Fuzzy Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh!" I looked down at him. "Do it. Oh God Benji, just fucking do it!" I bit my lip as his finger forced it's way into my tight backdoor. It hurt, but not bad enough to make him stop. I focused on Benji and the sensations radiating from my pussy. It didn't take him long to drive me over the edge. Every nerve in my body danced with electricity as the knot in my belly snapped. My limbs shook, my toes curled, and my breath caught in my throat. He didn't let up. I balled my fists so hard it hurt. I kicked the table over. I gritted my teeth as the orgasm overwhelmed everything. He was relentless. I wasn't sure how much more I could take. I tried to tell him to stop, but my voice came out only as a gurgled moan. With great effort I managed to push him away.

"So soon, Sweetness?"

I curled into a fetal position on the couch and rode it out. My whole body quivered with aftershocks. I had never experienced anything so intense. It took me several minutes to come down and regain the ability to speak. I looked at his smug expression as he sat on the floor. I managed to point a shaky finger at him.

"Evil."

We both cracked up. I looked at him, his fur matted with sweat and other fluids, his cock already erect again. I thought about his finger in my ass. Did I dare let him put something else in there? Did I have it in me? Well, not yet, but I could fix that easily enough. I pushed myself up onto wobbly legs and presented my flushed pussy and full, round ass to him. I leaned on the back of the couch, and looked seductively over my shoulder. He rose up and walked over to me. I felt his hands on my hips as he lined his cock up with my throbbing hole. I reached back and guided him to my virgin ass.

"Megan? Are you..."

"I swore to myself that my husband would be the one to pop that cherry. Since we've been married for a decade now." He rolled his eyes. I laughed. "I figure I've made you wait long enough for the privilege." I smiled and winked. He took a deep breath. He knelt down. I shivered as I felt his tongue caress my asshole. My breath hitched as he licked my tight knot and crack until I was slick with his spit. He ran his hands up my thighs as he stood. Then he ran them up my sides and back down to rest on my hips. He leaned forward and I felt his fur against my back. Nervous prickles danced across my skin. My stomach was a knot. My mouth was dry. I swallowed.

"Are you sure about this, Megan?" His words were hot against my skin. I felt his stiffness press against me. I shook my head. I felt him pull away. I grabbed his hand. I turned to look him in the eye.

"Doesn't mean I don't want to do it." He looked unsure. "You've got tons of experience doing this, right?" He nodded. I swallowed again. "Well, I trust you." I gave him a wicked look. "Now, Let's do this before I come to my senses."

"You're the one in the drivers seat on this, okay?" I nodded. "I don't do anything beyond what you tell me to do, understood?" I nodded again. "You say stop, and we're finished. No questions, no regrets."

"Can we quit talking about it and get down to it? I have to go to work day after tomorrow you know." I talked braver than I felt, but Benji took the hint. He gripped my hips. I gripped the back of the couch. I felt pressure building on my tight sphincter. I rose onto my toes and bit my lip. It felt like he was trying to drive a tree trunk into me. The pressure increased until I wasn't sure I could handle it. Then suddenly he was in.

"STOP!" I yelled. He did immediately. I gritted my teeth against the invasion of my back door. I was white knuckling the couch. I had never felt so vulnerable or full in my entire life. The pain was intense, but not entirely unpleasant. I slowly let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "Go." Benji started thrusting. Slow, and shallow so I could get used to his cock in me. The pain eased, but didn't go away. I was about to urge him on when I felt a furry paw slide across my belly towards my pulsing sex.

"What?!?"

"Helping you out by providing a little, uhm, distraction, my dear." He whispered. I gasped as he began massaging my engorged button. Pain, pleasure, and pleasurable pain ( or painful pleasure) fought for my attention. I gave myself over to it completely.

"Deeper." He drove in a little further and sped up a little more. My legs felt like they were made of jelly. A molten fire was burning in my core. Each thrust, each touch fanned the flames and drove the temperature higher. Sweat beaded on my forehead and ran into my eyes. I felt the fire flow through me, felt every nerve ending glow white hot as Benji fucked my tight ass. I urged him deeper, faster, moaning between gasps as the fire melted the pain and pleasure together into a new glorious feeling.

Benji's fingers never stopped dancing as my cunt spasmed and my body quivered under the explosion radiating from my center. I collapsed as my limbs turned to noodles and could no longer support me. Benji fell forward, driving his steely rod into me so hard I thought he was going to push it through me. I yelled through gritted teeth as the pain shot up my spine and out the top of my head. Benji's hands slammed down on either side of my head. He yelled, a mix of shock and pleasure, and I joined him. I was spent, my arms hung limp, my head resting on the back of the couch. I was pinned between the coolness of the fabric and the furry heat of Benji's body. My ass was sore, spread wider than it had ever been by his thick penis.

"So, I guess that's as deep as I can go. Sorry, I jumped the gun a little." Benji kissed the back of my neck. I felt him start to pull away.

"Don't. Don't apologize." I turned my head so I could look at him. "I was a little preoccupied at the time. You're fine." I managed a smile. "So you gonna finish the job, or what?"

"You seriously want more?" He shook his head. "After that? You are insane."

"No." I teased and wiggled my hips a little making him groan. "I just don't think you should half-ass a job. You need to finish what you started." I managed to push myself up on shaky arms. Benji was pushed back off the couch into a standing position. I knelt on a wet cushion and began pushing against him.

"Shit, Megan." I laughed. I had little bolts of near pain shooting through me with every motion. I loved it. I wanted more. I started thrusting against him harder. He cussed a blue streak. I felt his hands gripped me, holding me in place. "I got this." He pulled back until only the tip was still in me. I let out a long slow moan. He slid back into me until his balls bumped against my pussy. I exhaled through clenched teeth as he filled me completely again. The next stroke was a little faster, but he didn't pull out as far. With each thrust he picked up speed and shortened his stroke, making me squeal with delight.

He fucked me furiously, making the couch shake with each punishing stroke. My head drooped and my knuckles were white from the death grip I had on the cushions. He was going for speed and I knew he wasn't going to last long. His fingers dug into my hips hard enough to leave marks as he threw his head back and yelled. I felt the first spurt land deep inside me, but Benji wasn't done. He pulled back and slammed it in again as his orgasm overtook him. He gave two more full body, bone rattling thrusts before burying himself to the root as his giant balls emptied their gooey treasure into me. My whole body trembled and my toes curled so hard they popped as I was filled completely by pulsing cock and hot jizz. I moaned as I felt his seed spill out of me, running down my legs and dripping on the couch. Benji started going limp and pulled out. He gently pulled my ravaged body down to lay on top of him.

We lay there, covered in sweat, and other fluids, exhausted. I felt the soothing warmth spread through me, and wondered what other powers I would gain in time. The one I knew about was pretty fucking amazing. Benji stroked my matted hair and chuckled. I relished the feel of his silky fur on my naked flesh and smiled. I never wanted it to end.

"So I guess that's what they mean by 'fuck like bunnies', huh?"

"Ha Ha, Meg. Very funny."

I had sat straight up in a panic. I looked around the room. Nothing out of the ordinary, other than the mess we had made. I gave him a panicked look. "That wasn't me, Benji." He raised a furry eyebrow.

"Over here." We looked over to see my aunt, ancestor, er Samantha's smiling face staring out of my laptop screen. "I may have turned on more than just some mood music before I left."

I stood up and shook my finger at the screen. I was livid. "What The Fuck?!? What the hell are you doing?" Then I remembered what I looked like. I lunged for the laptop and started to close it. Her next words stopped me.

"You don't know how to send him back." I spun the laptop around so she couldn't see us instead. "Fine. FYI, I had to make sure you went through with it. There would have been dire consequences if you hadn't." I shot a glance a Benji. He nodded. "My mentor was in the room with me, offering an unwelcome running critique, for my first time. Luckily technology saved us both from that awkwardness."

I felt my neck and cheeks flush in embarrassment. "Just tell me what I need to know. Then go away, and we will discuss boundaries tomorrow."

"Lick your fingers and rub your mark in the opposite direction nine times." I started to close the computer. "And since the Liln are so messy, you probably want to know how to clean up." I opened it again. "There's a jar on the table. I'm looking right at it." I looked and saw an old glass jar with a metal snap ring sitting there. I picked it up. "Open it, and rub some of his cum around the inside of the rim." I did and felt some of the warmth leave me. I yelped as the magic kicked in.

The jizz began to collect in the jar. It slid across my body, down my arm, and into the glass. It felt like warm gummy worms slithering on me. Something ran up my leg and I looked down in shock. All of it, from the couch, to Benji, to the floor was being drawn to the jar. I wasn't sure it was all going to fit. "Uh..."

"It'll fit. Thanks to the magic it's effectively bottomless. Before you ask, it's a storage battery. If you need a boost, or can't summon for whatever reason, you take you a swallow or two to top off the tank."

Everything was spotless. I was in shock. I looked at the warm jar in my hand and snapped the lid shut. "Yeah, cause that's not weird. Having a jar of cum to sip whenever I want." I set it back on the end table.

"Fresh from the tap girl, eh?" Benji said with a wink. I gave him my best withering stare. Still ineffective.

"So, I should also add..." Samantha started.

"Tomorrow. You can tell me tomorrow." I closed the laptop with a snap of my fingers. I smiled as I snatched up the jar and started towards the bedroom. "Well, Sir Benjamin, I'm heading to bed."

He sat up. "Going to sleep? I can understand that, you must be tired." He started gathering his clothes. "Let me get dressed before you send me back."

I leaned on the door frame and gave him an innocent, hurt expression. "Oh, pressing business at Long Ear Manor? Cause, I'm not sleepy, but if you've had your fill of me or, can't perform your husbandly duties..." I gave him a wicked leer. His ears perked up and he scooped me up and carried me to the bed.

Being a Succubus was turning out to be a lot of fun.

12