Fuzzy Blue Cuffs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rhys stripped naked. He flipped her over roughly so she was on her back and straddled her chest, pressing his cock into her throat from above. She moaned as he thrust, equal parts shocked and elated by the way he took her mouth as though it belonged to him.

Rhys watched his thick shaft disappear in and out of Nia's small, eager mouth. Her arms were chained but her eyes begged him to stay, to use her this way until he exploded in her throat, but he would save that for another day. If he had his way, she could taste his cum every day for as long as she lived. Her mouth was as exquisite as her need to give him everything she had in that moment. It was so perfect he wondered how it could ever last. My best friend. My willing sex slave. He wished (perversely, he knew) that now would be the moment Cody returned home. If that bastard could see how she looked at Rhys now--the way she pined for his cum and longed for him to tell her she was a good girl--then Rhys could have forgiven him completely for being such a waste of oxygen. He reached back between Nia's legs and began to fuck her with his fingers. She was extremely tight, and wetter than any woman he'd fucked before.

"Good girl, Nia. Suck my dick like the submissive slut you are and when I order you to come, you better come, okay?"

Nia nodded around Rhys's cock, lost partially in the ecstasy of obedience, taking him into her throat again and again. She marvelled at his stamina as he thrust in and out of her mouth with growing force.

Rhys could tell by the way she shook that she was close and held off telling Nia to come just a moment too long. She began to tremble and moan on his dick and then contracted violently around his fingers. Secretly thrilled, Rhys pulled out of her mouth just in time to keep himself from falling over the edge. He flipped her back onto her stomach so that her ass was propped up with pillows. He reached for Nia's nightstand, rifling through unopened books and journals until he found what he was looking for. Lube and her dildo.

He pressed the thin, lubed head of the dildo against Nia's tight ring of muscle. She screamed and bucked against him.

"What are you doing?" She shouted, her voice hoarse with discomfort.

"You came without permission. So now when I fucked you, you'll be extra tight." He searched and found the button that brought it to life.

"Nnngggh!" cried Nia.

"You know how to stop me if you want to," Rhys said softly. "But you know what I think? I think you'll take it all because you know I want to fuck you with a vibe in your ass."

Nia stole a glance at him over her shoulder. He saw how badly she wanted him.

"You want your ass fucked, don't you Nia? I'll train you to take my dick in your ass if you're really good, but tonight this little dildo will fill you up nicely. A little deeper, okay?"

"Oh godddd, unnnnggh!" Nia screamed but Rhys was happy with the placement on the vibe. Not too deep to remove easily, but tight enough for him to feel when he fucked her.

He spanked her a few times of each ass cheek and she screamed again, Next time he entered her, he wanted her on a leash. One made of leather or chain. God, she'd be too perfect following him around his apartment on a leash, naked but for towering heels and some tiny, slutty costume. His little Nia. His maid. His eager slut.

He entered her fully in one thrust and she slammed her thick ass back against him. Deep, wild vibrations pulsed through the thin membrane between her perfect, tight pussy and her stuffed asshole and she screamed Rhys's name a dozen times; at first it was an oath, but then it transformed to a desperate plea. "Will you really let me serve you?" Nia moaned between Rhys's deep thrusts.

"On your knees. And your back. With your throat full of cock. Or your ass," Rhys promised with each thrust.

"I'll do as you tell me. I'd do anything for you."

Of course, Rhys knew there was one thing she wouldn't do, not for him or anyone. Certainly not for herself. Perhaps that was for the best for the time. She obviously wasn't emotionally done with Cody. And despite his frustrations with her, Rhys knew that he alone saw the best of her. The warm, vulnerable Nia who could say heartfelt, beautiful things, but only to him. Couldn't it be enough that he could have the best of Nia's mind and heart and body for now?

Rhys reached underneath her to tease her clit again. This time Nia begged to come at once, but he ordered her to wait. Rhys wanted her to feel owned as no one else was capable of owning her. He plunged deeply into her, feeling his own pleasure build and build into something beyond measure. It felt as though every cell of his body was reaching out to every cell of hers, begging for more. Insatiable. She was his, every part of her, even as she cried his name again and again, begging him to let her come.

"Come for me now, sweet slut."

Her screams, her howls, and the tightness of her pussy squeezing his dick, pushed Rhys over the edge. Something enormous and bright rushed up to greet him with the force of a two tonne truck, and when he could feel with clarity who he was and where he was, he found himself still inside Nia,the vibrations in her ass tickling his sensitive cock. He fumbled the dildo for the off switch but didn't remove it. He wanted her full of him as long as possible.

He lay beside her, and pulled her back against his chest. He wouldn't fall asleep. He wondered if he'd ever sleep again.

"Rhys," Nia whispered. He didn't need her to explain.

"Nia," Rhys told her. So many things better left unsaid. Some feelings were too powerful to be forced to form words. Words were finite, limited. So much weaker than the idea they represented.

They laid like that a few more minutes before Nia tried to sit up and then gasped.

"Rhys, are these the blue handcuffs you gave me?" There was a horror to her voice.

"Yes."

"Oh fuck. Oh shit, Rhys. I lost the keys to these months ago. What are we going to do? Can we pick them? Or call a locksmith? Oh god, oh no!"

Rhys stood up and pulled on his jeans.

"What are you doing? You're not going to leave me like this! Please, Rhys!"

Rhys grinned, zipping his fly and pulling his car keys from his pocket. He sorted through six before he showed Nia the tiny tin key. He unlocked the cuffs.

"You gave me those a year ago and kept the key the whole time?" Nia was astounded.

"Wishful thinking, I guess," Rhys brushed a hand through her hair and Nia seemed to bask in his touch.

Then she looked away again. "Are you still...do you still want us to...?"

"Do I want to keep fucking you? Yes. And train you to do just what I like? Of course," said Rhys without a hint of embarrassment.

Nia grinned and the sight made Rhys feel like flying. He'd have to make boundaries, to prevent their sex life from dominating the entirety of their friendship. But right now, he had only one thing on his mind.

"Cody has some out-of-town event next week. His cousin's wedding?"

"His uncle's remarriage, yeah," said Nia.

"Perfect. I'll need you for the weekend. You don't be needing many clothes. I won't start playing with you at all in public until Cody goes back home for the summer next month."

Nia kissed him deeply again, wrapping her thick legs around his narrow waist and drawing him close. "Are you sure you'll have time for all that?"

Rhys chuckled and tucked a strand of her thick hair behind her ear. "Me? I've got all the time in the world. Clear your schedule, Nia. It's going to be wild."

12