G. I. Joe Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few songs as per our plan a dancer she picked for me came and got me. "Ready for the show honey?" She quizzed as she led me to the VIP room and to the chair next to where Brandi was seductively sitting on Joe's lap.

Brandi was sexily rubbing Joe's chest as he was caressing her pussy thru her dress. Brandi gave me a knowing wink and a nod indicating we were good to go.

With my stomach in knots with anticipation I began rubbing my girls legs as she sat on my lap talking. "I think its great what you guys are doing" my dancer said "Maybe I can get in on the action one day, I've always had the hots for Brandi."

Brandi positioned herself so I could see her slowly rubbing Joe's cock through his pants.

He slid Brandi's top down exposing her tits to him then began massaging them. Brandi moaned her approval. "Still a horny muther fucker I see" he laughed as he continued working on them. "You didn't have these when I fucked you last" he chuckled as he squeezed. "Bet they bounce real nice when I'm fucking you."

"So you likey?" Brandi coyly said seductively shaking them.

"I told you before I love big titties on a little white girl. I gonna stick my dick in between them big-o-titties fuck the shit out of them. I didn't think I was gonna get to fuck you before I shipped out. Thought all you were gonna do is tease me" He continued playing with her tits. "You said your old man was cool with me fucking you, right?" he quizzed.

Smiling knowingly she got up and started to dance for him. Spreading his legs so she could stand in between them she gave me a quick glance before she pulled her dress off causing her tits to bounce nicely.

"Damn those are some sweet tits" Joe proclaimed. Not knowing who I was yet Joe reached over and slapped my arm. "What would you do to those tits?" he asked.

I just shrugged and mumbled "I don't know, they are sweet."

"You talk a good game" Brandi said as she discarded her dress. Standing there looking awesome in just her g-string she began to dance for Joe. Placing her hands on the back of the chair and leaning over Joe she let her tits fall teasingly close to his mouth as she sensually ground her knee into his cock. When he tried to suck on them she pulled away. After a few teases she lowered them far enough for Joe to reach them with his mouth.

Joe palmed one tit and enthusiastically sucked on her nipple then the other as Brandi stared at me seductively.

I love the way Brandi's tits hang when she's bent over like that and Joes sucking on them like a baby calf shot pangs of excitement through me. Seeing my wife teasing Joe and letting him take liberties with her body right in front of me was surreal. I was overwhelmed with emotions but especially horniness. I knew I couldn't stop this until I saw him pounding his big black cock into my sweet wifes pussy in person.

Seeing the effect this was having on me Brandi reached down and rubbed Joes cock through his jeans. "Is this for me?" she joked.

"You know it is baby, he's been wanting to get back in that sweet pussy of yours since I saw you here." Joe bragged. "Come on fuck me already, you know you want it," Joe begged as he started to unzip his pants.

Pushing his hands away "Stop it you'll get me fired." she scolded. Brandi got down on her knees in between Joes legs and bit his dick through his jeans as she stared at him.

"You're teasing me bitch, I remember how you can suck a cock," Joe laughed.

With that she smiled seductively and sat on his lap facing away from him and started grinding on his cock. She leaned back into him then took his hands and placed them on her tits.

Joe had a handful of her tits and was squeezing them as she ground in to him. He tugged and pulled on her nipples clearly getting Brandi turned on. One of Joes hands wandered down to Brandi's pussy without any objection from her. He cautiously stuck his hand inside her g-sting and began to play with her clit rubbing vigorously as Brandi ground into his cock.

She said knowing I was watching turned her on even more than usual. Biting her lip sensually she stared at me seductively the whole time to make sure I was still good with what was going on. When she was sure I was still cool it didn't take Brandi long to bring herself to orgasm. She collapsed against Joe as she finished convulsing then looked at me wide eyed as to say "Can you believe that just happened." As she recouped Joe pulled out his finger and feed it to her. She sucked on it like it was a small cock. Then she turned and laid across Joe so her pussy was hitting his cock. She began fucking him through his pants, she's done this to me and its an amazing feeling. It was awkward but Joe managed to get his hands in position so he could rub her tits with one hand while he rubbed and squeezed her ass with the other. She pumped vigorously on his cock until I heard Joe say he was gonna cum. With that Brandi jumped off a frustrated Joe.

"Why'd you stop bitch?" he pleaded, "You almost had me, I was just about to cum, shit!"

She stood in front of him, tits heaving her g-string slightly slid to the side revealing a bit of her pussy lips. "I want you to save it so you shoot a big load in me tonight."

"But when tonight?" Joe pleaded. "It's almost one when are we gonna fuck?"

"I have to finish my shift" Brandi informed him as she threw her dress back on. "But when I'm off I'm all yours to do with what you want."

"Shit, what am I suppose to do until then?" Joe almost whimpered.

"Well, you can buy a beer for the guy whose wife you're gonna fuck," Brandi coyly said as she introduced us.

Joe was a little embarrassed but I reassured him I enjoyed the show. We got a table, had a few beers talked about what was going to happen. He couldn't believe I was cool with him fucking Brandi. "Hey, you fucked her before I did," I laughed. "And, it's the least we can do to thank you for your service." We both got lap dances from several other strippers till closing time. We were both trying to save our loads for Brandi and I swear the strippers knew it because I've never had girls try so hard to make me cum before. But we made it through the night. Brandi had one more round on the stages and we made jokes about the guys tipping her and trying to score with her.

"Not tonight boys, that pussy is all mine" Joe joked.

At closing time we waited outside by the door and when Brandi came out she looked fabulous as she strutted out in a low cut white micro mini dress. Her big titties barely contained by the fabric and her nipples either from the cool night or excitement of what was to come protruded at least an half inch. There was no way she was anything but naked under her dress. She still had on her 5" stilettos which made her legs look even more fantastic. It looked like slow motion watching her approach us.

"Wow" was all I could say as she approached.

"Look at those big titties bounce" Joe gasps. "She's all grown up since I fucked her last. She's hotter now than when she was back in college."

We walked to the car our hands on her ass with Brandi teasing us as we went. "You boys ready to have your way with me?" She grabbed our cocks "Mmmmm looks like I'm in for a hard night." she teased.

END PART ONE

12