G Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Fucking beautiful!” was all I could manage to say before pressing my mouth against hers. As we kissed deeply, I became aware of the fact she had never stopped stroking my cock; she had never ceased in her efforts to get and keep me hard for her. I once again pulled her face from my body and began to kiss and bite her exposed neck. I allowed my hands to go to work on her breasts: grabbing and pinching at her nipples. Her breasts were firm and just big enough for what came to mind. I pushed her back onto the sofa, climbed up and straddled her chest. Seizing her breasts again, groping and squeezing, I pressed them together and slid my cock between them. She intuitively placed her hands on either side of her tits to hold them together for me. I leaned forward onto the sofa and began to pump my hips back and forth. Her head was propped up, which put her mouth only inches from my cock as I fucked her tits more wildly. She opened her mouth, as if in preparation for accepting anything I might give her, and then extended her tongue just enough to lick the head of my cock each time I thrust forward.

The sensation of fucking her tits was outdone only by the sight of it all. Watching her focus on nothing but my cock; reaching for it with her mouth and almost getting angry when she could only lick its swollen head. The mixture of her suffering and her pleasure, the contrast of my pale skin pressing down against her dark flesh, and the sense of power I had as I felt so close to losing all control was more than I could handle. I recognized my body’s preparations for its release of pleasure. I knew it was almost over.

That’s why I stopped.

I abruptly pulled back from her and climbed completely off the sofa. Her eyes shot up with a look of shock and confusion. I had to hide my motive. I had to play the tease.

“I think you’re almost ready,” I declared as I gripped my cock with one hand and reached out to her with the other.

Her frustration was evident, but so to was her anticipation. She reached her hand out and took hold of mine. “Oh, I’ve been ready for weeks now,” she added.

Lifting her up, I drew her close to me and pressed my body into hers. Her hands caressed my hips and worked their way around to the front of my thighs. Releasing my cock, I guided my hands slowly to her waist and grabbed hold of her thin frame.

“You’re the best gift I could have gotten,” I whispered jokingly into her ear.

“Well, it’s better to be given, than to receive,” she quipped.

As I smiled, she rose up on her toes and kissed me deeply. I felt a warmth flow through me as I realized what exactly all this was: a gift. My wife was sharing her lover with me. Not just a good fuck that she knew or had, not simply a good time or a fantasy fulfilled, but her lover and best friend was now to be mine. As G pressed her full lips against mine and danced her tongue around my mouth, I was overwhelmed with the understanding of how deep the love my wife and I share truly is.

I broke our kiss and stared into G’s eyes. At first confused, she slowly realized exactly what I was thinking. “Anything,” she said.

And with that I spun her body around. She fell forward and grabbed on to the rear of the sofa, keeping her legs straight. I positioned myself behind her--my cock as hard from the sight of her arching her back in preparation, as from the knowledge that I would finally be inside her. My left hand firmly grabbed her hip as my right hand gripped her tiny waist. I pulled her thin frame back to my waiting cock and slid deeply into her in a single fluid motion.

A whimper escaped her lips as she immediately began a rhythm of rocking back and forth on my dick. I tightened my grip on her hip and waist as I pulled her into me repeatedly.

“Oh, fuck,” she called out.

All I could do was grunt as my cock throbbed inside her warm, wet body. I hunched forward to reach up and grab hold of her breasts, pushing and rubbing into them as I fucked her harder. Over and over again I could hear the slapping of my thighs against her firm ass, feeling her body shake with every thrust.

Her moans became grunts as I continued to pound harder and harder into her flesh. Pushing myself upright, I reached forward and grabbed her long, silky black hair, gathering it into my hand. I pulled back, forcing her head up and her back to arch even more toward the sofa. I looked down and watched as my cock disappeared even deeper into her.

“Fuck, yes!” she screamed. “Oh, fuck me!”

I pounded each time with more abandon, wanting only to make her cum. And she was close, too. Releasing her hair, I took hold of her waist again with one hand, and with the other, reached around under her and began rubbing her clit. Her body quivered as she moaned uncontrollably. Her pussy squeezed my cock as I pounded into her as fast as I could while my fingers pressed against her in a matching rhythm. She buried her head in the sofa and screamed as waves of ecstasy washed over her. I was so close myself I could hardly stand it. I kept up my relentless pace until I knew her orgasm had subsided.

As G caught her breath, I quickly slid my cock out of her warm, tight pussy. Before she had a chance to protest, I turned her over and positioned her the length of the sofa. Spreading her legs, she allowed me to position myself over her. Immediately she wrapped her legs around my waist and lifted her hands to my neck and shoulders.

“You’re so fucking beautiful,” I managed to say.

She smiled sincerely as I slowly pushed my aching cock into her once again. Her mouth dropped open and her eyes closed as she lifted her hips to meet my thrusts. My movements became more deliberate. Sliding in and out of her with a gentle force and rhythm, I reached down and brushed the hair back from her face; that beautiful, exotic face that once dripped with my cum; those full, dark lips that had so often pleasured my wife.

“So fucking incredible,” I added.

Again, she smiled and I could almost see her eyes roll back in her head.

I pushed into her more deeply as I whispered, “You’re perfect.”

I watched in amazement as, with every new, deliberate thrust and compliment, I drove this incredible woman closer to yet another orgasm.

“Cum in me,” she whispered back as her body tensed.

“Cum in me now,” she pleaded.

Her back arched off the sofa as her head tilted back. Her slender fingers pressed into my neck and shoulders as she began to pant and shake. I kept thrusting at a steady pace until I could no longer stand it. I closed my eyes and listened as she screamed out in pleasure. Pushing deeply one last time, my cock exploded into her. Shot after shot of my cum filled her up completely. Our bodies rocking back and forth as we came. Over and over again I could feel myself shooting into her as her legs pulled me even tighter against her body. She trembled beneath me as I finally collapsed onto her. Exhausted, we lay motionless on the sofa as my cock softened inside her and her breathing slowed.

It seemed like hours, but I know it wasn’t long before we got up from the sofa. We spent quite a while simply kissing passionately, but made sure we were back in the kitchen when my wife came home.

As I helped my wife with the groceries, G offered to put the kids to bed. I stood at the refrigerator door as my wife walked up behind me, reaching around my body and grabbing my spent cock through my pants.

“Did you get my note?” she asked.

“Oh, yeah. I got it, sweetheart.”

My wife turned me around and looked me in the eye. Even though I felt more connected to her than I could remember, I was still a little bit nervous until she smiled. I watched as her gaze drifted to my neck. She reached up and gently touched me just below my ear.

“I see,” my wife added with an even bigger smile, “You got it alright.”

She turned back to the sink as I made my way quickly to the microwave oven. Using the reflective door as a mirror, I saw what my wife had seen. Across my neck, on both sides, were the scratches left in the throws of passion by our lover.

12