Fyyra's Resolution Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop! Stop! Let me go! Stop!"

"Stop me yourself, if you can. But you can't! All your power, and you can't focus it. Now I can drain it from you—I can absorb it. You can't stop me. Isn't it pitiful? Aren't you ashamed of yourself? Too horny to fight. Too weak and wanton to free yourself."

"No! Not again! Stop licking me! Not there! No, not there either! That's worse! That's my ass! You're all the way up my AHHUUHHNN! I can't stand it! I can't! Ohh! Ohhuuhh! You'll ... you'll make me ... make me come!"

"Not unless you beg for it, little wanton witch. If you want to come, you must beg."

"All right! All right! Fine then. You win again. Please. Please make me. When I come, you feel it too. It makes my magic surge, so you can drain it. If you want to drain it, you have to make me come."

"You haven't begged enough yet, sex pet."

"You're right. You're right. I'm a sex pet. A pitiful sex pet. I can't help myself. Oh please it feels too good. Ohhoohh please please I beg you! I'm begging! Please!"

By then surely satyrs would have gathered beneath her, snickering, stroking their cocks. She doesn't call to them anymore for help. It won't do any good until she's satisfied the snake and all of them. Herself included.

"Auughhhnn! Oh Goddess! There! Your tongue! Oh your tongue! Please! Ohhooohhuuhh! Make me come and take my magic! I wanna give it to you! I wanna give it all to you! Please put your tongue in me and make me come! Make me come!"

How long can this go on? How many times will she let herself play these ridiculous games? When will she finally get her shit back together?

There's no answer to any of these questions, not yet. Poor little Fyyra, consumed with self-indulgence, lost in the wild woods.

12