Gabe and Nat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because I love you." She pecked him on the lips again.

"But, daughters aren't supposed to love their dads that way, nor should fathers lust after their daughters." He wiped the tears from his eyes.

"Says who?"

"Says society, and for good reason. Says the church. Says God, says everybody."

"Daddy, since when do we go to church? Since when do we believe in God?"

"I thought you did, with all that meditating you do."

"I don't believe in a God separate from me, but one in me and in everything. Brahman: my soul is at one with it, as is yours. You just don't know it."

"Nat, I'm sure even Hindus abominate incest."

"I don't care what any religious system says about my love for you." She pecked him on the cheek, and licked his tear off her lips. "I'm following my own, personal spiritual path, and it's to help you heal. I want to end your pain." She put her arms around him, and started grinding on his erection again.

"What would...your mother say?"

"Who cares? Was she...ever kind to you?"

"Well..."

"Well, no. She controlled you...made you miserable...I won't." She began stroking the bulge in his pants.

"Society will...never accept...us as lovers," he moaned.

"Society doesn't...have to know," she said in sighs. "The ancient Egyptians accepted incest." She unzipped his pants. "The Egypt of...the Pharaohs." She put her hand inside and grabbed his cock. "The Egyptian goddess of the sky, and the god of the earth, were brother and sister...and they were lovers." She got up, led him off his chair and into the middle of the living room. She gently pushed him, telling him to lie on his back on the floor. She got on top of him, pulled out his cock and lowered herself on it, sighing higher and louder as it slowly went in her wet pussy.

She leaned forward as she went up and down on his phallus, squinting her eyes and squealing with pleasure. She focused all her attention on the moment, meditating on the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of her soaking vagina. He, far apart from meditating, simply couldn't believe what he was doing.

"How...can we...do this...without feeling...ashamed of...ourselves?" he asked in moans and grunts, loving the tight, moist feeling of her vagina.

"We're not...just fucking, Daddy. This is...a union...of our...souls. Ah!"

"You mean, incest...can be...mystical? Oh!"

"If we...focus on...our love, and our...oneness. Yes!" she squealed.

"Like the...love-making gods...in Hindu..art? Uh!"

"Yeah! Oh! Only stupid and...shallow people...go for...only physical...sexual pleasure. Ah! Better people...look for...a deeper meaning."

"How are...we one, then?" he asked, fondling her breasts.

"Think: I am you...and you are me," she sighed. "I am yin, and you...are yang. Oh!"

"We are...each other." He looked out the living room window as he felt her bouncing on him, and saw the starry night sky. Then he looked back up at her, and saw her identity with the outside starlit darkness. She was heaven.

She looked down at him on the floor, and saw the pain and loneliness on his face. He was the desert earth of Egypt: all emotional barrenness. She felt that pain of his merge with her being, and in her meditation she tried to transfer her joyful energy down into him, to heal him. Soon his hitherto permanent frown slowly turned into a smile, slightly curving upward to both cheeks. She now had his frown on her face; not a frown of displeasure, though, for this was the best lay she'd had yet! Hers was a frown of compassion for him.

Let me get you off as Mom never could, Nat thought. Then she screamed and orgasmed.

She got off him, but he wasn't finished yet.

She took out a tube of anal lube she'd stowed in the nearby coffee table and pointed her ass at Gabe, displaying her asshole. Though turned on, he blushed.

"Since when did we suddenly have a bottle of anal lube in the house?" he asked, ogling her asshole.

"I bought it," she said. "There's a tube in every room of our house now; check the drawers everywhere."

"Why?"

"In case you want anal with me; this way we're prepared. I'll always be nude for you, in case you want sex. Then you can just grab me and have me. I'll never say no."

"You're very thoughtful, sweetie," he said, putting his finger on her pretty brown asshole and tickling it.

"Daddy," she said in her squeaky little girl's voice. "That's where I go poo-poo." She giggled in a high pitch and looked back at him, smiling lasciviously.

"Why do you always talk like a child?" he asked.

"Cause you like it."

"How do you know that?"

"A while back, I saw some of the porn you like to look at on the computer: naked women acting like girly-girls."

Looking away in embarrassment, he said, "That explains your pigtails; you never used to wear them." He frowned.

"Oh, don't be embarrassed, Daddy. I understand your desires. You're lonely." She handed him the lube. "Wanna put it in my bum?" With widened eyes, she looked back at him and pursed her lips.

"Oh, uh, OK, but if I hurt you, tell me, and we'll stop."

"OK," she said. He got some of the lube on his fingers and smeared it on her anus and all over her rectal walls. Then he smeared some on his erection, put the tip of his dick against her anal lips, and gently, slowly, began pushing it in.

She moaned softly as it went in the first inch, looking back at her dad with accepting eyes. Afraid to see any evidence of pain in her eyes, but still wanting to fuck her ass, he kept looking at her widening asshole.

The feeling of those tight anal lips hugging, squeezing his cock was delicious. Both father and daughter moaned and sighed as he carefully slid it in deeper.

When it went in all the way, they both groaned loudly, about an octave apart from each other in pitch. As he moved it in and out of her rectum, loving the sensation, he nonetheless looked anxiously at her face, fearing he was hurting her. Instead of seeing pained expressions, however, he saw what seemed a peaceful receptivity: with closed eyes and a mouth as agape as her ass, she simply breathed heavily as she felt his cock filling up her rectum and stretching her tightly squeezing anus. His first anal sex ever, and with his pretty daughter, of all people! He couldn't believe she was actually allowing him to sodomize her.

Fingering her hard clitoris, she focused her thoughts on his long, thick phallus as it slid in all the way out out by an inch or two. Treating the sex like a meditation, she thought only about every second of the physical sensation of her rectal walls being stimulated by his cock, blocking out all other distracting thoughts, such as shame, or any fear that somebody might find out what she and her dad were doing. Her vagina was getting wet not just from her tickling of her clitoris, but also from how the stimulation of her rectal walls vibrated over to her vaginal walls. "Oh!" she squealed.

"Am I...hurting you?" he grunted.

"No," she sighed. "I like it."

In her contemplation, she thought also about her oneness with her father--not just physical, but spiritual. Just as he empathized with any physical pain he may have been giving her (which, luckily, wasn't any), she empathized with all the emotional pain he'd suffered through all the years of his marriage and subsequent widowing (which, unfortunately, was a lot). She wanted to absorb his pain, and thus relieve him of it, and also to give him some of her carefree joie de vivre. This way, the two of them would be one in body and soul. She visualized them sharing and exchanging their good and bad energies.

He reached forward and cupped her little breasts in his hands, squeezing them gently. She squealed in delight, getting wetter and wetter. He kissed her on her back.

"Do you...like it, Daddy? Ah!"

"Yeah, unh! But maybe...we should stop."

"Why?"

"I don't wanna...come inside you."

"How about...in my mouth?"

"OK." He slowly pulled it out, then looked guiltily at her gaping asshole. "Oh, that looks painful."

"No, it's OK. I've done anal before. I'm used to it." She turned around and sat on her knees while he got up and sat on his chair. She knelt between his legs and wiped his cock clean with a wet-nap from her purse. Then she put the tip of his dick to her lips, looked up lovingly at him, and purred, "This is for you, Daddy."

"Thank you, sweetheart," he moaned, looking down at her as she, always looking up in his eyes, began licking and kissing the knob of his cock. Then she slowly put it in her mouth, sliding her wet, red lipstick-painted lips along the shaft, her eyes locked on his.

He looked down at her naked young body, with only heavy, brightly coloured makeup covering any of her tawny skin. She looked up at his clothed, pale-skinned, older body. Smirking lewdly as she sucked, she had a twinkle in her eyes, showing her eager willingness to please him with her mouth. Sighing in disbelief as he felt his stony cock come closer to ejaculation, he had dreamily half-closed eyes, feeling thankful to heaven for having so kind and giving a daughter.

Moving her head back and forth on his phallus faster and faster, she put her hand in his unzipped pants and pulled his balls out, caressing the scrotum and gently shaking the testicles. He groaned out loud, ready to come.

Anticipating his orgasm, she pulled his cock out with a popping sound as her lips left his knob. Keeping his dick-hole pointed straight at her face, she wrapped her fingers tightly around his saliva-coated shaft and slid them back and forth along it. Within seconds, he sprayed his accumulated pleasure all over her eyes, nose, cheeks, and lips. Her whole face was soaking in his foam. She looked up at him with half-closed eyes (for his come had them practically sealed) and giggled like a little girl.

Looking down at her in amazement, he sighed, "How did you...learn to...do that?"

"Lots of practice," she said, the come running down her face and dripping off her lips to the point where articulate speech was difficult. "And lots of love for you."

She visualized his come seeping into her pores, giving her his energy, energy of sadness transformed into joy. He put his spent member back in his pants and zipped them up; she got up and sat on his lap. They held each other, careful not to let his come get on his clothes.

"Don't you want to wipe your face?" he asked.

"No," she said. "I want to absorb your passion, as you've been absorbing mine."

"I have?"

"Of course. As we screwed, I visualized us sharing and exchanging energy: your pain, my joy; your age, my youth; your inhibition, my lack of it; your blonde hair, blue eyes, and fair skin, with my black hair, black eyes, and darker skin; your being clothed, and my nakedness. All opposites joined--we're one, Daddy. Peace."

12