Gabi and Molly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey!" I squealed, "Watch it!" Then I laughed again.

She just grunted. Her demeanor changed dramatically from the loving, concerned friend she had been a few moments ago, to the aggressive, determined lover she was when she arrived. She stared hungrily at me splayed on the bed for a few moments and then growled, "Take your shorts off! I wanna see that sweet,sweeeetpussy!"

I moaned, her forceful attitude melting me, Drew all but forgotten. I started to comply quickly, but decided to tease her. My Daisy Duke's had buttons instead of a zipper and I slowly unbuttoned those buttons, drawing out the process and making her growl again. Even though she was frustrated by the teasing that I was inflicting on her, her eyes never left my fingers, watching each exaggerated movement. I popped each button and paused before proceeding to the next. I finished the last one and shifted my hands to my waistband and unhurriedly started dragging the shorts down over my hips. I paused just as the opening reached the top of my pussy, I didn't want to reveal it too quickly.

It suddenly became too much for her and she lunged at the bed, grabbing my shorts and ripping them from my body. It took me completely by surprise and I shrieked before covering my mouth with my hands. I must have been pretty loud because Gabi froze, listening for Drew. After it became apparent that he wasn't storming up the stairs, Gabi placed her finger to her lips to shush me. I just grinned.

Gabi put her hands on her hips and glared at me. "Are you trying to get caught? You know, I'd be okay with that, I love you and I want you with me always, but I know you want to keep your marriage intact. I don't want you to get so caught up in the moment that you don't care, but then I lose you because you'll blame me. You need to make sure what you want."

I batted my eyelashes at her. "I'll behave."

She rolled her eyes, "Stop that! This is not about me. Well, it is, but you have much more at risk than I do."

I had gotten so horny that I truly didn't care. (In the back of my mind, I knew that my attitude wasexactlywhat Gabi was trying to warn me about.) I wanted her and I wasn't going to be denied. I scrambled to my knees and started tugging at her skirt. I got the zipper down before she broke and cracked a smile.

"Okay," she sighed, "you asked for it."

She jerked my hands away and then yanked her skirt to the floor before kicking it away. She started laughing when the fake dick snapped free from the waistband of her skirt and smacked me in the face. I just blinked in surprise and sat back. I looked around the room briefly and our clothing was scattered all over the place. I briefly thought we needed to gather it all up, in case we needed to dress quickly, but that thought evaporated as Gabi grabbed me by the hips and flipped me over. I squeaked in surprise, but kept it down.

"Good girl." Gabi said, approving of my subdued response.

She was neither subtle nor gentle. She jammed her tongue into my ass as far as it would go. It went pretty far, too; she could have given Gene Simmons a run for his money. I started squirming as soon as she wormed her way in. It felt awesome, but the pleasure may have been too intense. I tried to wriggle away, but she was having none of it. She gripped my hips and pulled me back into her face. Her tongue was strong, so strong that I felt the tip worming its way around, touching here, touching there, delving deeper and deeper. The feeling of being penetrated by the writhing, squirming, muscle was almost indescribable. I felt Gabi tentatively release my hips and then seemingly realizing that I wasn't going anywhere, finding her way into my pussy with a finger. She found the little bundle of nerves deep inside of me and tapped it gently. The combined sensations from Gabi's tongue and finger led to an exquisite, immediate, explosion of pleasure. Opposite the bed, next to the door is an old fashioned dressmaker's mirror. I raised my head and looked into the image of Gabi with her face buried between my cheeks and the sexy vision immediately sparked another orgasm in me.

She pulled tongue out and her face free from my ass. I watched in the mirror as her eyes raked from my pussy to my ass to my head and then met mine in the mirror.

Her smile broke a little sheepishly. "Sorry, I just couldn't resist your little butt." She took another swipe with her tongue.

I shuddered and smiled, stammering in the aftermath, "Th-th-that'sss o-o-okaaayyy..."

She licked my brown wrinkle again and then slipped down toward my pussy. This time she wasn't so frenzied and slowly began teasing me. It wasn't like I wasn't already excited; I was, but Gabi excelled at driving me completely insane. Moments after having her tongue buried deep in my anus, she seemingly refused to touch my pussy. She was lightly trailing down the skin on the inside of my thigh. Just the tip of her talented, long tongue flickered along, barely touching at times, the feathery contact making my breath catch. It was moving away from my pussy, making me whine in need and in protest. She chuckled, and the vibration from the chuckle transferred to the tip of her tongue, the new sensation making me shiver.

"That's new," she murmured, "I'll have to remember that."

Her tongue paused, as she apparently decided what to do next. She moved to the other leg and began to ascend to my pussy, her tongue slowly dancing on my skin on the way up. My nerves were on edge, and I thought I would be unable to wait for that slippery serpent to reach my dripping cavern. I shifted my hips and pushed down and Gabi immediately withdrew. She smacked my ass.

"You know better than that." She said gruffly. "I will do this at my own pace or I will leave you hanging. Not only will I do that; I will forbid you to masturbate or get off with Drew."

I scooted off the bed and stood up, and said, pouting, "You can't tell me what I can or can't do with Drew!"

I could hear the smirk in her voice. "I can if you want this again!"

She stood back up, stepped around me, spun me around and pushed on my back, bending me over and slithered her tongue deep into my pussy. I was triumphant for a moment as I thought she had been tricked into giving me what I wanted. Her tongue quickly withdrew.

"Are you going to behave?" The smirk had not left her voice as she smacked my ass again. I wasn't into pain at all, but the sexy little smack made me gush with more of Gabi's coconut oil sliding down my thighs.

I felt it as it oozed out of my pussy and down my legs. I hoped that Gabi wouldn't notice; but of course she did.

"Oooohhh, does my L'il Bit like a little pain?" Gabi teased as she smacked my butt again. This time she smacked way harder, too hard as far as I was concerned.

"No!" I yelped, much louder than I intended.

Gabi's voice was low with warning, "Watch it," she growled.

I hissed, "Then don't hit so hard! The little smacks are okay; maybe even a little sexy, but I am not into pain!"

"Okay, okay!" Gabi responded. She gently kissed and rubbed the spot where she had smacked me.

"Are we okay, L'il Bit?" I could tell she was sorry, as she tried to make nice.

I wasn't having any of it and squirmed away, turning around and settling on the bed. "I amnotone of your girlfriends that you can beat up. If you're gonna get rough, you can leave right now!" I pointed at the door.

She knew she had fucked up, I could see it on her face. "I'm sorry L'il Bit. I really am. I won't hit so hard again. I won't hit you at all, if you don't want me to."

I was pissed; I wasn't going to give in. She hadn't done this before; ever. I sat there with my knees together and my arms crossed in front of my chest. At first, she didn't move, she sat still with a pathetic expression on her face. If I hadn't been so angry with her, I would have caved in a heartbeat. But I was angry and I wasn't going to relent easily. But, Gabi knew me too well. She knew I couldn't resist a wounded heart.

She sat at the end of the bed, her arms wrapped around her knees, drawn up to her chest. A single tear tumbled down her cheek as she wouldn't make eye contact.

"Gabi," I whispered. Her eyes flickered up to mine before sliding quickly away.

"Gabi," I whispered again, repeating her name with a pleading tone. Her eyes flashed to mine, hesitating for a moment before skittering away, once again.

I crawled over to her, pushing her legs down, pulling her hands away from her legs and drawing her to me. She resisted briefly before allowing herself to be drawn into my arms. We slid to the bed, my lips searching out and finding hers. She resisted my tongue and suddenly I realized she was playing me, but I really didn't care. I just wanted her to stop hitting me hard and she had. I was really horny and wanted that magic tongue back where it belonged; in my pussy and ass. If I had to play along to get it there, I would.

I rolled us over with me sitting on her belly. I grinned down at her and even though she was trying to play hurt, her lips turned up in a little grin, too. I took that as permission to get a little frisky. I bent to her lips and gave her a tiny, playful peck before pulling quickly back. She gave up trying to be pissed and smiled at me and reached for my little boobs. While I fully expected her to continue her campaign of pain, I had evidently made my point. Instead of twisting my nipples she cupped the sides of my breasts and gently ran her thumbs over my tiny peaks. The gentle, caring touch took me by surprise and my nipples responded by blossoming to their fully engorged state. As she sat up to take one in her lips, the slickness of my pussy caused me to slide down her belly and over the dildo. It didn't go in, but the head bumped my clit and I shivered and moaned.

Gabi's grin morphed instantly from sweet and caring to evil and a little scary. "Ooohhh baby! Did that feel good?" She chuckled as her hips humped against mine.

The frisson caused by Gabi running her fake dick over my clit made me shudder in anticipation. Gabi obviously knew she had my attitude back where she wanted it and she slipped out from under me. I trembled once more as her phallus dragged across my clit. I was lying on my belly with my ass thrust in the air and Gabi took full advantage. Her face was instantly buried between my cheeks as her tongue wound back into my most private hole. The feeling was so intense that I could barely contain myself. I was squeaking, moaning and sighing and I was instantly thrusting my ass back into Gabi's face.

Suddenly, I felt Gabi's fingers slipping into my pussy, searching for that little bundle of nerves, finding it, tapping it and stroking it. Gabi slowly withdrew her tongue and it felt as though I was losing a part of me. I pushed my ass back and Gabi's tongue and fingers were abruptly gone and I felt completely empty. Gabi grabbed my hips and pulled me back to the edge of the bed and then over the side. My feet hit the floor and though I tried to stand up straight Gabi pushed me back down. Unexpectedly, Gabi thrust her hips and I was impaled on her thick dick. As she drove deeper and deeper into my pussy, I felt my feet leave the floor.

I was completely helpless, my feet dangling as I hung suspended on Gabi's dick. I had never felt so out of control, so completely at another's mercy and so completely turned on. I felt my pussy gush again and I heard Gabi's sexy chuckle.

She bent her neck and kissed me on top of the head. "Does my L'il Bit like that?"

I could just moan. "Mmmmnnn..."

"Does my L'il Bit want more?" She breathed in my ear.

I just nodded.

"You gotta tell me..." she sighed. She slowly settled down so that my toes reached the floor before violently thrusting again. The explosion of intense sensation deep in my pussy spawned a spasm of orgasm that shook me to my core and I shrieked, "Oh gawd Gabi! Fuck me, please god fuck me!"

"Shhh..." she shushed me. She then withdrew and my feet settled on the floor.

I heard her take a deep breath and then she bent her legs and again drove her dick as deeply into me as it would go. I felt it bang against my cervix and I cried out again. She didn't stop this time and drove it into me again and again. After the first quick orgasm, I felt it building again, just as quickly, but this time I could feel it radiating from my pussy all the way out to my fingers and toes. The sensitivity in my pussy was so intense that I could feel every ridge, bump and vein along the length of her long, thick, fake dick. I hadn't realized that I was holding my breath as she pounded me until I couldn't hold it any longer and it escaped in a sudden whoosh. After that, I struggled to catch my breath. I hung my head, trying to gather myself, but it was impossible due to the thorough, massive fucking that I was receiving. The harder she fucked me the less in control I became. My breath came in fits and gasps and I was making noises I had never heard before.

"Aaawwwppp...Ohhhhh....Eeennkkk...Fraawwwkkk..." came rushing from my throat. Evidently, rather loudly, too as Gabi kept shushing me. I was beyond caring as I hung on the precipice of the orgasm of the century. I opened my eyes and was looking through the open door into Drew's eyes. He stood there watching with no discernible expression and although that should have scared me, it was the final push I needed.

I screamed, staring into Drew's eyes,"Oh my god, Gabi, I'm coming so hard!!! Fuck me Gabi, fuck me harder and don't stop!!!"Gabi tried to shush me again, but never missed a beat. My eyes drifted shut as, unbelievably, Gabi fucked me even harder. When I opened them again, Drew was gone. Mentally, I shrugged, what was done, was done.

The rising tide of orgasm was on me again and my eyes closed again. This time it grew more quickly. I opened my mouth to scream and it was instantly filled with something warm and wet. My eyes flew open in a panic and Drew was standing there completely naked and feeding me his rock hard cock. It took about two of Gabi's strokes for the two of them to get into a rhythm. Back and forth they went and I went as I was even less in control than I had been.

I heard Drew say in a surprisingly even tone, "Gabi, you wanna switch ends?"

The tone in Gabi's voice was one of astonishment, "I guess, if you want to..."

And abruptly, I was completely empty. I suddenly felt like a complete slut being willingly used. I wasn't exactly ashamed, but there was something; I felt something else that I couldn't identify.

That feeling was pushed into the background as I watched Drew and Gabi change ends of the bed. They were warily circling as they approached the other. They literally looked like two fighters in the movies as they made sure that the openings of each of their assholes pointed away from the other's dick. Even as emotionally charged as this situation was; I found it hilarious.

I broke into laughter as they circled. They stopped, turned and stared at me. "I feel like one of the townspeople in a spaghetti western. You guys are circling like two gunfighters." Gabi snorted in acknowledgement of the humor in the situation, Drew did not.

Drew rapidly walked to his new side of the bed. I felt him feeling the slickness on my ass and pussy. Then I felt him slide a couple of fingers into my ass. He had fucked me in the ass before, just not very often. I twisted around to look at him and he was focused on my ass and his hand.

"Go ahead Drew," I moaned, "you know you want to..." He pulled his fingers out and slowly fed his dick into my asshole.

"Unnnggghhh..." I moaned, dropping my head. He stopped and looked up at me.

I picked up my head and challenged him, "Fuck me Big Boy,fuck your slutty, dyke wife's asshole! Fuck it as hard as you can! I want your big dick buried in my asshole!"

He pulled out and thrust hard into my ass. He quickly started pounding away as I watched him. I felt Gabi's fingers turning my head away. I looked up at her and I was confused by the sad expression on her face.

"Gabi, fuck her face so that your big, thick dildo goes all the way down her throat!" Drew said forcefully; his voice a little strangled. "Go on, you big dyke," he said, "face fuck my slutty, dyke wife. Isn't that what she called herself? Isn't that what you've always wanted? Well, that's what you've got,now get to it!"

Gabi grabbed my head and pressed her big dick between my lips. I greedily opened my mouth and felt it slide along my tongue and bump the back of my throat, gagging me. Gabi stopped moving before starting to withdraw and I quickly shook my head, instead pressing my head forward so that Gabi's dick started sliding down my throat.

Drew had stopped moving with his own dick buried to the hilt in my ass, I assumed he was watching the Gabi and Molly dyke show. That assumption was confirmed as I felt his dick pulse in my ass when my nose bumped into her stomach. I felt so unbelievably full; I had a big dick in each end of my body and I thought if I could look at my belly right now the dicks would be close to meeting in the middle.

Drew moaned as he pulled out, my ass grabbing at his dick, not wanting to lose the fullness. Drew slammed back in as Gabi withdrew and then Gabi slammed my throat as Drew pulled out. Back and forth back and forth they went. As they went I spiraled up to yet another orgasm which suddenly erupted and I could feel the combined coconut oil and my juices running down my leg. But this one was different, it didn't stop, I just kept coming and coming. I was trying to scream but my throat was filled with Gabi's dick which somehow made it hotter and I started coming even harder. I was as completely out of control as I was earlier. I had completely given over to my desires and was living in the sensations of the two dicks pounding me.

Drew made a deep guttural sound as he grabbed my hips and pressed his cock as deeply into my ass as it would go as he released a torrent of come into my ass. I felt each pulse and I could feel his hot jizz filling my ass. It had nowhere to go and it joined the coconut oil and my hot juices sliding down my thighs. He stopped pounding me and I felt his dick softening and then falling out of my ass. He leaned down and kissed my ass and then stepped around the bed. Gabi had stopped moving with her dick buried in my throat.

Drew looked at Gabi and growled,"Move!"

Gabi never hesitated, she pulled out and backed into the corner by the bed, her pink dick glistening and dripping with my spit. Drew glanced at it and then up to her face; his expression mask of jealousy, rage, disappointment and worst of all; disgust.

I hadn't moved: I was frozen on the bed watching this scene unfold. Drew looked at me and his expression softened momentarily and then hardened again. He kissed me on the forehead and gazed into my eyes.

"Goodbye Molly. You need to know I love you with all of my heart, but I'm obviously not enough for you. I also cannot share you with anybody else. So, you're free to do whatever you like with whomever you like." He turned to Gabi, "Keep her here for ten minutes. That's all I need and that's all I ask of you." He started to turn away and then stopped. "I'm sorry, that's not all I ask. I know you love her, please keep loving her, she needs that." He walked out of the door.

I started to follow and Gabi blocked me. "Let him go."

I looked angrily at her. "You just want me for yourself."

She had that same sad expression on her face. "Yes, I do, you know I do. But that's not why you should let him go. Both you and he need time apart to figure out what you want. Running after him just complicates that."

I looked at her and thought for a few moments. "Is that why you looked so sad after Drew caught us?"