Fyyra's Resolution Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I refuse. I will not debase myself for an abomination like you."

"We shall see." He stepped back, then took her discarded staff from the floor. "This is a bit too long, for my purpose." He broke it in half over his knee, discarded the top segment, and flexed the remainder. "From Eggun's memory, I know an amusing secret about you, little witch. I know you used enchantment to enlarge your breasts, and to enhance their sensitivity. You're surprised Eggun knows about that, aren't you? You thought no one knew. You thought no one had noticed."

"You're wrong. That's not true at all!"

"He spies on you, from time to time. In this very chamber, he's watched you in a scrying glass. He's watched you making love with other men, furious with jealousy, flogging the seed from his member as he watches you swallow the seed of others."

"I don't believe you. He wouldn't do that!"

"He enjoys it more when you're by yourself. When you're bathing, sponging those enchanted breasts of yours. He believes you give yourself much greater gratification when you do that than any of your lovers has managed to do. Is he right, little witch? Or is that wishful thinking?"

Fyyra didn't answer that one. Fyyra couldn't think of anything to say.

"Let's see exactly how sensitive you succeeded in making those pretty breasts of yours."

He used the broken half of the stick to whip her across her nipples. She couldn't evade it.

"AAHHaahhhaarrhh!"

The second strike caused her to wet herself. After the third:

"Mercy! Mercy, please! Mercy!"

"If you want mercy from me, you know the price. Are you willing to pay it, little witch?"

Sniveling, she nodded her head. She wished it had taken longer to break her, or that she had surrendered before losing control of her bladder. Just three hits. Pathetic. She could endure no more, simple as that.

"Open your eyes. Look up at me and don't you dare look away."

She obeyed, accepting the glowing green cock into her mouth. She allowed him to choke her with its full length, then began to bob her head upon it, grunting from the effort and from her disgust. Soon slobber had escaped her lips and splashed down the whole front of her body. "Urr—urrr—urr---urr!" She could discern no pity or regret at all in Eggun's expression, beneath the monster's. Both gazed upon their captive with matching bestial satisfaction. Eggun was not upset that she had failed to rescue him. He liked seeing her this way, naked and bound on her knees, whoring herself to spare herself from torture. Everything she'd undergone was arousing to him. There was no question of it. He liked her like this. In his opinion, the opinion of a man she'd grown over time to look up to, she was cute, when she was disgraced and enslaved. Her toes curled tight beneath her at the implications.

Almost instantly, the monster's hurts began to vanish and its illumination brightened.

"Yes, little witch! Yes! You belong to me now!"

4.

Fyyra has returned to the demon's gallery. Shoradeen and the other knights groan or wail when they see the state of her. Poor little Fyyra hangs her head.

"I warned you," said Shoradeen, "I told you what would happen."

"But I almost won," Fyyra wanted to say back, "I should have won." She doesn't say a thing, not aloud. "None of you stood a chance, but it was different for me. I nearly had it beat." It would only feel worse in the end if she allowed herself to say this stuff.

She still has the hat on. That is all. Her arms are still bound behind her back with her own fuzzy striped leggings. Her feet have been released, to allow her to walk. Or rather, to stumble. Her legs are very weary, very sore. Her bare feet slap on the damp stone, each time she takes another hesitant, wobbly step forward.

Semen plasters her chin and her swaying, low hanging breasts. Despite the vicious beating they so recently received, her breasts show no visible wounds beneath the paint which isn't paint. Because of their enchanted nature, the stripes over her swollen nipples have already been erased.

She bears no tell-tale trickles down her legs yet. The monster has only thus far made sport with her mouth.

"I want the other girls to see what happens next. Everthing that happens. Bend over, little witch."

Moments later, her lowered neck was trapped within the center of another stalagmite. She moaned as the stone hardened. "Ohhh no. Nooo. It's tight. It's too tight, and it hurts my back. Ohhhooh." Only her neck was enclosed. Her hands remained bound as before. And unlike the rest of his prisoners, she is displayed in the middle of the passage. The tall heap of the knights' ruined armor and weapons had been mysteriously swept away to provide the space for her.

Still the hat stayed on her head, although it had got pushed further forward to block her eyes. The droopy tip of the peak droops further and sadder than it used to.

"I think perhaps I shall give this beautiful, smooth, soft bottom a thrashing. What do you say?"

Her tiny toes dig into cracks in the ground, clinging as tight as they can. "Please don't. Don't do that. I beg you. Please don't thrash me. Not again. Please. Oh please."

"Not very tough, are you, little witch?"

Denial or defiance won't help her. "No. No I'm not tough. I can't bear it. Not on my bare bottom!" As she says these pitiful things, Fyyra wants to believe she's just acting—deliberately exaggerating her feelings to placate the monster and to deceive him. It's the most rational tactic available. Except ... she finds it's too easy to do. The words gush out of her too quickly. "Please it hurts too much! Please don't!" This is no performance. Fyyra realizes as she hears herself, her desperation is genuine.

"You've learned to beg quite well, and quite quickly. I'm impressed, little witch. Are you scared enough to pee again?"

"Do you ... do you want me to?"

"Yes. I think I do. Spread your skinny legs as wide as you can, lift up on your dainty tiptoes, and piss in front of all of us. Show us how helpless and dirty you are."

She obeyed, straining. It wasn't as difficult as she expected. The stream sizzled very loud on the floor of the cavern. It made her me feel very pitiful. It made her feel like a savage animal.

"Aren't you embarrassed? I bet you are. You've fallen so low already, haven't you?"

"I have no choice."

"You promised these other girls you would save them, didn't you? You should apologize."

"I ... I am sorry. I wasn't strong enough. I failed. I'm a failure. He was too powerful for me. He conquered me."

"I told you he would," Shoradeen said again.

"Tell them the best part. Tell them how I won."

"He took my clothes. I ... I was too embarrassed and lost my focus. I shouldn't have let it happen. I panicked."

"Because you were naked."

"Because I was naked. Then ... then I was made to suck his cock."

"We all could tell when you walked in, little fool," said Shoradeen, "Now he's got you bent over like the rest of us, pinned in the rock, and he's gonna thrash you good. Thrash you bloody!"

"Please don't do that. Please don't. Please oh please! You don't need to beat me. I'm helpless. I belong to you now. I will serve you. I must serve you! Please, take your pleasure from me. Take my body. I am yours."

"What if my pleasure is to beat your white bottom red with this broken stick? Which used to be your own staff of power. That would give me great pleasure, I believe."

"No, wait. Please don't do that. Please fuck me, instead. That will give you greater pleasure, I promise you. I swear it. Fuck me with all your demonic might."

"Hmm. Will this be for my pleasure or for yours?"

"Yours. Only yours."

"You don't think you'll enjoy it if I fuck you?"

"It's not my place, sir."

"Tactfully put, little witch. You challenge my skills."

"I do not mean to. I apologize. Forgive me."

"I'm not offended, little witch. I'm aroused. I want to show how powerful I truly am." Fyyra could not see him behind her, and she could not turn her head to look. She felt his hands grab her ass and lift her, and then the head of his cock was pressing directly against her sacred vale, the tip pulsing with magic. Yet it did not hurt her there. The vale had prepared itself for him. It had become avid and aflood. Its inner heat had kindled and its secret currents quickened ... Somehow she hadn't been aware this was happening to her until that critical moment, when he started to penetrate her.

"Huuhh. Huuhooh! Oh my! Oh my!"

Instead of agony, her passage welcomed the invader with warmth and with eagerness. With delight.

"You think I own you now? I am going to show you what true ownership means, little witch. Eggun alone would never have fucked you like I'm about to do. Only in his secret fantasies."

"Oh. Ohoohhooh. Oh no. Oh Goddess. Haahhuuh!" Her dangling oversized breasts swayed beneath her hard enough to smack the stalagmite that imprisoned her neck on their upswing. But the impacts on her enchanted nipples, vicious as they were, still brought her further bursts of pleasure. "Huuh! Hoohhuurrhh!"

"Are you frightened? You should be. The knights that preceded you, the woman watching us—they didn't think I could do this to them, either. They didn't realize the extent of my determination, when I set my heart on something. Here we go."

"Ohhuh! Ahhuuhaah! Auugghhuuhhnn!"

"How's that feel? How does it compare to the other cocks you've let penetrate you?"

"B-b-big! Big! Deep. You go deeeep!"

"Rather facile observations, little witch. Hardly what I'd call penetrating insights, huh? Of course you've never taken a fucking while you were bound, have you? Or while you had an audience, at least one that you knew about, hur hur hur. These little technical variations, they add quite a lot to the experience, don't they? A cock is a cock, if you get right down to it. It's the extras, and the atmosphere they create, that differentiates one from another. Do you disagree?"

"Ahhuuhh! Uhuhuhuhhh! UH! UH! UH!"

"Yes, take her!" shouted Shoradeen, "Fuck the stupid weak little witch like she deserves! Fuck her like you did to all of us! She's earned it! I warned her and she wouldn't listen to me! Show her what it's like!"

"Goddess! Goddess! Gahhuuhhaahhuuhh!"

Forced upon her though it was, should she be grateful for the pleasure, for the unexpected intensity of it? Should she take comfort in it while it lasted? Fyyra didn't know. It was a pointless question, largely. She could not prevent herself from feeling whatever he chose to inflict upon her body, agony or ecstasy. If he wanted to thrash her ass, her ass would be thrashed. If he wanted her to come instead like never before, with the aid of his magic he would get her there, one way or another. She feared it would only tighten his control on her. That was obviously what it was meant to do. He planned to make her dependent on him, her and all the rest.

His dominance was absolute. It was Eggun doing this to her, just as much as the monster. She felt certain of it. They'd blended together much more than they started out, and she was the reason for it. Though he had his full strength back, the monster had not grown gigantic again. He was content to remain at Eggun's scale. Because of her. Wanting to fuck her as a bound captive, and wanting to make her like it when he did.

"Ohhuuhh Eggun! Eggun! Eggun! Ohhooohooh!"

How was she going to get out of this? How could she turn things back around? She damn well better think of something.

It would have to be later. Right then, she couldn't think of anything except the fucking she was getting. The fuck of her life! How close she already was to coming again ...

5.

The answer was her hat, her ridiculous hat. She realized when Eggun had left the cavern for food. She had to undo the spell that kept the hat on her head. She had to pull that power back into herself.

Fyyra whispered the incantation. It took a couple tries; then the hat dropped to the floor and she felt a surge of energy course through her spine. A wonderful sensation. Renewal.

Of course it wasn't an enormous amount of power. No fireballs or layered shielding in the immediate future. She wouldn't be able to defend herself if Eggun got back before she got away from there.

The bright side, she could crack apart the stone around her aching neck. She could rip the leggings apart that bound her hands. She was loose!

First thing she did, she grabbed her hat and put it back on. This was one special hat. Without the anchoring spell, alas, it wouldn't sit as straight on her head as it used to.

The knights had all seemed asleep—the breaking of her stalagmite woke them. "You're free?" Shoradeen gasped, "How did you manage it? I don't believe it!"

"I keep my promises," Fyrra said.

It took everything else she had, but she liberated the six women. It didn't matter how unkind Shoradeen had been to her. Fyyra had made a vow. Duty was duty.

"We have to get out of this place! We have to hurry!"

They ran and ran. They ran as long as they had the strength.

When their strength was gone, they collapsed on the moonlit grass beside a stream, gasping. They'd slaked their thirst, of course, when they found the water, and washed themselves as best as they could.

It was a muggy night, though the damp grass beneath them felt chilly. Fyyra's feet were sore, so she sat up and rubbed them. They weren't the only part of her that felt that way.

Shoradeen crawled over beside her. "I owe you an apology, Fyyra. I owe you much more. I ... I behaved dishonorably. Forgive me."

"Do not burden yourself. It was ... Well, none of us were ourselves."

"You're hurt?" Shoradeen pulled Fyyra foot from the witch's hands to examine it and caress it herself. "How's that?"

"I'm all right. As much as can be expected. We need to find clothes. We look like a pack of wild beasts. If anyone happens to see running by, they'll be frightened. They'll think we're crazed wolf-women."

Shoradeen snorted. "I suppose we are."

Only then did Fyyra notice that the other knights were rolling about and clinging to each other, and kissing. Not just on their mouths.

Then Shoradeen put a hand on her thigh. She looked down at it, shocked initially and then flooded with shyness and bewilderment, unable to move, and while Fyyra's gaze was still cast down, Shoradeen lunged forward and kissed her. She kissed hard. Fyyra made a startled squeak, and Shoradeen chuckled.

The hand on Fyyra's thigh slid higher. Fyyra grabbed it by the wrist, yet that didn't stop the motion. She didn't try hard enough. Shoradeen's fingers reached her sex and delved within. Fyyra moaned. The other knights around them, they made similar sounds.

"You are wet. Very wet." Her channel was noisy when Shoradeen pumped her fingers: squitch-squitch-squitch-squitch ... Same as the moans, she heard matching noises from the other women at play. "I'm wet too. Here. Feel." She pulled Fyrra's hand where she wanted it. "Yes, there. Yes." Squitch-squitch-squitch. The inside of her felt hot as a furnace, squeezing Fyyra's fingers.

Next Shoradeen moved her mouth to Fyyra's nipples. "OH! Ohhoooh but ... Wait. Wait. We're still too close to the cave. We dare not linger here."

"Fyyra, please, I need this. Let's comfort each other, just a few moments. Please don't fight. Don't reject me. I know I was cruel to you and I'm sorry for it. I want to atone. Let me make it up."

"But ... but here? Right now? Ohhoohh! Wait!"

"I can't. I must! I must have you!"

"You're not yourself. This is because of what the demon did to us. I don't deny I feel it too but it's not natural. It's not ... Ohh! Oh wait! What are you doing now?"

The wanton knight pulled Fyyra closer, swinging around her legs and fitting her crotch against the witch's, pressing as hard as she could. "Ohhh! Like that! You see? I don't need a cock to fuck you. This works just as well, or better. I'm going to show you. I'll prove it."

She did. "Ahhuuh! Goddess!" The stimulation was too intense to bear and Fyyra made a last effort to wiggle clear, but it was impossible. The knight was too strong for her, too determined. And every time she bounced her hips, Fyyra's reluctance crumbled further. "Hoohh! Uhhrruuhh! Uhhrrhh!"

The knight still had a hold of Fyyra's foot. She lifted it to her mouth and kissed her toes. Then she started sucking on them.

"How's that? Does that feel good? Do you like it?"

It surprised her, but yes, Fyyra found she did. "Don't stop. Oh! Oh! Keep fucking me! Fuck me harder! You can fuck me harder, can't you? Do it! Do it, please!"

Shoradeen pointed her toes at Fyyra's lips. She accepted them into her mouth. They tasted of the wet grass they'd been running across.

"Oh, you little witch! Fyyra, you do it perfect! I'm going to come! I'm going to come before you do, I can feel it. I want to hold out but I'm not gonna make it. Ohhoohh you're too cute. You're too cute for me with my toes in your mouth like that! And your little pussy splashing all over me! All over! Ahhuuhhaah!"

Her hat kept falling off, with all their jostling. Every single time it did, Shoradeen insisted she put it back on. Everybody loved the damn hat on her. It had become an absurd fetish. The way things had been going, she'd have to lock it away somewhere. Her pussy would start helplessly streaming whenever she dared put it on or even glanced at it in her room on its stand.

12