Gabbing With Daddy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,979 Followers

First, he took out a banana and using a knife sliced about half of it onto my chest. Next, was a handful of Strawberries which he quartered onto my boobs. After shaking it thoroughly he took out a can of whipping cream and sprayed it on top of the fruit saying, "Now that is what I call a sweet dessert, Creamy Baby Girl!"

"Oh yes daddy, eat it all up," I replied shivering with anticipation. Of course, that is exactly what he intended to do as he buried his face right into the mess. It was quite a sensual feeling as he licked and chewed the food from my globes. He was eating as if he were a starving man; no wonder, we had forgotten to eat dinner.

I thrilled to each touch of his mouth and couldn't believe I was going to cum. Just as he licked the last bit of cream from the underside of my tit I came and felt my pussy gush. I licked the cream from his face and we napped until I heard him call room service. After eating we resumed our carnal escapades with each other.

I knew by check out the next morning my cunt and ass would be nearly raw from his sweet spankings and whippings but I didn't care. The pain I would endure for the next week would be worth the pleasure he was giving me now. For an older guy daddy's stamina was amazing. As soon as the sun came up so did his dick right up against my ass. It wasn't long before he was pushing the head against my rear entrance popping it right inside. As he drove it inside of me he was fingering my clit with his fingertips as I lay there in ecstasy. Having his cock in my asshole felt like the most natural thing in the world. As he continued he nibbled on my neck and in no time we came again.

As I gave dad the usual father – daughter hug and kiss goodbye in the parking lot of the dorm I couldn't help but think about my perfect life. I knew daddy would be down several more times during the school year to fuck the hell out of me. But, when he wasn't around I always had Dr. Haskins cock to hold me over and then there was always Lisa for a change of pace. Maybe, I could even go out on dates! I was one lucky girl.

hotpup
hotpup
1,979 Followers