G. I. Joe: Sexual Missions #1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jzelger
jzelger
24 Followers

Then, she felt Clutch poking his cock at her asshole. Her head spun around and she yelled, "HEY!" Even naked and exhausted, she managed to roll over and give Clutch another roundhouse kick in the head. "Yah!" he yelled and toppled over. "I don't do it that way!" she said, finding trouble talking as cum kept dribbling down her face. "Do it right!" she shouted, getting back on all fours. Clutch then thrust into her cunt and she grunted. As Clutch starting screwing her, she looked up at Grunt. "C'mon!" Grunt knelt down and she started sucking him off, too. Before long he came, shooting his load into Scarlett's waiting mouth. This time, she swallowed it all without missing a beat. She then savored the fucking Clutch was giving her, and had another orgasm, just quietly groaning and shaking.

Scarlett then turned over, and lay on the ground, trying to breath normally, tired from all she had just done. Then it occurred to her. Once again, she forgot about one last Joe. She looked up, and saw Snake-Eyes approaching. She smiled at him as he knelt in front of her. He leaned down and brushed the hair away from Scarlett's face and began to lightly kiss her neck and shoulders. He as being gentle, which surprised Scarlett after the frantic gangbang she just went through. Snake-Eyes then made his way down to her breasts, gingerly kissing and licking them, causing Scarlett to moan.

He made his way down between her legs and licked her swollen cunt lips, flicking his tongue in now and again. His slow, sexy work was slowly bringing Scarlett out of her exhausted state, and giving her her second wind.

Snake-Eyes finished her tongue-work and moved up to Scarlett's face, kissing her deeply. She could taste her own juices on his tongue. Then Snake-Eyes positioned his cock at her opening, and pushed the head in slowly.

"Mmmm..." she moaned. Then, still very slowly, Snake-Eyes slid his entire length inside Scarlett's pussy. She gasped as he did so, feeling his length slide against her wet, hot pussy lips.

He quickened the pace, and got a good rhythm going. Then he did something Scarlett hadn't expected. He leaned forward and wrapped his arms around her waist. Then, amazingly, he sat back, lifting her as he did so, not once letting himself slip out of her. Now he was kneeling, sitting on his legs while Scarlett sat atop him, panting. She started to move up and down, but he apparently wasn't done. He held her body close to his, and she couldn't believe it when he started to rise to his feet from the kneeling position. He was much stronger than his lean body made him seem. Scarlett gasped loudly and held onto him, her arms and legs wrapped tightly around his body.

Now, Snake-Eyes was actually standing up straight with Scarlett hanging off of him, his dick still deep inside her pussy. Then he began to move in and out, fucking her just standing in the middle of the room. Partially due to the incredible feelings, and partially due to the fact that Snake-Eyes was now doing something she had never seen any man do, Scarlett was moaning and groaning loudly, more turned on they she could ever remember being. Snake-Eyes began to grit his teeth and his hands squeezed her soft ass harder. Scarlett guessed he was close to an orgasm.

He stopped thrusting into her for a moment, and slowly walked towards a table off to the side of the training area. Scarlett clung to him tightly, feeling her nipples rub against Snake-Eyes chest, so hard and erect that they were sore.

They reached the table, and Snake-Eyes lowered Scarlett down. She was now sitting on the table, and Snake-Eyes began to fuck her harder and faster than before. Scarlett grunted with each thrust. She and Snake-Eyes began to kiss passionately as he thrust into her quickly, racing toward his orgasm.

Scarlett felt that familiar feeling tingling in her cunt, she was ready to come, too. And finally, they both came. Scarlett felt Snake-Eyes' semen spurt inside her pussy and then her orgasm hit her like a freight train. Her entire body clenched and she started to scream. Her body shook uncontrollably, and she was now barely coherent, before she nearly blacked out from the greatest orgasm of her life.

When she again became aware of the rest of the world, Scarlett found her and Snake-Eyes on top of the table, lying in each other's arms, their panting filling the quiet of the room. Scarlett looked around at the Joes, sitting around the room, all naked, just looking at her and Snake-Eyes.

Zap was the first to speak. "Wow... I can't believe what he just did to her! Is he freakin' Superman or what?"

Scarlett just grinned, and kissed Snake-Eyes deeply.

They all stayed there for what seemed like a long time. Grand Slam looked off towards the other end of the room and gasped. Everyone else turned to see Hawk standing at the door to his office with his hands on his hips and a serious expression. The Joes looked on, wide-eyed, thinking they were all gonna be court-martialed or some other kind of military punishment.

"Are you all quite finished?" Hawk asked.

No one answered. They weren't sure what to say.

"Scarlett!" Hawk called. "In my office. Now."

She got up off of the table and scrambled to pick up her clothes. But Hawk stopped her. "Those won't be necessary," he said. Scarlett looked at him, surprised. Then she could swear she caught the hint of a smile in Hawk's face. She smiled, too.

"Yes, sir!" she said, saluting, and looking silly doing so as she stood their totally naked.

Scarlett slowly strolled towards Hawk, then ran her hand over her chest as she went past him. She disappeared into the office and Hawk looked around the room. "You're all dismissed," he said.

Hawk turned and followed Scarlett into his office. He closed the door behind him.

After a moment, Stalker looked at the rest of the Joes and smiled. "Well, c'mon Joes. You're dismissed. The Colonel will be busy for a while..."

jzelger
jzelger
24 Followers
12