collar software. summer was looking up at me, glancing over at the shop owner, then back up at me. She had such an expressive face, clearly asking permission. I smiled and gave her a nod, granting consent for her speech.

summer answered "I'm no longer 'Sue', please call me 'summer.' I will continue working on collar software if my Master desires it. Master is here for my collar now."

MaXX1969
MaXX1969
27 Followers
12